MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Crunch Bar Reviews

9.8

Icehouz's Rating
Cookies & Cream

One the best tasting bars I have ever had... Definitely getting this again...

Jason7989's Rating

Good taste, good protein source and great in between meals snack. Don't do many proteins bars but would recommend this one.

xomgitssammi's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I don't eat many protein bars.. mainly because I find it nearly impossible to find one that sits well in my stomach long after I've eaten it that also tastes delicious and not artificial. These nitro-tech crunch bars are hands down the best protein bar I have ever tried (and I've tried A LOT), They're pretty big sized bars so I find that it really is enough for me to eat when I'm on the go and need to stay fueled. Plus peanut butter everything is just the best. Also... 8-10 seconds in the microwave if that's what you are into and you will have a real decadent treat! Can't wait to try all the other flavors they come in. Try it out for yourself and you will not be disappointed!

FireTac's Rating
Birthday Cake

This is an excellent tasting protein bar packed with 22g of protein. It doesn't have a nasty taste like most protein bars. It's perfect for a snack in between meals. Birthday cake is a good flavor. I will be getting some more.

jdenn11's Rating

Love the taste

deemcadoo's Rating

Muscletech Nitro Tech Crunch bars are one of the best protein bars I have tried. These bars taste like no protein bar I have ever tasted. The texture is great also and each bar gives you 22g of protein. They are an great source of fiber & are gluten free. If you're looking for a great protein bar, I'd definitely recommend these.

kelbeast's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

better tasting protein bar on the market....MT continues to blow away the supp world.

xxHULKxx's Rating
Birthday Cake

Really tasty bar, great for stopping hunger on the go

jchiorello12's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

This is by far the best tasting protein bar I have tried. I will definitely be buying many more to come. As a meal replacement they leave me full for a good amount of time.

Seshark's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I love these protein bars. They're the best I've had great flavor.

GRIMOS's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The Nitro Tech Crunch bars are gluten free, on-the-go musclebuilding bars. The flavors are great and I typically grab the cookies & cream or chocolate peanut butter flavors. These bars are packed with 22g of protein and 5g of fiber. Take a look at other protein bars, and you might be shocked by what you find! Some of these protein bars are loaded with unnecessary sugar and fat, while others have high amounts of sugar alcohols! NIitro Tech bars feature high value protein, including whey and milk protein isolate and whey concentrate, for a clean macronutrient profile with only 7g of fat. You shouldn’t have to sacrifice macronutrients for results, and that’s what Muscletech delivers in this bar. I love using these bars when I’m on the go, traveling for business, or curbing my need to snack between meals. I always keep a few in my car, in my laptop bag, and in my desk drawer at work. Give them a try instead of making a bad food decision!

ashfitx's Rating

ashfitx did not leave a written review for this product.

mlewi108's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Always loved this flavor! Very tasty and filled with protein!

turner0789's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

These bars a insanely tastful, I can not get enough of them. The flavor is great and even the ease of chewing them are easy, unlike some bars that can be hard as a rock.

JamesC1980's Rating
Birthday Cake

very awesome taste, I was surpised how awesome thought I died and went to heaven when I ate this bar

Rosavic's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake

Rosavic did not leave a written review for this product.

sisijam's Rating
Birthday Cake

Delicious, love the texture of it.

xDredgex's Rating

I received a dozen of these gems as part of the team. At first, the flavor received caught my attention. Aside from being a "vanilla" guy, I love C&C. Second, I went right to the Nutritional Info on the side to scan the protein and sugar and once I saw both (especially the very sugar content) I was ready to dig in. Due to my own self-imposed dietary restrictions I've been on a steady diet of 1/3 to 1/2 of any bar-form food I consume. This includes granola bars, protein bars, fiber bars and the like. Yeah, that crashed quick when I consumed half of the Crunch bar and started eyeing the other half that I was ready to wrap and put in the fridge for later. While I greatly appreciate the clean protein line and what it contains the fiber content specifically on the Crunch series fits right in with my lifestyle and allows me to indulge in other fiber-rich foods I frequently consume without exceeding the 100% DV and introducing that uncomfortable bloated feeling. Everyone is different and poses different needs, the Crunch bar is my clean protein with added benefits as a bonus for me. A few of these accompanied me on a recent trip where a fair amount of inner-city walking was involved for extended periods of time. I consumed a whole bar at each of my designated meal times to accompany a 30g protein shake and I didn't feel as though I was needing more food to supplement that. Each one was rewarding enough that while these aren't seen as meal replacement they did just that for me and you can now consider me a regular and ready to restock. As a final treat to myself since I experiment alot, be it extracts or items labeled "NSA" added to my unflavored protein shakes, I took half of one of my remaining bars the other night blended it with a french vanilla isolate protein and the resulting shake is a definite repeat, so much so that my restock of these bars will be the other flavors and more experimenting. Thank you, MuscleTech *April 2017 Update: I can't deny joining the rest on Birthday Cake. It's easily one flavor that if you try to "portion" the bar out you'll lose, quickly.

jets806's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Taste and texture were amazing! My new go to bar!

cemiltacir's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.