Optimum Nutrition Cake Bites Reviews

Available In 3 Tempting Flavors To Make Any Day Feel Like Cheat Day

7.8

dreadolcexo's Rating
Red Velvet

these are SO satisfying, delicious and macro friendly !! They don't taste chalky

cilenamo's Rating

BOMB!!!!

snowflake4x4's Rating
Red Velvet

These are delicious. Definitely going to order again.

rieadd's Rating
Red Velvet

Very sweet but it does feel like a treat without being one. I think the price is fair since I didn't feel like eating one bar of three bites in one sitting. I could easily eat half of it today and keep the rest for tomorrow so money wise, it's worth every penny.

vbcarlyn's Rating
Chocolate Dipped Cherry

I really wanted these to be as good as everyone told me, but I was left disappointed. The package says the center is whipped, but biting into it felt like biting into a chewy foam ball. Flavor is lacking...Not enough flavor in the world will overpower the awful texture though. I was not impressed and won't ever buy these again.

Desire2BFit51's Rating
Birthday Cake

Rarely, if ever do I leave a review for products ordered, but the Optimum Nutrition Cake Bites are worth taking time to comment on. Like many others I have a sweet tooth, and while I have tried virtually every protein treat imaginable in hopes of fulfilling my cravings, I have been unlucky in locating a product that truly tasted like a 'sweet treat' until now. If you have a craving for something sweet from time-to-time, then these little jewels will most definitely satisfy your craving!

DanielShook's Rating
Birthday Cake

Red 40, Blue 1, Blue 2, Yellow 5, and Yellow 6 are NOT suppose to be consumed. Great tasting protein bar for great price but do your research on the ingredients before you buy it.

Hfarley86's Rating
Birthday Cake

The birthday cake tastes like a frosted sugar cookie. Soooo good! Texture is good especially if you put in the microwave for 5-10 seconds. Much better than most protein bars.

sweeth4796's Rating
Red Velvet

OMG! I bought this at the gym yesterday and I felt like I was cheating! Taste is perfect and the texture is soft and fluffy! Almost like eating a marshmellow. You are missing out if you don't at least try it, fureal.

alphadog0165's Rating

I ordered these and was amazed. They taste great and now all my friends constantly begging me to have one because they are so good.

Majken25's Rating
Birthday Cake

These cake bites are my fave right now. So good, and curbs sweet tooth cravings at night....just what I need! I'm not a big cherry chocolate fan, but, a chocolate peanut butter might be good! The birthday cake bites are REALLY GOOD! A definite must to have a box on hand.

Sugarbug's Rating

These are a little too good. With a fair price in comparison to other protein bars, it was hard to pass them up. Light and fluffy. The whipped texture of the bar is a nice component. Especially considering more dense alternatives. Tried both birthday cake and red velvet. Not dissapointed.

Claucaro's Rating

Was looking for a healthy option as i am on the go work,gym, then school. Saw cake bites, read a couple of reviews and other info, and decided to give the birthday cake flavor a try. Surprisingly good taste and good amount of protien. Protien bars tend not to taste great and this flavor is not bad at all.

jeharness43's Rating
Red Velvet

I'm not going to lie, I'm generally not the biggest fan of Optimum Nutrition, but when I saw these "Cake Bites" listed I knew I had to try them. I didn't order these directly from the website because they were sold out at the time. I received Red Velvet first and it took me a moment to get used too. However, once you get used to the taste of these you constantly begin to crave them. A couple days later, I received Birthday Cake and I must say birthday cake is easily the best tasting protein snack I've ever had. The taste quality in the birthday cake is incredible. It honestly blew me away. Being a college student, I find these to be super convenient when you need something quick that gives you a moderate amount of protein to get you through the day. I will definitely buy these again especially the birthday cake flavor. 10/10. I hope they continue to make products like these. Absolutely incredible.

jonnyblaze411's Rating
Red Velvet

Wow, these are soooooooo SO GOOD!!! My favorite flavor has got to be the classic Birthday Cake flavor, they taste amazingly good and are perfect for feeding my sweet tooth and also getting a good solid dose of protein. I just ordered 2 boxes of the birthday cake flavor. Please come soon:)!

andreannehetu's Rating
Chocolate Dipped Cherry

Would of loved to try all three flavors that where online but could only pick one! Chocolate dipped cherry feels like a nice little treat. Yummy chocolate, dense cherry mousse, but not as sweet as you would expect. I would buy again.

mmahlen7's Rating

well it's the best tasting protein bar I've ever had. I like that it is in 3 sections. I don't expect to taste a better one but who knows...

vallettc's Rating
Red Velvet

This is an awesome tasting protein packed treat! A great, different, texture guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!

GOODLIFE4LIFE's Rating
Red Velvet

I give the Birthday Cake and the Red Velvet a 10!! They are delicious!! They are the best protein snack that I've had so far!!

DLKuschel's Rating

This is a fantastic "treat" that you can fit into your macros! Can't wait to try the other flavors.