MuscleTech Creactor Reviews

Designed to Boost Size, Strength, and Recovery with No Bloating*

7.9
Unflavored

elion0028's Rating

One of the best MuscleTech creatine supplements available! I love how easily it mixes in my blender bottle and it's perfect in taste. Great product!

rickwallace's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

I am always weary when it comes to Blue Raspberry flavors. I haven't found a good one yet. This how ever taste great! Not only does it mix VERY well, it also works VERY well. I don't have any bloating. As a matter of a fact, I'm drinking right now as we speak!

jaykhjr's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

Tastes great and mixes well, i didnt have any bloating or negative side effects!

jkulp100872's Rating

Great flavor!

nomoremrnizeguy's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

I have been using Creatine for the past 2 years and for the past week I have been taking MuscleTech Creactor as suggested and am definitely impressed with the results of muscle fullness and increase in strength and stamina! I took 1 scoop with 8oz of water before my workout and @750 mg per serving it provides all you need for the day. The taste is great not too sweet or tart taste like Sprite soda without the carbonation and no "nasty" aftertaste. It made my muscles look fuller and definitely achieved an increase in the amount of weight I am able to lift as I have seen an increase of 5-10 lbs. more per set and my workouts are sustaining intensity from start to finish. This product is a WINNER!

trotmankb's Rating

Great creatine product. It combines two sources of creatine, offering 1.5 grams per serving. I like to take it twice a day. I take it immediately after my workout and then I usually just add a scoop to my afternoon bottle of water. It kind of has an original Gatorade taste. It mixes best in room temp water. In cold water, it sometimes clumps. Not really an issue, but worth mentioning. Without getting too scientific on replenishing ATP, let's just say this product works. It helps you grind through a tough workout without crashing.

roa78's Rating
Unflavored

Not a bad creatine supplement. I do wish that it just the creatine and not the other ingredients (for flavoring, etc.) but it's not all that bad (ratio of product to other ingredients). Definitely helps power you through a workout and doesn't retain as much water as a creatine monohydrate supplement does. Would definitely recommend to those looking for an alternative to creatine monohydrate

Fer1123's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

This was an interesting product that definitely packs the amount of creatine it advertises. However, I do not feel comfortable consuming more products with added artificial sweeteners (sucralose) or artificial dyes (Yellow no.5, Blue no.1). Muscletech is a great company and I wish they would try to make a product without those addicting ingredients. I understand it is what gives it flavor, but if the consumers can begin to understand the effects these additives have, I am sure they will be more grateful in the long-run. That being said, I did notice some good gains in this product and will continue to use creatine, just not with added artificial sweeteners. Its the least I can do to fix a diet already saturated with added chemicals and artificial dyes.

Slbrennan1026's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

MIxes well, tastes great, and definitely helps my recovery! A short and sweet review for a supplement that gets the job done. :)

capasso36's Rating

Great post workout supplement helps me recover quickly and has me at 100% before the next hard lift.

jkdjosh's Rating

Taste great super easy to drink if creatine is one of the supplements on your list I would suggest you give it a try

amortnsn's Rating
Fruit Punch Extreme

Great taste and mixes well! Excited to see my transformation

william2424's Rating
Fruit Punch Extreme

Amazing Strength gain I started noticing about 2 weeks in and has been moving great

ChelseaLouise's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

Works well and overall good product. The lemon lime flavor was way too sour for me and ithe takes a lot of shaking for it to mix. Def a good product in terms of it working though.

nburre2's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

Yummy and helped alot with my workout recovery. This was probably the best flavor I've tried for post recovery and it doesn't have a gritty, chalkiness to it.

unc15smh's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

I had the blue raz flavor and it reminds me of Cottin candy. For creatine, it mixes well. Doesn't have the grit consistency others have. Like that it contains 2 forms of creatine including the Free Acid form which most don't have. Value is good and have even seen some sales recently.

sastocky's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

The lemon-lime flavor is a little sharp, but definitely refreshing post workout. I keep it in the bag for a quick mix. I am going to try the fruit punch next round.

TeRm14's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

I LOVE this creatine! When you first smell it you don't think it's going to taste good but it tastes AMAZING and it's definitely helped me gain some size! I definitely recommend taking this product if you're trying to bulk up! (Went from 145lb to 163lbs in 2 months! Pro: Tastes great! (Kinda like lemonade) Sometimes I have to stop myself from drinking it like a normal lemonade.. Lol Con: Not enough! I want more!

bre013's Rating

This product helps with recovery and doesnt taste half had. There is no bloating with this like there may be with other products which is a huge plus

Joverm's Rating

Very good product mixes well taste good and works very well