FitMiss Delight Bar Reviews

6.7
7.8

sarahbr11's Rating
Salted Caramel

Tasty bar with a good amount of protein.

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Salted Caramel

courtneytrisha1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kimmie1111's Rating
Lemon

Bodybuilding sent me a free bar with my most recent order so technically I didn't buy this. I have a video review on my YouTube channel that shows what the product looks like as well as the label. While overall the flavor was ok, it did have a rancid section. Additionally, it just looked weird.

kimmie971's Rating
Lemon

Lemon and Peppermint are a nice change from quest bars! I like the fact they do not have soy lectithin, it's Sunflower :) Nice flavor, a little bit of an after taste, not terrible though!

ememic2's Rating
Salted Caramel

The lemon one was so completely overpowering. I have migraines and it actually triggered my migraines. I could not stand the taste of the lemon bar, so much I could not keep it down.

jodirae2787's Rating
Salted Caramel

The salted caramel is so good!! I'm a lemon girl and I thought these were going to be awesome, they aren't what I was expecting. They're kind of bitter, but they're not bad at all! I will definitely be buying more in the future!!

• jtxn
jtxn's Rating
Lemon

I had high expectations for this bar as it's from the makers of the Combat Bar and the reviews said that the Lemon flavor was delicious. It's all right. The lemon flavor is a bit overwhelming but overall good. Wasn't expecting it to have the same 7g of fat as a full 65g Combat Bar though. Overall decent, but would not spend money to buy a box.

rdf803's Rating

Drop what you're doing and buy the lemon FitMiss Delight Bars right now! Soooo delish. I think all three flavors are great, but the lemon was phenomenal! Being a MusclePharm product, it's no surprise that the texture is similar to a Combat Bar. I didn't give it a 10 only because it's not the absolute best bar I've ever tried, but I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future.

brookedragon's Rating
Chocolate Peppermint

I tried the Chocolate Peppermint flavor and was impressed with the peppermint flavor - I haven't seen many companies come out with a flavor like that! The chocolate was deff lacking though so I would have liked a little more flavor as far as that goes. The overall consistency was a bit chewy so it took me a while to eat it but it has to be due to the high fiber content (which I certainly need more of in my diet) Wasn't the world's greatest protein bar but certainly hit the spot

katrinafreds's Rating
Chocolate Peppermint

The taste from these bars are absolutely amazing. They are soft and almost like a fudge-like constancy. The fiber content is high. I only game it a nine instead of a ten because it only has 15 grams of protein , while other competitors have 20+. But that really isn't a huge deal. I loved these bars.