Cellucor C4 Ripped Reviews

Good
Tropical Punch
Tropical Punch - Limited Edition

Lucky098's Rating

I have one question. What i need to do on non-training days?? I need to take every day or i need to take just a day when i make training? Thank everyone for answer Bye

waverlykay's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I'm always looking for something that will motivate me to work harder for abs. This stuff helps and tastes amazing!

RoadwayToRipped's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I always dogged on people that were dependent on pre-workout to get them going in the gym. Until I tried some myself. I have to say that i'm glad I started with this product. The energy was a clean slow stream of energy. Not a quick burst that makes you think your heart is going to blow. It tastes like blue Kool Aid. (The good kind, not the Jonestown kind.) Oh, and absolutely no crash. From the moment my hands touched weights, I was pumping out reps and sets like my life depended on it. I have never had the drive and focus that this product gives me. It allowed me to take almost no rests in between sets or between areas. I felt invincible. I felt like I could suplex the trainer through the dumbbell rack. 10/10

Ghadyawwad's Rating
Cherry Limeade

To be honest i didnt like the product neither did my clients. My name is Ghady Awwad Iam a Supplement Expert and most important a verified buyer of supplements on bodybuilding.com, I advice lots of athletes in lebanon Middle East and all around GCC countries on different training techniques and what type of products They can use for any specified target. LIKE MY PAGE www.ghadyawwad.com

Funkrn412's Rating

Amazing pre-workout!! I certainly recommend this product to anyone.

jason1331's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

It gave me a push to go harder(pause). I take the doses as recommended with No side effects. If you want a push to do the last rep, this is perfect.

twebwrstler's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Very weird peppery taste that did not go down well.

jdorn542's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This product is great for shredding weight! You sweat unbelievable but for me I had to take 3 scoops to get me through my workout. Also I would suggest a creatine supplement with the product since it has no creatine in it. Also the tingle is unreal. Which I love that feeling but I wouldn't recommend if you don't like it.

gingerhooge's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great taste, mixes well. Can definitely feel the niacin rush. It's a great mix sans creatine--not sure why that makes it MORE expensive. If the price could come down, this would be a favorite for sure.

Rafey029's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Rafey029 did not leave a written review for this product.

phillyjeff's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This stuff makes me sweat bullets. I can defiantly feel my internal core temperature increase.

Ghaith82's Rating

this product works very good with CN3, great pump and energy

selene0017's Rating

It tastes amazing and also I love the energy and focus this gives me. I mixed a scoop of creatine in it as well and I feel it works for me as I am a 5'5" 126ish pound female and main goals are to keep hitting the gym before of after work (I'm a nurse) without feeling too tired afterwards.

pendlet0n's Rating

Definitely like this PWO and I favor it over the regular C4. The cherry limeade flavor is the best. I usually just put it directly in my mouth with a swig of water and down it. Kicks in 10-15 minutes after you take it with pretty clean energy and no crashing. It's not the strongest PWO out there, doesn't really do anything for "the pump", etc. but I like it to up my energy.

brucejrfsu's Rating

I used this product for a week and I may return it. I think it sucks, but the taste is good.

ejechtion54's Rating

Good pre-workout overall which helps me meet my goals. I am a big fan of pre-workouts without creatine. However, this pre-workout lacks beta-alanine and won't give you that pump. It tastes alright, not great but not bad, it is kind of sour almost. Try it with MET-Rx Sports Series pre-workout, to get everything you want in a pre-workout.

pikechap's Rating

The stimulation on this product really did work, it gave me a huge boost from taking 1.5 scoops before each workout. The tinglyness never bothered me so i cant really comment on it, and the ripped aspect of it seems to be working but I also cant really recall how fast i burned fat with regular c4. the fruit punch flavor tastes great, but every review I've read recommends the blue razz so I'll be getting that one next.

Smbrabec's Rating

I recommend this flavor icy blue razz because that **** tastes bomb as ****

ErickJA93's Rating

So C4 was the very first pre-workout brand I ever tried. The original version of this is pretty good, but the ripped variation does more in my opinion. I've noticed that I do sweat a lot more while using this supplement and I get a good surge of energy while taking this. You do end up getting very thirsty so have water near by and on hand. I did cut down on fat while using it roughly 2lbs after one tub. Much like the other C4 it does give that tingling sensation which doesn't really bother me much. Overall the product is great and is a good addition. However, the only downside from my part would be that tolerance build up is pretty quick.

MrGainz1000's Rating

Damnnnn.. feels like im on juice!!!