iForce Nutrition Mass Gainz Reviews

Support Mass with High Protein and Healthy Calories*

Good
Strawberry Creamsicle

ianwe11's Rating

Finally a product with minimal useless **** in it. I have tried most gainers on the market. This one is the best. I have put on 10 lbs in 2 months. Don't judge a gainer by how it tastes. Read the ingredients.

hthoma's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

This product contains no frills, no exotic ingredients, which explains how they kept the price down. It's an excellent value. Also, the macros are good: 75g carbs and 40g protein per serving. Most other brands have 4-5 times as much carbs as they do protein. But the best thing about this product is that most of its carbs are complex (from oats and quinoa), so they won't spike your blood sugar. This is important if you plan on drinking it before bed or anytime that isn't near a workout. I also like how it doesn't contain tons of vitamins and minerals. If you're bulking up, you're already eating a lot of food in addition to protein shakes. So there's no need for a shake to contain 100% of your vitamin and mineral needs. Especially when some vitamins and minerals can be bad for you at high doses. My only complaints are as follows: First, the texture of this shake is kind of greasy, oily, and thick. I wonder if that's because there aren't any gums listed in the ingredients. Gums improve texture and help stuff mix together. Secondly, I wish this product had some casein or egg protein to smooth out protein absorption throughout the day. Right now it only contains whey protein, which is fast-digesting. And finally, I would prefer not having any Acesulfame K, because from what I've read, it appears to be very controversial safety-wise. In all fairness though, tons of products contain that stuff. I'm not sure why they can't use Stevia instead. But, all in all, you can't beat the bang for the buck that this product offers.

Frozenarcticguy's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

I got four pounds from the trader section and loved this gainer so I bought a bag myself. Mixes good with no stomach issues later.

RoleModelSaint's Rating
Chocolate Truffle

so for the price per pound per serving you can't go wrong. a lot of protein for not a lot of cash. However, fairly sugary, not the greatest of carbs. I put on about 7 pounds with this in my corner. taste is ok but nothing to special. for the price it aint bad.

yeux's Rating
Chocolate Truffle

yeux did not leave a written review for this product.

superhuman67's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

I was lucky enough to get the opp to log this mass gainer aka weight gainer and this is the link. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160269381 This is hands down the best gainer out there because the ingredient profile is what really put's this supplement in a class by itself. It only has 6 ingredients and it is not loaded with useless calories and the ingredients help you put on quality weight and this is probably the only gainer that you can actually cook and bake quality protein meals. The van flavor is sweet, delicious, and it is very versatile if you wanted to add other ingredients to it. If you are looking for a QUALITY sup to help boost your wt I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!!!!!

brokedown24's Rating

Very good gainer. Quality ingrediants,Tastes very good with milk.