JYM JYM Tee Reviews

Fits Your Fitness Lifestyle

rickmontero123's Rating

Actually the first time I wore it the right sleeve ripped as I was putting it on.

NewMember80085's Rating

NewMember80085 did not leave a written review for this product.

jsairman's Rating

Very nice for its price. The material is very soft and the shirt looks great. It is a tad bit smaller than expected.

• ecline
ecline's Rating

Fit great washes well. Overall a great shirt.

lettiemartyv's Rating

I bought this for my husband and he loves how soft it is and comfortable.

Sharif62's Rating

I like this T shirt. Perfect fit. I am 5-6 and 165 lbs. Small size fits perfect.

Clays32's Rating

This is my third jym shirt. Did not realize until after I got the shirt it was a jym not a jym supplement science shirt. The fit and feel is quite different from previous ones. Not as high quality doesn't fit as well.

Jsadilek's Rating

Cool shirt overall, downfall is I did not know it isn't a dry fit so the shirt I ordered is too big. Wish I would have ordered a smaller one.

QuadeC's Rating

I'm rather short and stocky, and I usually wear a large in most shirts. Decided to go with XL with this shirt and glad I did. Remember, it definitely runs smaller than most XLs. Looks nice, very comfy, and fits well.

AjHwl's Rating

AjHwl did not leave a written review for this product.

QUIJAS72's Rating

This shirt fits nice and gives you comfort, it fits snug to your body which is not overwhelming like poly shirts its just right breathable i wear this to the gym and everyday use. I like how the shirt makes me look cut and shredded again due to the way this is made thank you. Wish they had different colors.

Toscani's Rating

Shirt fits great. Comfortable enough for wearing casually or soft and flexible enough for working out.

cox0530's Rating

Very well fitted tee in the shoulder and chest area. It's says it's a blended tee but after washing it in cold water and drying on low it. It shrank to much to wear it again

Osmith4488's Rating

I'm 6'2" and 215lbs. with an athletic build. I ordered a white JYM shirt first in size large and it was quite tight in the chest and arms. I then ordered an extra large in black and it fits very good. Nice tapered fit in the waist and just snug enough on the chest and arms to feel comfortable.

albright319's Rating

Good fit. Comfortable. Great price.

bbdm1992's Rating

Ordered and always came quickly. Fits good and is very comfortable.

fchairez's Rating

Fits perfectly ! I'm 203 pounds 5.11 and I got the xxl size.

DMAC82's Rating

Great Shirt, excellent fit and comfortable material

tdrossel's Rating

tdrossel did not leave a written review for this product.

henrynewyork20's Rating

it a great t-shirt great fit and the quality