FitJoy FitJoy Bars Reviews

Birthday Cake Batter
Variety Pack

cobain67's Rating
Birthday Cake Batter

Personally disappointed in the Birthday Cake Batter flavor.. To each and his own though... If it sounds appealing to you try it!

Atul81's Rating

Cookies and cream is AMAZING,I wish this was alittle cheaper but fitjoy is by far the best out there,Coming from someone who has had a ton of quest and combat bars before

Brendarotert's Rating
Raspberry Chocolate Truffle

Brendarotert did not leave a written review for this product.

shakawakan's Rating
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

worst flavor I've ever tasted in any supplement product

cemiltacir's Rating
Chocolate Iced Brownie

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

• DLGIBS
DLGIBS's Rating
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

DLGIBS did not leave a written review for this product.

lovelyhawks26's Rating
Frosted Cinnamon Roll

This is my favorite snack to go. I normally purchase in gnc store but decided to buy here for cheaper price. I also like the cinnamon as an alternative flavor.

rebecca02's Rating

I love he flavor, love the consistency. It's that perfect 9pm chocolate/mint "thing" you need! It digests well & does not feel heavy in my stomach. I am a gastric patient who is sensitive & it's wonderful for me!

lyday22's Rating

These were some of the worst tasting bars I've tried. The macros are friendly but not worth sacrificing the taste. They had a chewy chalk-ish taste to them. The only flavor that was tolerable was Chocolate Iced Brownie. Not worth buying. To know if you have the same preference as me I do like Quest & Power Crunch bars. Pure Protein bars aren't terrible either when in a jam.

schlossdog5's Rating
Mint Chocolate Crisp
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

Delicious bars! The Mint Chocolate Crisp is DELICIOUS! Tastes/smells similar to a Thin Mint! Does not taste "healthy" at all. The Homemade Pumpkin Pie is GOOD but I wish there was a bit more pumpkin flavor. I totally would buy them again though. Overall rating is 10! I've also had the Iced Gingerbread Cookie and that one is also very delicious!

chimcancook's Rating
Chocolate Iced Brownie

Love these. Great clean healthy bar. Great taste regardless of flavor. Great texture. Not a meal replacement because it doesn't really fill a void if your hungry but it will tide you over a bit. High in calories but one a day isn't too bad. They are my go-to over many many many others I've tried.

thackes1's Rating

I would like to thank FitJoy and the Cellucor rep team that hooked me up with each of the FitJoy flavors that are ready to go! Here my thoughts! The FitJoy formulas vary across the different flavors but they are all generally pretty excellent. Each bar delivers 20 grams of a dairy protein blend. The bars also deliver a whopping 10-13 grams of fiber and contain only a little bit of sugar 3-5 grams. The bars have a decent amount of fat, between 7-8 grams. Each bar is only around 220 to 230 calories. The FitJoy bars have top-notch formulas. The protein quality and amount is great, while the carbs are kept in check and the fat is a healthy, robust amount. The saturated fat content is a little on the high side for a protein bar, but that really is the only criticism I can point out. Formula is 10/10! The FitJoy flavors were very impressive. For a high-fiber content protein bar, I was blown away by the flavor and texture. The softness of the bars was remarkable. Don't get me wrong, they are still very chewy, but compared to other high-fiber content bars they are soft. Additionally, warming up the bars further reduces the chewy quality. I used my FitJoy bars on the go a lot, in order to get some sustenance in when I was in a rush. All of the flavors are really excellent, though chocolate peanut butter stuck out to me as my favorite. The frosted cinnamon roll was surprisingly enjoyable too. The new raspberry chocolate truffle and cookies and cream are awesome as well! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 9/10 Chocolate Peanut Butter 10/10 Chocolate Iced Brownie 10/10 Mint Chocolate Crisp 9/10 Frosted Cinnamon Roll 10/10 Raspberry Chocolate Truffle 10/10 Cookies and Cream 10/10

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

homemade pumpkin pie was awesome, but french vanilla almond was plain and boring

shnaufx4's Rating
Chocolate Iced Brownie

This was actually really good. I ordered other bars in my order (Quest and Dymatize) but FitJoy was the best tasting one. No it didn't taste like a Snickers but was chewy but not hard, had great flavor, the flavor lasted and i still got the protein I needed. Will be buying these more often!

DanielShook's Rating

esupplements.com has them for $1.75/bar. Hopefully bodybuilding adjust to compete with their prices

PERKocet's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I love how soft these are. They are super chewy, but I'd rather have soft and super chewy than break my teeth. Such a great texture.

Vladimirconan's Rating

Probably one of the most delicious chocolate bars on the market.

Munther89's Rating
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

It's too hard to eat and very chewy. I'm too tired to chew that much. The taste wasn't good as well. There are better brands that are higher in protein and great taste and texture.

mrsJNO's Rating

Nothing special. There are much better tasting protein bars on the market. Would not purchase a full box.

Eortiz708's Rating