EVLUTION NUTRITION Stacked Protein Reviews

25 Gram Protein Complex With Milkshake Taste, With 5g BCAAs and 5g Glutamine To Fuel Your Results!*

Vanilla Ice Cream
Natural Chocolate Decadence
Variety Pack

veedamachine's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Bought 2 for good price. It mixes very well does not give me upset stomach. I take one in morning and one before bed. Flavor is off the hook. Will buy again.

ztaydasnowman's Rating

One of the best tasting protein powders I've had. The vanilla and birthday cake are delicious and mix well with just about anything. The fact that they use a blend instead of just whey so you get fast and slow digesting protein makes it that much better. Highly recommended! Will continue to buy in the future.

nekoboy's Rating

I am pleased with this protein, as it mixes well in just a blender bottle with water. There is no overbearing aftertaste like others. The Enzyme blend mixed in also makes this an easily digestible product. Great low carb/fat/sugar protein. I previously gave a 9 to the chocolate peanut butter, but after tasting a different brand's same flavor, I realize this definitely deserves a 10.

Tomswitzer's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream
Cookies & Cream

This is my favorite protein powder by far. In the past ive used other protein powders from other supplement companies it really upset my stomach. This is the first and only protein powder that hasn't messed my insides up. Not only that, it has a great taste. Vanilla ice cream does taste exactly like vanilla ice cream! I always add some banana to get a banana split taste. The Cookies and Cream flavor is also really good. Blend it with some ice and milk and you can make great tasting healthy icecream! I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.

malikakromwell's Rating
Birthday Cake

Got the 5 servings as a gift with another EVLUTION product. It tasted really good! I am really sensitive to the protein aftertaste and this still had a bit of it, but the flavor was pretty delightful (as I think of birthday cake). I might want to try and bake with it. I could totally see a cupcake...

rbsax2008's Rating

Great taste, easy mixing, and awesome protein profile. My new favorite protein!

T88ersalad's Rating

T88ersalad did not leave a written review for this product.

stevenjqueen's Rating
Birthday Cake

This stuff is amazing. I was lucky enough to try a sample of the birthday cake and once i did i was hooked. My wife recently asked if she could try it, now it seems I will be ordering more soon because she is hooked. Awesome product.

kspatz21's Rating
Birthday Cake

Honestly this stuff is the best protein I've ever had. Mixes great and the taste is flat out amazing!!!! I love this stuff and will be buying 2 more tubs once I run out!

jackedracing00's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Birthday cake tastes great! Doesn't take much water/milk so it goes down nice and easy.

jonleslie87's Rating
Birthday Cake

I love the birthday cake flavor, I use about 8oz of unsweetened almond milk and it is on point!!! It's a nice sweet treat and a nice break from the standard chocolate or vanilla flavors. Definitely recommend this product.

Zeberhardt's Rating

The best protein powder I have ever tasted. No clumping, mixes very easy with water or milk. Flavors taste great. EVL Nutrition is my go to for everything. Great price and great quality.

njbx95's Rating

Recently decided to give this a try, and I can say it surpassed my expectations. This protein tastes AMAZING, mixed super well both as a shake with water and milk, and when I put it in my oats. Absolutely love EVL and they've got a lifetime customer in me. Can't wait to see what they come up with next!

• tvo096
tvo096's Rating
Birthday Cake

EVL Stacked Protein is pretty bomb in the birthday cake flavor with sprinkles scattered throughout the protein! EVL Stacked Protein has helped me recover and refuel my muscles to come back to the gym stronger, faster and healthier each and every time! Highly recommended protein from EVL Sports based on my personal experience!

chelseashenae4's Rating
Birthday Cake

I received a small container of this as a promo with something else I ordered. I couldn't even finish the serving because it was so sweet.

dfernicola15's Rating
Chocolate Decadence

The taste was great with milk or water. The protein content along with the BCAAs is great and I like the fact that it is a stack. The only bad thing is it sometimes clumps up with water, but the clumps taste good so I cannot complain!

brandonpetkus's Rating

The Birthday cake is the most delicious protien I have ever tasted. I will be buying this all of the time. The Chocolate is so, so. It's not bad but it isn't the greatest Chocolate I have ever had. Chocolate Peanut Butter isn't good. But, I have never tasted a Chocolate Peanut Butter protien tbat does taste good. I wish all protiens would get rid of this awful flavor. It doesn't taste like a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. It always just tastes like Chocolate protien with burnt peanuts in it. The cookies n cream was not as good as as others I have tried (BSN). Like chocolate it's not bad, just not the greatest. It has a wierd aftertaste. I can't describe it. The Vanilla Ice Cream is pretty tasty. One of the better Vanilla's I've had. As for quality I would say it is right on par with other protiens.

Deathtrapcycle's Rating

This is one of my favorite proteins! I usually supplement with two shakes a day, one right when I wake up and another shake for post workout. Stacked Protein is a great protein as it has a protein blend to help you continually feed your muscles. It also has the benefit of added bcaa's to help you kick your body into an anabolic state for muscle growth and added glutamine to help your body with recovery. I've tried many of the different flavors offered and I haven't been disappointed by any of them! The taste is spot on and delicious, not like others powders that are chalky and bland. Stacked Protein mixes easily and tastes great, perfect for when you need to feed your muscles or need something sweet but don't want to cheat on your diet. I highly recommend this product!

astro1729's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Hello, I tried the cookies and cream and for my taste it was good. I just add a little bit of milk and it taste great and gives me enough protein to consume right after my workouts. See,ms to help with my recover also.

ncosker's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Cookies & Cream

Good protein blend at a low calorie point, but quite disappointing in the flavor department. I'm a fan of there EVL products, but they need to step their game up here.