Kaged Muscle C-HCl Reviews

9.6
9.7

fuzz1028's Rating
Lemon Lime

the lemon lime is a nice taste and helps to add strength and recovery to my workouts with no creatine bloat or loading like mono hydrate

Maddilinz's Rating

I have been taking Patented C-HCL for about 2 months now and the first month i really didn't notice a difference in the first 30 days. The 2nd month on this product I was definately starting to notice an increase in strength in my bench press about 10-15 lbs and in arm exercises about 10 lbs!! Arms definately look bigger but didn't have any considerable weight gain. I hover usually around 200-202, pretty consistently. I now weigh 204 so was this water retention, who knows,as advertised as no water retention. With creatine monohydrate I gained about 10lbs in 2 months.i am anxious to see what the next 2 months bring on this product. As with all supplements different ones work for different people it's all about what your looking for???

pepobula's Rating

Best

Majorcowlick's Rating
Unflavored

Great creatine product. No bloating issues at all. I use the unflavoured version and mix it in with protein powder.

Jasoncamaro's Rating
Lemon Lime

I am on the 3rd jar and have definitely noticed the extra boost in the gym I've tryed other creatine supplements in the past without much gain's

Vaishaknz's Rating
Lemon Lime

Vaishaknz did not leave a written review for this product.

shealey8's Rating
Unflavored

shealey8 did not leave a written review for this product.

hebrews121's Rating
Unflavored

I will never again take anything but Creatine HCL. Monohydrate does not even come close to the same results. This is just another prime example of an amazing Kaged Muscle Supplement.

nemesiscustoms's Rating

Work great and mixes well

icecold2979's Rating
Unflavored

icecold2979 did not leave a written review for this product.

LDashti7's Rating
Unflavored

LDashti7 did not leave a written review for this product.

mfagundo4's Rating

mfagundo4 did not leave a written review for this product.

Studhorse01's Rating

have never tried this product but have studied creatine and this form is alot better than your average monohydrate. my only reason for posting this reveiw is to as the question: why is there 1019mg per serving, and only 750mg of creatine? i know t has other ingredients listed but i didnt expect them to take up so much valuable space. and i dont even know what sucralose is.. not judging this product becouse ive never taken it, but am questionable of how smart it would be for me to purchase.

mek1981's Rating
Lemon Lime

mek1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bone130i's Rating
Unflavored

Bone130i did not leave a written review for this product.

Manpreet82's Rating
Lemon Lime

Manpreet82 did not leave a written review for this product.

bmahon8's Rating
Lemon Lime

Flavor taste fine and I can definitely feel the extra boost.

bellabobella's Rating

I gave it a 7 just because you can take it on an empty stomach(I like to workout when I wake up)and you don't have to do loading phases or bloated feeling. Goes good with your pre workouts or protein drinks dissolves way better than monohydrate. Haven't felt a huge difference performance wise though. But its the same for me with monohydrate too though.

EdTheBullCastro's Rating
Lemon Lime

The flavor is good, because it allowed me to taste it and not be too sweet. I used the directions and used 1.5 scoops, before and after my workouts. I took it 30 minutes before the gym. I can really notice the creatine working probably by the end of the week. I can feel that I was capable of pushing through reps when I could not before. Overall a great product and I will purchase more before my other container runs out. Best thing is I do not have to cycle, so I can continuously use it. No side effects for me neither.

ktayl847's Rating
Lemon Lime

At first I was pretty skeptical about the claims of this product. I have to say though, that I have been pleasantly surprised. This is seriously by far the best creatine out there. Definitely worth it