MuscleTech Vapor X5 Next Gen Pre-Workout Reviews

Blue Raspberry Fusion
9.8
Candy Watermelon
Icy Rocket Freeze

ashfitx did not leave a written review for this product.

Spartan700's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

I love Vapor! The beta-alanine kicked in quickly, giving me my favorite part of a pre-workout! The energy hits quick, stays with me throughout my workout and the pump the citrulline provides is amazing. The caffeine content is perfect, it hits me perfectly during the workout and still lets me sleep at night. I'm a huge fan of Vapor, and it's even better when it's on sale!

Blue Rasberry flavor was a bit chalky, but not bad taste. As far as a pre-workout, I'd give it a 5 at best; I've used other brands better than this. I read the reviews prior to making my purchase but evidently it didn't work the same for me. Only reason I'll keep the rest of it is because it was on sale. Sorry, wish I could have given it a better rating.

austinstarkey5's Rating
Blue Raspberry Fusion

Great Pre-workout! I loved this stuff it gives me good pump and drive. I will continue to use this because unlike the many I've tried I don't adapt near as easy. Loved the stuff and all MuscleTech products can't wait for the next new product! P.S. alot better than c4 in my opinion!

Elliotrohan123's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Great preworkout. I take one rounded scoop, and it does the trick. While it is very similar to other preworkouts I've tried, I've noticed it keeps me pumped longer, no jitters during my workout, and no crash after. Also it mixes well. I got the Icy rocket Freeze flavor, and it's one of the best tasting preworkouts I've tried. Would recommend!

kategbeaton's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

I was a little worried to try this flavour but I was open to trying something new. I was afraid it would be really sweet. It was not! It's not my favourite flavour in the world but I don't mind chugging it down before my workout!

Rosavic's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Rosavic did not leave a written review for this product.

7stringibby's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Flavor is awesome. That being said, que meniacle laughing, you will destroy the gym. Great focus, great energy. Awesome funnel scoop, thanks muscletech

timmoza's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Pretty good flavor, and really good ingredients, I take two scoops before my workout and get massive pumps!

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

This pre-workout is killer. I took one scoop, 30 min before workout. The Fruit Punch Blast taste great and mixes with zero problems. This gives me laser focus and great amount of energy to keep lifting and pump was good too. With Vapor X5 I am able to lift heavier and also take less rest b/t sets. All this add to crazy gains. As a pre workout this is a great products and will continue to use it for years to come!!!

not available in Canada

Bobby91k's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Honesty one of the best pre workouts I've had. I'll start with the scoop, there's no need to run around and find a funnel for you're pre workout this product comes with a scoop/funnel for easy transferring of the pre workout to you're container. The flavor I tried was icy rocket freeze and it is amazing which was a huge plus because I am very picky with my pre workout tastes. The product itself worked very well it gave me a bunch of energy to complete my workout.

Ton001's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

Boom! That's what happens to the weights when this pre kicks in! This is a hard hitting pre workout that you feel and it will give you all the energy you need to have an awesome workout. MuscleTech has packed this pre with all the right stuff. This mixes great doesn't leave any grit behind and it tastes great too. If you want to set some new PR's then give this a try you will not be disappointed.

rmoore65's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I have tried several pre-workouts in the past, this one has a good taste, provides me with good pumps during my workouts, didn't notice the beta tingle I have had from the others. Vapor X5 measures up to the competition in my book, thanks Muscle Tech for another great product

ethanyi83's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

In my opinion this is the worst stuff i have ever tried out. It was good at first but after about a 1-2 weeks it started to taste bad or have a bad after taste. I was focused at first and no tingling like C4 but the taste and the decline did not work for me. I highly say save your money and get C4 or Mr.Hyde.

Bsl1987's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I recently got a tub of this new vapor x5 pwo from the guys at muscletech to try and I was super impressed. First off it mixed awesome in a shaker but one thing I noticed that I haven't seen before was it had a scoop with a top that was like a funnel so you could put it easily in a 20 oz water bottle lol way cool. Tasted awesome and within 10 mins after taking it I was dying to go workout. I had an awesome pump through entire workout and even after 2 hours of killing the weights I was still jacked lol no jitters or anything crazy like that just good clean energy and really helped me focus on my workout and knock it out. I'll definitely be buying some more of this after this is gone I'd like to try the other flavors too lol.

tskains2's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

I like it, just make sure to check your tolerance before you up the dosage, like the instructions say. Tastes pretty good too

cemiltacir's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

The flavor is nice but not perfect. The feel is good but it doesn't activates you at first.But after passing 40 minutes after you take one scoop, the neuro sensors are totally activated and you start to experience extreme energy. In the middle of your sessions you start to have an intense pump and the supplement shows it's power. The best pre workout that I've tried.

BBGfitgirl's Rating

Love this Vaporx5. Great energy! No itch. No crash. Just power and stamina.

Bosschick123's Rating

Great pre workout. It gives me so much energy! No crash! Good clean energy and power. Well done muscletech.