NutraBio Classic Whey Reviews

9.8

MauriceRiveros's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

My favorite protein supplement by far! Chocolate Milkshake tastes exactly like its name, and the Strawberry flavor reminds me a lot like Nesquik. The labeling doesn't mislead you whatsoever and it tells you everything. No hidden ingredients, no spiking etc. The price is fair but I wish to see more discounts on this product in the near-future. I also hope BB adds more of Nutrabio's other flavors such as "Chocolate Peanut Butter" or "Salted Caramel"

Sareea's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I have already finished a tub, I think I wouldn't be looking somewhere other than this product. There is really no need more than WPC-80... It is thicker and tastier, more healthy than isolate, and It gives the same results. The taste is really good for a chocolate, it needs a bit more shaking than usual to dissolve, but not clumpy at all ! It is a bit thick which is cool. And better than all, it is clean ! You know what you are talking if you take Nutrabio.

Jackofallfades's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Out of all the whey products I have tried over the years, this is the best by far. The flavor is excellent. I feel satiated and nourished after having a scoop. I mix it in 8oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk with 1tsp of ceylon cinnamon and it tastes great.

• id23
id23's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Transparency of the Company says it all ... High quality!!! But what about the more flavors? Classic whey Protein has 11-12 flavors One of them CAKE BATTER! and pina colda It is also amazing... Hope that you will have the rest of the flavors...

blokpost's Rating

Probably the most disclosed mass production protein I've seen. Discloses absolutely full information about this product, including the amount of other ingredients and flavorings used. As for flavor, I've only tried chocolate peanut butter (lab sample) and I really enjoyed it. Would say 9/10. It had a strong PB flavor with minor chocolate taste. Texture was pretty thin, with some clumps, not a big deal though. For texture, I would give it 8/10. Otherwise it's a great protein. Definitely worth buying.

tcantore's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Great protein!! Mixes very well and tastes great!! No chemical tasting at all. I drink 2 scoops of this a day. One post workout and one right before bed. Very impressed with the taste and quality of this protein.

Juice2544's Rating

The Cold Brew Cappuccino flavor is very good and I especially appreciate the fully disclosed label Nutrabio provides (they're a first in the industry to disclose the amount of sucralose they use which is nice and minimal)! Hopefully we can get some of the other flavors like pina colada, lemon meringue and unflavored in-stock soon! Thanks Nutrabio for raising the bar!

Anthony21's Rating

I had two samples of the Horchata flavor which looks like it's not available on the store. Here is a link to my two part review on the bodybuilding.com forum. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172520981 Overall the Horchata flavored was done very well. I could definitely taste the three main ingredients in Horchata, cinnamon, vanilla and though there is no rice milk in this protein, you can definitely get the feeling of rice milk with the texture and consistency. The WPC80 resulted in some protein clumps so just be aware of that. I would recommend using a wired ball in your shaker cup when mixing. This protein definitely gets big points for being a fully open labeled protein. To my knowledge you really can't find any other protein product like that so kudos to Nutrabio for taking this direction. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone wanting a protein that is high quality, no fillers, full open label and is looking to try a new brand out.