Optimum Nutrition Opti-Bar Reviews

7.8
White Chocolate Raspberry

WillyBeez's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

These bars cure the craving for sweet and pack a good amount of protein. Great option if you get tired of the typical chocolate flavors, initial white chocolate flavor with a smooth hit of raspberry.

ChristianJoy's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Boxes of both the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Chocolate Brownie Opti-Bars have come as promotional freebies with our Bodybuilding.com orders. Prior to our order, we weren't eating protein bars, but once we got our first promotional box of the Chocolate Brownie Opti-Bars, my husband @bronzebond was sure not to miss another opportunity to snag some free boxes with our other orders. This time we were able to get a box of each flavor. I personally prefer the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bar slightly above the Chocolate Brownie, but both are delicious. With 20 grams of protein in each bar, a max of 230-240 calories, and being low in sugar, these are definitely a sweet treat you can feel to enjoy on occasion while still maintaining a health and fitness lifestyle.

danubioj's Rating

danubioj did not leave a written review for this product.

Carosur's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Does NOT taste/feel like Taffy!!! I don't know about you but I like keeping all my teeth in their place. This bar is soft and chewy, and it doesn't taste like punishment. This bar is not grainy or have that weird taste that quite a lot of brands have (something like poor quality protein). The only negative to this is that ON protein powder is lactose free but these bars are not. So if you have a passive-aggressive relationship with dairy like I do, you might have to pair this bar with a lactase pill.

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Cinnamon Pecan

I didn't think this was bad, but it left a lot to be desired. Wont repurchase

shnaufx4's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Optimum Nutrition does it again. They have created other great products but their protein bar is just as good. It stands out more than other bars with little to no sugar, great taste, easy to chew and just what I need as a snack.

chimcancook's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I've tried many bars...I recently decided I wanted the protein but less sugar. These do the trick. Yes, they're chewy, but for me that's a good thing. Later: I'm now officially addicted. Some days I eat two. I LOVE the texture and low sugar and how they sustain me. Fits my needs and staves off hunger as a compliment to my new plant-based diet

joseluis83's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

joseluis83 did not leave a written review for this product.

BigJamieNZ's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

The Chocolate Brownie bars are the best protein bars I've had and they are pretty accurate to taste and texture to a reasonable chocolate brownie. They even have a greasy brownie texture from almond butter. Thie really oozes out if they have been left in the sun/warm car. Perfect to get me through the #250kchallenge . Usually have one after my swim following my weights workout, keep the protein levels up, as by the time I get home and cook my dinner quite a while would usually have passed since my last meal. Knocked a point off the overall rating due to the reasonably high fat content (about 12%), although this probably is what makes them so tasty and not dry like some other bars. At least it is a good nut fat.

FretFox's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Dense texture, a good amount of protein, but tastes like bad chocolate flavored alcohol.

lovri1jw's Rating
Cinnamon Pecan

I like the taste, texture, price, and that it is made with stevia. Very filling.

janakarodrigo's Rating

janakarodrigo did not leave a written review for this product.

chrisf908's Rating

Does not even look like what it does on the box, tasted terrible

Shadowsniper460's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I've been on a kick here lately where I'm trying pretty much all different sources of protein bars to try and find a favorite one. Optimum Nutrition has never let me down with any of their other products so I figured their protein bars would be about the same. I was correct in my assumption. The bars had a quality taste and feel, enough to where I could use it to satisfy my sweet craving.

Vorhees's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

I love Optimum Nutrition but that **** is nasty. I got a free box of them as a promotion so I didn't waste any money on them. Macros were on point but the taste was not worthy of ON. 1/10. I'm so glad they made those cake bite ones but I have yet to try them.

aglide308's Rating
Cinnamon Pecan

One of the best protein bars that I've tried. The texture is much better than other protein bars, with little bits of pecans. Doesn't taste like cardboard or chalky at all like many others. Would recommend this flavor.

me44's Rating
Cookies 'N Cream

Not a good tasting thing and overly chewy

croneypony's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Very poor quality bad from texture standpoint. Like biting into a soft piece of plastic.

nowakchelsie's Rating

nowakchelsie did not leave a written review for this product.

kurtisrandall09's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

It was alright. I'm a huge quest bar guy but I got a box of the cookie dough flavor with my order on a promotion and they were just alright. Not like they were gross they just weren't the best.