RSP Nutrition AminoLean Energy Formula Reviews

Anytime Aminos with Natural Energy designed to Build Muscle and Burn Fat*

brianaoppen's Rating
Lemon Lime

I was thoroughly impressed with both the formula and the taste. This product tastes just like the melon lime gatorade. I like drinking this product while I work out or even throughout the day. Keep up the good work RSP!

Claud56's Rating

I am absolutely hooked and totally in love with this product! RSPNUTRITION for me has set the bar on this one! Really gives you the best of both worlds! effective Amino blend and fat loss blend with some added natural energy blend to top it off. I've been taking Amino Lean going on three consecutive months now and the results for me have been very, very effective. Rapid recovery, getting tone and feeling stronger each time I sip this. If you want to shed fat and retain lean muscle while doing it, you will be very pleased with this product.

Jeffyy3636's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

Needed a quick pick me up and amino focus was just what I needed. Gave me smooth steady energy with no crash and helped perk me up and get me through the day. Highly recommend this to anyone.

muskate's Rating
Watermelon

One of the best tasting supplements I have ever used!

Dzlpwr's Rating
Watermelon

Great taste, I'n not a coffee person so this is a good help to start the days right. Noticeable energy and helps with lean muscle win win all around.

soulsergeant's Rating
Lemon Lime

I train in the morning and AminoLean is my go to beverage for Hydration! I don't drink coffee, but the caffeine and green team extract in AminoLean give me The "Kick" to get over the hill ! The taste is refreshing and delicious, if I leave home without it, I turn around and go back to get it.

andipandi95's Rating
Watermelon

This is a staple product for my everyday! This gives me no jitters, tingling, or itching! But gives me the energy to get through my workouts just like any other preworkout! I also love using a smaller dose during the day to get me through my classes! I can't say a bad word about this product! LOVE this stuff!

jmattt's Rating

This is a great addition to a daily supplements. Whether you need a pick-me-up midday or just a little extra to get your metabolism going, this is a must have for you!

bjsawyer13's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

The flavors are OK, but product doesn't mix well like other Aminos. Also makes my stomach hurt unlike others. I think there are better products for me.

stephenperezjr's Rating

I loved this product. I noticed my recovery was a lot faster while using it. Also the taste is amazing!

ncosker's Rating

I used this product both for amino support and as a lower caffeine pre-workout while cutting. The flavors were all great, and the powder mixed very easily in my shaker cup. I recommend this product, especially if available on a promotion like when I purchased as it offers excellent value.

johnny42's Rating

Being almost 50 years old I wanted a preworkout that didn't rip my heart out. While it doesn't blow me away it does get me motivated for a 4 am 45 min work out 5 days a week. I do 2 scoops while getting ready to go to the gym. Another 2 after my workout mixed my chocolate protein.(flavors mix great) I'll take 2 more when I get home from work around 5 or 6,again with my protein. It has really fit well in to my lifestyle. I hear guys in the bathroom sick as dogs from what ever crap they are taking. I go to the gym to lift,but I want enjoy the lifting. I haven't had any stomach issues or felt nauseous. No jitters or like I said earlier heart pumping out of my chest. I just don't need my heart racing like mad at my age because of something I ate. I keeps me on track for that 45 min workout. RSP seems to always have good deal going also.

pattiduckers's Rating

I LOVE the taste of the fruit punch flavor, I also LOVE the fact that this product quickly mixes into the water and that it doesn't leave an after taste. This product does a nice job of controlling my appetite, which is good on those days when I can't squeeze in a snack. I don't feel jittery after using this product. I usually take this product after a workout, so I can't say for sure if I get an energy boost, but I do notice that I'm sharper mentally.

jgrommersch's Rating

I have used many different types of aminos, and this product by far beats all other products I've tried. The taste was amazing.

michaelalbaugh3's Rating

Very solid product to have in your nutrition arsenal

kisensharp's Rating

I have tried several different types of aminos, and this product by far tops the charts for all products I've tried. The taste was great, other products have a sour taste, or a harsh aftertaste. RSPNutrition leads the pack on taste!

mini1nm's Rating
Watermelon

Okay so I'm a few days into the watermelon amino lean and I have to say that it's by far the best flavored Aminos I have had to date. I have had a few flavors from optimum nutrition and enjoyed them because of the boost during the day. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! unlike ON there isn't a funny aftertaste and it isn't overly sweet. As far as the results It kept my energy level up and I could consume a minimum of 4 scoops in a day with our any discomfort. Any product that helps me lean out, gives me energy, and helps my muscles rebuild from 4 games a week, is a keeper in my book. I WILL BE REBUYING!!

mowens134's Rating
Watermelon

This is my favorite product from RSP! It tastes amazing and is the perfect pick me up at work or during a workout when I am feeling sluggish! It's the perfect alternative to sugary beverages or energy drinks! And I always feel great after drinking it!

334jmckay3's Rating
Watermelon

The best tasting product that is out. This stuff is great. It will help you lean, and tone up. Great for post and pre workout.

dunx16's Rating
Watermelon

Am not big with pre works, because it doesnt sit well in my stomach but thats why I love the AminoLean. Leaves you with no jitters, upset stomach. Gives me great energy when I need it, with an addition to my Aminos. Great for lean muscle n weight loss goals!