iForce Nutrition Mass Gainz Reviews

Chocolate Covered Pretzel
7.6

eyeguy's Rating
Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie

Got to say thanks to Mike for letting me give this a try. Have to say one of the best mass gainers on the market. I was skeptical about the flavor at first and it was a little sweet for my tasting but I added about 20oz of water to the mix and it was good. Great profile and carb sources. I was able to add about 3lbs while taking this. Have to say it was a good 3lbs. Muscles looked more full and was pre workout meal for me most of the time. Wish was more servings. When a deal need to jump on this especially in the winter to put the good size on.

Motion23's Rating
Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie

Best Gainer on the market! Can't say enough good things about this product. Best profile on the market, check the ingredients, great carb sources. Amazing taste, the Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie flavor is spot on and tastes great. Gained solid weight while taking this gainer and will definitely be using again in the near future. Not only are the profile and taste top notch but you also get 17 servings per tub and it's only 2 scoops per serving unlike some of the other gainers out there that are 4-5 scoops per serving, makes a huge difference in mix-ability. Highly recommend this product!!!

Squid24's Rating
Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie

First off, I want to say thanks to Mike aka - XCriticalBenchX, for giving me a chance to make some gainz. I am going to start with the flavor. When I first saw what I was getting I was worried and curious at the same time. Worried that I just got a huge tub of something I may not like. Curious just to see if it tasted close to the name. OMG, it was a very good flavor. I was so impressed, I had to let my wife taste it...lol In the short time of logging this product (almost 3 weeks) I actually gained 2 lbs. For me that is pretty good. And that was with Cardio in the last week and a half too. I would hope I had gained something. with over 800 added calories per serving...lol When I first started using it, I used a small blender and only 12 oz of milk. Blended well, but was really thick. Next day, pulled out my Ninja and with the right amount of milk, was so much better. I had no problems with Mixability either time to be honest. So in conclusion, if you want to make some gainz, then this is the product to go with. I was very please with my results. Now I am interested in the Chocolate Truffle ;)

thackes1's Rating
Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie

The formula of Mass Gainz is solid with 40 grams of protein from two whey sources, 75 grams of carbohydrates from mostly oats and quinoa, and 10 grams of fats from MCTs. I like the carb sources a lot and the protein content is great. I would love to see even more transparency in the product label as in how much of each carb and protein source I am getting. I hope there is a sizable amount of the quinoa in the product! Can't really go wrong with a formula like Mass Gainz. The BSMOC is a unique flavor that is pretty mild actually. I was hoping from something a little more sweet/savory, but the flavor is good with me. I used Mass Gainz in a variety of bases: water, skim milk, Fairlife, coconut milk, etc. Mass Gainz in 12-14 oz of Fairlife was a poor choice because when mixed it became so thick. The other bases worked out better. My favorite way to mix it was probably water. Water as a base gave it the smoothest texture and best taste. In terms of adding mass, I think Mass Gainz was certainly helpful in increasing my total caloric intake. It was a little filling, but it didn't curtail what my usual intake of food would be. I do think I was able to add a little muscle during the use of the tub. I saw most of the effects in the size of my arms. The gains were pretty lean as well. Flavor - 8.5/10 on BSMOC Overall 9/10

RaboPicante's Rating

I love this weight gainer. It's the only one in the market that doesn't bloat me. Also with just two normal scoops. Not to shovels for scoops. which last long time for 10lbs. But the Chocolate Covered Pretzel is HORRIBLE! Just ordered the Strawberry hopefully that has a better turn out. So far you can't go wrong with Chocolate and Vanilla.

glauseralec211's Rating
Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie

very good product with several quality ingredients! the maple and brown sugar taste isn't the greatest but its nothing you can't handle after all it really is a supplement. mixes well in a shaker and makes you feel full as s*%4. recommend it to everyone trying to increase size and weight! also if you short on your macros its perfect!

josemac's Rating
Chocolate Covered Pretzel

Great mass gainer. Mixes very well. Taste excellent. Makes you very gassy, but pretty common with that much protein. I would recommend this to anyone like me who has a hard time getting the calories needed in a day.

joelweber979's Rating
Chocolate Truffle

Just look at the nutrition profile. Whole food carb source instead of maltodextrin. Whey concentrate/isolates as the protein source. MCTs as the fat source. What more could you ask for in a mass gainer? On a side note.... the dump I just took looked remarkably like the chocolate protein shake I drank a few hours ago. Coincidence?

