Kaged Muscle PRE-KAGED Reviews

Supercharge your Adrenaline and Increase Workout Performance!

1-20 of 1,426 Reviews

firasghantous's Rating

-I give the taste 8 because it taste good but too sweet. It does mix well. -Performance there is no way i can give it more than 4. i felt it a bit,i didn't push better,but it reduced my fatigue and has no crash so it gets 4. bottom line: Guys don't buy this product there are many better in the market.

DWrangler's Rating
Krisp Apple

Very gritty and gave me a migraine, but it did taste pretty good. Hard to find a nice apple flavor

akashloomba's Rating

I imported this product in india paid so much duty and freight and got a **** product which i will throw after just consuming 2 scoops.It gave me palpitations,heartburns,insomnia,mood swings but no results. I coudnt stand the taste of this PWO it sucks big time,This product is just marketed well to the audience thats it,Even my friends and girlfriend have tried this in the past and feel the same way about it,im a big fan of kris supplements ,but this one sucks big time.Never buying again.

nuroppo's Rating

I picked up a tub of this after contemplating it for a bit. Like many others I have used quite a few pre-workouts before, and I found this one relatively close to Pre-Jym. For me, Pre-Kaged had a few differences from PJ. The first one was the very obvious amount of grit when mixing 1 scoop with 16 oz of water. I have a feeling more or less water will make little difference. Even the tub suggest you mix/stir it up each time before taking a swig. I don't find it a con as others have. It's just part of the product. Another difference is the energy level. Pre-Kaged has a less punchy initial hit and has a slight longer lasting energy boost. I don't use the intra-workout with it. I seem to have a slight amount more focus on Pre-Kaged also. Lastly the flavor is obviously quite different having no artificial sweeteners in it, but the flavor isn't nearly as offensive to me as others have claimed. I find it fairly easy to drink. Most likely I will be buying it again even though it is slightly more expensive than PJ. For me I feel it works a little better.

Agm93's Rating

Best prework out I've taken. Not too string but great pump focus and energy release. Highly recommend. Apple is bomb too

CFCLEM4's Rating

Okay for the people who are giving a bad review they must not understand the design of the pre-workout. This is the most clean energy supplement I have seen. The ingredients are design to not give you a necessary rush in my opinion, its to give you the best performance. The dosing is pretty optimal to get you more results and help optimize your strength performance. Now for people that are wanting a rush like from DMAA products and limit your performance, this is not it. It is a clean pump and energy performance supplement. Focus on optimizing performance not limiting yourself.

Will4Will's Rating

Why such a low review? Gave this product a chance after using the whole container even though the product taste isn't great with a chalky ending even after 16 oz of water crazy amount for a pre. Personally I didn't get any feeling from this such as pump or tingling it woke me up but not as much of a focus as I wished. This is for sure a new company hopefully coming out with a better product despite all the good reviews I would say move to another brand.

zealot1314's Rating
Krisp Apple

Where has this flavor been all my life??? The first sip was amazing! I recently received this to try, and I gotta say, it's an amazing Pre. Love the ingredient profile, full dosages. I had an amazing leg day the first time I tried this, and an even better Chest day the next. I didn't get tingly or jittery, didn't feel as if I was going to rip through my own skin, and thats 100% ok. I'm not a huge fan of that feeling! I honestly, never thought of trying KM before this, price point was to high for my budget. But now... I may just have to work a little overtime! This pre has taken over as my primary.

MisterBLiberty's Rating

This is the most effective pre workout formula I have ever tried. It gives you the energy & focus to absolutely destroy the weights throughout the duration of your workout. The flavor is great and the immense energy you get while taking this pre workout is un-matched. I like to stack it with In-Kaged to really turn up the heat for my workouts! Using Pre-Kaged, I am able to reach failure multiple times within the same workout & still pump out quality reps on the exercises that follow.

saltizer's Rating

As far as overall effects go, I haven't taken a better pre than Kaged..amazing clean energy, amazing pumps, just an overall great ingredient profile for the price. The only draw backs to this product are 1. the scoop size and 2. the taste is awful, this normally isn't a problem for me because if it tastes bad I will just down the scoop and swish a little water around to make it go down but with this scoop size that is just impossible. I've had this product for about a week now and I dread drinking it every time. The Krisp Apple might be a better flavor but fruit punch is terrible, I can barely get it down.

