Pro Supps MY BAR Reviews

9.7
9.9
Confetti Cake Crunch

joe3216's Rating

I run two gyms and have been given lots of bars. This is by far the best bar I have ever had.

GodIsMyFitness's Rating

This is the one! The one protein bar I can go to forever! I like Quest bar but over time it got old. The texture and taste just weren't doing it for me anymore. So I started searching for something better and found it in Pro Supps MY BAR! To describe how MY BAR tastes I would say it's similar to Fit Crunch, due to it being baked, but with less filler (multiple layers & soy protein) and a lot better macros. Of course MY BAR tastes better too! Peanut Butter Crunch was my fav, Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch was 2nd, and the other two were solid 8's. If you have not tried these you need to! Like now!

courtneytrisha1's Rating

This really surprised me! They're all so delicious and great macros!

jaquelynny's Rating

phenomenal! warning may spike cravings because its so freaking good

NPR77's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Delicious Bar, my favorite and I have tried them all.

gailh's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

ProSupps did a great job with their new MyBar...these bars are seriously good! the Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch is something that must be experienced, the combinations of flavors is just so tasty. this could easily pass for a premium priced, regular candy bar. the macros of MyBar might not be the best, but they are quite satisfactory and perfect for adding to a winter bulk diet. 220 calories and 20 grams of protein per bar are pretty impressive numbers and again, the taste and texture of these bars is otherworldly. if you havent already....try MyBar out!

thackes1's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

Pro Supps new MY BAR is incredibly gourmet and delivers a good amount of high quality protein. I was fortunate enough to try a full box of the salted caramel peanut crunch. The flavor is incredible - so so rich and delicious flavor. The combination of the unctuous caramel and distinct yet subtle peanut flavor with the soft chewy texture of the nugget center and the occasional crunch of the peanuts is mind blowing. This bar is probably the best flavored protein bar I have ever had. Additionally, I would say the texture and size of the bar made it one of the easiest protein bars to eat. Now to achieve this amazing flavor and texture, Pro Supps definitely had to loosen up some of the macronutrient categories. MY Bar does deliver 20 grams of protein from two different whey sources, which is awesome, but it also packs in 17 grams of carbs and 10 grams of fat. Consequently, MY BAR will probably not be the first choice of those trying to drop some weight. However, I think the macros are reasonably balance though I would like to see less saturated fat and more fiber in the bar. This would have likely altered the taste though too. Generally, I'm satisfied with the profile of the bar though especially with respect to its flavoring and convenience. Right now, MY BARs are running around the typical price for a protein bar, $2, when bought in a box of 12. This is a solid price and definitely something I purchase and use. 10 out of 10 all around

Motion23's Rating
Iced Cinnamon Crunch

Good tasting bar with decent macros. Solid option if you are looking for something in between the high fiber bars and a straight meal replacement bar. Definitely looking forward to trying the rest of the flavors, Iced Cinnamon Crunch was good. Would definitely recommend these if they fit what you are looking for macro wise. Well done Pro Supps!

superhuman67's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

I received a box of the Ice Cream Cookie Crunch to try out and review and once you open the wrapper you''ll see the pics that advertise this flavor aren't exaggerated or enhanced. The bar does taste almost as good as it looks and when you bite into one of these bars you get that cookie bake texture that isn't overly chewy and it has a texture that makes these bars even more enjoyable to consume. The bar has a strong choc cookie flavor and it has white icing drizzled over the top which enhances the presentation and it is also swirled inside of the bar. The white icing has a bit of a sweet flavor to it which adds to the choc flavor of the bar but I would of liked a little more flavor from the white icing but this bar doesn't disappoint especially if your a choc lover like myself. The bar delivers a solid 20gm of protein from a multi blend of proteins which some are milk and plant such a pea protein. This is a good tasty treat to have either in between meals or something to hold you over for a little while before your next meal. Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this flavor and it's a nice change of pace in texture from some of the more recent bars that have been coming out which have been a little too chewy or hard because of the high fiber content. This bar dose not have much fiber thus the reason for the enjoyable texture. I definitely look forward to trying other flavors in the future.

louie0939's Rating
Iced Cinnamon Crunch

MyBar are some seriously good bars! Pro Supps really has done a great job with these. at first glance, with 220 calories, 10 grams of fat and 6 grams of sugar the macros might seem a bit high. but once you taste one youll realize that the fats and sugars are utilized in pure deliciousness. i got the Iced Cinnamon Crunch and couldnt have been happier with my choice. the texture is great with a nice mouthfeel. just the right amounts of cinnamon and crunch make these a treat to eat. perfect post workout or anytime of the day or night. these bars are a no brainer....get some!

dedios09's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

From first bite to last bite, this bar hits the spot. Macros for MyBar are 20g protein, 17g carbs, and 10g fat. Being oven baked really sets it apart from other bars. It has a chocolaty outside, not too chewy inside topped with a little bit of crunch. Salted Caramel wouldn't have been my first choice, but it wasn't too bad. If you're a fan of this flavor, you'll definitely enjoy it. My only real knock would be the 10g of fat. I'd like to see that in the 6-7g range as fats are valuable, especially for those who diet on low fat. Again, not really a big issue just more so a personal preference. All in all, MyBar is an excellent choice in bar and worth a try. Thumbs up.

