MuscleTech Protein Cookie Reviews

9.7
9.8

jkulp100872's Rating
Peanut Butter Chip

I really loved this, not only did it curb my sweet tooth but its healthy and has a hearty amount of protein in each cookie!

jgastkill's Rating

Thanks to Muscletech I was able to try this cookie before it hit the market.  I have to say that it is the best protein cookie I have come across.   The texture and flavor was great!  I really liked that whey protein is the primary source of protein. The ingredient profile is pretty simple.  I thought the overall sweetness was right on. The balance of fats and carbs fits into my diet and provided me with a filling snack.  The best way to eat this cookie is to heat it slightly in the microwave.  I did 4-5 seconds. I can't wait to try the triple chocolate and peanut butter flavors.

nomoremrnizeguy's Rating
Peanut Butter Chip

I recently had the pleasure of trying a box of Muscletech's new Peanut Butter Chip cookies and was pleasantly surprised at how good they are! I would put one in the microwave for 10 seconds and have it as a mid-day pre-workout snack to get my carbs up (since it contains 49g of carbs which is great for a pre-workout snack) and get me fueled before my workout. I love the taste of these cookies! They are soft and chewy not hard and brittle like some protein bars on the market and contain a decent 18g of protein but best of all they are gluten free and satisfies my "sweet tooth" mid day cravings for something sweet but without the negative side effects so you don't feel as though you are cheating on your diet. I always make sure I have these on hand and so should you! Highly recommended!

trotmankb's Rating
Chocolate Chip

The new MuscleTech Protein Cookie is a game changer for me. It is a great addition to my diet. It allows me a guilt-free indulgence. I have always struggled keeping my diet clean during a cut. These allow me a 'cheat' without completely derailing my efforts. The taste is awesome. Unlike most protein bars that taste like cardboard, these are great tasting. Pop it in the microwave and enjoy. I am confident in recommending this to anyone needing to add a little something to their diet to help them not cheat day their way away from their goal.

ATIWAB531's Rating

Taste great, microwaving it 10 secs makes it taste even better, super convenient anytime snacl

PERKocet's Rating
Peanut Butter Chip

The texture of this cookie is incredible. It is very rich. It has quite a bit more carbs than some other protein cookies, but these are more meant has a meal replacement and a treat, rather than a sole source of your macros. I am very impressed with the flavor/taste of this as well. It isn't dry at all, it's soft, and plenty chewy.

roa78's Rating
Chocolate Chip

With 49g of carbs (41g if you subtract the fiber), this cookie is a good choice for either carbing up pre workout, post workout or a re-feed day. I wish it were a little 'cleaner' in terms of ingredients, but it's not the worse that I've seen either. The taste isn't bad (actually it's pretty decent) and it doesn't make you feel bloated or lethargic after eating (remember it is 49g of carbs) (if you're eating it as described above). Would definitely recommend this as a snack option or a way to boost up your carb intake.

Fer1123's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I was pleasantly surprised at how delectable these cookies were. I have tried others where it literally tasted like whey protein powder by how chalky and dry it was. I particularly enjoyed the fact that these cookies could be placed in a microwave to better enhance that "cheat meal" flavor without the "cheat meal" negative side effects. I love the 0 trans fat, but I am not too sure about the added sucralose (known artificial sweetener), but its hard to find products without this nowadays. The 8grams of fiber was great too!

Slbrennan1026's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Delicious, chewy, gluten-free, and high protein. Give me more! These cookies are so good. I sampled the Triple Chocolate, which is like a dense, chewy brownie. THE BEST, and a great option for a (small) meal replacement or healthier dessert. 10/10 would purchase!

capasso36's Rating

Taste amazing and cures my sweet tooth and helps me stay on my diet!

jkdjosh's Rating

These cookies are great for someone who need something quick and the go cant wait to try the other flavors

amortnsn's Rating
Peanut Butter Chip

Great tasting cookie!! Most protein cookies have the gritty taste of protein powder but not this one, which is why I loved it so much!! Very tasty and worth getting again and again.

william2424's Rating
Peanut Butter Chip

By far the best tasting protein cookie out there def worth buying 💪🏼💪🏼

Tanya29's Rating

I've had some slightly better ones as far as protein cookies go as this one comes across much like a cookie-shaped protein bar but that's not to say it's bad. Definitely heat it up as the package suggests btw! I'd keep these on hand as one of my emergency macro-fillers for sure.

jburk33's Rating
Chocolate Chip

These protein cookies are delicious! And they have a good amount of protein to fill you up before or after a workout!

nburre2's Rating
Chocolate Chip

I'm impressed by the taste of this cookie. It packs alot of protein and also contains alot of flavor. If you aren't big into protein shakes or if you would like something right after a workout, this is for you.

unc15smh's Rating
Chocolate Chip

Pleasantly surprised with this cookie. It is more of a snack / meal replacement because of the nutritional profile, but it's a good sized cookie. Taste was great and I went through the box in 2 days.... maybe it was too good...lol.

ChelseaLouise's Rating
Triple Chocolate

These are the BEST cookies I've had. Macros are pretty dang good, especially for a cookie. These are big, delicious, and fulfilling. I wish I had 30 boxes. Only issue I have with them is eating too many in one sitting lol

Kev15's Rating

I've had just about every protein cookie on the market and got lucky enough to sample these... they are amazing! Not only are they in the top for taste and texture, but they're also very macro friendly! Can't wait to order a box of all of these :) Makes me crave a nice glass of milk just like when I was a kid