ErgoGenix ErgoPRE Reviews

Designed To Give You The Ultimate Preworkout Experience Using Proven Ingredients*

Good
9.7
9.6
9.6
9.8

bballben2190's Rating
Pineapple Mango

very solid pre, my new go to. Just wish they had more servings per container

demifieds's Rating
Pineapple Mango

My go to pre workout! I love the flavor and the taste. Works pretty quickly and helps me run a little longer.

jtrigleth's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I've been a gym-goer and have been taking pre-workout of various types for almost ten years now. So far, this has been my favorite. A typical weight session for me is about an hour and 1/2. This gave me plenty of energy and kept me going for the whole duration. I would recommend!

Bwhill's Rating

I ordered the Ergo Pre appoximately two weeks ago and have loved the product. I was able to score this on one of the weekly deals, and have not been disappointed whatsoever. In fact, I plan on ordering this again when it is NOT the weekly deal, I am that impressed. While I am relatively new to lifting, I have recently started taking it a little more seriously in an attempt to change my body figure. This pre is excellent. Each scoop contains approximately 300 mg of caffeine and you're probably thinking: "WOW, seriously? 300mg? I would be bouncing off the wall!". Its the exact opposite. This powder drives me when I want to go exercise approximately 30 minutes after I wake me up. Throughout my workout, I am focused and able to get a great pump. After taking pre-workout, I used to get the "jitters" or itchy feeling that we all have had before, but this product lacks that entirely. I get a great pump from it and prolonged energy, I can honestly say too that this is one of the best flavors I have had (specifically Pineapple Mango). It tastes great, I do not review products often, but I felt the need to after being so impressed with this product. One thing I want to add though, is do not take two scoops within a 24 hour period! Will buy again.

jakedelapena's Rating
Apple Berry

This is the best pre workout that I have gotten so far. It gives good pumps and really allows me to focus and put more into each of my workouts. Flavor is amazing, I do sometimes get a slightly itchy face when I first started taking it every day, once i slowed down my usage it was fine.

ndnmomma's Rating
Apple Berry

I am amazed by this product overall, but that taste is hands down AMAZING. I also love the way it completely dissolves with no residue at all. This stuff gives me that little "this is working feeling" without that "I'm on speed" feeling. I will not have another brand of pre-workout in my supplement cabinet ever. On flavors I am partial to the Apple Berry but Pineapple Mango is wonderful as well.

InkedAnimal's Rating
Apple Berry

This pre is amazing! I love the way it fires you up, it has some pretty nice pump factor to it. I would like a little bit more, but I am pump junkie I want to go till exhaustion and my mind keep telling me go harder this stuff gets close though! The flavor I can't even begin to tell you how amazing the flavors are, they dissolve clean not a bit of residue in the shaker, and they will blow your mind how good they taste. I honestly could not believe I was taking a pre the flavor was that perfect! Get this product you will not be dissapointed I promise that.

Merz24's Rating
Pineapple Mango

This is honestly my favorite preworkout. Taste's great, great energy booster, and helps you get a good pump. I strongly recommend it!

llatawiec's Rating
Apple Berry

llatawiec did not leave a written review for this product.

BUCK4791's Rating
Apple Berry

I just got home from the gym and I just tried out the Apple Berry for the first time. Besides the ingredients, the taste varies. It tasted between an Angry orchard apple beer/apple juice mixed in with some cranberry juice. Now, when mixing the apple berry pre workout with the lemon lime ergo creatine, it tasted exactly like sprite. Overall, it's a great tasting pre workout.

daveydoo25's Rating
Glacier

So I have seen a lot of people complain this product does nothing but make them itch and how it's garbage, yet these people don't even have a profile pic to show any kind of results lol. This product DOES work! It is very similar, not same, but similar to pre jym and it does wonders. If you're looking for "cracked" out energy then don't buy this it's that simple. It's a clean energy and clean focus with a clinical dose of citrulline so yes you do get a pump. I'm going to tell you if you don't get a pump while using this well, then you must not workout too hard because that's a clinical dose. To top it off the flavor is amazing. Don't let those without profile pics who claim this pre workout doesnt make them grow wings scare you from this product. It is worth it I guarantee it.

alsupjoshua8's Rating
Pineapple Mango

This product was very good! The pre workout lasted my entire workout and I was very pleased with the flavor!

mesmor's Rating
Glacier

First off the flavor was very good. Mixed very well and tasted great. However caused some severe itchy face. The energy was alright not the best and not the worst I've had. Pump was minimal. I will not be purchasing this pre again.

drivun's Rating
Pineapple Mango

The ingredients are spot on. I was looking for a PWO that gave you a huge pump and some energy that was clean and didn't cost an arm and a leg. This is my go to PWO now. Thanks ErgoGenix!

iflylikepeter's Rating

Taste: 10/10 Solubility: 8/10 Focus: 5/10 Stamina: 5/10 Intensity: 5/10 I really question the reliability and validity of bodybuilding.com's reviews on products they market. After purchasing 2 different PWOs recently (ergopre and vapor5x, which both had > 9/10 on their reviews, I am skeptical on the reviews posted on their site. I can't say I felt the intensity people described in past reviews. I have taken many different PWO in the past and this gives me minimal pump, focus and energy compared to other PWOs (mr. Hyde, c4 and n.o. Xplode). I can't say I feel jittery afterwards so not overly saturated with caffeine, but it definitely does not deserve to be in the 9/10 spot. Probably at the most 7/10 but for me I'd say I'll be moving on to find a better PWO for the future.

dumari's Rating

I doubt the ingredients listed are actually in it. No enerrgy, itchy face, and the pump isnt there. Would not use even it was free

Hamdzidagame's Rating

Tasted Good But Weak, Itchy Face & No Energy!!!

shadeflame567's Rating

shadeflame567 did not leave a written review for this product.

pinkyfoo2002's Rating

Very good taste. Worked awesome for about 2 weeks now I don't really notice too much. I have a high caffeine tolerance so maybe that's why. Still gonna keep using it just maybe up the dose a little

lonniej's Rating
Pineapple Mango

ErgoPre is an outstanding pre-workout supplement! The ingredient profile is exactly what I look for in a pre-workout product. It gives me the energy and endurance to get through even the toughest workouts and I love the taste. Highly recommended!