MuscleTech Mission1 Clean Protein Bar Reviews

Best-Tasting Clean Protein Bar with up to 21g Protein, 20g Fiber and 5g or less Net Carbs!*

Chocolate Brownie

pettysc's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Pros: Good taste, high in protein and fiber, and convenient Cons: Can bite off too much to chew on occasion I would keep one on my night stand with my water and eat it as soon as I wake up. Great for on the go protein.

ingistrength's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Prob the best protein bar ive ever had. It doesnt have any of those sugar alcohols so its really easy on the stomach and digests well, tastes pretty good too

lpayton's Rating

By far, the best bar on the market. Beat to eat after workout.

RoyTheIII's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Delicious, easy to eat. It's not crunchy but holds together very well, and unlike quest bars, its easy to eat and tastes a lot better.

isaraiva's Rating

These taste very good! Love them. Helps me when I'm really busy at work or on the road and need protein.

Hcress's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

These protein bars are pretty darn good. Compared to most on the market they taste great. Others are grainy and tasteless but these you can really knock out a sweet tooth and get some protein in at the same time. Would recommend to anyone who wants a clean protein bar!

Intense12's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Its a great protein bar. The texture is nice and smooth not at all grainy like other protein bars I have tried in the past. The flavor is also great it has chocolate chip chunks in there which is a great touch. Overall a great product.

kydlow's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I'm not going to lie I use a lot of different protein bars and protein supplements and a lot of the protein bars are just hard to put down their chalky they're just gross they turn into a powder in your mouth this particular protein bar I would have to give my honest opinion and say it isn't that great I have had some that are good and some that are better I would have to put this one around five or six the flavor isn't bad it's just the actual texture of the protein bar now as far as what's in it the ingredients for quality and I respect that but eat ability is very well on my personal scale.

JWebb34's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

The Chocolate Brownie Mission1 bar is a great on-the-go appetite substitute. It will hold you through comfortably. It is quite chewy, which forces you to slow down and chew it like you are supposed to. The taste is good too. I was surprised how well it satisfied my belly, and is awesome for knocking down a sweet tooth attack.

earlbarbs's Rating

MuscleTech's Mission1 Clean Protein Bar is a great choice for protein on the go or if you just needs to get in those macros. The bar itself tastes great and has everything you need in a protein bar. The only downfall is that the outer layer of the bar itself seems/feels a little greasy. Other than that it's a great product! It's always nice to have one in your bag just in case your craving something sweet or need to get more protein in.

justinsavage333's Rating

The chocolate chip cookie dough tastes great and a good replacement when your sweet tooth is activated. Good amount of protein and the bar is chewy and actually enjoyable to eat. Great job MuscleTech

Ironcobb's Rating

These are great for throwing into your gym bag or lunch box! If you need a pick me up or seriously need to avoid snacking these will do the trick. There is no aftertaste and they have a good taste and consistency. They are chewy, almost kind of sticky, not soft really. I enjoy them and would recommend them.

JRomance's Rating
Cookies & Cream

First off, this protein bar tastes great, although I have sensitive teeth and it was slightly tough to chew. If I could give this product a 4.5/5 I would, simply for not being as soft as I would have hoped. Although my wife also ate these and she had no problem with the toughness. Overall, 20-21g of protein and 0 sugars is all I needed to know about this product to put it into my body. Within a week of having this product at home, the entire box was gone. A great way to receive nutrition on the go and actually did not melt in my hot car, was really surprised.

jkarm317's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

When it comes to protein bars this product is top notch, for what it is it has great flavor, low carbs, and high protein for a tiny bar.I would like to note if your looking for something that taste like a candy bar this isn't gonna be it, low carbs means it's not packed with all the sugars that another product would but is still awesome. When it comes to muscletech you cannot beat the prices and availability of their products. home run in my books.

jbautista24's Rating

Overall the protein bar is good. It's great for snacking in between classes and I especially like that they use stevia as the sweetener.

It's chewy, but it is also a great way to get your protein on the go, or when your in a rush

Jmanning9012's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best tasting protein bar I've had by far. Good for my morning protein intake, and very reasonably priced.

chadski333us's Rating

Great taste and excellent price. Bars get expensive, these were easy on the wallet. Tons of nutrition to boot

hoffey6's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Excellent Protein Bars! They taste good and very convenient!

chestdayawesome's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These Protein bars are a must have . I really like the flavor of the chocolate chip cookie dough. These are especially good at bang for your buck I would really recommend this to everyone a must but.