fitlosophy fitfuel Mixer Reviews

Overall Rating will show after 5 ratings

CristalR's Rating

LOVE this new Blender Bottle mixer. I think I might have to get another since I use it so much for post work out protein shakes or for a quick breakfast while I'm driving to work. Definite bonus to have a written reminder to "live life fit' right on the bottle! Also comes with some great recipe ideas. My favorite is the pumpkin protein shake.

kellystrona's Rating

I love my Fitlosophy blender bottle! The red writing and measurements on the black bottle really stand out, and the bottle is just transparent enough for you to be able to see whatever liquid you're pouring in before you mix it up.I never worry about it spilling in my purse because the sport top clicks shut tightly and the finger loop makes it easy to carry when my hands are full. I'd love to see a larger version (maybe 20 ounces) for those days I want an extra large shake, but this size handles a decent amount of liquid on its own.

missbrittjs85's Rating

LOVE my new fitlosophy FitFuel mixer!! I am often on the go and it's the perfect size to tote around with me so I always have a healthy snack or pre/post workout fuel on hand!