JYM Omega Jym Reviews

Designed Specifically for Athletes and Lifters*

jsairman's Rating

I've been working out without using fish oil and now that I've been using it, I have lost around 7lbs within the first month. I don't know if it's directly related with this product but these are the results that I got.

bigt120588's Rating

You can't really tell if this product really works. But, I haven't had any bad side effects.

Demoscharal1's Rating

Demoscharal1 did not leave a written review for this product.

krebstastic's Rating

krebstastic did not leave a written review for this product.

erickim1307's Rating

erickim1307 did not leave a written review for this product.

Aemvzl's Rating

There is really no way to know or see if this really works! But I can say that I have not seen or felt anything bad or uncomfortable ..... I know that Jym is a sincere and honest line and so I consume and recommend it.

smokey15's Rating

Taking this will give you some of the biggest fish burps ever. Cheap product with nothing in it to help alleviate nasty burping. Numbers for EFA slightly higher than most. Never order this again.

Crystal1376's Rating

This is a good quality omega 3 product. JYM has some of the best EPA/DHA levels on the market. Only problem I have is it takes 4 capsules to reach that mark and they are a little bit pricey. All and all a good product though.

purrfec1's Rating

Love this product.

maxcre's Rating

Best oil in market.

LesHolmes's Rating

LesHolmes did not leave a written review for this product.

Summation's Rating

Money well spent. Hard to find good dosing with epa, and this product hits a home run. Just need a bigger bottle. Maybe a 60 day supply instead of 30.

Hazmatt13's Rating

This is my favourite Omega supplement. I've tried other capsules, and other liquids and I like the dose of these, and they keep well in the fridge and I've never had terrible burping or aftertaste from them. I always have them before a meal.

wallice11's Rating

wallice11 did not leave a written review for this product.

slop123's Rating

Great Product another JYM .product you can count on for results

dmocheniat's Rating

No aftertaste. Full dose. Easy to swallow.

jhenley1991's Rating

It's omega 3's, nothing overly special, bit overpriced. Although after reading through nearly all of the reviews you start to notice that there are posts by different "verified buyers" that are essentially identical..like word for word..If you're going to make fake posts at least have the common courtesy to put some effort into it.

andvarievann's Rating

andvarievann did not leave a written review for this product.

Bradythebear's Rating

This is my go to fish oil product. The dosage is high enough to be effective, unlike some products that boast high amounts of fish oil but contain almost no actual omega-3 fatty acids, this fish oil is almost completely omega-3s.

GideonVorster87's Rating

It is the of the highest quality fish oil supplements on the market, it works beautifully. That's why I use it daily. No other Omega product will do.