EVLUTION NUTRITION CLA 1000 Reviews

rGamble89's Rating

There's not much to say about this this and the effects, it's CAL. For those of you who are afraid of large pills, these are about the size of an Ibuprofen 800. I wouldn't call them horse pills but have some fluid on the side to help them down. The taste isn't fish, so that's a positive. I've been taking them since I got on Bodybuilding.com and I haven't had fishy burps yet. I can't say anything is perfect, but this product is a great value. I would highly recommend everyone use it, as well from what I've seen personally EVL makes quality products.

bubbydta's Rating
Unflavored

Quality CLA, competitively priced from one of the best companies in the supplement business. What's not love? I take it three times a day with meals everyday.

amj09911's Rating

Great Cla product for cutting some unwanted weight . No jitters or stimulants , awesome product !

kale171's Rating
Unflavored

Best CLA on the market, you get a full gram and nothing else to dilute it. I take two every evening to make sure I get exactly what I need during a cut. Great product, great price, it's hard to ask for more than that.

kohlwgregory's Rating
Unflavored

I have used this product multiple times in the past and I love the results it had. Really help cut down my Body Fat.

stevenjqueen's Rating

This stuff is wonderful. Anything you can do to help maintain your muscle when you are cutting the fat from a bulk is a great idea. For me it was after surgery. It helped me maintain what I had already gained and not lose it during the 6 weeks of healing.

kanutz's Rating
Unflavored

used this throughout my prep and had great results, helped take away that hard to reach fat, will defiantly use again

gsxrtim's Rating

I take this with 3 of my meals per day and I feel it really helps with my weight loss. I use this and Trans4orm and leanmode to cover all my bases. Just another great product from EVL.

ashleysman75's Rating

This CLA worked exactly as it was meant, I see a reduction in body fat and boost in metabolism. I will purchase this product again very soon.

HLipsky's Rating
Unflavored

Best CLA on the market take it with every meal and is a great product I highly recommend it to everyone pure CLA can't go wrong!

BrandonCraney's Rating
Unflavored

I use this product every day. I take two at lunch and two at dinner. 4g a day keeps the fat away. I love EVL CLA because it is always reasonably priced and the pill is smaller and easier to swallow than other CLA products. I would, and have, recommended this to all of my friends.

LucasB0912's Rating
Unflavored

At a full gram per serving its certainly a great bang for your buck! The pricing is great and you certainly get your monies worth compared to other brands that dilute there CLA with "other additives." Makes a great addition to any stack especially if you're stimulant sensitive! Highly recommend and you wont be disappointed!

John361's Rating

Been using this product for almost a year now as part of my daily supplements and love them.

cfbulos's Rating
Unflavored

Took this for 3 months and followed instructions. I didn't feel any different and have seen no noticeable difference in my workouts or body composition. So I guess it works for some but not for others.

Cmreynolds's Rating
Unflavored

I loved using CLA. As a stimulant-free fat burning product and taking it with my meals you really can't beat it. I used it during my show prep and had great results.

AllHandsOnDehk's Rating
Unflavored

No weird after taste is a big selling point here. I do notice that when I'm taking CLA, my body fat percentage tends to sit a bit lower. Its always hard to separate the effects of one supplement from all the dietary manipulation and exercise, but I feel this CLA is the best priced with the BOGOs and taking it is a breeze, no nausea or aftertaste that accompanies other types of CLA I've used. It's my pick.

jtgman77's Rating

Great product, been using for over a year now. I take with every meal and noticed results within a couple months of using. Can't beat the price when they are BOGO. Stock up!

dk5bdubs's Rating

I love using CLA as a stimulant-free fat burning product. This allows me to use the product as various times throughout the day while watching my overall caffeine & stimulant intake. I simply take 1 softgel 3x per day with 1 gel at each of my 3 largest meals. The pills are easy to take & swallow and don't have an unpleasant taste whatsoever. I feel that when I use this product year-round that it helps me maintain my physique and keep my overall weight in check.

davidmilford26's Rating

This product is excellent! I have tried numerous other CLA products and none compare to EVL CLA 1000. This is by far the best CLA you can get for the price you pay! The pills are easy to swallow and have no smell or aftertaste. I love to purchase products from EVL.

SomeLifter's Rating
Unflavored

This is a great, high potency CLA. I use this with EVL fish oil stacked at lunch and take LeanMode before dinner and always have great results. Highly recommended.