thackes1's Rating
Krisp Apple

I have used a couple tubs of of Pre-Kaged. I recently have had the opportunity to try the new Krisp Apple flavor! I can already say with absolute certainty that this is one of the premier pre-workouts on the markets. This product has absolutely taken off like I expected! The formula is awesome. It delivers one high-quality, patented ingredient after another in excellent doses. The 32 gram scoop hits pretty much everything you need before a workout and really delivers in the gym. Every training day, I have had solid energy and in-the-zone focus for 2-3 hours straight, and it barely faded until hours later. It is really impressive for a product without a huge (though sizable) caffeine dose (274 mg). Pre-Kaged helped me get great pumps, and I moved so quickly between sets. The pumps on Pre-Kaged were excellent. My skin was stretching so much around my muscles - full contractions were sometimes just impossible. The 6.5 grams of pure L-citrulline is really unparalleled in any other pre-workout formulation. In addition, I noticed my endurance improved dramatically on Pre-Kaged as well. My cardio sessions went twice as long as usual and I could pump out a few more reps than usual! I have tried both the fruit punch and krisp apple flavors. The fruit punch is a little less exciting and has less punch than the krisp apple. The apple flavor has a great kick to it and is a natural refreshing taste too. Both flavors are very drinkable though. They are more naturally flavored and colored than a lot of other products on the market. Profile 9/10 Performance 10/10 Fruit Punch 9/10 Krisp Apple 10/10 Overall: 10/10

tommyf1001's Rating

This is hands down the best pre-workout I've ever tried and believe me I've tried them all! Every ingredient is clinically proven to work, and they are all dosed perfectly. If you spend the time to research every ingredient on this bottle like I always do with my supplements, you'll be very impressed with how complete this ingredient profile really is. You have the hydration factor, the pump factor, the mental focus and energy (the caffeine amount is just right for me, might be a little high for some of those who are sensitive to caffeine), and the fatigue suppression. The best part of this product is that there is virtually no crash. That is the main thing that made me turn away from the other popular pre-workouts, is that the crash was too much to handle after supplementing 4-5 days a week every week. This pre-workout will leave you feeling great for the rest of the day (or night since I workout after work around 5pm). The caffeine might keep you awake at night, but personally I haven't had a problem with that yet, I'm able to fall asleep by 11:30 with no issues. As for the flavor, I have only tried the fruit punch so I can't vouch for the apple crisp. As long as you mix your scoop into at least 32 fluid ounces of water, the flavor won't be overpowering like some people are complaining about in the reviews. It's naturally flavored so obviously it won't taste perfect, but for me the flavor is just right and it's not hard for me to drink it down real quick before I get to the gym. And again, mix it into 32 oz of water so it's not overpowering, plus you're already getting a head start on hydrating yourself! Lastly, every single batch produced by Kaged Muscle gets third-party tested by an independent company for quality, correct ingredient dosage, and for any concentration of metals or harmful ingredients that you may find in other pre-workouts. Every bottle has a label with a code that you can type into the third-party tester's website and they will give you a full rundown of the testing results. This alone makes me confident in using this product 5 days a week without the worry of potentially putting harmful stuff in my body. Even the caffeine is naturally extracted from organic coffee beans, so the energy is clean and free of jitters. All in all, this is definitely the best pre-workout on the market today. Everything about it is awesome, I can power through all my workouts. In just 6 months all the weights have gone up 70% across all my workouts and besides a rigorous dieting plan, I can attribute this to pre-kaged giving me that extra edge at the gym to push even harder than last time. The flavor might be less than ideal for some, but again this scoop is 32 grams! You absolutely need to put that in a hefty amount of water (I recommend 32 fl oz.) in order to make the flavor less intense. No jitters on this stuff, no crash after, no weird synthetic stimulants, all natural ingredients. You can't beat this stuff!

shuaibshafi's Rating
Krisp Apple

shuaibshafi did not leave a written review for this product.

