RSP Nutrition AminoLean Energy Formula Reviews

Anytime Aminos with Natural Energy designed to Build Muscle and Burn Fat*

9.6

Str8Ballin12's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

That lemon lime is off the chain! I love this for my weak stomach. I am very sensitive but this gets me right and poppin for the gym. I definitely recommend this to people who are not too tolerant to caffeine and all that other crazy stuff in pre workouts.

LukeBell811's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

Flavors are so good I even mix this with the Aminofocus to get the fat loss and focus in one. Its a pretty great mix if you haven't tried it.

Reesesspieces's Rating
Watermelon

Amazing amino! Literally the best flavors I've ever had. The energy is the best and so easy going. Definitely something to keep all year round.

nishitbhakta's Rating

Great taste and gives energy within minutes. Does help lose weight while on diet. love this product and recommend that you try it!

FitRacer81's Rating
Watermelon

Have enjoyed using this. Will continue to use it and also try other flavors.

tvo096's Rating

AminoLean has helped me with energy, focus and fat burn leading to faster results with the amount of time I invest in the gym! The essential amino acids in AminoLean helps my body withstand muscle soreness and jump starts the muscle recovery process.

drondeau93's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

The blackberry pomegranate flavor is delicious. Could definitely feel a boost in energy. Didn't really lean me down much, though my diet was crap while taking it. Helped me stay awake throughout the day though.

Johnny37lfc's Rating
Watermelon

Lets start with the product when mixed with water, in simple it does not mix well at all and looks like sparkling diamonds in the shaker, so a real low review on the mix. Taste wise, actually pretty good, however based on the poor mix and the limited boosts of energy, not sure this product is actually having any effect on workouts. Again some great nutrition advantages, but overall value against the claims on the carton, not so sure.. Will give it a few more attempts and if results are not improved, time to try another product.

stevenoramas's Rating

This a very noice👌 change of pace than my average pre workout Hyde. The BCAA blend and flavors are great quality and should be as the best quality brand around. I highly recommend you give these a try you won't be disappointed.

JaneC465's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

The boost is real. I don't really feel it until my body is in motion. Its like it in with movement on warm up. Blackberry pom and lemon lime are the best flavors.

ElizabethWilso's Rating

Best tasting aminos ever! It can serve as a pre workout but I drink this with all the time. Its like losing weight all the time.

Eugenegettinfit's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

Aminolean as my pre workout and during I can feel it working every time. I warn you if you don't want to sweat a lot then this probably ain't for you. I know I need and it works wonders. I always come out the gate fired up on the court or cardio high interval training sessions. Not to mention this tastes awesome. Lemon lime is good but the black pom is fuego!

Bobgnarley's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

This is some good stuff. It tasted great and it was a great substitute to my Monster Ultras for energy. During workouts it gave me just the right amount of energy needed and no terrible jitters during or after. The focus was okay but it did kind of wear out towards the end of my workout. Ingredients I really liked seeing in aminolean were green coffee extract and green tree extract, along with the CLA. I've used the green tea and coffee extracts in the past for weight loss with great results, so it will be exciting to see some of the results aminolean will have. Overall, this is a solid product and worth your money.

jbarillas21's Rating

Nothing taste better than an ice cold cup of aminolean! I gave this a try and by far must say that this again is a perfect example of RSP quality. Never dissapointed! Thankful for RSP Amino Lean!

Vanne245's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

Perfect product. Simple and effective.

mdennis06103's Rating
Watermelon

A perfect blend of Essential Amino Acids (EAA) and CLA, Green Tea and L-Carnitine for the support of fat loss. During my prep I used this prior to my morning cardio. The EAA provide a quick source of fuel to prevent muscular atrophy. I currently use this as an intra-workout with Dextrose on my larger muscle training days such as legs and back. As these training sessions are more intense the added benefit of the EAA help to prevent muscular atrophy and expediate my recover.

brooks1865's Rating
Lemon Lime

I absolutely love this product. The lemon lime flavor tastes very similar to gatorade but without all the sugary sweetness. It's extremely refreshing and the aminos plus the weight management blend give me an extra little push on my later sets and help keep me fueled up and ready to kill the end of my workout. At this price point you have to be crazy to not jump all over this amazing deal!

LaneSebastian's Rating
Lemon Lime

Taste was pretty good - but no noticeable differences

ClaireMcDonaldX's Rating
Watermelon

Watermelon was my favorite until I tried the blackberry pomegranate. Omg its soo good and love that I don't get any of it unmixed at the bottom. This is perfect for a girl my size to get a big boost of energy. It is something I recommend for sure.

lucasm1111's Rating

I have tried all the flavors of rsp aminolean energy I have to say that the lemon lime is my fave, that aside all of the flavors taste great no granules at the bottom mixes easily and has a great amino acid profile.