Cellucor C4 50x Reviews

Explosive Energy and Powerful Focus to Help You Conquer Your Most Extreme Workouts!*

Good
7.5

dustinmoorman's Rating

This is some pretty good stuff. I can say for me it sets the bar for "the standard" of pre workouts. I think the new C4 Ultimate is supposed to be even better, but I can't complain about C4 50x. This pre-workout is head and shoulders above Animal Fury which I got for free. C4 is good, clean energy. Mr Hyde was a little bit more effective but was not as "clean". I like this stuff though, like I said, sets the bar for the standard of "good" pre-workouts. Looking forward to ordering C4 Ultimate!

JakeMunson's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

To start off I've always liked Celluor but this is probs the worst I've had of theirs. The powder does its job by all means but it has a chemically taste to it. It does though in fact do the job off getting you amped. I gave it a 6 on the flavor rating because of the chemically taste to me.

thiagobrm's Rating

thiagobrm did not leave a written review for this product.

armen717's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Watermelon tastes Very Good! I usually need something strong to give me a good pump at the gym after a whole day of work and school, THIS does the job. Bought it at a great price, gives good pumps, and tastes very good. Just make sure not to add too much water or else it won't taste as good.

Ghadyawwad's Rating

Boughtit more than 5 times its fine taste is wow

LosBlancos215's Rating

I stopped using preworkout for a while because I couldn't find anything that really kicked my *** in the gym. I bought this and boom. It's like the old school preworkouts. Dem feels.

Svance12's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Always been a fan of C4 for the taste but the original didn't have enough kick for me. The 50X definitely brings the kick and I love using it before my workouts!

Zunka's Rating

I've tried better preworkouts for alot less cash, mostly German made and not found on bodybuilding.com.. and no I'm nt a german i just live here.

Bronson220's Rating

Very disappointed with this one. The pump was okay but couldn't tell the difference from the regular C4. If you want a quick hitting preworkout for a quick gun session then this is it, but the pump doesn't last very ing.

Love4thenugg's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

The original c4 has been my favorite pre workout product for awhile but had since developed a pretty solid tolerance over the course of a few tubs. This was my first time trying the c4 50x and oh man I love it. Everything I like about the original is here except this is much stronger! My only complaint is that it only comes in a few flavors but I'm sure that will change over time. A great pwo!

zimmerg's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I switched to C4 about a year ago after Jack3d was discontinued, and so far this seems to be a decent substitute. Don't get the same pump as Jack3d, but seems to be the best I can find so far. Tried other PW's but either taste was bad, or effect was not good enough. The x50 blend does not seem to be that much different from the basic C4, so probably can use either and up or down the amounts to suit the mix you want. IMO, the Blue Raz is the best flavor.

snowdog101's Rating
Watermelon

This is basically just normal C4. All they did was increase the serving size from C4: 1 scoop (6.5g) to C4 50x 1 scoop (9g). All the ingredients are the same as regular C4. The price difference between to two is to account for the fact that you get more in the container 270g vs 195g. Now while it is marginally cheaper to get this then normal C4, it still doesn't take away from the BS that the marketing department at CELLUCOR came up with. Basically, if you are already taking C4 and want to save a little bit of money per oz, then use this. Also, they only have the 30 servings and have limited amount of flavors when compared to normal C4.

jackwest6's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Icy Blue Razz is a great flavor... however C4 50x is not. I normally take C4 ripped but decided to try the more "powerful" C4 in the 50x and it was not that at all. Normally you can get a lot of energy and itch from the ripped but with the 50x there was neither just dull. I do not recommend this product to anyone.

nixaone1's Rating

First time using C4 product ,used redweiler wich was one of the best pwe for me ,currently using outlift and C4 50x.Pumps are just great ,energy is clean and very long lasting ,got me trought hour and a half hard back workout with no problem and gave me awesome muscle endurance.Just a great product from Celucor!

quentindraheim's Rating

quentindraheim did not leave a written review for this product.

kisevalter82's Rating

Tolerable taste in cold water that will kick in 10-15 mins later for long workouts. You might feel a little nauseated, but that will disappear after a warm up. I don't feel like I'm a beast trying to rip my hair out but I'll get a decent pump for a couple of hours. This is an outstanding product but I've become very dependent on it.

Gdorsey0311's Rating

Got to say I wasn't expecting this kind of energy.. lasted threw my whole work out! No jitters and taste great plus get va decent pump as well.

jason1331's Rating

Very good step in the right direction compare to the original C4. If you want that extra push, don't miss out.

aiel's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Works for me so well, endurance was extended

doncapps's Rating

I love C4. I like all the flavors. C4 is one of my favorite two preworkout supplements. This 50x does give me the extra energy boost I crave. I had been using 1 to 2 scoops of the regular C4 at times. With this 50x I am only using 1 scoop again. I like to cycle between C4 50x to FinaFlex Stimul8. Both keep me fully awake and efficiently moving through my workouts.