JYM Accent Tee Reviews

Good

TreadStone701's Rating

Shirt is comfortable fits awesome, wear it to the gym and out. Super soft ended up buying every color.

SHILOGOOD's Rating

Runs small

MPowered6's Rating

Read all of the reviews saying how small it was so got an XL which is a size up from my normal L and the shirt was a dress on me... just mailed both back

Jeffstandish1's Rating

Good tee shirt, fits well and has a nice cotton/poly blend that holds up well.

tyturner96's Rating

Good fit and breathes well

HANKDEL's Rating

The shirt was smaller then expected and darker grey then expected, you can barely see the JYM text across the bottom. But all in all it is a nice shirt for the price.

Crompo240's Rating

Good quality shirt but the size 100% runs too small.

Nexus2911's Rating

Excellent fit. I have both the gray and the white and I like that the logo is discreet on both.

adc218623's Rating

Really enjoy it. I'm a skinny guy (6'2 174 lbs). I received an xl which likever the other reviews state, it's basicly one size too small so an xl was form fitting in the arms and chest so in my opinion it pops the muscles like chest and arms. I am happy to wear it during workouts.

OGois's Rating

Good quality, nice design with the discreet Jym logo. "Fits like a glove".

aaronbergeron's Rating

Great quality soft fabric, just know its pretty tight around arms and body. I am 6"3 230 pounds. I ordered a XL and its a little snug to I will be ordering a 2XL from now on for all muscle fit shirts.

Wagz16's Rating

Received Tee as part of my first order (it was free) once I tried it on the seam on the right side had a hole down the entire seam so the shirt was worthless, it is now a car wash towel. Just thought you should know the quality was not there and I am very reluctant to order any more clothing from the Jym line. Thanks much

ryanmay22's Rating

I bought this shirt when it was available through Jim's site, not BB.com. They may have redone the fabric blend, but mine's a fuzz/lint magnet . Wouldn't recommend for pet owners unless you can remain sterile from the time you put it on until getting out the door.

majidalq's Rating

Love this Shirt. Great Quality and Fits Perfect.

gabefedota's Rating

I'm sorry, I just hate this shirt. It seems to to attract any lent in my dryer. The neck hole is also tiny and grips very close to your neck to the point it feels like it is choking you a bit. I love all my other JYM stuff though!

chrisplovich's Rating

The JYM t-shirts are awesome. They are soft and fit perfect. They are my favorite shirt to workout in. They hug my biceps nicely. I love rockin the JYM brand. I even where them outside of the gym. I highly recommend all of the JYM products.

Delta69Dawn's Rating

Love it! Fits great! #jymarmy #jymgirls

DocSawbones's Rating

I live in Texas, and I'm no stranger to heat. It's comfortable, durable and handles hot weather (and sweat!) very well. I have three and just bought one for my wife.

kray5833's Rating

This t-shirt is very comfortable and stylish. It's perfect for summer with the cotton and polyester blend (light & soft). Love this shirt highly recommend.

bigarms74's Rating

This is the second jym shirt that I have bought, and I like both. They seem to fit really well and look good in and out of the gym. I usually wear a xl and this fits me like a glove.