Dymatize Elite Protein Bar Reviews

7.9
Peanut Butter

EasyDenman's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I received a free sample bar when I bought my supplement bundle and I was impressed. Not gritty, hard or leave a bitter after taste in your mouth. Will order these in the future.

BoofsProtein's Rating

In my box of items ordered, I received one of the Dymatize Elite Protein Bars (Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough) as a complementary sample. Curious, I tried it and was pleasantly surprised. Most of the protein bars I have tried in the past do not taste good, are hard and require a lot of water to choke them down. This was certainly not the case with the Dymatize bar. The bar was tender, moist and delicious. It actually tasted good and I was able to eat it without washing it down. Based on taste and a high protein content, I will be ordering these bars in the future.

Stevy1da's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

This is clearly the worst protein Bar ever made! It taste like poop really. Do not eat this trash protein bar but at least it has good Macros.

USMarine03vet's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! These bars are freaking amazing! The taste and quality are amazing. When I eat them, I dont feel like ive eaten a brick. The flavoring is done right and I am happy to have these in my diet! A+ A new customer has been created. Thanks to Rep Sarah V for introducing me to such an amazing product!!!

so far away's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

One of the best protein bars I've had. Not hard and crunchy, not too chewy, and the macros are amazing. The Peanut Butter is fantastic if you enjoy PB, pretty much just a spot on flavor identical to PB. The Chocolate PB isn't quite as strong as a peanut butter cup but if you're a fan of chocolate PB flavors, you'll surely enjoy it. I believe both the PB and Chocolate PB have little pieces of peanuts in them. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is good, it doesn't have a super strong cookie dough flavoring but the chocolate on the outside mixes well with the inner bar and makes for a distinguishable CCCD flavor. The Vanilla Cupcake, words can't even describe it for me, it's fantastic. It tastes so good and will be my consistent go to bar. There's little pieces of confetti in it. It's very soft and has a very sweet taste to it, just great. If you enjoy a soft, moist, flavorful bar then there's a definitely for you.

alperdrn's Rating
Coconut Creme

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

Loved this bar and the macros! One of the better cupcake/cake batter bars I've tried. Can't wait to try other flavours!

Sh724's Rating

Recently purchased a few of these bars the flavor of the PB is spot on, i am not a big PB eater and was looking forward to this flavor the least, but the flavor was really good, i actually like it more than the cupcake flavor. Very soft, smooth, and moist with a little bit of crispiness in the middle. After eating had a craving to drink some milk just like after eating a PB sandwich. There are not many straight PB flavored bars out there, if you are looking for one this is great. Update, I have now tried all 5 flavors and they are all great! I am not a big chocolate person but loved the chocolate chip cookie dough it is the best of these bars

superhuman67's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I picked up the PB flavor and the taste is definitely what you want if you love PB the way I do and the texture of these bars is very easy to chew without having to over chew like some of these other bars that out on the market now. The ingredient profile is good but I'm NOT a fan of seeing Hydrolyzed Beef Protein in the profile and though it's toward the bottom of the list honestly it shouldn't be in here cause that was an old filler that was used in protein bars of years back and this is a new era of bars so Dymatize should eliminate that ingredient. Other than that I liked this PB flavor and the texture of these bars and I highly recommend this flavor to any PB lovers who want to get their PB fix on. I haven't tried any of the other flavors but when I do I''ll revisit this review and post up my thoughts.

jrmoremen's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Really liked these. Consistency is chewy like a Powerbar but not tough at all. Will definitely melt in your pocket. I find these much "easier" to eat that some of the heavy duty bars that are either huge or really dense. No complaints on flavor.

Rom2016's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Very good tasting protien bar. The big difference from this and other products is that this bar is nice and soft and not hard and pasty like most bars, which makes a big difference to me.

Richnogg's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Good stuff. Excellent chewy texture. Scrumptious flavor. Not a "clean" bar, but good middle of the road sustainance.

TheBeastWCBB's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

These bars are good! I love the flavor and it cuts my urge at times.

mr.symmetry's Rating

These are some amazing bars! I really like the fact that they have more calories than some of the other competitors. This makes it a great bar for the person looking to pack on some mass. I also like the fact that it is not loaded with fiber so I can eat it without having to worry about bloat.

sheinric's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I need to try more flavours but its a bit too candy bar for me in a way. I like the 25 grams of protein and overall macro's are good though so i would definitely prefer it over a number of other options.

jdegrange's Rating
Vanilla Cupcake

The vanilla cupcake protein bar tastes amazing, just like a dessert. It even has sprinkles! I couldn't ask for anything more regarding taste from a protein bar. However, I do wish that it had less carbs. That is my only suggestion.

SwollenBeast27's Rating

I'm definitely a huge fan of these bars! Cupcake and chocolate pb are my favs! Great taste and your jaw doesn't hurt after eating them lol just my 2cents :)

• toopy
toopy's Rating

I liked the old Elite protein bars much better. I liked the coconut cream, but still the other bars they used to have were much better.

clarencejohn's Rating

Although I need to consistently use this and see what the long term results are, at the moment am happy with both the seller and the purchase...

Dianduong's Rating

I did try and devour each of these flavors and I must say.. The flavor is TRUE to its taste! My favorite is the cookie dough but i literally took one bite from each after another. The texture is super chewy and soft as well! You can't even taste the protein in it. PLUS there are BCAAs added to each bar as well. It is a 10/10 so must give it a taste!