RSP Nutrition DyNO Reviews

Designed to Provide Intense Energy, Extreme Pumps, & Increased Work Capacity*

JCuzza37's Rating

This is one of my favorite preworkouts that I have tried. The flavor, fruit punch, was spot on and did not leave a nasty aftertaste. I felt that I was able to maintain my energy levels and focus throughout my workouts without the jitters afterward. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great product and transparency in the label.

corymeinking's Rating

One best tasting pre's I've had to date and gives me a great pump and focus in the gym!

thebigzakbowski's Rating
Lemonade

when I opened the tub and saw the powder wasnt uniform (there are big flakes and small flakes) my first thought was this wont mix well. I was dead wrong. mixes perfectly. Energy was good, no jitters. Took about 45 minutes to kick in but that is probably my metabolism running slow. Would recommend!

Delawder24's Rating

I've been using DyN.O. For about 2 and 1/2 months now, and I've seen changes in my energy levels before my workouts. I had tried many different pre-workouts, but nothing gave me a pump like DyN.O. highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good pump!

Sunsetlaine4's Rating
Lemonade

This is a DYNOmite pre workout! Love the formula and how it's not a proprietary blend. Fuels my 5am workout and keeps me energized throughout my day with no crashes or jitters! Haven't had a pre workout to push me like RSP DyNO! Lemonade flavor is delish!

Zjrobbins535's Rating

I am always hesitant when it comes to pre workouts because sometimes they do more harm then good. With this pre workout I really noticed a difference in my workout. I was able to preform much better than usual and the taste is spot on.

ewilliamssss's Rating

Great product and had the best lift of my life while using this pre workout!

tblade69's Rating
Lemonade

Fruit Punch had an excellent taste and was fast acting. With in 15 minutes of intake i could feel it going to work. I can't tell you enough how much this is by far one of my pre-workouts that i have taken .Lemonade Flavor is my favorite .Great pump and focus .

MakailaMae's Rating

I have tried what seems like a million different pre-workouts, and RSP Dyno is so far my favorite one out on the market! I started with half a scoop to get my body use to the product and now am up to taking a full scoop and the pump, energy, and focus it gives me in my workouts is fa-nominal. I am obsessed with the wild berry flavor. The lemonade tastes just like you are drinking a nice cold glass of lemonade on a summer day. The fruit punch is pretty good as well. I switch between flavors daily! The product mixes extremely well and doesn't give you that grainy taste as many other products do. I have been using this product for a good 6 months now, and don't have any intentions of switching to anything different! This stuff is legit!!

AKA14's Rating

AKA14 did not leave a written review for this product.

jellis0723's Rating

Dyno has got to the be the best pre workout ever. I was always excited about pre workout but once I got ahold to the rsp brand it wasn't no turning back. Yu get the best results best pump I mean everything is great about this and if it doesn't say rsp I dnt even buy it

Donahue1640's Rating

I received sample of Dyno in the mail from RSP and gave it a try. At first I was hesitant about the Fruit Punch flavor because I'm not a fan of Fruit Punch to begin with but WOW! Hands down the best Fruit Punch flavor I have ever tried. I actually enjoyed it. In terms of the performance of Dyno, I wasn't even done drinking the full dose and I was already getting the "tingly" feeling. Once I hit the weigh!s the pump, energy, and overall focus was amazing. Great product and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great preworkout. Can't wait to get more!

rotbauer's Rating

Best pre workout I've ever used! Gives me the power, focus and endurance I need to crush my workouts! No jitters! No crash and tastes great! Highly recommend it!

CornWalker's Rating

Dyno is an awesome pre-workout for me because it keeps me an awesome pump in the gym and helps keep me focused. I'be also noticed that on my heavy days in the gym, DYNO actually last through out my entire work out rather than fading away quickly after a few sets like other products I've tried. Wild berry is my favorite flavor and I'll highly recommend for people to have Dyno as apart of their supplement stack.

Bfit88's Rating

Great for when you need that extra pump! Take your workout to the next level of extreme and feel great threw day with no crash later.

alpoklar's Rating

Really like how RSP Dyno gives me the focus and energy I need for workouts. Whether I'm during endurance training or strength training, Dyno helps me kill each workout. I've only had wild berry, but the flavor is good and it doesn't give me crazy jitters. Definitely a product I will stick with!

Swoleshane160's Rating

I love this product, gave me an insane pump along with an almost never ending amount of energy for my workout. Found that this product specifically works best for those morning workouts when you just can't find the energy yourself, nothing better than a little boost to get the day started.

armytanksgirl's Rating
Wild Berry

I have tried just about all pre-workouts and for reasons as in the pump wasn't enough, made me too jittery, the flavor was awful, etc. the RSP Nutrition DyNo preworkout is the best one yet! I love the taste, the pump I get during my workout and it even lasts after my workout! It doesn't give me a headache when it wears off either. The caffeine amount is pretty substantial so depending on the time I take this I either take a half scoop or full - even when I take the half scoop I still get a great pump to push me through my workouts!!!! I would recommend to just give it a try and I am sure you will be hooked like I am!!!!

Btmorrison92's Rating
Wild Berry

This is my favorite preworkout by far. Never fails to give me the boost I need to pump out those last reps. Fruit punch and wild berry taste awesome. Haven't tried lemonade, but after reading the reviews it will have to be my next purchase when I run out.

meghanbm's Rating
Lemonade

This product mixed up flawlessly, without a blender ball. I shook it maybe three times and it was all combined. The lemonade flavor, I expected to be really tangy and tart, but it wasn’t. It was a little sweeter than I expected but not overly sweet, it did have a slight tang but nothing that would make your lips pucker. I would say this flavor is good for the purpose, it’s not overly tart or sweet to cause an upset stomach right before training. The fruit punch flavor was a little sweeter. I like my pre-workouts a bit sweeter so I really enjoyed it. It did have that slight tang to it as well but nothing to make it overdone. Out of the two I think I liked the fruit punch better, but that’s just because it’s my go-to flavor for pre-workouts. Overall, I enjoyed both of the flavors they were very tasty. It did provide me with energy and a good pump. I did NOT get jitters or anxious feeling from this product. I also had a fair bit of focus, it wasn’t anything intense but it was enough to focus on my workout while not creating tunnel vision (which I DO NOT like). I think it did help my performance by keeping my endurance going throughout my workout, and I will say that I just LOVE this stuff. It is probably the best pre-workout that fits me personally that I’ve tried on the market