iSatori BIO-GRO Reviews

Good
Vanilla Ice Cream

cmorton24's Rating
Unflavored

im not sure if it works because im eating, resting, working out, and taking other supplements. but i have seen gains of course. i thought it was worth trying but i dont know if i will again. im trying a supplement cycle without now to try to see if i notice a difference without this-------------------------------update stopped taking it for a few weeks and still seeing gains so i dont think it does anything, in short buy a good bcaa and protein and preworkout instead!

bsmoov1911's Rating
Unflavored

Supplement, not steroid. It simply helps you get the most of your protein shake. It's not a necessity but a nice product to have. If you don't get as much protein as you should, I would recommend doing that instead

targetmax's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

As many members already mentioned in here, this product does help the gains. Is it miracle or does the regular mass gainer gives the same result, I am not too sure. I went through 2 containers, it works. About 60 serving, you have to take 6 scoops a day if you are over 200 pounds , so obviously 60 serving is not going to last for very long.For the price you pay, its a bit too expensive in my opinion. Totally worth trying, but probably works differently for everyone.

pacificsurfer's Rating

Wow! This stuff really works. By adding the product to a scoop of protein-it kicks in. It truly works even in using a lower quality protein. It truly surprised and impressed. I've been using protein from when it came in a can. Back, then, protein wasn't strong for nutritional value. One did better for nutrition with meal sources like egg, tuna, liver tablets etc. Thank you

eeblin21's Rating

This stuff is great. You can tell immediately the next day. Gains show in quickly. People who complain about not seeing result are most likely not getting close to their protein intake. I almost mix it with milk after my workouts and put it in my Greek yogurt and gronola mix. Will be buying more

alexakberg's Rating
Unflavored

This product is a game changer! First off, the unflavored is amazing because its seriously UN-flavored. I put this good-good in fage 0% yogurt, bean soup, mixed in a smoothie or shake, oats in the morning-- seriously UN-flavored. Helps me absorb the maximum amount of protein I can and maintain lean body mass. This is no joke, you have a serious pump going from the night before and you will see it the next day, but minus the aches and pains. So much more motivation that i can get into the gym and put up some serious weight without having to recover for three days or lower my weight. The "gro" in bio-gro is some serious business marketing - started seeing positive muscular changes as well as a slight decrease in extra fat.

Tymason95's Rating

Tymason95 did not leave a written review for this product.

taychay11's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I have added bio-gro on and off of my routine but now realized that including it into my daily regime is a must. I started taking this about 2.5 years ago during my first bikini prep. It helped me maintain my lean mass while cutting. I then stopped taking it during another prep and had noticed that I didn't maintain my mass as much as the first time. I began taking it again and noticed a huge difference in the way I was able to put on muscle. Love this supplement.

israatreides's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Hey Guys, I really really liked having this product in my stack! I am going to buy another tubes soon, Loved the Chocolate Ice Cream flavor, I added that to a Chocolate cookie whey protein from BPI and it was amazing, unfortunatelly I did not enjoy the same the Coockies n Cream flvor!

redrocklife's Rating
Unflavored

absolutley keeping this in the line up for ever !! I'm 6'3" and weigh 195 always trying to put on some additional muscle which can be very difficult, I stopped and started this product once just to see if it's actually effective and it sure is , lost 5-10lbs and gained 5-10 right back within a couple weeks of resuming bio gro , the all day "pump" is legit and keeps my muscles full , a very interesting and awesome unexpected result is that my caffeine tolerance had gone down since using bio gro , I used to take 3 scoops C4 in the morning and drink 2-3cans of Momster Rehad in the afternoon , about a gram of caffeine a day !! but since I've been using bio gro it's a steady 1-2 scoops of pre work out and only one in the afternoon , makes huge difference , my heart and adrenals are definitely more stable because of it , I've heard that bio gro can make what ever your taking more affective so hence making the caffeine more effective or last longer ..... what ever it's doing I love it and will take this amazing supplement everyday all day

bigfishlifters's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Amazing product! Totally helped me put on some serious mass and it tastes great. Will definitely be using this from now on. Can't recommend it enough!

KyleDXB's Rating

I noticed a small increase in growth after using it for nearly a year. I found other products with IGH in it produced better results (vigor labs IGH), but each to their own. I have a friend who loves it.

JRford's Rating
Unflavored

A friend of mine was taking this and recommended it. Have to say I can feel an improvement and notice great results. At my age this is very beneficial to me.

coltonwiggs66's Rating
Unflavored

Pretty sure it's a placebo. Didn't notice any difference after going through my box. The unflavored is truly unflavored tho

sanguchi's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I bought this product after reading a few things about it on the internet. The gist of it is that it is a protein synthesiser, ensuring you get the most benefit out of your protein. I took this product for 1 month and I did notice that whenever I trained, my muscles felt "full", though recovery was not as expected. I went off this product after 1 month to see if it was some placebo effect or something else, but after going off, I didn't feel as full as I was. I went back on the product again, and I felt a little "full" again. I didn't change my diet, my workout regime, or rest time. So I am positive that this product is doing something good. I am not too sure about the science of the product, as I have little knowledge about the active ingredients, but I can say that it is doing something, though not much on the recovery department. I have been on this product for a while now, and I am happy with it. Though it is a bit pricey.

Mangjoaquin's Rating

great taste.. noticed gains after i finished the bottle

Worm4762's Rating
Unflavored

Worm4762 did not leave a written review for this product.

michaelkowa's Rating

This stuff really works, I'd take 4-6 scoops training days and 2-4 off days, you'll notice fuller muscles, increased pump, and increased recovery. When I take BG I will be eating another meal a day and ******** another one out lol.

• RSV2
RSV2's Rating

This is my second review of this product and for good reasons. Have not tried this product again in a very long time. Using this at first i really want it to work which for that reason it did so I thought. But after a few containers and months using this product its the placebo effect.

royalhennessy's Rating

I wanted to find out what the hype was about bio-peptides being the "fertilizer for muscles" and let's just say, the hype is real! I have begin building lean mass in a matter of weeks and I feel better than I have ever felt before working with a much larger load! I may have found a new staple in my supplements!