MuscleTech Mission1 Clean Protein Bar Reviews

Best-Tasting Clean Protein Bar with up to 21g Protein, 20g Fiber and 5g or less Net Carbs!*

Rosavic's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Taste sweet but not too much, and very low on sugar!

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

BBGfitgirl's Rating

This is a very unique bar. Its not like some bars that taste like candy because they are filled with sugar. It has the texture of a quest bar, but its sweetened with stevia...so its much more natural. Very filling. I enjoy it microwaved for 8 seconds.

brianaoppen's Rating

I am not really a fan of protein bars because of the texture, but this one wasn't too bad. I enjoyed the flavor just not the texture.

TheRomans8's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

For under 200 calories and 20g of protein these make hitting my goals a lot easier. Crave these everyday. Perfect pre or post workout snack

JPantano's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Great for protein on the go

tastes really good and has good nutrients. Keeps me feeling full

DMarcoot's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Love these guys post-workout. Full protein count and the cookies and cream taste great!!!

collinrdawson's Rating

High protein and really good flavor! Great price for such an effective bar.

Sm1353's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great nutrition facts combined with significantly above average taste/texture. May switch from quest bars because they're cheaper and still have loads of protein.

Andrea33764's Rating

great flavor

reed9driver's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

These are my favorite protein bars by far. Great nutritional value with a good taste. There may others that taste a little better but they have higher sugar and carbs. These are what they claim to be "clean."

The flavor of this protein bar is decent. The only thing making this 7 stars is that I'm not a fan of the texture of this product. That being said, this Is a great on the go protein bar. I live a busy lifestyle and I always keep a few of these handy in my truck, at work, and in my gym bag.

pettysc's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Pros: Good taste, high in protein and fiber, and convenient Cons: Can bite off too much to chew on occasion I would keep one on my night stand with my water and eat it as soon as I wake up. Great for on the go protein.

ingistrength's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Prob the best protein bar ive ever had. It doesnt have any of those sugar alcohols so its really easy on the stomach and digests well, tastes pretty good too

lpayton's Rating

By far, the best bar on the market. Beat to eat after workout.

RoyTheIII's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Delicious, easy to eat. It's not crunchy but holds together very well, and unlike quest bars, its easy to eat and tastes a lot better.

isaraiva's Rating

These taste very good! Love them. Helps me when I'm really busy at work or on the road and need protein.

Hcress's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

These protein bars are pretty darn good. Compared to most on the market they taste great. Others are grainy and tasteless but these you can really knock out a sweet tooth and get some protein in at the same time. Would recommend to anyone who wants a clean protein bar!

Intense12's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Its a great protein bar. The texture is nice and smooth not at all grainy like other protein bars I have tried in the past. The flavor is also great it has chocolate chip chunks in there which is a great touch. Overall a great product.