Kaged Muscle Re-Kaged Reviews

Designed to Support Lean Muscle Gain with Anabolic Protein Fuel*

superhuman67's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I received a container of this to try out and review and the flavor is very unique which is a strawberry lemonade and it takes one or two tries to get use to the flavor and I found it quite enjoyable in ICE COLD water and it was a nice twist from the usual flavors of protein. The lemon is the dominant flavor when mixed in water but if you mix it in unsweetened almond or coconut milk the strawberry flavor really comes through and it's a good flavor for a post workout protein. The ingredient profile is very solid with very little ingredients just the ones that are effective after a long hard workout. It mixes up with a little head of foam so you might have to let it sit for a min or two for the foam to settle and you do get some little floaters that don't mix completely but when you bite into some of the little particles it's like biting into some lemon chiffon so I found it very tasty and again refreshing after a long hard workout. The only thing I would like to see is a few more servings per container to match the price and if Kaged does another flavor hopefully they keep it fruity like this flavor. I definitely recommend giving this protein a try and keep it strictly as your post workout protein and you'll look forward to enjoying it after a workout. I received a container of the Orange Kream to try out and review and I'm down to the last 2 scoops so I figured it was time to post my review. Nothing changes from my thoughts on the profile from the Strawberry Lemonade but I must say the powder from the orange flavor mixes up with a WHOLE LOT OF FOAM and though the previous flavor foamed up some this one was was a lot more. After testing it out a few times I realized you needed to let it sit for about 4-5 min before consuming or you would be drinking foam and not really experiencing the taste of the flavor. The flavor say's orange kream but I tasted more of a bitter semi sweet orange flavor and it more resembled an orange peel type of flavor. It was good but there is no cream flavor in this protein and I've gone through a few brands of orange cream protein so I do know and recognize the flavor. The flavor is enjoyable without a doubt and very refreshing after a workout but I personally preferred the unique flavor of the strawberry lemonade but you really can't go wrong with either but remember you must let the orange flavor settle for a few minutes after shaking it so the foam settles and you can enjoy the flavor. Overall a good post workout supplement but I still wish it had a few more servings to go along with the price.

acandley's Rating

Best protein on market, If your not taking this or any kaged muscle products your missing out.

adsmith86's Rating
Orange Kream

If you have not yet tried Re-Kaged, you are missing out! Orange Kream is by far one of my favorite protein flavors to date. Add that to the nutritional breakdown and it is easy to see why it gets such good reviews. Won't use anything else as my post workout protein.

blam1987's Rating
Orange Kream

Re-Kaged was a great product. Excellent flavor. I would suggest using a blender bottle with this. Sometimes without one it can be a little chunky.

zergzing18's Rating
Orange Kream

It is not heavy like other protein powder. Great mixing ability, it works fast, the flavor for strawberry lemonade sounds weird for a protein but it is amazing . The orange kream, honestly tastes like a orange creamsicle, this is my all time favorite to have now for my protein shake.

NorseBraum's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

People with allergies DO NOT BUY! I have a severe allergy to nuts and while saw nothing in the ingredients that should have caused an allergic reaction; I did have to go to the ER by ambulance immediately after consuming this. I'm sure its a great product, but please do not buy if you have a nut allergy!

apollon1005's Rating
Orange Kream

Good ingredient. I can say one of the best. One of the good point is easy to use since the powder is not sticky. In terms of taste Strawberry Lemonade is a bit. Orange Kream is not bad. Some product is very good with milk or juice but this Orange Kream flavor is quite good with just a water.

krankphreak's Rating
Orange Kream

This is an absolutely incredible recovery product. I only used it on workout days immediately following my workouts due to trying to make those 20 large servings last as long as possible. Even after lifting as heavy as I could and really pushing it, I only experienced minimal soreness on occasion the following day when another other time I should be hobbling around. The clean ingredient list with only a minimal amount of sucralose to back the main Stevia sweetener is great and really cut out any GI gas issuse that always plague me with artificially sweetened products. The fact that this contains Glutamine, Betaine, and Creatine HCL along with the whey isolate makes it the complete recovery package. Amazing product from one of the best in fitness. The only negative if there is one is it foams a lot when you vigorously shake it. Let it sit 3 min or so and it goes away. Big who cares on that point though! UPDATE: New flavor, Orange Kreme is outstanding. Very comparable to MP's Orange Creamsickle protein flavor. It's good warming after sitting in a car while I'm in the gym but best cold. Use it in a shake form and it's outstanding. By far my favorite protein on the market.

amsml's Rating
Orange Kream

I LOVE THIS can't begin to sum it up... The only protein supplement I've been able to drink without gagging after 5 months of use... Very easy on the stomach and I don't have any bloating afterwards. The digestive enzymes are a must in a fast active post workout as that is the only way to ensure the absorption of it ... I love both flavors but highly recommend the Orange Kream as it tastes like the milk left overs of fruit loops... Currently I put half and half scoops so I get both flavors. Have been using this for over a year and will continue to use it as nothing comes yet to the quality and purity of it (Parented ingredients as you can see on the label)

sydonaldo's Rating

sydonaldo did not leave a written review for this product.

biggkidd's Rating
Orange Kream

Really enjoy kris' Re-Caged. Strawberry lemonade is a little sweet but the orange cream is biggity bomb.com!!! Mixes great, feels great, and compared to some other protein powers, taste great. Little pricy and wish they would come out with these supliments with more servings but over all great product. I would recommend the kaged muscle products for anyone.

Jessesy's Rating
Orange Kream

Best whey protein on the market without a doubt! Strawberry lemonade is my personal fav it gives you a little kick after your workout with the lemon. Its expensive but you get what you pay for 11/10

caliranger77's Rating

caliranger77 did not leave a written review for this product.

pcampbell86's Rating
Orange Kream

Excellent product with no filler and the highest quality ingredients. No Soy, no artificial flavors or colors, this is a great post workout shake when used with the other KM Products, particularly Pre-Kaged before workouts and Kasein at night. Honestly, the only negative is the flavor of the Strawberry Lemonade which is ok but kind of gets hard to deal with the more you use it and you also need ice cold water for it to be half way decent tasting. The Orange Kream however is pretty good, so I'm fine using that flavor going forward. I would suggest that if the Re-Kaged flavors stick with the more fruity flavor themes going forward, my suggestion would be Pineapple Coconut as a flavor profile that would fit this product well while leaving the more ice cream type flavors for the Kasein product.

danj4622's Rating
Orange Kream

danj4622 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jssmerkley321's Rating

Love the new Orange Cream flavor. Nice and light. Best products on the market.

JustLuckyMe's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

JustLuckyMe did not leave a written review for this product.

chrischilders31's Rating

I've used both flavors and both are great. This product has helped me in my recovery from hard workouts so I can come back the next day ready to go hard again. I would encourage anyone to get this who wants to recover faster.

Borth87's Rating
Orange Kream

Borth87 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jamesbuckley's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I've used many different protein powders and hydrolyzed proteins, and this is by far the best in taste, quality and mixability. Kris has done a lot of research into what makes a good protein supplement and the results speak for themselves.