BPI Sports ISO HD Reviews

Ultra Pure Purely Delicious Whey Protein Isolate Designed For Fast Absorption To Support Lean Muscle Growth!*

Good
S'Mores
7.9
7.7

Starnjnyc's Rating

Smores hands down best flavor hate all the added crap in the ingredients on all there proteins hate that there's no yield percentage like that there's no maltodextrin but other then that idk of its good enough quality not my go to protein no more was a fan when it first came out

cemiltacir's Rating
Vanilla Cookie

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

kevin7187's Rating
Vanilla Cookie

kevin7187 did not leave a written review for this product.

akshayinbox's Rating

Finally an Isolate which is high quality (like Optimum Nutrition) and great value ( I usually buy in bulk/on sale). I used to have trouble often with digesting whey concentrates due to the very nature of concentrate and artificial sugars/alcohols. This solved the problem. No more belching, bloating or acid reflux but just a scoop of high quality protein! I'm not picky with flavors but prefer vanilla and cookies and creme over others. Chocolate Brownie is decent too. The lesser ingredients (artificial flavors) the better for your stomach and overall health in my opinion. For mixing I use the shaker blender bottle with metallic spring-like sphere and it dissolves well in both cold and lukewarm water. Keep up the good work, Bpi!

albertlu40's Rating

Tried the Chocolate brownie "Best Protein" mixed well and had good flavor, so I decided to try the more expensive and marketed to be better ISO HD. The taste of the Peanut Butter Candy Bar ISO HD is decent enough to pass, what is bad about it is the texture, it feels like you're drinking chalk or sand. Does not mix well at all, extremely gritty and I even use a hand blender. AVOID THIS FLAVOR. The S'Mores flavor is a lot better than the peanut butter, but is still a little bit gritty, a lot better than the peanut butter candy bar but the sandy texture is very off putting. If you're deciding between BPI brands "Best Protein" is definitely better than the ISO HD. I will never buy the ISO HD again it plain just sucks.

TsvetanManev's Rating
Cookies And Cream

TsvetanManev did not leave a written review for this product.

gajones06's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Best protein there is! Mixes well, great flavor and amazing consistency. I have tried proteins from other company's an they have never lived up to the hype but trust me when I say you will not be disappointed.

earlhensley's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

This was the second bottle of this product I purchased. The first bottle was excellent. The second bottle did not mix correctly and contained the wrong scoop size. I contacted BPI and was advised they changed their formula. This was the only explanation as to why the scoop size was different (almost 1 and a half scoops compared to my original purchase). I tried using a smaller amount in hopes that it would mix smoothly, still not good. If the product would have been as good as my first purchase I would highly recommend. Unfortunately this product seems hit or miss at best and due to my poor experience with the company when I contacted them I would not recommend this product. I feel as though BPI is not doing a good job of standing behind their product.

smsdesilva's Rating

Good protein powder! But flavors is soo bad! Hate cookies and cream flavore!

deejelkins's Rating

I ordered 4 5 lb jugs of iso hd a month ago. The cookies and cream we used first. It was ok. Flavor was weak and was a little bit clumpy. But not horrible. Next was smores. Absolutely worst protein I have used in over 10 years. