BSN Syntha-6 Protein Crisp Reviews

9.7
9.8

Skier11211's Rating
Vanilla Marshmallow

These are awesome. I had been buying muscle pharm bars, and they are good, but will probably be switching to these. Can't wait to try more flavors.

shaynneh's Rating

All flavours are just unreal!!! My new favourite for sure. Only wish would be for a fibre content listing on the label. Other than that they taste too good to be true!

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Vanilla Marshmallow

Tastes just like a rice crispy treat

ToughMoe's Rating

wow! wow! wow! BSN I am very proud of you guys really I just tried a bar of every flavor today and I never doubted you since your protein shakes are well tasted and engineered, but the bars were very surprising and for me if I want to eat something to feel good about it, I would really love to say that you guys have my attention. Bravo well cooked, keep amazing me and bodybuilding.com thanks for your customer service am very proud of you guys for those who are reading my comment, please note that I do not work for either BB or BSN I am just a very satisfied customer ;) and I recommend you to try as a start the Vanilla Marshmallow bar first.

vforero's Rating

This bar is delicious and I'm a fan of BSN Syntha-6. The Peanut Butter Crunch bar reminds me of a rice crispy treat, but with 20g of protein! I do recommend this bar, but KEEP IN MIND there are 23g of carbs and no dietary fiber to balance it out. This would be great for leg day or a day where you want to consume higher levels of carbs.

dereckdurheim's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

dereckdurheim did not leave a written review for this product.

angrymike2599's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

angrymike2599 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kimmie1111's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Bodybuilding sent me a free bar with my most recent order so technically I didn't buy this. I have a video review on my YouTube channel that shows what the product looks like as well as the label. It melted and was messy. No go for me.

ALhamza's Rating

i am not a big fan of protein bars but when i tried those from bsn it made me change my mind its really delicious and crunchy and tasty i really loved it

comife95's Rating

Great tasting!

lcarter28's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

Definitely like that it's crispy - it's a nice change.

lovri1jw's Rating

All outstanding! I even wrote a review on these before they were on this site! Imagine a healthy protein packed rice crispy treat. So good!!!

nickfrechen's Rating

This is by far the best protein bar i have ever had. I've tried marshmallow, and peanut butter. If the other 2 are anything like these they will be amazing also. I rarely need to let people know but wow these are just on another level. It has the texture of a well made rice Krispy treat. I have to keep myself from eating them sometimes lol. I can't wait till i start bulking and can eat 2 a day!!

AhmedHassan21's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

i do not generally comment on products because more or less they are all the same but i had to stop after 2 bites in this protein crisp and tell someone how unbelievably good this is. The only way i can do it justice in describing the crisp is that it tastes better than my girlfriend and she agrees. next to try will be the vanilla marshmallow, i am already excited about it.

DontheBeast's Rating
Salted Toffee Pretzel

Nice. Not too sweet. Nice crunch. Has the pretzel bits for a little salt. Sweet/salty crunch combo. Great. plus great protein on the go.

sprkyunicorn's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

I love the taste of this, and it's low in sugar which makes me super happy. A lot of protein bars I've tried in the past are super too sweet and sugary for my liking. The Syntha-6 bars are super yummy and hit the spot when I'm having a craving and still want to stay within the parameters of my diet. I flop between a few different protein bars so that I don't get bored and this is definitely within that rotation.

rjarawan's Rating

rjarawan did not leave a written review for this product.

SupraEvo's Rating

Best Protein bar it seriously tastes like a rice crispy treat with peanuts and like sugary topping but covering the botton it is amazing and a awsome product!

PieLover1992's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

We have a winner! During the last couple of years, I have tried many proteins bars and other forms of protein, trying to find the perfect snack for myself. A snack that would be at least both delicious and healthy. Most of the protein bars I tried were awful, and had some distasteful mixture in it. When I tried the syntha 6 protein crisp for the first time, it felt like heaven. Like falling in love from first taste. This is what was missing from my diet, a delicious healthy perfect snack. Thank you Syntha 6 for making this product. Already bought another 2 packages !

STUDHORSE's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Awesome bar! Nice change from the rest on the market. Vanilla Marshmallow reminded me of a Rice crispy cake, like mom use to make. Peanut Butter Crunch is the same texture and just dam delicious