Kaged Muscle PRE-KAGED Reviews

Supercharge your Adrenaline and Increase Workout Performance!

1-20 of 1,404 Reviews

aidmen's Rating

fruit punch flavor is good, didn't try krisp apple yet gives a good pump and energy not the best on either of them but a good overall result. one of my favorits.

sydonaldo's Rating
Krisp Apple

sydonaldo did not leave a written review for this product.

Matthewz50's Rating

This is my favorite preworkout I've taken. I like how they dont put any fake crap in this and use the best ingredients. I take 30min before going to gym and it gets me hyped w/ a great pump! I used to take NO Explode but really like the Kaged Muscle Products better. Buying another one now.

JustLuckyMe's Rating

JustLuckyMe did not leave a written review for this product.

rudynilsa's Rating

This preworkout is definitely worth it! Great taste to it! Really keeps you focused and motivated!

JDBIV's Rating
Krisp Apple

My favorite pre workout! Gets me a super good pump and energy even on low carbs. Very satisfied and wouldn't use any other pre workout!

JC32492's Rating

I don't know how this product gets high reviews. It tastes awful! Plus it doesn't mix at all. I couldn't even finish the container it was so bad. Will never purchase this again

MooseTequila's Rating

I have tried a variety of diff stims, this one is without a doubt the best. None that I have tried have given my the legendary pumps, this one included (no clue why because I push myself) What I did notice is the sweat, coming down like rain! I was focused, I felt the tingle kicking in after about 15 mins within taking it. My rehabing felt great... I think I found my Pre Stim Nirvana.

jstaley5's Rating

I love pre-kaged it works great and has a solid taste. Only negative is its pricey compared to other pre-workouts.

Daclark34's Rating
Krisp Apple

PreKaged is by far the best all natural pre workouts I've ever spent my money on and I've bought a few of the leading brands are and post workouts. I Love how much time and effort Kris has spent on making sure his customers are completely satisfied. The bottle says to put the full scoop into 16 to 20 ounces of Cold water, which is plenty unless you feel bloated from that much water you can easily dial down a little. There is a little residual powder that settles to the bottom but just shake it up a few more times and it dissolves very nicely. Also if you are sensitive to caffeine, you should still be OK with Prekaged. Give Kris Gethins Kaged line of supplement s a try you won't be disappointed.

Crang69's Rating

One of the best all around pre-workouts on the market. To be fair to the unbiased reader, I will disclose that my preworkout mix includes a scoop of Labrada BCAA power and BPI creatine, and 4 caps of Muscletech NanoX9 vasodilator. I also switch on and off between C4 and Pre-Kaged to maximize response and limit the body's ability to build a tolerance to any one product formula or mix. Now, on to the important stuff. I'm 40yrs+, 5'10" and 218lbs w/14% fat and I use 1.5 full scoop. Flavor mixes well with 8-12 oz of water and you'll feel the energy and focus within 15-20 minutes of hitting the gym. Duration is about 2 hours so my workout doesn't run out of steam. Smooth neuro upper but if you're a late night gym person, as in 8pm+, be aware of your responsiveness so you are able to come down slowly and fall asleep when it's time to shut your brain down. Minor itichyeness (probably the niacin) and no crazy heart palpitations. I find that C4 lasts slightly longer than Prekaged (more hype vs smooth) and tastes slightly better but it might just be the preworkout combination works better together. I actually rate both a 10 and have tried plenty of other preworkout to know average.

sebastiannice's Rating

Under dosed and needed to double up every time to get some type of pump. Less than half the bottle was worth a full size. Energy wasn't all that long lasting either only to get hit with a crash later in the day. Will not be buying this product for my pre.

