BSN Syntha-6 Protein Crisp Reviews

9.6
9.7

LaurenRye's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

Hubby got us a box of these at the start of the month. I much prefer soft bars but decent nutritional profile for this type of bar

justyjulius's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

Used to love these, but not sure if they changed the formula or if I got a bad batch because the last box I got was very hard. Also 7g of fat is a little high for me to work into my daily diet. I do like the rice crispy texture, when it's soft :)

GeicoJH's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

These bars are amazing. I travel weekly so having two on a flight makes it so easy to catch some extra protein without making a mess. I still use powder to get my daily intake of whey protein but these are great. I often find myself smashing one just because I want something sweet

rustyback's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

This is one of my favorite protein bars. These taste great and are always my go-to snack in the afternoon.

ngibson77's Rating

Amazing taste. These blow away any other bar I've ever tried!

bobbysteels's Rating

This is a great tasting bar.. very tasty and filling...

SparksMuscle's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Peanut Butter Crunch..... is like the best tasting rice crispy treat you've ever had held together with a perfect layer of peanut butter. There are two words that other protein bars usually cannot claim; light and crunchy. I am also pleasently surprised that for being so light, it still fills me up. If only they could squeeze another 2g of protein per bar, I would rate this above my Muscletech Nitro-Tech Birthday Cake bar. So my compromise is to alternate between both bars. The difference between the two bars is that when I have my Syntha-6 Peanut Butter Crunch Protein Crisp Bar.... I feel like I'm cheating on my Birthday Cake bar. Except, I don't feel the least bit sorry for it!

Sjhillis's Rating

Rice crispy treat on steroids! Salted Toffee Pretzel is awwwwesome. PB bar is good too. Vanilla and Chocolate are fine, but nothing spectacular. I am a protein bar addict and have tried hundreds of bars. This Salted Toffee bar is easily in my top 10. My partner, is especially picky about protein bar and very reluctant to even try them, and even he loves this one. Buy it!

alperdrn's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.

Skier11211's Rating
Vanilla Marshmallow

These are awesome. I had been buying muscle pharm bars, and they are good, but will probably be switching to these. Can't wait to try more flavors.

shaynneh's Rating

All flavours are just unreal!!! My new favourite for sure. Only wish would be for a fibre content listing on the label. Other than that they taste too good to be true!

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Vanilla Marshmallow

Tastes just like a rice crispy treat

ToughMoe's Rating

wow! wow! wow! BSN I am very proud of you guys really I just tried a bar of every flavor today and I never doubted you since your protein shakes are well tasted and engineered, but the bars were very surprising and for me if I want to eat something to feel good about it, I would really love to say that you guys have my attention. Bravo well cooked, keep amazing me and bodybuilding.com thanks for your customer service am very proud of you guys for those who are reading my comment, please note that I do not work for either BB or BSN I am just a very satisfied customer ;) and I recommend you to try as a start the Vanilla Marshmallow bar first.

vforero's Rating

This bar is delicious and I'm a fan of BSN Syntha-6. The Peanut Butter Crunch bar reminds me of a rice crispy treat, but with 20g of protein! I do recommend this bar, but KEEP IN MIND there are 23g of carbs and no dietary fiber to balance it out. This would be great for leg day or a day where you want to consume higher levels of carbs.

dereckdurheim's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

dereckdurheim did not leave a written review for this product.

angrymike2599's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

angrymike2599 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kimmie1111's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Bodybuilding sent me a free bar with my most recent order so technically I didn't buy this. I have a video review on my YouTube channel that shows what the product looks like as well as the label. It melted and was messy. No go for me.

ALhamza's Rating

i am not a big fan of protein bars but when i tried those from bsn it made me change my mind its really delicious and crunchy and tasty i really loved it

comife95's Rating

Great tasting!

lcarter28's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

Definitely like that it's crispy - it's a nice change.