RSP Nutrition AminoFocus Reviews

Anytime Aminos with Natural Energy to Support Mental Focus, Muscle Growth, Performance and Energy.*

9.7
9.7
9.9

papikevinchi's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

This amino focus formula is probably one of the best tasting that I had. But more importantly it works really well and improves your body. Go out and buy some now.

soulsergeant's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

I train late evening and early morning and AminoFocus is just the product that has the energy boosters and and caffeine to help me stay awake and focused for my Intense training sessions. As a 50 year old bodybuilder, it's such a treat to not have to swallow pills to get the performance ingredients in just 2 scoops of aminofocus, and such a great taste to boot.

Michaellane's Rating

Great product! Package arrived flawless! Small scoop indicates to me that there is some great strength to this product. I am looking forward to getting a lot accomplish with the focus Amino Focus offers. Great work RSP Nutrition!

jragsdale's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

I have been using RSP Amino Lean and Regen for a long time, both products I really like! I was excited to hear a new FOCUS product was released so I ordered Strawberry Kiwi and Blackberry Lemonade. RSP has always nailed flavors but the Strawberry Kiwi Amino Focus was super refreshing, not too sweet, and keeps me coming back for more. What I like about Amino lean and Amino Focus is the flexibility to change the intensity. For example, on a crazy leg day I usually drink 5 or 6 schools to really get amped. However, if I need a little boost at work I can bring 2 or 3 scoops to sip throughout work. For me, its important to get products that have steady non jittery energy. I think the Alpha GPC and caffeine are a great combo together. Aside from the focus blend, their amino acid blend is something EVERYONE needs. Whether you are an elite athlete OR just want to replace coffee with a better drink id highly recommend this one. Cant go wrong with that kiwi!! Thanks BB.com and RSP!

TravisKeehan's Rating

I enjoyed it, took it at work as a pick me up since I live the factory life.

jmattt's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

Amino Focus is pretty amazing! I've used it at work as a mid day pick-me-up. This gets me through a long day and really does help you focus and sty on the task at hand. I would for sure recommend this to anyone that needs that daily pick me up. Better than coffee with out the crash later!

tvo096's Rating

Fantastic product for the mental and physical energy along with the focus without too much caffeine! The flavors are on point. I enjoy the presence of the patented ingredient TeaCrine in this product. It allows me to know the company values the importance of non-generic ingredients to help fitness enthusiasts bring out their best in and outside of the gym!

melaniedespina's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

AminoFocus is my new favorite product! I didn't know how well it was going to work, being fairly new on the market, but it gave me the focus and concentration that I needed not only during my workout but throughout the day! It was perfect!!

jgrommersch's Rating

This is a great alternate to me over Coffee or preworkout. It has just enough in it to get you going for the day without a crash or burn after. I like taking it before meetings or just when I need that extra little boost.

Roblord11Bravo's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Here is a product that truly delivers on its promises. Tastes good enough that I want to drink it all day. It gives me an active type energy where I'm ready to do stuff and rock my day without that big hyper spike type energy. I have noticed that I don't feel as sore the day after more intense workouts since I started drinking this daily.

mowens134's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

Great Product!! I am a huge fan of the Amino Lean so I was excited to try this product as well!! It did not disappoint! The flavor tastes great and its the perfect boost that I need at work when I start to get tired. I get re-energized quickly and find that I can focus much better with the Amino Focus! Like usual, a great product from RSP!

pitbull1227's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

Amazing as a pre-workout, during workout, or even just sitting at your desk doing computer work. Product is great for any time of the day!

DerAlta's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

I take this at the office, as more of a mid-morning boost. My concentration is jacked up and I can focus much clearer on the projects on my desk. The Flavors were great. I grabbed a BOGO-50% and picked up two flavors.

Chadm76's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

Great new product from my favorite supplement company RSP. I use Dyno which has just the right amount of caffeine/ingredients to start me off. However, this tones down a tad but with the added amnios. I was able to sample the Blackberry Lemonade flavor and it tastes well enough to sip on throughout my 1st 25 min or so of my workouts. As noted it can most certainly be used as a pre as well. I ordered a few tubs to keep me good for awhile. No added sugars; calories or carbs. Research, try it.

Chabrooz's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

Another good product from RSP. I received a couple of samples from the company and used both packs for a GVT leg training day. I was able to get through the training with good focus and knowing the aminos were there to help along the way with recovery was also a bonus from this product. I do plan to purchase this product in the future when I need to restock on my energy amino needs. The flavor I has was the raspberry limeade and it had a good taste with only a very slight aftertaste and also it mixed very well with no remainders left in the shaker cup after taking it. Thanks to RSP for another good and effective product.

abills32's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

I got samples of the rasberry limeade. I am not a big lime person but the taste was pretty good. I used to sip on during my workouts and I always use dyno which is also great, the amino focus just helped me really push through my long workout! Also as a pick me up during the workday! I deff want to try other flavors like the blackberry one. Rsp has some of the best products out there I would deff give it a try!

joshmrubino's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

RSP Nutrition fails to disappoint with their brand new product: AminoFocus. I currently take AminoLean because it has some fat burner ingredients and also a healthy dose of aminos acids, but honestly after trying AminoFocus, I'm switching over to that! I took AminoFocus before my workout and it woke me up like a cup of coffee, and I was able to workout for 2 hours+ without feeling fatigued. Consuming a supplement with amino acids is essential to every person who works out, and RSP Nutrition just makes life so much easier with their amazing products. I had the Raspberry Limeade flavor, and it tasted like a spinoff of strawberry lemonade, which is awesome! I am seriously very pleased with RSP's new product, and I can't wait to get some more so I can try another flavor.

jm0rales's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

This is an all around great product! It's perfect for the gym, work or just anytime! And tastes amazing

junior3532's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

I tried the sample i received. Energy is great, it gave me the wake up boost for morning cardio,I will be buying a full tub now.. Thank you RSP

RobbHulkSmash's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

Amino Focus is awesome! I tried the Raspberry Limeade and it tasted great. Some times I need a little boost to get myself motivated to go to the gym and this was perfect. It's the perfect amount of Caffeine to get you through your workout and I didn't feel as much of a muscle fatigue after! I used this pre-workout and Regen BCAA for recovery after. Great product from a great company.