MuscleTech Creactor Reviews

Designed to Boost Size, Strength, and Recovery with No Bloating*

Unflavored

Intense12's Rating

Quality product at a great price. The flavor is great like anyother muscle tech product. If you want a great product that delievers I would say this is your best bet.

williamosunde's Rating

Excellent product. I have noticed serious gains in muscle and strength. I like the fact that it does not lead to weight gain or bloating.

bgmaverick's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

It's pretty good, it still needs some time for a full review.

mcitta's Rating

Creactor by Muscle Tech is excellent, I use the unflavored mixed in with my Chocolate protein shake, and the Blue Raspberry Blast & Fruit Punch when I use Vanilla protein, both taste great and I like the results the product produces.

Taz56058's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

I really enjoy this product. I add a couple of scoops to my water jug and I get to enjoy great tasting drink with the benefit of having my creatine dosed all day long. I would recommend this product to anyone that doesn't enjoy drinking water without any additives. The creatine used it this product is high quality and doesn't doesn't affect my stomach at all.

BBGfitgirl's Rating

I don't typically drink creatine,...I did try this as a sample an d it taste really great! I def recommend to the creatine lover of the world.

Bosschick123's Rating

This product taste really good. I like to dilute it a lot and then drink half before my workout and the rest during. It gives me a really great pump.

Daltonj1229's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

Let me start off by saying the lemon lime twist tastes like gatorade. I mix mine with my pre workout. It is overall a great product and mixes very well! I would recommend this product. One of the best mixing creatines i have tried.

Seshark's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

Good creatine! I have noticed a big improvement in my bench while taking this. . Flavor is very good the Blue raspberry is my favorite! I have been using the product for a while now and I have been getting great results.

Larafranky's Rating
Fruit Punch Extreme

Larafranky did not leave a written review for this product.

HartlineD's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

Love this creatine! Flavor is great and it mixes well. Some creatives I have to mix with juice because they are so chalky, but not this one. Love the results it is providing too.

Ben32486's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

This stuff is awesome, mixes well taste great. Been on it for 2 weeks muscles feel great. Getting stronger every day.

EvanDixon83's Rating

the lemon lime twist tastes so good i drink it more than necessary. it works better than the GNC stuff i was using before.

stevekeener1984's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

Definitely the best creatine on the market. Everything you need in one product. And you can't beat the amount of servings for the price

jnguyen23's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

I love this product because it gets the job done. I take it pre and post workout. I feel big and stronger taking it. I don't feel bloated or anything. I highly recommend it.

xenajudd's Rating

This product has made me run faster than without it. The only thing I have to say is that it does make my fingers and face tingle a lot soon after taking it. Would buy it again!

eades01's Rating

No surprise with this muscletech, great taste as always. It mixes very well, and hit me quickly. Great pump and everything I am looking for in a creatine!

jbrad2041's Rating
Unflavored
Fruit Punch Extreme

Again I love the taste of both flavors. MuscleTech by far has the best tasting products out there. Since taking Creactor my muscles have been recovering faster and have gotten harder.

kellyshowalter's Rating

this does not clump like others i have tried! also, the flavor is so amazing! highly recommend this! mixed so nicely!

StacyMcGracy's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

Has a nice crisp flavor to it. As always Muscletech products never clump up on me and I love it! Always a nice soft powder form.