OhYeah! Nutrition OhYeah! ONE Bars Reviews

Cookies & Creme

laurlaur63's Rating

So delicious!

msommer4's Rating

I travel a lot for work and always have some protein bars in my travel bag for a quick airport/mid-air snack. These are my favorite protein bars I've had...ever. The mint chocolate & cinnamon are awesome as well. Unfortunately, I can't order them on here yet...

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

proach33's Rating

I have tried several protein bars and this is the best. The new formula in the bar is really really tasty. If you tasted this blindly you wouldn't know its a fitness bar. Great product

MBreazeale54's Rating

MBreazeale54 did not leave a written review for this product.

rmiranda22's Rating

What a great tasting protein bar!!! These are beyond what i expected and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Soft, little chewy and full of birthday cake flavor. I look forward to gobbling one of these down each day...awesome way to get in that protein mid day!!

Kcaldwell20's Rating
Birthday Cake

I can't believe a protein bar can be so soft and delicious AND have sprinkles. These can become unhealthy, very quickly, because eating in moderation will go out the door. Vanilla > Chocolate

NickJohanson's Rating
Cookies & Creme

It's really underwhelming. It looks great, and the consistency is great, but overall the taste is just "meh." It's nothing special, but it's not bad. I do enjoy it. And it's probably a good thing that it's not extremely delicious. I didn't want to buy candy bars. I wanted protein snack-time bars. The taste being less-than-incredible makes them pretty good for that point of use. The chocolate birthday cake has a great presentation, but the flavor is just okay. Same with the cookies and creme. However, the mint chocolate chip is pretty horrible. At first it's great. Best flavor of the three I got. But then, after you swallow, you get a very plasticy, quite honestly puke-taste at the back of your throat. It's not good at all.

jayk's Rating
Birthday Cake

jayk did not leave a written review for this product.

sherm2424's Rating

peanut butter pie- tastes like peanut butter fudge;--- . almond bliss- tastes like an almond joy;---- . lemon cake- ehh, not bad, but i've had better lemon protein bars

Richie1Rich9's Rating

They taste good. Very low sugar, which is rare alone with great taste in a protein bar. Mint chocolate chip, I think is the best flavor. It tastes just like a thin mint cookie, way less sugar and calories. Can't go wrong. Chocolate birthday cake was terrible. I don't recommend that flavor

trinic's Rating

trinic did not leave a written review for this product.

tomas109's Rating

Great protein bar. Low sugar and soft, unlike a lot of the other bars that are too chewy.

hollmertime10's Rating

Great flavor and decent nutrient profile. Fiber is on the upside which is a plus!

biazinha21's Rating

biazinha21 did not leave a written review for this product.

aggiehaylea13's Rating
Lemon Cake
Birthday Cake

Vanilla Birthday Cake flavor - BEST protein bar I've ever eaten. I literally looked forward to it every day and was sad when I got to the last bite. The 24-pack case went way too fast! Lemon Cake flavor - Still one of the best protein bars I've ever eaten, but not nearly as good as vanilla birthday cake. Texture is good and I like how the bar is coated like the vanilla birthday cake also. Can't wait to try the other flavors! But just reordered vanilla birthday cake. :)

srpitchford's Rating

I love these. They keep me satisfied. I have also had a chocolate birthday cake one that wasn't as good. The almond bliss tastes like and almond joy, the lemon cake tastes like moms lemon bars and I just love the birthday cake one. I am a forever customer.

karleydee's Rating
Birthday Cake

Birthday Cake is BOMB AFFFFFFFFFF. Such a good texture, tasty little spranks. I have tried all of the flavors however this is the one I continue to buy time after time. Peanut Butter is decent but a bit over powering. The coconut flavor tastes similar to that of a Bounty Chocolate Bar. Lemon flavor reminds me of Starbucks Lemon Loaf. Chocolate chip is truly a cookie dough texture... but if you're going to buy ONE.. Birthday Cake for the win.

mrsJNO's Rating

I purchased one of these bars on a whim and let me tell you - it did not disappoint! I purchased the Birthday Cake flavor and it is outstanding! First of all, it has real sprinkles all over the top. The bar texture is soft - unlike other protein bars. The flavor was on point - like actual vanilla cake. No fake sugary vanilla flavor or after taste. I am officially converted over from Quest bars - sorry Quest!

hnj405's Rating
Birthday Cake

hnj405 did not leave a written review for this product.