Pro Supps MY BAR Reviews

9.6
Confetti Cake Crunch

trishri's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

I bought these based on the reviews. They taste great and don't have any funky after taste. My favorite is the Peanut Butter Crunch. I like that they have 20g protein.

cudapaul68's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

This is by far the best tasting protein bar I've ever had. It's great for a snack or replacing dessert with.

JohnnieFreeze's Rating
Confetti Cake Crunch
Peanut Butter Crunch

The Confetti Cake Crunch taste exactly like a candy bar in ever way. No protein aftertaste at all. I rate this flavor a perfect 10. The Peanut Butter Crunch I rate an 8. Its still good but doesn't taste as much like a candy bar and has that slight protein aftertaste that many bars have. (This isn't necessarily a bad thing but most of us buy these types of bars because we want them to taste like genuine candy, right?) Anyone who's given the peanut butter crunch a perfect 10 score hasn't tasted the Confetti Cake Crunch yet. It'll spoil you as it definitely "raises the bar".

cassidylee01's Rating

Best tasting protein bar, doesn't even have the normal texture and consistentcy of a protein bar. Definitely will be buying again, highly recommend the ice cream cookie flavour.

sweetp911's Rating

like a candy bar... so good

victoria9902's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

This was an impulse purchase and I am so glad I did! The bar is chewy and soft. The flavor is amazing and it doesn't have an aftertaste that some bars have. I will definitely purchase again!

Butternjelly's Rating

This is the best bar I have ever eaten, and I have tried many protein bars. My favorite flavor is peanut butter crunch, it tastes just like a snickers. I have only one issue, how to not eat more than one bar in one sitting, it's that good. Will be buying again and again.

joe3216's Rating

I run two gyms and have been given lots of bars. This is by far the best bar I have ever had.

GodIsMyFitness's Rating

This is the one! The one protein bar I can go to forever! I like Quest bar but over time it got old. The texture and taste just weren't doing it for me anymore. So I started searching for something better and found it in Pro Supps MY BAR! To describe how MY BAR tastes I would say it's similar to Fit Crunch, due to it being baked, but with less filler (multiple layers & soy protein) and a lot better macros. Of course MY BAR tastes better too! Peanut Butter Crunch was my fav, Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch was 2nd, and the other two were solid 8's. If you have not tried these you need to! Like now!

courtneytrisha1's Rating

This really surprised me! They're all so delicious and great macros!

jaquelynny's Rating

phenomenal! warning may spike cravings because its so freaking good

NPR77's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Delicious Bar, my favorite and I have tried them all.

gailh's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

ProSupps did a great job with their new MyBar...these bars are seriously good! the Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch is something that must be experienced, the combinations of flavors is just so tasty. this could easily pass for a premium priced, regular candy bar. the macros of MyBar might not be the best, but they are quite satisfactory and perfect for adding to a winter bulk diet. 220 calories and 20 grams of protein per bar are pretty impressive numbers and again, the taste and texture of these bars is otherworldly. if you havent already....try MyBar out!

thackes1's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

Pro Supps new MY BAR is incredibly gourmet and delivers a good amount of high quality protein. I was fortunate enough to try a full box of the salted caramel peanut crunch. The flavor is incredible - so so rich and delicious flavor. The combination of the unctuous caramel and distinct yet subtle peanut flavor with the soft chewy texture of the nugget center and the occasional crunch of the peanuts is mind blowing. This bar is probably the best flavored protein bar I have ever had. Additionally, I would say the texture and size of the bar made it one of the easiest protein bars to eat. Now to achieve this amazing flavor and texture, Pro Supps definitely had to loosen up some of the macronutrient categories. MY Bar does deliver 20 grams of protein from two different whey sources, which is awesome, but it also packs in 17 grams of carbs and 10 grams of fat. Consequently, MY BAR will probably not be the first choice of those trying to drop some weight. However, I think the macros are reasonably balance though I would like to see less saturated fat and more fiber in the bar. This would have likely altered the taste though too. Generally, I'm satisfied with the profile of the bar though especially with respect to its flavoring and convenience. Right now, MY BARs are running around the typical price for a protein bar, $2, when bought in a box of 12. This is a solid price and definitely something I purchase and use. 10 out of 10 all around

Motion23's Rating
Iced Cinnamon Crunch

Good tasting bar with decent macros. Solid option if you are looking for something in between the high fiber bars and a straight meal replacement bar. Definitely looking forward to trying the rest of the flavors, Iced Cinnamon Crunch was good. Would definitely recommend these if they fit what you are looking for macro wise. Well done Pro Supps!

superhuman67's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

I received a box of the Ice Cream Cookie Crunch to try out and review and once you open the wrapper you''ll see the pics that advertise this flavor aren't exaggerated or enhanced. The bar does taste almost as good as it looks and when you bite into one of these bars you get that cookie bake texture that isn't overly chewy and it has a texture that makes these bars even more enjoyable to consume. The bar has a strong choc cookie flavor and it has white icing drizzled over the top which enhances the presentation and it is also swirled inside of the bar. The white icing has a bit of a sweet flavor to it which adds to the choc flavor of the bar but I would of liked a little more flavor from the white icing but this bar doesn't disappoint especially if your a choc lover like myself. The bar delivers a solid 20gm of protein from a multi blend of proteins which some are milk and plant such a pea protein. This is a good tasty treat to have either in between meals or something to hold you over for a little while before your next meal. Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this flavor and it's a nice change of pace in texture from some of the more recent bars that have been coming out which have been a little too chewy or hard because of the high fiber content. This bar dose not have much fiber thus the reason for the enjoyable texture. I definitely look forward to trying other flavors in the future.

louie0939's Rating
Iced Cinnamon Crunch

MyBar are some seriously good bars! Pro Supps really has done a great job with these. at first glance, with 220 calories, 10 grams of fat and 6 grams of sugar the macros might seem a bit high. but once you taste one youll realize that the fats and sugars are utilized in pure deliciousness. i got the Iced Cinnamon Crunch and couldnt have been happier with my choice. the texture is great with a nice mouthfeel. just the right amounts of cinnamon and crunch make these a treat to eat. perfect post workout or anytime of the day or night. these bars are a no brainer....get some!

dedios09's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

From first bite to last bite, this bar hits the spot. Macros for MyBar are 20g protein, 17g carbs, and 10g fat. Being oven baked really sets it apart from other bars. It has a chocolaty outside, not too chewy inside topped with a little bit of crunch. Salted Caramel wouldn't have been my first choice, but it wasn't too bad. If you're a fan of this flavor, you'll definitely enjoy it. My only real knock would be the 10g of fat. I'd like to see that in the 6-7g range as fats are valuable, especially for those who diet on low fat. Again, not really a big issue just more so a personal preference. All in all, MyBar is an excellent choice in bar and worth a try. Thumbs up.

Austinmchugh69's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

These bars have an amazing taste and texture to them! Low on carbs which fits into my macros perfect! I will definitely be re-ordering these in the near future.

marauder13's Rating
Iced Cinnamon Crunch

ProSupps MyBars are absolutely amazing. The texture and consistency are perfect, and the flavor is fantastic. I would say that it was like eating a candy bar, but I honestly think MyBar is better than any candy bar I have ever had. On top of that, they are filling enough that they can be used in place of a meal if necessary. I looked forward to getting more MyBars in the future. I would love to try the other flavors, but I would certainly get the Iced Cinnamon Crunch again as well.