EVLUTION NUTRITION Stacked Protein Reviews

25 Gram Protein Complex With Milkshake Taste, With 5g BCAAs and 5g Glutamine To Fuel Your Results!*

Vanilla Ice Cream
Strawberry
9.8
Natural Vanilla
Natural Chocolate Decadence
Variety Pack

lrelentlessf's Rating

Chocolate is great, mixes well with water to keep the calories down. As always with EVL products this one is great!

Streeter24's Rating

Best protein I've ever tasted

cmichela's Rating

While I don't have a ton of experience with all the protein out there I will say that this purchase was by far my favorite. The taste for all of these are great, they mix up very well and go down easy. I typically just mix with water but the birthday cake flavor goes down even better when mixed with milk (soy, almond, or regular). Just made my second purchase of the Chocolate Decadence and Chocolate Peanut Butter and am looking forward to continuing with this company and it's protein.

jennil8725's Rating
Natural Chocolate Decadence
Cookies & Cream

Very good taste and a quality protein.

russell22a's Rating
Chocolate Decadence

Really like the protein, great price and quality mix, would highly recommend.

• cazcpa
cazcpa's Rating

Tried several proteins and EVL protein is my favorite. Mixes well. Love the Peanut Butter and Chocolate flavors the best. This the best protein i have tried. I have purchased other powders and keep coming back to the EVL brand. My choice for every day.

jp8150's Rating

Multiple time EVL purchaser finally leaving a review, definitely like EVL as a brand and the protein is high quality, easy on the stomach, mixes super well, not a lot of excess fillers and stuff. Love basic chocolate and I actually like this particular vanilla given it's not absolutely sickly sweet. My favorite is to mix it with a little OJ to make a Creamsicle. The chocolate pb isn't really peanut buttery enough for my personal preference, but definitely will purchase EVL again.

joshraabe's Rating

This was a good product that tasted very well. Would definitely order again.

thomasmorgan01's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I found both of these flavors mixes nice and even without a shaker bottle. Cookie's and cream taste like cookies and cream taste like cookies and cream, but the only reason I scored it at a 7 was because I like more cookies than cream. Was a bit too creamy for me. The birthday cake always tastes amazing, mixes up nice and is lovely when I need a treat and don't wanna actually have a treat with all the fat and calories. All in all EVL makes great products and there staff is amazing. I recommend trying there products and hope you do too.

jmbarco's Rating

Loved the new flavor, very tasty, will definitely buy more

goropeza23's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Hands down EVL Stacked protein is the best tasting protein I have ever had. The results I got were amazing from this product. It does everything a good protein is supposed to do and then some. I would definitely recommend that you check this protein out.

arbazahmed10's Rating
Chocolate Decadence

choclate decadence is the worst..it ******* tastes like chemicals..i had throw my 4 lbs ..**** this evl nutrition...

ayekell's Rating
Birthday Cake

Honestly the best protein I've had, and I'm usually crazy particular when it comes to protein. It could have dissolved a little more, but the flavor was on point and no weird after taste like many other proteins I've tried

Bpiazza1986's Rating

I have always used bsn protein but I decide to switch it up, due to my love for all evl products. Just looking at the label, the evl stacked protein has bsn protein beat on paper. After trying the vanilla ice cream it tastes great. Very impressed with this product and I cannot wait to try the other flavors. Mixes perfect. Rob

IIBigbyII's Rating
Birthday Cake

IIBigbyII did not leave a written review for this product.

alnsulayao's Rating

alnsulayao did not leave a written review for this product.

drivun's Rating

drivun did not leave a written review for this product.

rustyback's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This protein powder is the one I rely on daily. As many of you know, some powders does not digest well if you know what i mean. This one not only tastes great but doesn't produce some of the side-effects that others tend to do.

pawtech's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Mixes easily. Taste is good. I like the combo of slow/fast digesting proteins. Will have to update later when I have finished the tub, but being able to have one protein source to take any time of the day is a strong plus for me.

braharpe's Rating
Chocolate Decadence

This protein tastes great and mixes easily in a shaker. I have only been using it a short time so I can't speak for results quite yet, but on taste and mixing alone I would definitely recommend!