Carbon by Layne Norton Recover Reviews

Designed to Support Lean Body Mass and Improve Recovery*

9.6

audreyvero's Rating
Sour Apple

I absolutely love these BCAA's! I've been a huge fan of Layne Norton since I started my fitness journey, so I know that I'm getting nothing but the best with this product. And on top of that, the flavors are amazing! The sour apple one tastes just like a jolly rancher.

alexreiter23's Rating
Blueberry Pomegranate

At first I was skeptical trying a new product because I tend to get caught up and stick to my usual supplements. I was pleasantly surprised with my decision to try this product! Blueberry pomegranate was amazing and very easy to drink! Would recommend!

Sabrinawisbiski's Rating
Sour Apple

I love this product. Both flavors are amazing but sour apple is my favorite! Have noticed less muscle soreness and better recovery after taking this product.

leajbsae's Rating

leajbsae did not leave a written review for this product.

virgotone828's Rating
Sour Apple

GREAT PRODUCT !!!! Would recommend to anyone looking for aminos. Both flavors are great. I like sour apple better with water and I love it with orange juice!

Braap105's Rating
Blueberry Pomegranate

Was having to take time off of my major lifts (squats ans dead-lifts) due to some nagging injuries. Figured id give this stuff a try once i started getting back into the swing of things to help recover. I must say this stuff has definitely helped. Plenty of squats and dead lifts workouts that i have been hitting hard have not made me insanely sore like before. would definitely recommend to help out with making some serious improvements. Taste- a bit tart for me, but i like to just mix it with about 20-25 oz of water and drink it on my way home from the gym

Odibiris's Rating
Sour Apple

Amazing in love with carbon specially with sour apple flavor taste amazing.

AriaShine's Rating
Sour Apple

I'm currently in the middle of my competition season and I've been consistently using this post training. I feel amazing and I'm able to continue to weight train intensely! I love the flavor and I have it on ice in a wine glass to feel fancy.

QuintenLisinski's Rating
Sour Apple

Lets go with taste to start this off.. You like green apple jolly ranchers? good! This stuff tastes identical to having one of those suckers in your mouth. I do see how the taste might get a little old after awhile though so its good to alternate between flavors when you restock. I'm not going to try to break down why this product is a serious must for recovery, just look at the label. You obviously came across this because of the man who formulated it and do you really think he would stand behind something that doesn't work? Especially something that involves protein synthesis. From experience though, I will say that I squat/deadlift 3 times a week and this stuff contributes to keeping my body always ready to come back for more. It gets my recommendation for sure.

bmnicolosi's Rating

I have ordered both flavors. Prefer the Sour Apple, but both taste fine. Good post workout option.

PerezEddie's Rating
Blueberry Pomegranate

Great flavor, not the absolute best, but great. What I like most about this product is how it allows you to recover from intense workouts. I squat 3x per week and every time I go in I'm ready to crush it. I could do without it but I do see improvements and better recovery when I'm using it.

MagdaPolak's Rating
Blueberry Pomegranate

Unfortunately, this recovery drink did not agree with me from the get go. I tried it twice, first time I noticed the taste was very artificial like, and the foam on the top was rather reprehensible. Second try was much more dramatic as I ended up throwing it all up. I am disappointed as I really wanted it to work. :(

knichols007's Rating

this is good tasting

Tlizabethe's Rating
Sour Apple

AMAZING! I loveeee the sour apple flavor but it is over powering. When I'm working out I mix it with a full blender bottle of water. When I drink half the bottle, I fill it to the top with more water and repeat. I used 1/2-3/4 scoops each time so it would last me. Will definitely buy again!

NateDieselF4i's Rating
Sour Apple

Since starting on a new powerlifitng program that's been a lot higher volume than i'm used to I've been quite sore. Added this in for some science based assistance in the recovery department. Have nothing but good things to say about it so far. I feel as if i'm in a better position to hit the next lift harder following taking the Recover. Will continue to use this leading up to my next meet.

outcold247's Rating
Blueberry Pomegranate

I can't say enough about this product. I took this as directed on the label and by recommendation from research and it was excellent. It mixed well with just some simple shaking of the water bottle and tasted great (like a fruit drink). There was a little bit of foam that floated around the top upon first settling but if you swirled it around a second it went away and it was very easy to drink. The energy and recovery were the things I noticed most. It took no time at all to recover from an intense workout. I do all my workouts at home with free weights, trx, and body weight but I push myself intensely so the results were noticeable indeed. I am not sure if it is a result of the exercises or the Carbon but I also noticed harder muscles and I grew a little as well. My strength level increased by some towards the end of the container as well so I have to assume that as a positive affect. I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking to shorten recovery, add energy and strength, and increase muscle density. There are definitely cheaper products out there but if you've got the extra dough, why not?

macroexperiment's Rating
Blueberry Pomegranate

Tastes amazing, efficacious dosing, designed by the legend himself! I like to make it into a slushy or sorbet. SO epic. :)

camaech's Rating
Sour Apple

I love the Sour Apple flavor. Best post workout that I've ever tasted.

rays2431's Rating

Hands down best pre workout product I take. No caffeine but the focus while I am working out is off the charts. It is on part with jym pre workout. Actually better than jym, no jitters. Amazing product.

pauldonahue's Rating
Sour Apple

Both flavors are delicious but i prefer the Sour Apple, considering it satisfies my sweet tooth. Mixes very well and i never workout without this in my bag. The 8g of BCAA is perfect and definitely helps speed up the muscle recovery to reduce downtime due to your being sore. 10/10 highly recommend. definitely worth the price.