EVLUTION NUTRITION ENGN Shred Reviews

Designed To Support Explosive Energy, Maximum Focus In A Thermogenic Formula*

SGTBK's Rating

I love this stuff. I stay energized and get a good pump.

SpiderStephBjj's Rating
Furious Grape

Loving this! The taste is my absolute favorite Fierce Grape not to overpowering and mixes well. I had been using ENGN for awhile and of course enjoyed the benefits it gave me while working out. Was able to get through my entire sessions without feeling weak and drained. Then I came across this! Talk about the next level in pre workout! Complete game changer for me. I use it before all my lifting and kickboxing sessions. Endless amounts of energy and my body fat has been melting off. Perfect for any athlete I highly recommend this. Stay focused and get **** done!

Algriffi's Rating
Furious Grape

Absolutely the best pre I've ever used. I recommend this to beginners and pros alike.

krinky30's Rating

This new product from EVLUTION is awesome as always the deliver what they promised and they didn't sacrifice flavor! Definitely great when cutting weight and getting leaner!

palagenti16's Rating

I love this pre workout good price too love the lasting energy and good focus during my intense workout amazing try it

Tgcustoms48's Rating

SHRED-SHRED-SHRED. The best tasting and best working Pre on the market PLUS shred. How can it me any more perfect. Love this stuff.

ViperTC85's Rating

I absolutely love ENGN Shred...I've had the original and love it too, but there's a slightly different effect Shred gives you and it tastes great! I highly recommend trying it out!

MMcalonen's Rating

The new ENGN Shred has all the greatness of ENGN with the added bonus of fat burning from CLA and L-Carnitine!! Great pump with all the cutting bonus, plus it tastes great and blends well!! Another home run from EVL!!

mangodagirl's Rating

Ths is another awesome product from EVL. Definitely keeps my ENGN running! And cherry limeade tastes awesome. EVL hasnt disappointed me yet lol.

gsxrtim's Rating

This is one of my favorite pre workouts. Gives me the energy and pump I need in the gym. Fruit punch tastes delicious as well!

jondogg2011's Rating
Furious Grape

First off, I use quite a bit of preworkouts. EVL always produces high quality products. Not cheap wal mart quality crap. It takes money to make a good product you're GOING to get results from. This is great for anyone looking to keep strength while adding some fat burning/sculpting to their workouts!!

elocinv's Rating

All evl grape flavoured products are incredible!!! I love the extra sweat I get when using engn shred!! It gives me the drive and focus I need to work out even when I'm exhausted!!!

yosefmax88's Rating

Just wanted to do a quick review on this product. Engn shred works very well preferably on an empty stomach . great stimulants to get you going and through an intense workout or what every you choose to use it for even works for an active duty type of job. No crash taste great and mixed well.

dhill275's Rating
Furious Grape

Great product! I still get the extra boost in my workout. Great for powering through workouts during cutting phases without sacrificing performance. Love the great flavor of Furious Grape. Definitely recommend!

nicklee1992's Rating

Engn shred is a phenomenal product I love the energy and feeling I get when using it. I can't get enough it tastes amazing, mixes very well and gets the job done and then some I will recommend this to anyone who wants to gets shredded and fast

astro1729's Rating

Hello, I have not taken a pre workout in a while and I bought this because everything else from EVL taste great and works well. The same with the product worked well as always thanks evl.

desires4u2's Rating

Big disappointment. I read all the reviews and decided to give this product a try. No energy, no motivation, did nothing for me. Waste of money. At least it's 1 scoop per 8oz unlike 14 oz liquid you have to consume from other preworkout. Won't buy again. TRASH.

Taheerahx0's Rating

I have tried the regular ENGN before & loved it but this one, not so much. Absolutely no lasting energy! I started using two scoops at a time my second week in because I wasn't feeling anything. This just did not give me enough power or focus throughout my workout. Wouldn't get the shred version again.

cscarpa's Rating
Furious Grape

I am in LOVE with this product! For someone who doesn't normally take a pre-workout, this definitely works for me. I feel a great pump for my workouts without a jitter feeling. The taste is also great! I love the grape flavor!

draytonbailey's Rating
Furious Grape

ENGN Shred is awesome! I have probably tried over a dozen different pre-workouts and I can honestly say that EVL’s pre-workouts are the best. This pre-workout provides an intense, lasting, and increased energy, power, & focus to your workouts. You can spend more money on a pre-workout, but why? I am trying the more expensive brands… I’m right back where I started. Why? Because nothing else gives me the energy, power, feel and focus of ENGN. I highly recommend this pre-workout. Try the Furious Grape... it ROCKS your taste buds!!!