FitJoy FitJoy Bars Reviews

Frosted Cinnamon Roll
Variety Pack

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

homemade pumpkin pie was awesome, but french vanilla almond was plain and boring

shnaufx4's Rating
Chocolate Iced Brownie

This was actually really good. I ordered other bars in my order (Quest and Dymatize) but FitJoy was the best tasting one. No it didn't taste like a Snickers but was chewy but not hard, had great flavor, the flavor lasted and i still got the protein I needed. Will be buying these more often!

DanielShook's Rating

esupplements.com has them for $1.75/bar. Hopefully bodybuilding adjust to compete with their prices

PERKocet's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I love how soft these are. They are super chewy, but I'd rather have soft and super chewy than break my teeth. Such a great texture.

Vladimirconan's Rating

Probably one of the most delicious chocolate bars on the market.

Munther89's Rating
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

It's too hard to eat and very chewy. I'm too tired to chew that much. The taste wasn't good as well. There are better brands that are higher in protein and great taste and texture.

mrsJNO's Rating

Nothing special. There are much better tasting protein bars on the market. Would not purchase a full box.

Eortiz708's Rating

Amazing taste... !

JamesP65's Rating
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

I have read a lot of different reviews on these. Most people complain about the consistency. I typically keep them in the fridge before I eat them and they are perfect. If you don't keep them cold, they are hard to get out of the wrapper....but the taste is Tastes like you are eating Grandma's homemade pumpkin pie!

ISurfNudeBrah's Rating
Birthday Cake Batter

Birthday cake batter bars: overall 9/10 Flavoring: 8.5/10 (wish they had 0.5 increments, so I've rounded up here to 9). I haven't had a single flavor of FitJoy that I just disliked. They continue to put out quality protein bars, using quality ingredients, and producing more and more great flavors. I think their chocolate chip cookie dough bar ranks #1, with birthday cake batter coming in #2 in my opinion. I will continue to buy both bars. My wife enjoys them too! Bottom line, I do recommend these and they are a pleasure to eat as a protein filled snack. Macronutrients easily fit into anyone's diet.

Cooley100's Rating

Received a free box with an order, thought my girlfriend would like them better over powder mix, wasn't happy with the taste, has a chemical taste in my opinion, but decent alternative to powder mixes.

anandagirl's Rating
Birthday Cake Batter

I was so excited to get my box of Birthday Cake Batter bars! Of course, I had to open one up right away, and then promptly had to share it with my pesky husband. We both loved it, which then made me immediately realize I better hide them or else I would never get another one from this box. The bar is so pretty with rainbow sprinkes in the coating. The flavor immediately reminds me of those frosted circus animal cookies. Those are my FAVORITE terrible-for-you indulgences. I never get to eat them any longer. I am thrilled because the Birthday Cake Batter FitJoy bar tastes so much like them! The texture is good, white chocolate style outer coating with a somewhat chewy (but not too chewy) center. Reminiscent of a blondie. The macros are good for me, 230 calories, 20 g protein, some carbs and fat - not a snack for those times I need just protein to meet my macro goals, but these days I'm working on upping my carbs a little to help boost performance, so I don't mind the additional carbs and fat. I love them. My husband loves them. I better hide them good.

Caylinikner's Rating

I got a box of these with an order of C4 the only kind that I would personally recommend is the French Vanilla Almond, the rest didn't have a good taste at all to me.

MCostley's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

With having tried many different protein bars, I was excited to try these FitJoy bars. Knowing that they were from Cellucor made me very interested. The bar looked as if it would be comparable to MuscleTech Mission1 bars, even topped with nuts. Unfortunately, I felt that the taste was pretty bland or average. Nothing really got me that excited about it. Great nutrition profile though!

edytazachara's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Obsessed with the cookie dough flavor - I have 1 once a day for my morning snack, and it fits into my meal plan which is great.

shadesman's Rating

Good seasonal bar, tastes pretty good compared to other brands.

lcook2635's Rating
Chocolate Iced Brownie

lcook2635 did not leave a written review for this product.

crpierce17's Rating

I recently started to try different protein bars to figure out what I liked best. I kept hearing from this guy at the gym that I needed to try the new Fit Joy bars. He also kept talking about how much he loved cake in general (specifically birthday cake). So I gave these bars a shot and I really like how generally easy to chew they are. I am usually a sucker for peanut butter and I have to say it was one of the best, easiest to chew peanut butter flavored protein bars with low sugar content that I have ever had. Fast forward a week... dude at the gym is telling about birthday cake again.... so to shut him up I get a Birthday Cake Batter bar as well as a French Vanilla Almond. French Vanilla Almond was hard to chew for me, and frankly I didn't think it had that much flavor. Now for the Birthday Cake Batter; There must have been something wrong with the packaging because it did not taste like a protein bar.... Birthday Cake had to be the single best tasting, easiest to chew protein bar I have ever had and still only had 3g of sugar. I totally understand why they guy at the gym couldn't stop talking about it. I was doing my own personal ranking system with bars and I gave this bar a 11 out of 10.

MBdance00's Rating

Of the 4 different flavors that I purchased, I rated them in the order that I liked them. I will definitely buy the Frosted Cinnamon and Chocolate Peanut Butter again. I'll probably buy the Chocolate Iced Brownie again, but I'm not as crazy about it. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough had a weird flavor to it. It didn't really taste anything like cookie dough to me. ---As for the product in general, it definitely fills you for a few hours and is a great snack packed with lots of protein. These are my new Go-To protein bars!

lanceluke's Rating
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

lanceluke did not leave a written review for this product.