Optimum Nutrition Opti-Bar Reviews

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
6.9

Manolis27's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

Good bar. Very comparable to almost anything on the market. Softer and more pasty consistency than quest or kirland bars & easy to chew and swallow. The taste was as expected, and I feel like I've tasted many raspberry products similar. It tastes good but nothing stunning. Would be nice if it were all isolate but it's a blend. At least minimal soy.

mmahlen7's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

the worst tasting/texture protein bar I've ever tasted. sorta taste like those "healthy" organic fruit rollups...they are weird. good macros but won't buy again.

warrenaoneill22's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

warrenaoneill22 did not leave a written review for this product.

blakedenton's Rating

I DID NOT LIKE THESE BARS AT ALL. THEY TASTED VERY "PASTY".

ngibson77's Rating

ngibson77 did not leave a written review for this product.

bmera93's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

I really didn't like this bar it has a terrible taste and felt like cardboard going down. It contains a good amount of protein but otherwise nothing that makes it stand out among protein bars. Would much rather a diff. bar with more benefits such as the Elite protein bars sold on here.

• Saqkib
Saqkib's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

In the images, it is shown as white chocolate. I thought it would taste good but didn't like it after i received it. Looking forward to try Chocolate Chip Cookie. Overall works great, i eat it half 30-minutes before going to gym...and half after workout before protein shake..

feenstraj's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I received the protein bars in the mail two days ago. I really like the flavor of it. However, I was sent a sample protein bar of different brand. Dymatize Elite with the same flavor chocolate chip cookie dough. I like the sample better for taste. overall though the bars that o bought a still very good.

DaKajun's Rating

I really didn't like this bar.

lindseytheman's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

A little bit on the chewy side for my liking. Also a little high in the calories versus some other "clean" protein bars

tdarakorn's Rating

Did not like it, and I've had quite a few protein bars - this one tasted like an under cooked brownie, too chewy and inconsistent.

rakesh266's Rating

rakesh266 did not leave a written review for this product.

camhart614's Rating

camhart614 did not leave a written review for this product.

joober's Rating

Nutrition profile met what I was looking for and the flavor is pretty decent but the combination of the softer texture and overly fake sweet is a bit off putting. I prefer Quest bars over these in chocolate flavors. The Opit-Bar does seem to be.a solid choice though and I'd recommend giving them a try while searching for a quality protein bar.

Madmark808's Rating
Cinnamon Pecan

I cant rely talk about the nutrition (except that it had 3 grams of sugar) and I cant really complain about the product because I got it for free. It a protein bar, its a snack or boost for your protein intake. That being said, they are kinda small, they taste kinda chemically and sugary. The consistency dissolved on my palate almost like cotton candy. I'm not angry at the product but I definitely wouldn't spend money on it.

mrichey29's Rating
Cinnamon Pecan

mrichey29 did not leave a written review for this product.

kcmackendrick's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

I'm not a big fan of the texture of this bar. I wish it was more of a doughy texture, but on that note, it doesn't taste terrible. Its bearable.

ActiveSenior70's Rating

AN excellent ;protein ar. Taste is good, not overly sweet. WIll be trying other flavors.

bronzebond's Rating

Love being able to eat a protein bar, know that it has enough protein for me, and tastes as good as a candy bar. I received a box of these as a promotional item and absolutely love them. Tastes great and awesome snack between meals!

econnett's Rating

Its ok - got it for free. Not really sure if I will go out of my way for this again. Taste is non-existent and texture is slightly more chewy than I can deal with.