MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry
Vanilla

Bulls273's Rating
Cappuccino

I really enjoy this supplement and it tastes pretty good except it was a little bit sweeter than expected but still a nice flavor. I also like how it digests well and i feel satisfied right after my workouts when i drink this protein. Considering the amount of protein per scoop and the good quality of the whey, i would say this product is well worth the buy considering i got it for sale and it was way better than the last supplement i was using so this whey is pretty legit and i woulf definitely give it a B for overall quality and price.

bronzebond's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

I have been around the block when it comes to protein powders and this one if by far the best one I have ever used. Cookies N Cream tastes amazing, mixes up well, and has the consistency to work really well in oatmeal or yogurt. After trying this powder, not sure I will ever try anything else for a very long time. Love it!!!

dmitchellrph's Rating
Vanilla

I really enjoy drinking this stuff. High amount of protein that tastes great. Use a high quality shaker or mixer because the free one I received from Muscle Tech (different company) is not made well and leaked within 2 days. Anyway, I recommend the Combat 100% Whey.

Skier11211's Rating
Cappuccino

Haven't gone through much of it yet but seems like good stuff. And the cappuccino flavor is good- makes me think of coffee ice cream.

soccaplaya26's Rating
Cappuccino

I had been taking Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein before this and thought I would give MusclePharm Whey Protein a try. I was very pleased with the protein and the results I've been getting. Cappuccino flavor is great! The only complaint that I have is it's pretty foamy after you shake it up.

neiladams1980's Rating

neiladams1980 did not leave a written review for this product.

akshayinbox's Rating

Could never digest it. MusclePharm has cool labels and perhaps a great tasting protein - that's about it. Every time I have had this protein, I couldn't really digest it (artificial sweeteners, perhaps?). And not to mention the protein ***** that follow from undigested/fermented sugars/protein. OptimumNutrition Natural whey (free of artificial sweeteners) and BPI (Isolate - ISO HD) were worth the added cost for me!

jimmertheo26's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

I mostly blame myself... I don't kno why I always try to venture away from double chocolate anything protein, however this is also the first time I used any whey beside optimal nutrition and I found MP to be very hard to digest.. cool labels, and the deal with the bars was too good to pass up but probably never again

jcm5150's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I have tried chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, all of which are good but the chocolate milk is my favorite. After trying a few other bargain brands, I have been using this product for close to a year now and it has definitely been the best I've ever used. I highly recommend it.

ChristianJoy's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

Combat's Cookies N' Cream Whey Protein Powder is our absolute favorite. We purchased our first order when Bodybuilding.com was running a special where you got a box of the Combat Protein Bars along with your purchase of the protein powder. The protein powder's consistency when mixed with water is second to none. It leaves you feeling more satsified, since it's a little thicker and tastes really good. I recently tried mixing it up as a pudding with some almond milk, and it was amazing! Definitely a new favorite product. We are willing to purchase it continually even without promotions... It's just that good..

trojanob's Rating

Very solid protein, I got the coffee flavor to have in the morning and it was great. It mixed smoothly, and the low carbs and calories were awesome. Buying again, but changing up the flavor just to try something else. Loved the combat bars!

masterskyle12's Rating

Best tasting flavor MusclePharm offers. Saw results after couple weeks of consistently using. Felt more lean and built. Will buy again for sure! Recommend to anyone trying a 100% Whey protein for the first time.

xdespisedicon's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

The protein tastes good and that's about it. This stuff honestly put weight on me like crazy (right around the spare tire section), in a bad way. I think all of the fake sugars, artificial sweeteners, and whatever other fillers are in it really put my body into hold fat and bloat mode. Switched to Holy Whey and I'm much less bloated and dropping mid section fat fast after only about a month of being off of this stuff. I would only recommend this protein if you support Hillary, communism, and dog fighting.

MBreazeale54's Rating
Strawberry

MBreazeale54 did not leave a written review for this product.

nikkotoots's Rating
Chocolate Milk

One of the purest wheys out there in my opinion. I consider this next to Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey. It edged Gold Standard Whey by the price. Will definitely keep buying this product!

Cobra90's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This protein I've been taking for for years and I love it I don't plan on changing at all musclepharm did a great job on this one.

fshlash's Rating
Cappuccino

Great taste and results! usually protein shakes make my stomach upset but with this one I don't have this problem which is one of the biggest reasons that I stuck with it now.

bmahon8's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Flavor- very good The shake can be pretty thick, need to add more water if you like it thinner.

nhadley's Rating
Cappuccino

nhadley did not leave a written review for this product.

catch74's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

I like this product, the price is great, and the taste is good for the price. I do like Mutant ISO surge's taste more, but really the difference is probably only due to personal preference. I haven't tried other flavours but the Cookies 'N' Cream is quite good, and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good priced protein powder.