EVLUTION NUTRITION ENGN Shred Reviews

Designed To Support Explosive Energy, Maximum Focus In A Thermogenic Formula*

9.7

Jcoop5592's Rating
Blue Raz

Literally the best pre workout I have ever used!! Definitely love the taste, mixes great, the results are phenomenal. Gets me through every day at the gym! I look forward to taking this every time I workout. Never purchasing anything other than EVL products! 10/10 always

cwillocks's Rating

Love ENGN SHRED!! Best tasting pre-workout by far! I have used ENGN before and it always kicks in right before my workout! Best of all... NO CRASH!

civicglow23's Rating
Blue Raz

civicglow23 did not leave a written review for this product.

itsRandallj's Rating
Blue Raz

Hey, there are a lot of days that I'm drained after a rather busy work schedule but Engn has turned things around. I started taking the Engn Shred and stack it with creatine HCL. This combo has me focused with plenty of energy to get through my workout. Some days I just want to keep going and going. Thank you all for a great product.

UKay's Rating
Blue Raz

I love this pre-workout. The first time I tried it, it was on leg day. I had energy and a good pump through out my workout. Some pre-workouts have a downfall towards the end of the workout and it makes me tired. Unfortunately I am one of those that workout in the AM and go to work right after. But after trying ENGN Shred I practically had energy through out the day. Now a days it's hard for me to stay energized after my workouts because I have a high tolerance for pre workouts but so far ENGN is working better than some of the well known name brands out there.

ebeeler's Rating
Blue Raz

The ENG Shred is an excellent, efficient product, which also has an amazing taste. This product gives me that extra kick I need to finish any training day, especially the hard days when I am dragging. I never go a workout without this delicious product!

DaisyPerez68's Rating
Blue Raz

This has been such an amazing product. I love it and I will not be going back to my old supplement. I have a great boost of energy and I appreciate the great quality.

kirtgordo's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Have been a fan of the EVL products for a long time. Loved the original ENGN preworkout. This one is equally as good. Provides some great pumps and lasts throughout my workouts. Both flavors I've tried are excellent! Will continue to buy the EVL products!

thaitekk's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I love ENGN SHRED! Extreme focus and energy through out my 2-hour long workout. Cherry Limeade is hands down my favorite flavor of any PWO I've tried.

rilnil12's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I just have to say how amazing this is! I let my boy friend try it and one of the trainers and my gym and they both loved it! My boyfriend hopped on body building.com that night and purchased some! I was a long time customer of the C4 but I dont think I'll be going back anytime soon since I get the fat burner combined with the pre work out. 👌🏻 Gave it a 9 on flavor because I have to really water it down so it's not too tart but other then that I love it!

mattomeara5's Rating
Furious Grape

I love ENGNSHRED!! I've used a few other pre-workouts before but always got jittery and crashed after it wore off. With ENGNSHRED, I feel more focused without being jumpy and I'm able to workout more intensely than with other pre's. I have been using ENGNSHRED for a month now and have noticed a difference in performance and endurance while using it. It has really helped with the Crossfit Open workouts!! I also use EVLUTION Stacked Protein, Focus Mode, Lean Mode, BCAA5000, and BCAA Energy.

Crossfittbr's Rating

Great tasting pre workout that gets me ready for any workout.

Rahman2717's Rating
Blue Raz

ENGN is an incredible preworkout. The company is awesome and they actually care about their customers. The pump and focus are great. It mixes well and the flavors are really good. My favorite being cherry limeade. You can't go wrong with EVL Nutrition.

Richnogg's Rating
Blue Raz

It's about time! Everything I want in a pre without the ingredients I dont. No creatine. No arginine. Has the cleanish caffeine profile. My rest between sets cut in half. Go Evl! Hope they come out with a protein bar

kattmac's Rating
Blue Raz

Never got this to mix well at all so there goes the solubility. Blue razz was not bad, tolerable. Not a good pre workout as other may claim. I felt a little more sweat during the workout but have not seen anything that can be considered outstanding. I feel this can use more dosing for each purpose when it comes to a pre and fat loss but can't double scoop or it's too much caffeine. Probably won;t be buying this again.

IrishCanadian25's Rating
Furious Grape

Another outstanding EVL product. At a very fair price it's a solid pre-workout for lifts or cardio sessions. It also is a great AM sub for coffee to give me some mental and physical alertness as a brand new father. The grape taste is awesome. Highly recommend.

hammerjdh's Rating

I've bee using the EVL supplement line for a few months now.. I just introduced this a couple weeks ago and pair it with BCAA LEAN ENERGY and have been really losing fat around the stomach. I always train after work and this gives me the energy necessary to power through every! These products are one of a kind!

jkim4545's Rating
Furious Grape

This is by far the best performing Pre Workout I've tried. It gives you a clean boost with no crappy crash. It even leaves you with energy after your workout. The flavor is great and it dissolves. Highly recommend this product!

RBlume17's Rating
Blue Raz

I have tried a lot of pre-workouts out there, and this is one of the best. I have been looking for pre-workouts that are more effective for sustained energy toward the end of my workout and don't really cause that "hot" feeling because that is just false energy anyway, and this one does it. Evlution ENGN was and still is my favorite, but this one is just as effective, and even more so at the beginning of my workouts. I highly recommend this both for beginners and advanced lifters.

Coreyjaballen's Rating

This is by far one of my favorite EVOL products! Taste is right on the bullseye for me and the effects are limitless. I would recommend this product to anyone! Plus the customer service is by far the best in the industry. Don't be fooled. Pick up ENGN SHARED and you will not be disappointed.