BSN AminoX Edge Reviews

Muscular Endurance + Recovery Support Plus Energy And Focus

Good

bcmfitness's Rating

this product gives the boost of energy I was looking for, and I recommend using it at the beginning of your workout as an additional supplement to a good preworkout. Definitely helps my focus and intensity stay up! Great product overall.

LauraArchila's Rating
Watermelon

This product is amaizing flavor exceptional I mean I try a lot of aminos before and never found one like this one is like you are giving yourself a treat and at the same time you are doing a lot for your muscles i don't have enough words to describe this simply amazing!!!!

Gzakk's Rating
Watermelon

I love BSN and their aminox, so I was thrilled to try this edge out. I want to love it, I really do.. but I can't. The flavor is good, not near as strong tasting as their amino x, little more watery if you ask me. But I can't get over the massive headaches this product gave me. I'm not a huge coffee / caffeine intake individual to start with so I suspect that to be the culprit. If caffeine doesn't bug you than I bet this will be great for you. However if you are a little sensitive to caffeine, proceed with caution.

darkdragon99's Rating
Strawberry Orange

I received a few samples from BSN of the new amino X in the strawberry orange flavor. Compared to other BCAA energy blends it seemed to work pretty good. I had a fair amount of energy and it mixes together very easily. I would rate this product a 10 in terms of functionality, I didnt like this flavor as much as the original Amino X strawberry dragonfruit flavor however. It is still a pretty solid BCAA supplement, I will definitely try the other flavors out aswell.

SamoanThor4's Rating

This stuff did it's job. I did not notice anything special but I was not disappointed. I probably won't buy it again, but I do not regret the fact that I did.

Donald2012's Rating

The Fruit Punch taste like cough syrup. It needs to be stirred like N.O. Xplode because it explodes in the shaker. Otherwise I give it a 10 cause it provides energy without a crash.

JessieEileen's Rating
Strawberry Orange

Love using post or pre work out it gives a perfect amount of energy to keep you going and it is also good for my muscle recovery. Definitely staying loyal using my BSN AminoX Edge its great.

Junglebook316's Rating
Watermelon

I really like this product! It gives me enough energy and focus to get up and crush my workouts without making me wired up. I can take it went i get off work about 4, and don't have any problems gooding to sleep at 8.

hollmertime10's Rating

Really liked this product and has a great taste! BSN finally getting taste right

scoab13's Rating

have tried a few different amino acid drinks this has been my least favorite didn't feel much out of it

AaronKHampton's Rating
Strawberry Orange

I enjoy just about All of BSN's products... I can include Aminox Edge... I lover the taste however I do still keep the classic AminoX in my arsenal as I train at night sometimes and don't need a caffeine spike during those hours... OVERALL GREAT.

Scott_Herman's Rating

This is why I am proud to be a BSN Athlete. Now I can get my BCAAs in during my workouts as well as an energy boost as well. For those of you who are a bit caffeine sensitive, AMINO-X is definitely what you are looking for!

SaraSolomon's Rating
Strawberry Orange

YES! BSN created the product of my dreams! aminoX Edge! It's my BCAAs and pre-workout for my fasted workouts. Yep! BCAAs & caffeine! And only 5 calories.