Austinmchugh69's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

These bars have an amazing taste and texture to them! Low on carbs which fits into my macros perfect! I will definitely be re-ordering these in the near future.

marauder13's Rating
Iced Cinnamon Crunch

ProSupps MyBars are absolutely amazing. The texture and consistency are perfect, and the flavor is fantastic. I would say that it was like eating a candy bar, but I honestly think MyBar is better than any candy bar I have ever had. On top of that, they are filling enough that they can be used in place of a meal if necessary. I looked forward to getting more MyBars in the future. I would love to try the other flavors, but I would certainly get the Iced Cinnamon Crunch again as well.

SOH11's Rating
Iced Cinnamon Crunch

It's official: these are the best cinnamon flavored bars on the market that I have had. Previously, Combat Crunch's offering were king, but these MyBars pack a delicious cinnamon flavor into a soft, mouth-watering bar. The vanilla/cinnamon icing that envelopes the bar gives a great sugary-sweet compliment to the interior cinnamon dough-like center, and the best part is that there is no artificial aftertaste whatsoever. With 220 calories and 20g of protein, these MyBars are pretty stereotypical in a macro-sense which makes them easier to fit into your daily count. You're going to be hard-pressed to find a better cinnamon flavor in the protein bar market than these!

MPLJR1222's Rating
Iced Cinnamon Crunch

What an excellent protein bar! I got the chance to try out these brand new bars, and they lived up to all their hype! First thing is that they're oven baked, and so chewy its amazing. They only have about 220 calories, with 20g of protein, and only 6g of sugar per bar which is great. The texture really is so good, with a little crunch on the outside but nice and chewy inside. The taste was amazing! Iced cinnamon crunch is excellent! The cinnamon flavor from the inside is perfect, along with the icing and crunch on the outside its the perfect combination. These bars really are excellent. Overall, some of the best tasting bars I've ever tried!

kornflake7's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

I was lucky enough to get a box of these to review and have to say I was pleasantly surprised these bars are the perfect amount for an on the go snack when you can't get to real food etc. Perfect amount of protein, low sugar and low fat. Great price point, best of all though was the taste of these bars! Not chalky in any way, not super chewy so you spend 5 minutes on 1 bite, just perfect oven baked goodness. I recommend these bars to anyone looking for a solid all around protein bar with great taste! Pro Supps has always made solid products and this doesn't dissapoint!

Balberd0229's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

Had the opportunity to try these out thanks to the guys over ProSupps. I'm not typically a big fan of protein bars, but I do see them as a helpful alternative when you just can't get food in. Most are chalky, gritty or just plain gross. Nor am I an individual that would "talk up" a supplement/bar just because it was given to me. That is ABSOLUTELY NOT the case here. ProSupps knocked these outta the park. I got the Ice Cream Cook Crunch, which is basically exactly what it's labeled. Taste is 12/10. Love it. I've ate 3 or 4 of them and could easily eat the rest of the box. No chalkiness, or weird after taste other than wanting to eat another one. As far as being chewy, or laffy taffy like, these fall more on the side of something like a Snickers in my opinion. Very candy bar like, but easily edible. They do have 220 calories. P/C/F are 20G, 17G and 10G. W/ 6 grams of sugar. So not terrible, but I've had better. Honestly doesn't bother me simply because they taste absolutely awesome! 10/10 would buy. I've heard the Salted Peanut Butter Crunch is about as good as it gets so i'll def. be trying those out!

Juice2544's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

Soft, not too chewy and loaded with the highest quality proteins; if you've been looking for a nutritious version of a candy bar this is it! The salted caramel peanut crunch to my surprise tastes mostly like caramel/toffee, has peanuts & a chocolate coating which resembles a softer version of a snickers bar. This is such a tasty protein bar any flavor will not disappoint and will keep you from ruining your diet with actual candy bars!

ceecee1220's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

Best protein bar I have ever tasted! Great taste and texture. Really kills the junk food craving.

CUbaseball51's Rating

I'm always looking to try new bars and the new Pro Supps My Bar did not disappoint. Protein bars are something I eat every single day multiple times per day and these are one of my new favorites. I much prefer bars like these which have an emphasis on taste AND have the macros in check versus others that focus solely on making a hard block to chew on. Peanut butter crunch tasted like crunchy peanut butter, ice cream cookie crunch tasted exactly how cookies and cream should taste, in my opinion, and salted caramel peanut crunch was great but just seemed to be lacking caramel flavor to me. Of the three flavors I've had each one tasted freshly baked, had the right amount of chew, and the right amount of crunch, and were easy and enjoyable to eat while not tasting fake or chemically like other bars I've had. Overall I'll definitely buy My Bar again.