MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Crunch Bar Reviews

Cinnamon Bun
9.9

CenCali559's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake

Nice tasting bars well most of them, they are similar to fit crunch, and combat crunch bars but i haven't had those. the birthday cake is nice and sweet really good! but the strawberry cheesecake one was very mild in flavor and i didn't really enjoy it much at all it feels like a chore eating it instead of enjoying like the birthday cake one.. so i don't recommend it unless u want a mild flavored cheesecake tasting bar with very minimal strawberry taste.

JazzGaetaniello's Rating

These are delicious. I have only had three flavors, but they don't disappoint. The Birthday Cake is the best - it has a similar taste to a Peep (those Easter marshmallow Peeps things) though, which I find to be better than the 'cake' flavor I was expecting. The Cinnamon Bun and Cookies & Cream taste as expected and all are great for satisfying a sweet tooth / craving without eating a whole sheet cake by yourself.

strelow1's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

These are honestly the best protein bars I've had I think - and I've tried almost all of them (except for the ones that are loaded with sugar). I like them even better than the Combat Crunch bars, although they are pretty comparable. Macros are good, they taste amazing and don't have that fake squishy texture a lot of bars have. Highly recommend.

alperdrn's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake

Pretty much the similar taste with Combat crunch bars. Great taste, good ingredients. Little bit much sugar.

amortnsn's Rating
Cookies & Cream

It taste like the white chocolate covered pretzels, which I liked!

rfedorow's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake

Excellent flavor and texture. The best tasting protein bar I've tasted. The Strawberry cheesecake was especially awesome.

katart17's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I am always searching for a good tasting protein bar and I have finally found one. I tried the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Flavor and it was delicious, way better than most other brands I have tried. I like to eat them as a snack between meals and this one is a real treat while giving me 22 grams of protein. They are very filling so it seems well worth the 240 calories. I am looking forward to trying some of the other flavors!

Braydenps's Rating

Braydenps did not leave a written review for this product.

Xiaophong's Rating

I'm a fan of Muscle Tech bars, but this one was a bit sweet for me. I had to down a glass of water right after finishing it. Overall, good amount of protein and carbs, just not a fan of the flavor.

jsonn's Rating

No soy protein. Don't put this estrogen garbage in it cause soy is cheap. Gtfo

anjelica805's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

excellent protein bar! definitely recommend trying this bar for sure!

Tinkerbell1226's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Seriously if you havent tried this bar you definitely have to it is amazing

EricMaison's Rating

Best bar ever! I was so surprised by how great this bar tasted! I am super picky about my protein bars but I am definitely going to stock up on these! Filling enough to replace a meal. High in protein. Really great texture with the crunch on top! Love!

ChrisSiagian's Rating

The best bar I have ever tasted. Great crunch and flavor.

DontheBeast's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Not too bad. My only qualm is that it was way too sweet for my liking.

timbo23man's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is a great protein bar, that not only tastes great but delivers 22g of protein to help fuel those grueling workouts! I have yet to be disappointed with any that MuscleTech puts out on the market and this is no exception. In the time that I have taken the bars, I have noticed some gains as well as added energy. I have tried lots of bars that end up having a chalky, metallic taste, but do not despair, these bars have no noticeable aftertaste.

JonBana's Rating
Birthday Cake

Tried three of these flavours , Birthday cake = out of this world just amazing Cookies and cream = a little lower than birthday cake but really amazing its like a chocolate orea cookie they nailed this flavour Peanut butter = they as well very tasty but just like any PNB bar out there gets boring very fast

BlackSheep227's Rating

I did not find a flavor that I did not enjoy

Tiffe02's Rating

These are definitely filing! I would order these again but in a different flavor. I wasn't big in the cookies and creme.

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating
Birthday Cake

This is hands down the best crunch bar out on the market. The profiles is great and the taste is even better. I love the Birthday cake flavor. The outside is white frosting with pink swirls and inside is a moist cake like sprinkle center. Overall this is just like eating Birthday cake-only slightly chewy texture to it. Overall a great treat and easy to get down. This is a bar I look forward to eating and not one that makes me gag. This keep me full for a long time and I think muscle tech has done a excellent with these bar. I look forward to trying out the other flavors.