Kaged Muscle C-HCl Reviews

Build Muscle with the ONLY Patented Creatine HCL!*

9.7

kalca's Rating
Unflavored

Well i start to workout again, 4 months ago was lifting 100 lb in bench at the beginning. With combination of 2 hours 3 times weekly full body workout and with Kaged Muscle C-HCl and Pro Series Alpha Test in 4 month i came to 217 lb in bench which i think it's amazing. Of course i gain for sure few good pounds of muscles, can't wait for this summer to show my sweat :) Kaged Muscle C-HCl is great product, no stomach problems as monohydrate. Will recommend to anybody.

foxwichya's Rating
Unflavored

The taste of the unflavored is great. i love the tart bitterness of it. As for my overall rating i gave it a 5 because i did not gain one pound nor noticed any difference. I was taking 2 scoops twice a day

Sonar76's Rating
Lemon Lime

Sonar76 did not leave a written review for this product.

erikashton's Rating
Unflavored

I didn't exactly want to try a different Creatine HCl other than the previous one I was taking but there was an offer going on that I couldn't refuse for this product. With that being said, I do believe this is a very tough competitor, if not one of the best Creatine HCl products I've ever taken. Kaged muscle, to me, was a new brand that I recently just started trying out their products and I'll most likely continue to keep using their products as long as their prices are reasonable.

StevenSunman's Rating
Unflavored

like everything from Kaged Muscle a great product.

fuzz1028's Rating
Lemon Lime

the lemon lime is a nice taste and helps to add strength and recovery to my workouts with no creatine bloat or loading like mono hydrate

Maddilinz's Rating

I have been taking Patented C-HCL for about 2 months now and the first month i really didn't notice a difference in the first 30 days. The 2nd month on this product I was definately starting to notice an increase in strength in my bench press about 10-15 lbs and in arm exercises about 10 lbs!! Arms definately look bigger but didn't have any considerable weight gain. I hover usually around 200-202, pretty consistently. I now weigh 204 so was this water retention, who knows,as advertised as no water retention. With creatine monohydrate I gained about 10lbs in 2 months.i am anxious to see what the next 2 months bring on this product. As with all supplements different ones work for different people it's all about what your looking for???

pepobula's Rating

Best

Majorcowlick's Rating
Unflavored

Great creatine product. No bloating issues at all. I use the unflavoured version and mix it in with protein powder.

Jasoncamaro's Rating
Lemon Lime

I am on the 3rd jar and have definitely noticed the extra boost in the gym I've tryed other creatine supplements in the past without much gain's

Vaishaknz's Rating
Lemon Lime

Vaishaknz did not leave a written review for this product.

shealey8's Rating
Unflavored

shealey8 did not leave a written review for this product.

hebrews121's Rating
Unflavored

I will never again take anything but Creatine HCL. Monohydrate does not even come close to the same results. This is just another prime example of an amazing Kaged Muscle Supplement.

nemesiscustoms's Rating

Work great and mixes well

icecold2979's Rating
Unflavored

icecold2979 did not leave a written review for this product.

LDashti7's Rating
Unflavored

LDashti7 did not leave a written review for this product.

mfagundo4's Rating

mfagundo4 did not leave a written review for this product.

Studhorse01's Rating

have never tried this product but have studied creatine and this form is alot better than your average monohydrate. my only reason for posting this reveiw is to as the question: why is there 1019mg per serving, and only 750mg of creatine? i know t has other ingredients listed but i didnt expect them to take up so much valuable space. and i dont even know what sucralose is.. not judging this product becouse ive never taken it, but am questionable of how smart it would be for me to purchase.

mek1981's Rating
Lemon Lime

mek1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bone130i's Rating
Unflavored

Bone130i did not leave a written review for this product.