zizzfanatica's Rating

Mixability: 07/10 The directions say to mix one scoop with 16 to 20 ounces of water. I didn’t really want to drink so much right before a heavy leg day, so I decided to try mixing this in about, 6 ounces. There was a little bit of foam when I first shook it, but that seemed to settle quickly. Some powder settled to the bottom, but a few more vigorous shakes mostly took care of that, although I did drink a little bit of powder at the end. Once again, I attribute this to using less than the recommended volume of water. Side note- I lift pretty early in the morning, so I usually mix my PWO and drink it right when I roll out of bed. The directions state to consume the entire drink within 25 minutes of mixing, so I didn’t prep it the night before as I usually would. Taste: 10/10 As I said earlier, I am a sucker for a good apple and have yet to find a supplement that has done a decent job of making an apple flavor. Pre-Kaged killed it in this area. This legitimately tastes like a crisp, sourish apple. Effects: 10/10 When it comes to PWOs, I would consider myself kind of a stim junkie. Pre-Kaged provided all of the energy and focus I needed without that uncomfortable jittery feeling or crash. I lift around 5:00am so any PWO that causes crash is a problem for me. Value: 8/10 At 20 servings for $35.98, this is not the cheapest PWO out there. That 20 servings is 20 fully dosed servings, and for the taste and potency, so it’s still worth it. Overall: 9/10 If you are looking for a delicious and potent PWO, I highly recommend Pre-Kaged.

meyerjonn's Rating
Krisp Apple

Bought 2 tubs of this for the rating to cycle with my RC Series Yeah Buddy and wish I hadn't. Looking at the long nutrition label that they have to put sideways on the tub, I thought that this pre might give me a serious edge in taking my workouts to the next level. For some reason it just lacked in every category for me. Energy was bleh, pump was bleh, focus is bleh. I really wanted to like this but I'm not sure there is anything out there that beats Yeah Buddy. The apple flavor is definitely different and I doubt I'll get used to it like I usually do with other pres. I'd say this is probably a good pre for novice/beginner gym goers but I'm past that and need more from my preworkout. Mediocre product

vikramsingh2411's Rating
Krisp Apple

One of the best pre-workout in market. I have seen huge difference since I changed my pre-workout. I can easily workout for an hour and half. For me both tastes are good, but I prefer Krisp Apple for myself!

InfraRen's Rating
Krisp Apple

This is probably in my top 2 pre-workouts I've taken so far. I've tried a lot too! I love the makeup, It has everything you want, and the addition of the coconut water is an interesting/smart throw in. I'm a big fan of Kris Gethin so I know the time/detail put into the product. I have had some very intense workouts since starting this. I also really like the flavor. It's a strong Fruit Punch, so if you're not a fan of that you may not love the flavor but I have an oversized shaker that I fill up, throw a scoop in and drink before and on the way to the gym. Love this stuff and will be getting again!

• Yegjay
Yegjay's Rating

Yegjay did not leave a written review for this product.

Lamphere35's Rating

By far the best preworkout I have ever taken. While using this product I have experienced the best muscle pumps and focus. I won't consider taking another preworkout again after trying this.

gingerhooge's Rating
Krisp Apple

I like the combo of ingredients. That said, I found myself needing close to two scoops to notice a difference. The scoops are huge, the krisp apple is pretty awful (if you're thinking green apple, you're very wrong), and it mixes poorly even using a blender, so needing more than one scoop is kind of a bigger deal than with other products. It's far from the worst pre-workout (good ingredients, nice training boost), but I probably won't be ordering it again.

Ihabia73's Rating

Best pre-workout that I have tried in the last 3 years! Here is why: 1) Mixed it up in a shaker 15min before my workout and downed it. Mixed well and tasted great. 2) It takes me 5min to walk to the gym. I workout at 5AM and usually don't get going till 530AM. I was pumped ... I ended up jogging to the gym each day. Great energy kick! 3) The workout was insane each day! I felt like my arms were going to burst. The pump on slow paused reps was crazy! Never felt like this during a workout. Now this won't work miracles folks! You still need to train hard, this pre will help! 4) Post workout, good energy for the remainder of the day. Tired in the evening, great night sleep. No crash, almost felt like all day energy. Excellent !!!!

1-20 of 1,404 Reviews