Optimum Nutrition Cake Bites Reviews

Available In 3 Tempting Flavors To Make Any Day Feel Like Cheat Day

Good

Woody37's Rating

I purchased the Red Velvet Cake Bites thinking they would taste average like every other protein bar but I was pleasantly surprised...they don't taste or have the same consistency of most protein bars. Much better.

MishaB91's Rating
Birthday Cake

These are really good once in awhile but I felt like the Birthday Cake had a really weird aftertaste. I've had other protein bites/bars that didn't leave my mouth with a chemically taste. I would love to try the other flavors though.

cudapaul68's Rating
Birthday Cake

I like these for an after lunch dessert. The birthday cake is my favorite. The red velvet is pretty good also.

isagra's Rating
Birthday Cake

I LOVE IT!, I just received it last week and this is a total treat.. who needs cakes anymore when we have this? I am completely blown away and I'm looking forward to try to the other flavors as soon as they become available.

ethanyi83's Rating

I just purchased this item and ON has done an EXCELLENT job on this product. I tried out velvet cake and it was perfect for a protein snack. Trust me there is a reason why bodybuilding.com is always out of stock because they taste perfect. But if you need a quick snack for some gains.... I highly recommend the cake bites. Going to buy some more right now.

JustinRiley7's Rating
Birthday Cake

For the most part, I abandoned the protein bar market and primarily stick with regular food for meals other than my post workout protein shake. However, after hearing so much positive feedback about these bites and temptation getting the better of me, I decided to try them. I was blown away. The flavor and texture is exceptional. It doesn't taste like the typical protein bar. Birthday cake is my favorite out of the three choices. What is more impressive to me are the ingredients. The main reason I stayed away from protein bars was because a lot of companies were using fillers and fake ingredients like gelatin or collagen to cut costs. However, this protein bar contains nothing but top shelf ingredients including top quality whey protein. So, I feel great adding it to my meal plan. I will definitely buy this regularly. Warning: this may cause an addiction! Great product!

bbeatty22's Rating

I love these! Was expecting more of a cake/frosting tastes and that's the only reason it didn't get a 10 from me. Wish they had more flavor options though.

jmcmullen627's Rating
Birthday Cake

This product was great for some of those late night cravings! Unfortunately, I was thinking it was going to be more of a "Cake" consistency, given the name "Cake Bites"; but the texture was that of a regular protein bar. Taste was good! I got birthday cake, and it was pretty on point in regards to the flavor. Strong vanilla taste for sure though! All in all, I would recommend this product to someone!

abramczy's Rating

SO GOOD!!!

cemiltacir's Rating
Birthday Cake

Unexplainablliy perfect taste. The best tasting bar without a doubt. Thi only bad thing is when you bite one, you want to bite another, and this leads you to open the second pack and snack it again and again

jules1317's Rating

These protein bites are awesome! They fill you up for a little snack and definitely can satisfy a sweet tooth. My favorite flavor is birthday cake.

beningram5's Rating
Birthday Cake

Taste really good and are filling. Only reason I gave a 8 is because I get bad gas for a few hours after eating them

aereo41's Rating

Thank God there are only 3 of these bites in a pack!

Eeds1978's Rating
Birthday Cake

I have a really bad sweet tooth and I love cake, so these are perfect for me whenever I'm trying to cut. They taste delicious! Whoever created these is a genius!!

squatsista's Rating

Really like these cake bite bars. Very filling! Can rarely finish all 3 at once even after a heavy lift. A little sweet for my taste but the flavour is great. Looking forward to trying the cherry if it's ever in stock......

Toughmudder13's Rating
Birthday Cake

After rave reviews and seemingly great tasting flavors I was excited to try this new product. I hate to admit but I wasn't that impressed. It wasn't any different than eating a soft protein bar. Overall I have to say I wouldn't buy these again. But for those interested and wanting to try for themselves I'd say Birthday cake was the best flavor option, Chocolate dipped cherry was second, and red velvet was the worst out of the three flavors. Sad these weren't more "cake-like" with a protein boost.

TimAnte's Rating
Birthday Cake

Great substitute for a sweet craving at the end of the night or mid-day.

SeriousAthlete's Rating
Birthday Cake

I wanted to like these so bad... shouldn't be called a cake bite. Not bad, but definitely not cake :(

jezediker's Rating
Birthday Cake

These are so good that my daughter who is 3 asks for them!!!!! I feel like the texture is on point and if you put them in the fridge I feel like it makes them even better. The really cool thing about cake bites is that there are a lot of times that I only want a part of a bar but once I open a bar it's game over but with cake bites I feel like if I just need to curb a craving I have 3 opportunities throughout the day to do that and it's so simple!

mrentas85's Rating
Birthday Cake

Yummmm! Not quite a cake texture but it's still a tasty protein snack. I love birthday cake as they come complete with sprinkles but red velvet was also very tasty