MuscleTech Amino Build Next Gen Reviews

Orange Mango Cooler
Concord Grape

HeinyGuy33's Rating
Fruit Punch Splash

Hello, I just want to say how powerful the coffee robusta bean has been in getting me woken up when I need to and without lowering appetite when overshooting abit trying to make gains.

michellejla's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

michellejla did not leave a written review for this product.

LilZee05's Rating

I have been using Amino Build for years and their Next Gen line is amazing. I use the Energized while training and the normal one throughout the day. I really feel the quality is top notch and it definitely makes a difference in my training. The Energized Orange Mango Cooler flavour is to die for, the grape is great as well. My favourite flavour for the non caffeinated is Icy Rocket Freeze. The White Raspberry is delicious also, and I also drink the Watermelon. I find the fruit punch way too sweet. I definitely recommend this product, I won't even try anything else. Orange Mango Cooler 10/10 Grape 9/10 Icy Rocket Freeze 10/10 White Raspberry 9/10 Watermelon 8/10 Fruit Punch 5/10

millcitymayor's Rating
Fruit Punch Splash

Amazing product! Boosted my energy and made me feel stronger the first time I used it. Since I've been using it I've had new one rep max for my bench, Arnold's, hack squat, leg press, zottoman curls, squirrel squats, lesnar lifts, etc.. The only downfall is that this product makes me a little, well no other way to say it - aroused after taking it. I've never taken performance enhancers for any thing but I image this is what it's like. I can't prove it but I'm pretty certain it cured my chlamydia and HPV too.

brianaoppen's Rating
White Raspberry

I really enjoyed this flavor and the mix ability was great. I drank this during my workout and my muscles weren't sore the next day. I want to try this in orange mango next time!

Juice2544's Rating

Excellent modification to the OG Amino Build (500mg Cit Malate replaced with Coconut water, Watermelon Juice, Sodium Chloride & Potassium Phosphate. If you liked the OG Formula I recommend the new Amino 4XL SX-7 Black Onyx which has Cit Malate & Peak ATP along with this products ingredients). I would like to see this without artificial colorings, flavors and sweetening in the future (maybe in an unflavored option). I highly recommend this product to every fitness enthusiast especially when stacked with Cell Tech Hyper, Hydroxycut Next Gen Accelerator, VaporX5 Next Gen or Shatter SX-7 (Onyx Ripped, Onyx Neuro) for near inexhaustible energy levels. Dissolves instantly, tastes just like a popsicle/fruit punch and is noticeably effective when taken between demanding sets or cardio bouts. Thanks Muscletech!

Emanethi's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tastes great, works even better.

tequilawilly's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

I received a bottle of this product to try. I enjoyed the flavor both on its own and when mixed with other products. This was a convenient way to increase aminos during the day and occasionally I used it in my post workout drink. I will definitely consider buying more of this for amino support.

Lita1982's Rating
Concord Grape

Can't wait to begin my routine including exercise tomorrow!!! I will be posting my progress 😊

messineo's Rating
Watermelon

MuscleTech is clearly getting its act together from its spotty past history. I was looking for a solid BCAA, and the ingredient lineup on this met all my needs: no sugar, low sodium (70mg/scoop), no caffeine. The watermelon flavor is strong but tasty; the product mixes well, with a bit of foam on the top when shaking. The sugar substitutes (malic acid and sucralose) do not spike blood sugar - excellent. The 2-1 ration of leucine to isoleucine and valine is great, the addition of betaine is a plus. As for the claims (3.75lb muscle gain, 40% strength increase), can't vouch for those - but do believe this is an excellent BCAA choice for all ages, including the 50+ crowd.

luiscastillo13's Rating

Hands down one of the best Aminos I've tried so far. Muscle Tech did came in Clutch with this product as the flavor is amazing and its not too sweet or sour. If you do get it, try out the watermelon flavor which its my favorite when it comes to Aminos! I used this product throughout the whole day 1-2 scoops daily. It helped me a lot specially when I'm cutting when your energy levels go down and need some sort of recovery supplement, then this is ideal for this. Would Definitely take this again!

Luis82289's Rating
White Raspberry

So amino build... I like it but definitely wanna try different flavors this one is ok but leave a fake sugar after taste. Mayr add alittle extra water. I do like taking this before and after cardio seems to keep me feeling hydrated! Muscle recovery on this seem to be good have been feeling less soreness so pushes me to add extra weight! Great product but changing flavors!

RLHoward's Rating

I like it- I like it a lot! I tried this at first after my workout for a recovery drink, then found it works best as an intra-workout supp. I found I was still well hydrated, I didn't get a weird niacin tingle, but I felt energized and a faster recovery time. And it tastes like Hawaiian Punch!! It's really good to take in a water bottle on a good hike, too!

JustinThind's Rating
White Raspberry

I did not expect this to taste as good as it did before I tried it, to be honest. I was pleasantly surprised at how great White Raspberry tasted. With that said though, I feel like you need to take it with more water than they suggest because the taste was kind of strong, even though it was good. Once diluted with water, I have zero complaints. It was great while taking it intra-workout and I could definitely feel the difference between taking it and working out, as opposed to working out without it.

nickjameshaddad's Rating
White Raspberry

I used this solely as an intra-workout and felt it was great. Excellent taste, increased endurance and strength and definitely helped with recovery. Felt I made some significant progress and would use again.

teddydagod's Rating
White Raspberry

Loved the taste and helped with my recovery..... I love this stuff

BBT9's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Amazing and was great in all aspects. Flavor just like it came from the ice cream truck. The extra oomph of energy it gives helped in the long extra sessions. Ready to order more.

miguelito01's Rating
Blue Raspberry

miguelito01 did not leave a written review for this product.

Itzme3381's Rating

This is a good drink to have while ur working out and gives u that extra boost of energy to do extra