Kaged Muscle Re-Kaged Reviews

Designed to Support Lean Muscle Gain with Anabolic Protein Fuel*

Jssmerkley321's Rating

Love the new Orange Cream flavor. Nice and light. Best products on the market.

JustLuckyMe's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

JustLuckyMe did not leave a written review for this product.

chrischilders31's Rating

I've used both flavors and both are great. This product has helped me in my recovery from hard workouts so I can come back the next day ready to go hard again. I would encourage anyone to get this who wants to recover faster.

Borth87's Rating
Orange Kream

Borth87 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jamesbuckley's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I've used many different protein powders and hydrolyzed proteins, and this is by far the best in taste, quality and mixability. Kris has done a lot of research into what makes a good protein supplement and the results speak for themselves.

Rubikhan's Rating
Orange Kream

I was looking for a product with minimal yet natural ingredients with out too much filler. I've been using this for a few months now. Very satisfied!

Molo7498's Rating

I bought it for its macros but the strawberry lemonade flavour is just unbearable and I still feel like throwing up every time I drink it. Results aren't that great (been using it for a month), will try Orange Kream and hope this one's better.

playitcool's Rating
Orange Kream

Love the orange cream flavor!

jonnyd1984's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I had high hopes for this protein with all of Kris' other products coming out on top. For me the taste is just bearable. The protein doesn't mix very well at all, even after leaving it to settle I still found it to be clumpy, Wont be buying this one again

InfraRen's Rating
Orange Kream

This is my first time using Re-Kaged - I've always been curious, but just hadn't pulled the trigger on the Strawberry Lemonade flavor. Once Orange Kream came out I was even more intrigued. After tasting it the first time, instantly you think of the old Push Pops, or Orange Creamsicle popsicles. It tastes JUST like them. I also love the uniqueness here. You get C-HCI included, L-Glutamine as well as some digestive enzymes to go along with the 160 cal, 28g pro. I've enjoyed the fruity switchup to standard, more dessert-like flavors (chocolate/vanilla.) I will get again, and look forward to finally trying Strawberry Lemonade.

• Yegjay
Yegjay's Rating

Yegjay did not leave a written review for this product.

gdeason01's Rating
Orange Kream

I absolutely love all the Kaged Muscle products that I have used. I have tried both flavors of Re-kaged. Both are fantastic. I will continue to buy them both just to mix up the flavors from time to time. No GI side effects like I have had from some whey protein supplements. This stuff is the real deal. Go ahead and stock up now.... you won't be disappointed.

osamahidmi's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

it's a great post-workout shake the taste is nice and refreshing and what i really like is that it taste like real strawberry lemonade without any chemical taste unlike other companies.

charleslgr's Rating

What can I say great taste no bubble guts delivers what it says

yettiatcpg's Rating
Orange Kream

Just started on the Orange Kream. mixes up very good in a shaker cup. best results add 4 ice cubes to shake with. its just about perfect. My son who is a power lifter has tried and really likes the taste as well. he is Gluten free (very sensitive to Gluten) and has had no i'll effect from anything in the mix. I did make the mistake of trying to run one off in the blender. Bad idea. it over flowed when it foamed up. shaker cup is best. as for the results on muscles I will let you know when I am done with the first bucket.

masher230's Rating
Orange Kream

i really enjoyed reviewing the Orange Kream flavor of Re-Kaged. this is a really nice product that blows most other Isolates out of the water. Re-Kaged provides maximum post-workout recovery and muscle growth by using only the highest quality ingredients. when they describe Re-Kaged as an anabolic protein fuel, they arent kidding....this stuff performs as advertised!! im not normally a big fan of Orange flavored supps but thie Orange Kream was such a pleasant surprise, sooo tasty and smooth. definitely a top notch, Kaged Muscle product.

delpido1991's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

Its really good for recovery use it at the moment for the hct2.0 now its empty so i need to order a new one because i felt with a other proteinpowder you have not this good recovery and your muscles still hurts. Awesome Protein Kris keep it up. Kaged Muscle is my favourite brand so far. Btw hope i can get your Casein, clean burn soon in Austria still not avaible it sucks.

stellez91's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I've stuck to this protein for quite some time now. I use it in my oatmeal every morning and post workout. I can't get enough of it! Since using this product my recovery time after workouts has been outstanding. By far the best protein I've taken. I recommend this for anyone who actually cares what ingredients are going into their bodies.

skm65's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

skm65 did not leave a written review for this product.

gailh's Rating
Orange Kream

got the chance to evaluate and review a full tub of the new Orange Kream! some of my thoughts and impressions.... formulation: superb. Re-Kaged has everything your body needs to recover and muscle growth. Micropure standards assure the quality and purity of all the ingredients...from the Whey protein Isolate to the fermented Glutamine, everything is of the highest quality. also, its guaranteed to be non-spiked! macros: 28 big grams of Isolate protein, 160 calories, low fat, low sugar and no artificial flavorings make this a super clean product. taste/mixability: the Orange Kream flavor is simply delicious...no other description needed. product mixes up easily and completely with no clumping. value: at a price point of about 38.00 for 20 servings, Re-Kaged is slightly more expensive than a regular WPI. but you have to remember, this is a premium product and with that comes additional costs. if your budget allows, i would highly recommend that you give Re-Kaged a shot...its an extremely effective product