Dymatize Elite Protein Bar Reviews

4G Or More Of Bcaas Proven To Help Build Muscle And Aid Recovery*

Peanut Butter

Alex1451's Rating
Peanut Butter

These two are by far my favourite. I carry them around with me in case I get hungry and need a protein hit. Really nice bars. Peanut butter is definitely my fav though!

• Kala47
Kala47's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

These bars are the closest I have found to having a high intake of protein with not a ridiculous amount of carbs. The bars are very filling, so I usually eat only 1/2 a bar. The taste is amazing! Feels like having my own candy bar, but with higher protein to conserve my lean body mass as I age. Quality is outstanding!

pitbull1227's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

A protein bar that is actually chewy and doesn't taste like cardboard! Well done Dymatize.

mrbrianstyles's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

Dymatize is a mainstay in my supplement arsenal. I recently discovered these at a local smoothie shop and realized that these bars gave me the protein and sugar spike I needed immediately after a workout when I didn't have a protein shake handy. I now buy 2 boxes of these every month. The taste is EXCELLENT. The bars are chewy. You just can't go wrong with Dymatize. They make the "cleanest" products IMO (but also based on personal research). =)

tdriesell's Rating

Love these bars! They're a great source of protein and fuel before a workout or even as a snack. Great flavor - I could eat them for dessert! Definitely recommend.

gesler0811's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I find these bars to be extremely tasty and an extremely convenient way to hit macros. I like to keep a stash of protein bars on hand for days when I know I will be out for a while and may not have access to eat on my normal schedule. On those days it works really well to be able to just bring a protein bar with me and snack on it while on the go. It doesn't hurt that they also taste really good. I'm loving the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor. I've tried a lot of protein bars (and protein powders) recently, and I can only say that Dymatize is an amazing company with an amazing product line and I find myself turning to their products more and more as time goes on.

cemiltacir's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

604Canuck604's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

The Elite Protein Bar has a great 25g of protein per bar and they have a nice size to them. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough profile is very good and the bar is soft and a little bit chewy. I thought the texture of the bar was great. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavour is excellent, from the spot on cookie dough flavour to the chocolate chips and coating I really enjoy these bars. This is the first Dymatize bar I've tried and it's definitely a win, I look forward to trying the other flavours as well.

clkballin22's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

the chocolate chip cookie dough was awesome i got it as a surprise when i ordered some protein and it tastes just like a candy bar. def the best protein bar i have had.

bbeatty22's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I'm pretty satisfied with this protein bar. The macros have been working well for me and it tastes just as good, if not better than the other protein bars I've had. This just goes to show how effective free samples are. Without it I would have never purchased these. I liked the cookie dough a lot better than the vanilla cupcake. The vanilla was good but I was expecting more.

EasyDenman's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I received a free sample bar when I bought my supplement bundle and I was impressed. Not gritty, hard or leave a bitter after taste in your mouth. Will order these in the future.

BoofsProtein's Rating

In my box of items ordered, I received one of the Dymatize Elite Protein Bars (Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough) as a complementary sample. Curious, I tried it and was pleasantly surprised. Most of the protein bars I have tried in the past do not taste good, are hard and require a lot of water to choke them down. This was certainly not the case with the Dymatize bar. The bar was tender, moist and delicious. It actually tasted good and I was able to eat it without washing it down. Based on taste and a high protein content, I will be ordering these bars in the future.

Stevy1da's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

This is clearly the worst protein Bar ever made! It taste like poop really. Do not eat this trash protein bar but at least it has good Macros.

USMarine03vet's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! These bars are freaking amazing! The taste and quality are amazing. When I eat them, I dont feel like ive eaten a brick. The flavoring is done right and I am happy to have these in my diet! A+ A new customer has been created. Thanks to Rep Sarah V for introducing me to such an amazing product!!!

so far away's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

One of the best protein bars I've had. Not hard and crunchy, not too chewy, and the macros are amazing. The Peanut Butter is fantastic if you enjoy PB, pretty much just a spot on flavor identical to PB. The Chocolate PB isn't quite as strong as a peanut butter cup but if you're a fan of chocolate PB flavors, you'll surely enjoy it. I believe both the PB and Chocolate PB have little pieces of peanuts in them. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is good, it doesn't have a super strong cookie dough flavoring but the chocolate on the outside mixes well with the inner bar and makes for a distinguishable CCCD flavor. The Vanilla Cupcake, words can't even describe it for me, it's fantastic. It tastes so good and will be my consistent go to bar. There's little pieces of confetti in it. It's very soft and has a very sweet taste to it, just great. If you enjoy a soft, moist, flavorful bar then there's a definitely for you.

alperdrn's Rating
Coconut Creme

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

Loved this bar and the macros! One of the better cupcake/cake batter bars I've tried. Can't wait to try other flavours!

Sh724's Rating

Recently purchased a few of these bars the flavor of the PB is spot on, i am not a big PB eater and was looking forward to this flavor the least, but the flavor was really good, i actually like it more than the cupcake flavor. Very soft, smooth, and moist with a little bit of crispiness in the middle. After eating had a craving to drink some milk just like after eating a PB sandwich. There are not many straight PB flavored bars out there, if you are looking for one this is great. Update, I have now tried all 5 flavors and they are all great! I am not a big chocolate person but loved the chocolate chip cookie dough it is the best of these bars

superhuman67's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I picked up the PB flavor and the taste is definitely what you want if you love PB the way I do and the texture of these bars is very easy to chew without having to over chew like some of these other bars that out on the market now. The ingredient profile is good but I'm NOT a fan of seeing Hydrolyzed Beef Protein in the profile and though it's toward the bottom of the list honestly it shouldn't be in here cause that was an old filler that was used in protein bars of years back and this is a new era of bars so Dymatize should eliminate that ingredient. Other than that I liked this PB flavor and the texture of these bars and I highly recommend this flavor to any PB lovers who want to get their PB fix on. I haven't tried any of the other flavors but when I do I''ll revisit this review and post up my thoughts.

jrmoremen's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Really liked these. Consistency is chewy like a Powerbar but not tough at all. Will definitely melt in your pocket. I find these much "easier" to eat that some of the heavy duty bars that are either huge or really dense. No complaints on flavor.