apollon1005's Rating

There is no strong competitor for this product. That is why I can score 5. But I prefer tablet type for pre-work out supplements. I do not like too much drink before the exercise and actually I really feel like going to toilet so often until I reach to the gym. In terms of ingredient, I would like to use HMB rather than BCAA for pre-work out shake and prefer to have a bit more typical stuff such as L-Arginine and L-Ornithine. So far I only tried Fruit Punch but it tastes really awful, too thick as I feel like coughing. Really need to improve

krankphreak's Rating
Krisp Apple

This is absolutely the best pre I've tried, not just because I'm a fan of Gethin, but because it's all natural with only a minimum amount of sucralose to mask the stevia bitterness. Much better than all those others loaded with artificial garbage. The ingredients are proportioned in proven doses, and it is a BIG scoop to contain it all. Hydration is excellent due to the coconut water powder and the pump is incredible thanks to a heafty dose of 6.5g of Citrulline! I am making the commitment to only using this pre and supporting the one that works best for me. Everyone is different, something else might be more effective for other people, but this one does it for me. Focus, intensity, lasting energy and endurance, and 100% pharmaceutical grade ingredients and non-bloating patented Creatine HCL. This alone makes it worth the money. UPDATE: New Flavor, Krisp Apple, is a smash! Tastes like a liquified granny smith apple, It's a little bit sour exactly like a green apple. Now, don't get this expecting it's going to taste like the typical candy green apple flavor, it's not. This is more organic green apple from Whole Foods taste. If you don't like apples stay away from this flavor, otherwise, you know what they say, an apple a day......

AlfonsoOr's Rating
Krisp Apple

This stuff works, you definitely get the pump however, could not handle the taste. I was only able to use this product about 5 times as I simply could not drink it. I am not too sure about Fruit Punch but if you are reading this.... DO NOT get Krisp Apple!

strategize's Rating

This pre-workout is one of the best (if not THE best) on the market, IF you care about RESULTS. If what you want is something that "taste amazing" and "mixes perfectly"...A. you're a pansy and B. stop being a pansy! Look...this pre has the CLINICAL DOSES of the compounds that are included...which means you are getting the RECOMMENDED DOSES or more in the case of Kaged. A lot of those compounds taste awful in their raw forms...especially Citrulline!! So what do other companies do?...the scale down the dose so small that it is no longer effective. You'd have to take 3-5 scoops of other pre-workouts to get what you get in 1 scoop of Kaged. So miraculously those other pres "taste great" and "mix well"...and they are completely ineffective besides the massive dose of caffeine they are giving you. If you are serious about fueling your body with the proper ingredients to take your workouts to the next level, then buy this. If you're looking for a sweet and tasty beverage go buy some kool-aid and some caffeine pills because that's all you're going to get in most of the other pres on the market.

Hfk1's Rating

My husband and I love our preworkouts and decided to try something new. The flavor is nothing special and the amount of water you need to mix one scoop is a lot (16-20oz of water). We noticed no boost from the preworkout, even after waiting the 30-45mins thats recommended. We have tried it a few times and are not impressed. We threw the almost full container away. We definitely do not recommend this product.

AndersonROBB's Rating
Krisp Apple

This is a hard one because it tastes pretty darn good... too bad it didn't do much for me other then a trip to the washroom :(

amsml's Rating
Krisp Apple

I am honestly surprised at the amount of people that spend their money on a product off this website without looking into the label WHEN THIS WEBSITE PROVIDES EVERYTHING FOR YOU. Right now I am looking at one of the top 5 selling workouts on this site. First one has serving of 9 grams per serving. Second one has 9 grams per serving. Third one has 9 grams per serving ... The fourth one which is closes is 26.5 grams per serving ... This pre-workout has 32 grams in one serving. (THE FERMENTED CITRULLINE ALONE IN IT 6.5 grams is almost the same amount of the first 3 servings ). The ingredients are PATENTED. LOOK AT THE LABEL AND IT WILL SHOW THE COMPANIES AND PATENT LABEL. This is amazing, works and gives no jitters. YOU WILL FEEL IT EVERYTIME!

1-20 of 1,426 Reviews