iForce Nutrition Mass Gainz Reviews

7.2
Chocolate Covered Pretzel

glauseralec211's Rating
Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie

very good product with several quality ingredients! the maple and brown sugar taste isn't the greatest but its nothing you can't handle after all it really is a supplement. mixes well in a shaker and makes you feel full as s*%4. recommend it to everyone trying to increase size and weight! also if you short on your macros its perfect!

josemac's Rating
Chocolate Covered Pretzel

Great mass gainer. Mixes very well. Taste excellent. Makes you very gassy, but pretty common with that much protein. I would recommend this to anyone like me who has a hard time getting the calories needed in a day.

joelweber979's Rating
Chocolate Truffle

Just look at the nutrition profile. Whole food carb source instead of maltodextrin. Whey concentrate/isolates as the protein source. MCTs as the fat source. What more could you ask for in a mass gainer? On a side note.... the dump I just took looked remarkably like the chocolate protein shake I drank a few hours ago. Coincidence?

Ironoutlaw360's Rating

Another great product from a great company!

JBiddy20's Rating
Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie

A little bit too sweet for my liking. If your stomach is sensitive to maltodextrin(aka you get the hershey squirts after drinking a mass gainer with a lot of that in it), this is the perfect replacement. Only thing I was disappointed by was a COMPLETE LACK OF SCOOPER in the bag. Seriously frustrating for me. Maybe up the quality control a little IFN?

ODUengineer's Rating
Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie

Profile of this gainer shake is spot on. very clean and well sourced macros.. however, I had heard good things about the brown sugar maple oatmeal cookie and I was not at all pleased by the flavor.. It tasted like fake butter and a horrible attempt at maple... sorry IFN- not a winner for me.. now ive got two tubs of something nasty taking up space.

serdrakov's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

I wanted to like this more than I ended up liking it. Didnt make me feel bloated but wow, the amount of stinky far-ting this powder generates deserves a medal. I found another weight gainer with more calories for less bucks and no far-ting. Flavour is decent but, for me if the weight gainer bloats or makes me fa-rt, is a no no no.

thrillersean's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

Finally found a great tasting protein that has some high calories,good amount of protein and only need 2 scoops, Most gainers require 4 scoops. I'm on my 12 tub and need to order more Friday

danielmoo's Rating
Chocolate Truffle

First off, I just wanted to comment that this weight gainer has the best profile out of any all competition currently. The whole food carb sources (oats, quinoa) are a very cool addition and beats out the maltodextrin that you'll commonly find in other gainer powders. With that being said, I really enjoyed this product from iForce. The Chocolate Truffle flavor is spot on, and is kind of light and fluffy tasting to me unlike some darker chocolate powders. The mixability was a little rough, but that is to be completely expected with a shake that has oats, etc. inside of it.. so not that big of a problem. As I said before, you just can't beat the whole carb sources. If you need the extra calories or just want a MRP shake.. pick this up!

stad0203's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

Normally not a big mass gainer purchaser but won a tub on a promo and actually really impressed with the way I force but this together. High quality protein and carbs sourced from whole foods (not crushed up pop tarts guys). Only tasted the vanilla cup cake, but flavor is on point: smooth and creamy and mixed really well in cashew milk. Of the few gainers I've tried this one is well on top! I see myself grabbing a tub in the oatmeal cookie next!

Vinny82's Rating

This protein is great, its very versatile in that you can use it as an MRP or a Mass gainer like advertised. 1 scoop of protein still yields 20 grams of protein, which is much more than your average gainer. The carbs come from Quinoa and oats which I find awesome in a world full of sugar laden mass gainers, this one only has 5 grams sugar per scoop. All in all a really great product, I got the vanilla cupcake batter and it tastes like just that.

cyrillehs's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

Great products, easy to gain weight with this

ianwe11's Rating

Finally a product with minimal useless **** in it. I have tried most gainers on the market. This one is the best. I have put on 10 lbs in 2 months. Don't judge a gainer by how it tastes. Read the ingredients.

Frozenarcticguy's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

I got four pounds from the trader section and loved this gainer so I bought a bag myself. Mixes good with no stomach issues later.

RoleModelSaint's Rating
Chocolate Truffle

so for the price per pound per serving you can't go wrong. a lot of protein for not a lot of cash. However, fairly sugary, not the greatest of carbs. I put on about 7 pounds with this in my corner. taste is ok but nothing to special. for the price it aint bad.

yeux's Rating
Chocolate Truffle

yeux did not leave a written review for this product.

superhuman67's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

I was lucky enough to get the opp to log this mass gainer aka weight gainer and this is the link. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160269381 This is hands down the best gainer out there because the ingredient profile is what really put's this supplement in a class by itself. It only has 6 ingredients and it is not loaded with useless calories and the ingredients help you put on quality weight and this is probably the only gainer that you can actually cook and bake quality protein meals. The van flavor is sweet, delicious, and it is very versatile if you wanted to add other ingredients to it. If you are looking for a QUALITY sup to help boost your wt I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!!!!!

brokedown24's Rating

Very good gainer. Quality ingrediants,Tastes very good with milk.