Kaged Muscle The Standard Tee Reviews

9.8
9.8

JustLuckyMe's Rating

JustLuckyMe did not leave a written review for this product.

lwisdom43's Rating

lwisdom43 did not leave a written review for this product.

arrijv09's Rating

Love this shirt, new favorite shirt, hugs the body well and the sleeves hug the arms so we can see the gainz

israatreides's Rating

I am a huge fan of Kris Gethin, but I can not give this t-shirt a 10. The fabric is awesome, really smooth and the sizing is great, but to be honest I was a little disappointed in the quality of the grafics, It didnt feel smooth at all and the ink (specially in the front) can be a little bothering. Except for that the t-shirt holds great, even the mentioned above, I propably would be buying some of the other shirts!

mek1981's Rating

mek1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

nycuban69's Rating

GREAT SHIRT NICE AND SOFT AND HOLDS MY SWEAT, WILL BE BUYING ANOTHER ONE IN ANOTHER COLOR

Joshmm95's Rating

Great fitting shirt, a size large fit perfectly. The graphic on the back also looks cool.

wtxDTCguy's Rating

Best fitting shirt on the BB site. Great material , color that lasts and holds the fit the entire time you wear it! Must have

lacksta's Rating

Soft shirt. Fits good.

jsquints26's Rating

jsquints26 did not leave a written review for this product.

bashums's Rating

Great looking shirt. Good material. Great fit. Proud to rep the best supplement line and Kris Gethin in my gym! Makes you want to live up to his standards always.

TomiiLPU's Rating

TomiiLPU did not leave a written review for this product.

Du5t1n812's Rating

Du5t1n812 did not leave a written review for this product.

P90XcoachMatt's Rating

P90XcoachMatt did not leave a written review for this product.

jvanness12's Rating

Love this shirt. Awesome and comfortable material. Just wearing this shirt literally makes you feel like you just became Kris Gethin himself and are ready to demolish every weight in the gym. No one better get in my way if this shirt is on and PRE-Kaged is in my system.

jtinoco15's Rating

Kris Gethin is one of my fitness inspirations so I was proud to rep my Kaged Muscle tee at the gym! It is so soft and comfortable to wear. My favorite day to wear it on is leg day. Great supplement line, would recommend to others. I hope they come out with some more apparel to rock!

talltires's Rating

Shirt fits great. love it!

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating

This is a great soft fabric t-shirt. I wear it on leg day and I sweat a lot but this shirt doesn't get that wet. I love that fact and it keeps comfortable during the whole workout. I love to rep it out in my gym and its a great addition to my collection of supp company T-shirts.

Juice2544's Rating

Perfect shirt! Soft and fitted. Kaged Muscle has made a unique triple stack that I take at the beginning of my workout (Pre and In-Kaged) and Re-Kaged during since it has Creatine, Betaine, Glutamine, Coconut Oil powder and Whey Isolate!