EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA 5000 Reviews

Lemon Lime
9.9
Furious Grape

shoobee101's Rating

This product is awesome! Really can feel it aiding in my recovery and helping my stave off fatigue in the gym. I can definitely tell the difference when using other products. I highly reccomend this bcaa!

carlossantiago's Rating
Unflavored

About the powder---As a trial, I took this for few days after my workouts and the next day i was feeling amazing, no pain and soreness from the day before. The powder is easily mixable. I will keep taking it. Liked it!!!!!!! Another product from EVL that ive bought and loved it. Is great when mix it with post workout protein shake!!!! Since started taking it I have not felt sore from workouts when take it right after it. Will continue buying it, great product!!!! Pills- even that the serving is couple pills, I still get the same results and instead of being making two mixtures with powder I rather take all the pills, plus is convenient for carry. Like!!!!

217077's Rating

BCAA's are a staple in my supplement stack mainly because it is highly anabolic. They allow me to maximize my workout by reducing fatigue. For me, I feel that's important because you're able to have a more intense workout and go harder, which ultimately turns into more muscle. EVL brand is straight up BCAA's in a 2:1:1 ratio, which is what you need basically. Other brands tend to change that ratio and add other amino acids that aren't necessary so you don't get a high dose of BCAA. I like to stick with EVL because of the taste first off. Since you're drinking it daily, might as well get something that you enjoy drinking. Second, no other fillers and is clearly labeled so we know exactly what and how much we're putting into our bodies.

activestate's Rating
Blue Raz

Great BCAA and really supports my workout. I get great pumps and my energy is sustained throughout the workout. It also helps me in recovery after a hard workout, allowing me to work hard again the next day1

nicholasjflores's Rating

Great product. helps with Recovery, I Unusually take this before going to the gym and it helps so I'm not as sore the next day. Highly recommend!

Pxramirez's Rating
Blue Raz

EVL BCAA 5000... This product has help me greatly with post workout recovery! I don't feel burnt out after a hard work out while using the great product! I have and would recommend this to anyone and everyone! I am a huge fan of EVL products and can not wait for more great products to come out from these guys!

malpass76's Rating

Great product, helps with my recovery so I can get back in the gym and crush my workouts. Highly recommend this product.

loritimmy's Rating
Blue Raz

Absolutely love this stuff. The blue raz flavor tastes awesome. Unusually take this before going to gym and it helps with keeping soreness at at a minimal level. And also helps with my energy levels. Good stuff

Murse57's Rating

To those that want consistency these bcaa do the job. Take first thing in the morning and intraworkout and i dont ever get sore,my energy levels are topped and dont have to worry about any muscle wasting. These bcaa are essential for daily use despite your goals you'll notice the difference after using this.

duran92's Rating

Another great product from EVL. They never disappoint. Hit some out of routine weighted squats and soreness was minimal. Recommended for anyone who trains hard

josh8381's Rating
Unflavored

Huge fan of this product. I would recommend this and any of the evl products to anyone that wants to see the results there looking for. This helps with my recovery and also gives me energy I need to get through my tough day.

Gingerbeast1323's Rating
Unflavored

Great bcaa complex. I have tried many other brands this is the one I will stay with. Great recovery, great energy.

Bethstwins21600mama's Rating

I love this BCAA powder!!! Great for recovery along with a great taste!!!! It also mixes well with no residue left in your water!!! Thanks EVL!!

markpickering58's Rating
Blue Raz

I love this product great recovery

amj09911's Rating

Great BCAA product from a great company !

ojasonorrick's Rating

This product is outstand ing. I work out 6 days a week legs twice a week. The soreness is minimal thanks to the bcaas.

Akelderma's Rating
Unflavored

EVL being one of my go to brands, I obviously had to check out their BCAA's when they were on sale! Taste is a little like chalk, but is irrelevant when mixed with something like preworkout. Seems to do a great job. Ever since I started taking it, I haven't had quite so sore days, or the penguin walk 2 days after leg day. All around I definitely feel recovery faster than without it. Would definitely recommend.

e39Bimmmer's Rating

This is a great BCAA choice if you don't want to mix a powder. The capsules have no taste and go down easy. I personally like having recovery supplements available quick. So not needing a shaker bottle or funnel is convenient. I usually use a powder preworkout in combination with it. Tl;dr: You can't go wrong with these bcaa capsules. These are a staple supplement of amino and are very easy to take with a glass of water or any drink, anywhere without needing to mix it.

aturcotte310's Rating

I was skeptical about it being unflavored, but it is great to mix with your protein for recovery after your workout. Mixes well and definitely helps combat soreness and aid recovery after a a good lift.

gilbertgarcia's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Overall, this is a very complete product which helps with muscle recovery and growth over time. It is best used during your workout, in my opinion but is good at any time of the day. During my cutting phase i like to use it early in the morning during my fasted cardio to decrease muscle breakdown. I truly recommend you give this product a try, as well as any other product from EVL!