MuscleTech Protein Cookie Reviews

9.7
9.7

jamesgable26's Rating
Chocolate Chip

tastes about the same as any other protein cookie on the market. big negatives i still give it are the fact that it has added sugar and not a zero calorie sweetner (should have stevia) and they dont use sugar free chocolate chips. i mean they do realize this is a food aimed at healthy based individuals...

ccmeche1335's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This is probably one of the best packaged protein snacks that I have had to date. The ingredients and macros are spot on for a snack, I like eating one of these pre or post workout when craving sweets. I really like the carbs that are in it as it really helps fuel the body. The flavor of these cookies are great, the triple chocolate is like eating a homemade brownie almost. I would definitely recommend these to others!

japurslow's Rating
Chocolate Chip

These protein cookies are awesome. Recently, I have incorporated them into my diet. I usual eat them when I'm craving sweets after awhile of eating clean. They help satisfy my sweet tooth without jeopardizing my diet. Regardless if you're dieting or bulking these are a great addition.

ashfitx's Rating

ashfitx did not leave a written review for this product.

brbhjp's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Great taste, good source of protein. Great snack on the go. I use for a protein pre-workout

Jencharm77's Rating
Chocolate Chip

This is my favorite protein cookie! The macros are much better than the others that I normally eat, and I love the taste. I'm really hoping that they will be available to buy in stores soon.

brianknisley's Rating
Peanut Butter Chip

I would recommend this cookie to everyone. I take it to work with me and it satisfies my cravings and helps keep me full. I don't recommend putting it in the microwave, because it makes it taste nasty. Overall its a great cookie!

ginter's Rating
Chocolate Chip

The cookie did satisfy me. It was little to sweet for me. I do recommended it for a snack during the day. I do not think you can go wrong with this product.

kategbeaton's Rating
Chocolate Chip

Wow! This is the best protein cookie I have tried to date! I really liked the chocolate chip flavour. The peanut butter chip was good too. They are very hearty, I only eat half a cookie at a time. Not too sweet and delicious warmed up! Great way to fill that sweet tooth craving without feeling totally guilty!

Rosavic's Rating

Better taste & macros than lenny & larrys

Rebelmaddox's Rating
Chocolate Chip

Very very good flavor, almost a mix of a cookie and a brownie. Feels like im cheating my diet everytime i have one.

cclint1982's Rating
Triple Chocolate

cclint1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

Intense12's Rating
Peanut Butter Chip

By far the best tasting protein cookie. I was actually suprise with this product. I was expecting a dry tasting cookie but instead I got a rich tasting cookie that are highly addicting. Would recommend.

trap832001's Rating
Chocolate Chip

I love this cookies. I have had the Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Chip. I'm a big peanut butter fan so I give the edge to the Peanut Butter Chip. I put them in the microwave for 30 sec and something magical happens. These things are amazing when warm. Not to mention this is a great switch up from protein bars. The cookie is a nice size and has a nice texture to it. I like to split mine in half and eat one half that day and but the other one in a ziplock bag for another day.

Jennazz02's Rating

These are very tasty. A little high in calorie for my liking, but if you're doing an intense workout the calories are definitely needed.

brojo325's Rating

Great cookie!

purpleraider13's Rating

Way better than the competition! Such a great taste

jets806's Rating
Chocolate Chip

Plain and simple best protein cookies on the market, taste , texture and profile on point. Tastes great warmed up also!

W0NDERNATER's Rating
Peanut Butter Chip

By far the best protein cookie I have ever had and I am not even a big peanut butter fan. Usually they have an odd texture or bad aftertaste, but not these! Just like eating a delicious chewy cookie with a rich taste! Can't wait to try the chocolate also!

Jerseygirl21's Rating

A very good product. I truly love the flavor very good source of protein. In already ordering and extra box.