EVLUTION NUTRITION CLA 1000 Reviews

9.7
9.7

vlady76's Rating

vlady76 did not leave a written review for this product.

dida1984's Rating

dida1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

Casalev15's Rating

I would highy recommend CLA 1000 as not only is it affordable, but it works well over time. I have noticed that in the time that I've started using it; combining it with exercising and a proper diet that I've been getting leaner. I haven't been able to see those results with just exercise and dieting , CLA 1000 definitely gives me that extra boost to lean down but still retain muscle. I also like the fact that this is a stimulant free weight management aid.

EmmyChuleta's Rating

I really liked this product. I find it stacks very well with lean mode and transf4rm (if you haven't tried them please do so!) EVL products are my favorite, they never give me any jitters or stomach aches or any ill feeling. Ive gone through my weight loss journey primarily through weight lifting and CLA1000 has been the perfect product to help!

depratercm's Rating

CLA 1000 is a great natural, stimulant-free, fatty acid that is helping me to rebuild muscle, support me in my weight loss, and even helps after exercise with my recovery. I find it works great with the rest of their line of products LeanMode and BCAA Energy. Take one pill before each dinner, too easy! If your looking for a great supplement to cycle, check out EVL!

lrhotrod05's Rating

lrhotrod05 did not leave a written review for this product.

ctharp74's Rating

I love this product! Just like the rest of their products, top of the line product and ingredients for a super affordable price. The CLA helped me shred the weight but maintain my muscle mass, it even helped curb my appetite and cravings. It really is a great product!

chevyguy69's Rating

Love evl nutrition!! I take cla 1000 3 times a day with meals and it helps burn stored fat for energy and keep my metabolism up. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to up their stack and get an edge on weight management and recovery

eclipseprince's Rating
Unflavored

best product I have ever used to help reduce my belly fat and fat around my mid-section. CLA 1000 helped me reduce my body fat percentage and maintain lean mass without any of the negative side effects that some weight loss/aid products give you. Therefore I rate the product a 10/10.Just like all their products i have used this far im amazed at how it goes above and beyond what i expected.

dshepp08's Rating

This is a great product to get the fat burning off. I am wanting to go from about 18-20% Body fat to 10-12% and so far CLA is helping tremendously. I am wanting to lose the "water" weight without losing what muscle I have and EVL has developed the perfect product for that. I love how straight forward the labels are, no proprietary blends or hidden ingredients.

chejda's Rating
Unflavored

This product is probably, if not the best product I have ever used to help reduce my belly fat and fat around my mid-section. CLA 1000 helped me reduce my body fat percentage and maintain lean mass without any of the negative side effects that some weight loss/aid products give you. Therefore I rate the product a 10/10.

nicola1011's Rating

nicola1011 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bigfooter78's Rating

I love CLA 1000,because of the stimulant free ingedients,it burns fat for fuel,and the lean muscle I've packed on.recovery has been sweet also.another wonderful EVL product,kicking butt!!

dmf8625's Rating
Unflavored

Straight forward top notch CLA product. Research shows its benefits and EVL is the best company to get this product from. No BS added in, just pure CLA. Another great product to add to your stack, bulking or cutting.

intheayer55's Rating

CLA 1000 is a stimulant free supplement that I used with each of my 3 largest meals during my day. This product helped me to keep on track with my diet and was a product that I feel allowed me to use more of my bodyfat stores as fuel/energy. The pills are easy to take with no aftertaste. I've been using CLA for a few years consecutively as I feel this is a great product to take daily.

hidalgo04's Rating

Just another awesome product from EVL nutrition!!!! Great fat burning supplement also help me with recovery after days of hard training I highly recommended !!!

Cclotte's Rating

This product works very well and is super nice on the stomache. Highly recommend this great product.

DericaCrowley's Rating
Unflavored

This is a great product! Doesn't leave you feeling sick or jittery like a regular fat burner! I will continue to use this in all my stacks!

CEBeards's Rating

This is one of my favorite cutting products because it's a proven ingredient. I know exactly what I'm getting and glue much because I'm not getting all the bs on top. If you're looking to cut down and give your body the boost it needs to hold onto the muscle you've gained by upping your calories during football season, this is the way to go.

Dlariccia's Rating

Just like all EVL's products, this one is of the highest quality. I can always count on their products to be well priced and top of the line. I ordered two bottles of CLA 1000 as well as some of their other weight loss supplements to help me cut weight before a tournament. Took 2 caps three times a day for a month and it definitely helped me cut down in time for my weigh in. I highly recommend this product as well as all their other products. You won't be disappointed.