MuscleTech Vapor X5 Next Gen Pre-Workout Reviews

Orange Mango Pineapple
9.7

Fusco311's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Cant believe they decided to come up with this trash and throw away anarchy / give it to Europe. What a waste.

Williamhennika's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Awesome per workout; be ready and close to the gym when it kicks in! Noticeable stamina, focus and determination to get the job done. Increased cardio energy and still plenty of energy to toss weights around and engorging pumps. One of the best pre's I've had since the inception of NO Shotgun! Definitely will be back for more and would recommend this.

Bray0928's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

This is hands down the best pre-workout I have ever used! I can tell a difference almost instantly when I take it. It is not categorized as a thermo but it certainly feels like one! Killer workouts and amazing pumps is what this will give you! I give it a 20/10!! Awesome product!

beaverrugby14's Rating

Solid pre-workout. One scoop gives me plenty of energy and focus to power through my 1-2 hour strength workouts

BrotherJR's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Never been a great fan of pre-workout because they made me itch, but this one did not. Felt a nice pump and had plenty of energy not only through my workout, but afterwards as well

codygski's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

I got this as a 2 serving free sample in an order. It provided a good pump and decent energy with 2 scoops but when you consider you need 2 scoops to get full doses of the ingredients it puts the cost up there with the high end pre workouts. The icy rocket freeze flavor was pretty bad. It has a really strange menthol aftertaste to it. It did the job but due to the high cost for full serving and the odd taste I won't be coming back to this stuff.

ChaserT's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Great pre-workout. Muscle tech has really stepped their game up lately. My caffeine tolerance isn't very high so those who are the same don't take late at night. Overall great product.

Kel214's Rating
Candy Watermelon

I will just say that this is no doubt my favorite Pre-Workout on the market. I have tried a decent amount of pre workouts. But nothing compares to Vapor X5 in my opinion. The energy I get from this so great. I never crash. And the energy last throughout my entire workout. I also get great pumps while taking this. But my favorite thing about this supplement is the focus. When I take this. My focus is taken to another level. And when I am at the gym I am already focused as it is. My focus and tunnel vision is just amplified like crazy. And this isn't even there focused based pre workout. So I imagine how much better their focused based version is.. Also the flavors are great. Especially the Icy Rocket Freeze. It taste so good. And The watermelon is also delicious. Also the scoop comes with a funnel which is a major plus for anybody that does not use a shaker bottle. I definitely recommend this pre workout it is everything you need in a pre workout. MuscleTech have 3 different versions of this Vapor X5. This one is the regular version, Then they have their Vapor X5 ripped version which is their weight/fat loss version, and then they have Neuro version which is their focus based version. So pick the one that suits your needs. I hope you guys enjoyed my review on MuscleTech's Vapor X5.

Tinkerbell1226's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

this flavor is amazing you seriously have to try it! And just the right amount of energy

EricMaison's Rating

This gives me the best energy without crashing! I take it 20 - 30 minutes before my workout and I have so much endurance and focus! IT's my go to pre workout for sure! Gets me through leg day!

ChrisSiagian's Rating

Light tasting pre-workout. Doesn't give you a buzz, but has good ingredients.

drugfreetony's Rating
Candy Watermelon

Great pre-workout. Great taste. Not overpowering, but you can definitely feel it kick in. Would buy again. Especially for such an inexpensive price.

thebladeappi's Rating
Candy Watermelon

Loved the product. After finishing a workout i can go back and do same workout once again, have lots of energy left while you leave the gym. Pump is OK, 7/10. I highly recommend to try this. Price wise also affordable. Trusted Brand. This is the pre-workout for any day, anytime

turismo27's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

This product lives up to the hype on the label. The energy was great without making me feel jittery or anxious. The vascularity was excellent as well as the pump. I don't really care about flavor, but this one was really good. Powder mixes well too.

phdaranha's Rating
Candy Watermelon

taste 10/10 pump 10/10 collateral eff 0.

awalkow's Rating
Blue Raspberry Fusion

Great taste and AMAZING preworkout! Definitely gets your blood flowing and gets you sweating fast (which I enjoy). No jitters. Great focus. Overall, great product yet again by MuscleTech

te1981's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I've tried a few pre-workouts and this one is at the top of my list now!!! More of what you want to get you hyped to hit the weights!!!

danixmal's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Works great, really helps me through my workouts! Only downside so far is that is gives me a very dry mouth and it leaves an awful after taste for hours after.

stevekeener1984's Rating

Definitely in my top 3 favorite pre workouts. Great taste. Long lasting energy. Kicks in, in 20-30 mins. Great for knocking out those extra sets.

kellybrincks's Rating

I really like the energy and focus. One scoop is enough for me. Recommended.