RSP Nutrition DyNO Reviews

Designed to Provide Intense Energy, Extreme Pumps, & Increased Work Capacity*

atwright11's Rating
Lemonade

I recently tried this pre after catching it on a pretty nice sale. At first the pre smells as though it is going to be very chalky tasting but after I mixed it up I really liked the flavor. Wasn't too sweet but very easy to drink. I Usually take mine and then make the 15 minute drive to the gym and around the time I get to the gym and get settled in I'm feeling great. The pump has been pretty nice too. I'd definitely use it again.

Squid24's Rating
Wild Berry

Pretty good product right here. 300mg of caffeine, 2gr of beta alanine and 200mg of alpha gpc. So you get energy, power and focus all in one. I ran this product for about 30 days and every workout was 60-90 mins long. This product kicked in within about 15 min, so I had plenty of time to set my workout area up. The flavor was pretty decent too. I was a bit worried since I find it's a hit and miss when it comes to berry flavors. Mixability - 9.5/10 There was some, but not much of residue in the bottom of my glass. Focus - 9/10 Seemed to last the whole workout Energy - 9.5/10 Lasted a good while after workout. Flavor - 9/10 As stated above. Overall - 9/10 Product is the real deal and highly recommend this to anyone.

mattt455's Rating
Wild Berry

Awesome product! Get me ready to work everytime!

Justink112's Rating

This pre workout will get you pumped up and ready to go! I only had to take one scoop to feel the beta alanin running through my veins! If you're looking for a change in your pre workout then give this a try!

zizzfanatica's Rating
Lemonade

I enjoyed the preworkout! Gave me the perfect push to do my session.. I recommend it highly, taste and mixibility was good. Good quality and great performance!

Tylerstheman's Rating
Wild Berry

I love the berry flavor and it gave me great pumps during my workout!

dhirajch185's Rating
Lemonade

I had ordered Lemonade and Fruit punch. Received Lemonade in messed up crystal like form. Unhappy with it. Fruit punch wasn't good in taste though the package came in good shape. In terms of performance, I like the other preworkouts more as they give me focus for longer duration. Dyno took time and the effect does not last long throughout my workout. Not going for this again.

bbfranklin's Rating
Lemonade

Tried both Wild Berry and Lemonade, LOVED Lemonade. The beta-alanine really gets you going. If you like the tingly feeling, this is for you. Not sure how much of an extra pump I got, but it definitely gave me the energy/focus to get longer workouts. Definitely recommend

amanmaddy's Rating

It's one of the best kicking pre workout I ever had. I take this 15 mins before my workout and it helps me do a good 2 hour workout.

reece582's Rating
Lemonade

There is 300 mg of caffeine in this preworkout per scoop and I didn't feel a thing from it. To prove that it wasn't just me that wasn't feeling anything, I had my friend, who is ultra-sensitive to stimulants, try this before lifting and he said he didn't feel any sort of increase in focus. All this accomplishes is a increase of nausea in the gym and putting a filler in your body. The likely culprit for why Dyno isn't effective anymore as of 2017, is the fact that they reformulated the preworkout to make it not worth a crap. Do not buy this preworkout.

gbartlett89's Rating

OH DYNO, I can not say enough great things about this product, It is the best pre workout that I have every taken, you do not have any jitters or shakes, RSP did a great job with this product and it gives you a great pump in the gym as well as focus too, I used to make it an hour in the gym and now it is nothing for me to be on the weights for 2 hours straight... DYNO is the best pre workout ever!

cappy924's Rating
Wild Berry

Love love love this RSP product! Gives me the boost I need to power through my workouts and I get a great pump !

nsondej8's Rating
Wild Berry

DyNO isn't like the other pre-workouts I've tried. Most pre workouts just focus on the pump and energy. RSP did a great job with this pre. The amount of focus I have in the gym while taking DyNO before my workouts is immense, it feels as if I'm loaded on caffeine without the crazy jitters and crash. I feel like I could workout forever and I'd be totally cool with that! As for the flavor, it's delicious. Wild Berry is probably the best tasting pre workout flavor I've ever had. It doesn't have the aftertaste of some other pre's I have tried. All in all, it's much smoother than other brand's berry flavors.

ronald edmunds's Rating
Lemonade

love it they list everything on the label

sryan409's Rating

Love this product. Gives you that perfect pump for your training.

JCuzza37's Rating

This is one of my favorite preworkouts that I have tried. The flavor, fruit punch, was spot on and did not leave a nasty aftertaste. I felt that I was able to maintain my energy levels and focus throughout my workouts without the jitters afterward. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great product and transparency in the label.

corymeinking's Rating

One best tasting pre's I've had to date and gives me a great pump and focus in the gym!

thebigzakbowski's Rating
Lemonade

when I opened the tub and saw the powder wasnt uniform (there are big flakes and small flakes) my first thought was this wont mix well. I was dead wrong. mixes perfectly. Energy was good, no jitters. Took about 45 minutes to kick in but that is probably my metabolism running slow. Would recommend!

Delawder24's Rating

I've been using DyN.O. For about 2 and 1/2 months now, and I've seen changes in my energy levels before my workouts. I had tried many different pre-workouts, but nothing gave me a pump like DyN.O. highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good pump!

Sunsetlaine4's Rating
Lemonade

This is a DYNOmite pre workout! Love the formula and how it's not a proprietary blend. Fuels my 5am workout and keeps me energized throughout my day with no crashes or jitters! Haven't had a pre workout to push me like RSP DyNO! Lemonade flavor is delish!