SciVation Xtend Go Reviews

A Blend Of Hydration-Inducing Electrolytes And 7G Of BCAAs

9.6

ajzrdz's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ajzrdz did not leave a written review for this product.

sdevelvis's Rating

I absolutely love this stuff, taste was a little off for me at first, but after I've taken it a few times, I really like. I feel like I've got more energy in the gym and am definitely increasing strength across the board. Great product and will buy again. Can we get a bigger bottle please?

breeves312's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have grown to like SciVation Xtend BCAA powders and adding energy to it makes it so much better! :) I would definitely buy in the future. Looking at some of the other powders SciVation has to offer first!

Sheilamderr's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tried my free sample today. Flavor was tolerable, although I'm not a big fan of blue raspberry. It did its job for increasing focus, and I did feel the added intensity during my workout.

Jenni8403's Rating
Mango Nectar

I used scivation xtend go when I first started bodybuilding. I noticed I had more energy and felt good recovering from my workouts and my results prove good recovery. I have tried other bccas, but I like scivation the best for flavor and ingredients. I currently use scivation xtend without caffeine and I like it just as well for workouts in the evening. Fruit punch is definitely my favorite. Green Apple and Mango Nectar are also very good flavors. Good quality bcaa supplement for a good price.

vjohnson29's Rating
Mango Nectar

I used a sample packet of the mango nectar that I had gotten. It tasted great! I also loved the feel-good energy that it gave me without feeling like there was too much caffeine. It did not make my heart race or stomach upset like some other pre-workouts I have tried. I also loved that it had BCAAs in it instead of using another powder for that. Will definitely buy this product in the future.

activeheart's Rating

Great flavor as I have come to expect from Scivation XTend. Go gives you the pep for the "go" without any jitteriness. I drink during my workout and additional scoop if I have a particular physical exertion day. I am rarely sore and recover quickly.

rey023's Rating
Mango Nectar

I am not a fan of BCAA products, but this one did great job. First the taste is just awesome. Really guys, it is phenomenal. It mixes with no issues at all. Second the energy rush you get from it. I did a stim break before using it, so I had a very good response to it. Than we have an opne label ! Which is the way it should be. No hidden ingredients. Very good ratio !!! It is always tricky to review a BCAA product, but what I observed from it were: better hydration, much better muscle fullness, maybe a little better pump and endurance. Overall it did exceed my expectations by a lot. Hoping for a 90 serving container soon !! Strongly recommend this to anyone lookinf for a quality BCAA.

hopeespe's Rating
Mango Nectar

I love this BCAA, actually my first time to try BCAA, and it was great. I enjoyed it and felt more energized during my workout. I would recommend it.

troychaney376's Rating
Mango Nectar

Nice little boost of energy to help power through your training. Mango flavor was a little strong for my taste but can be easily managed by increasing the amount of water mixed in

kjpowers's Rating

kjpowers did not leave a written review for this product.

jennifergeist10's Rating
Mango Nectar

I really enjoyed the Mango Nectar flavor. I don't think it tastes exactly like mango fruit, but I think that's a pretty hard flavor. It does, however, taste delicious. It takes a little more stirring to incorporate the powder into the water, but once mixed, doesn't have any sediment like some PWO powders (Hyde, ON, C4). I do wish it had a bit more caffeine, as it didn't seem to do much for me compared to Hyde. For people that don't drink a lot of caffeine otherwise, or if C4 or ON do enough for you, this product probably will probably work just fine. I probably won't use the Go but will probably pick up the BCAAs in Mango to mix with my unflavored creatine.

j2achel's Rating

I've used XTEND in the past, but this was my first round with XTEND GO. The taste is just as good as the original FP flavor, and I love the added caffeine! I usually have a cup (or two...) of coffee in the AM at work, but I've been subbing this in for the last month. It's great! No caffeine crash. Mixes without any problem. No bad aftertaste. No jittery feeling. XTEND has done it again! I also like to mix it with unflavored sparkling water (beware it fizzes and foams a bit when you do this tho) - but that tastes AWESOME! Highly recommended.

jonnyblaze411's Rating
Mango Nectar

I just tried Xtend Go for the first time, and I am very impressed. I have tried so many different amino/BCAA/Energy supps but this has got to be my favorite. Both the Fruit Punch and Mango Nectar are super good! Tastes delicious and it mixes really well with no chalkiness. I usually rock Optimum Nutrition's Amino Energy but I think I found my new favorite...only if they had more flavors.

KimLL59's Rating

This is one of the best tasting Protein Powders I have ever had. It tasted sort of like an Orange Julius except in Mango! I have one everyone morning before working out and after every workout! I have been very, very sick for the last 2-3 years and am just now getting back on my feet. I was put on a very low key work out schedule and my Doctor was surprised to see how well I was doing. I showed him what I was using and now he wants some too! So I give Xtend GO 5 thumbs up in my recovery!! Thank You so much!!!

mbrinckerhoff's Rating

Great BCAA's. They dissolve really well and lots of great flavors. So far, tangerine is my favorite, but I also really like the strawberry kiwi and the new mango. My wife's favorite is the blood orange. I highly recommend these.

tazmama22's Rating

I got a free sample of the Fruit Punch flavor and this stuff is really tasty. I would recommend it to friends.

clare123's Rating
Blue Raspberry

clare123 did not leave a written review for this product.

chrisco915's Rating

A reps of yours works out at Bayshore Gym in Braintree, MA where my wife and I train. We have been friends for a couple of years now and we always share product info with each other. He gave my wife and I a sample canister of the new Blue Raspberry XtendGo and we could not be happier with the product. It is not only great tasting…..but it gives us both a nice energy boost without any jittery or heart pumping side effects. Neither of us got wired up....and there was no crash afterwards. This really helped our focus and endurance during out workouts. We have been fans of your Scivation products for years and we really have nothing but good things to say about your new Xtend product. We are looking forward to the Quake Pre-workout release.

dkc1912's Rating
Mango Nectar

Got a free sample in the mail. Took it after my workout and thought it was too sour. That was the only one I've tried. No feeling of more energy or anything