Ironoutlaw360's Rating

Another great product from a great company!

JBiddy20's Rating
Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie

A little bit too sweet for my liking. If your stomach is sensitive to maltodextrin(aka you get the hershey squirts after drinking a mass gainer with a lot of that in it), this is the perfect replacement. Only thing I was disappointed by was a COMPLETE LACK OF SCOOPER in the bag. Seriously frustrating for me. Maybe up the quality control a little IFN?

ODUengineer's Rating
Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie

Profile of this gainer shake is spot on. very clean and well sourced macros.. however, I had heard good things about the brown sugar maple oatmeal cookie and I was not at all pleased by the flavor.. It tasted like fake butter and a horrible attempt at maple... sorry IFN- not a winner for me.. now ive got two tubs of something nasty taking up space.

serdrakov's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

I wanted to like this more than I ended up liking it. Didnt make me feel bloated but wow, the amount of stinky far-ting this powder generates deserves a medal. I found another weight gainer with more calories for less bucks and no far-ting. Flavour is decent but, for me if the weight gainer bloats or makes me fa-rt, is a no no no.

thrillersean's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

Finally found a great tasting protein that has some high calories,good amount of protein and only need 2 scoops, Most gainers require 4 scoops. I'm on my 12 tub and need to order more Friday

danielmoo's Rating
Chocolate Truffle

First off, I just wanted to comment that this weight gainer has the best profile out of any all competition currently. The whole food carb sources (oats, quinoa) are a very cool addition and beats out the maltodextrin that you'll commonly find in other gainer powders. With that being said, I really enjoyed this product from iForce. The Chocolate Truffle flavor is spot on, and is kind of light and fluffy tasting to me unlike some darker chocolate powders. The mixability was a little rough, but that is to be completely expected with a shake that has oats, etc. inside of it.. so not that big of a problem. As I said before, you just can't beat the whole carb sources. If you need the extra calories or just want a MRP shake.. pick this up!

stad0203's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

Normally not a big mass gainer purchaser but won a tub on a promo and actually really impressed with the way I force but this together. High quality protein and carbs sourced from whole foods (not crushed up pop tarts guys). Only tasted the vanilla cup cake, but flavor is on point: smooth and creamy and mixed really well in cashew milk. Of the few gainers I've tried this one is well on top! I see myself grabbing a tub in the oatmeal cookie next!

Vinny82's Rating

This protein is great, its very versatile in that you can use it as an MRP or a Mass gainer like advertised. 1 scoop of protein still yields 20 grams of protein, which is much more than your average gainer. The carbs come from Quinoa and oats which I find awesome in a world full of sugar laden mass gainers, this one only has 5 grams sugar per scoop. All in all a really great product, I got the vanilla cupcake batter and it tastes like just that.

cyrillehs's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

Great products, easy to gain weight with this

ianwe11's Rating

Finally a product with minimal useless **** in it. I have tried most gainers on the market. This one is the best. I have put on 10 lbs in 2 months. Don't judge a gainer by how it tastes. Read the ingredients.

Frozenarcticguy's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake Batter

I got four pounds from the trader section and loved this gainer so I bought a bag myself. Mixes good with no stomach issues later.

RoleModelSaint's Rating
Chocolate Truffle

so for the price per pound per serving you can't go wrong. a lot of protein for not a lot of cash. However, fairly sugary, not the greatest of carbs. I put on about 7 pounds with this in my corner. taste is ok but nothing to special. for the price it aint bad.