MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey Reviews

7.1
Strawberry

sulaimanlalani's Rating
Chocolate Milk

i was really impressed to taste the new mp combat 100%whey as compared to ON Gold Std. which was quite good but not that much too good, mix-ability is little bit hard but that s OK little more effort to shake, drink in milk better tastes than water but i wonder why their is no BCAAS included in it?

gloom1's Rating
Vanilla

Tastes like sh**. Mixibility is ok, not as good as ON, but vanilla flavor is pure crappy tasting. Got it because it was on sale. Doubt I'll be buying it again

JoseInteriano1's Rating
Cappuccino

Very high quality protein as you can see by nutrition label. Cappuccino flavor was amazing. With over 70 serving in the 5lb This protein is the biggest bang for your buck.

naren17592's Rating
Vanilla

it is not mixing so well, previously I used ON gold which stirred well within few shakes and this product getting bubbles, I'm sick with this product.

Champ143's Rating
Vanilla

The product overview states that each serving only has 65mg of sodium , However when you take a look at the nutrition facts it reads 80mg per serving...am I missing something here??

cmorton24's Rating

good protein i like it

• derpin
derpin's Rating
Vanilla

It mixes really well, good texture and it doesn't get all frothy and bubbly like some other products. However, I think the vanilla flavour is horrible. I have to use twice as much water and hold my breath to get it down. It's so sickeningly sweet, it tastes like you're drinking watery icing sugar. I'll be looking for a product with a much more mild flavour next time.

rgarcia1018's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

rgarcia1018 did not leave a written review for this product.

Vanessatrevino's Rating
Cappuccino

Not the greatest taste but not the worst. I would order this again if you haven't tried it check it out.

Kylea23's Rating
Cappuccino

Kylea23 did not leave a written review for this product.

econnett's Rating

mixes well for me. - digests well - excelling amount of protein for gram weight. I will purchase again - unless Jym goes on sale.

Bulls273's Rating
Cappuccino

I really enjoy this supplement and it tastes pretty good except it was a little bit sweeter than expected but still a nice flavor. I also like how it digests well and i feel satisfied right after my workouts when i drink this protein. Considering the amount of protein per scoop and the good quality of the whey, i would say this product is well worth the buy considering i got it for sale and it was way better than the last supplement i was using so this whey is pretty legit and i woulf definitely give it a B for overall quality and price.

bronzebond's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

I have been around the block when it comes to protein powders and this one if by far the best one I have ever used. Cookies N Cream tastes amazing, mixes up well, and has the consistency to work really well in oatmeal or yogurt. After trying this powder, not sure I will ever try anything else for a very long time. Love it!!!

dmitchellrph's Rating
Vanilla

I really enjoy drinking this stuff. High amount of protein that tastes great. Use a high quality shaker or mixer because the free one I received from Muscle Tech (different company) is not made well and leaked within 2 days. Anyway, I recommend the Combat 100% Whey.

Skier11211's Rating
Cappuccino

Haven't gone through much of it yet but seems like good stuff. And the cappuccino flavor is good- makes me think of coffee ice cream.

soccaplaya26's Rating
Cappuccino

I had been taking Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein before this and thought I would give MusclePharm Whey Protein a try. I was very pleased with the protein and the results I've been getting. Cappuccino flavor is great! The only complaint that I have is it's pretty foamy after you shake it up.

neiladams1980's Rating

neiladams1980 did not leave a written review for this product.

akshayinbox's Rating

Could never digest it. MusclePharm has cool labels and perhaps a great tasting protein - that's about it. Every time I have had this protein, I couldn't really digest it (artificial sweeteners, perhaps?). And not to mention the protein ***** that follow from undigested/fermented sugars/protein. OptimumNutrition Natural whey (free of artificial sweeteners) and BPI (Isolate - ISO HD) were worth the added cost for me!

jimmertheo26's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

I mostly blame myself... I don't kno why I always try to venture away from double chocolate anything protein, however this is also the first time I used any whey beside optimal nutrition and I found MP to be very hard to digest.. cool labels, and the deal with the bars was too good to pass up but probably never again

jcm5150's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I have tried chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, all of which are good but the chocolate milk is my favorite. After trying a few other bargain brands, I have been using this product for close to a year now and it has definitely been the best I've ever used. I highly recommend it.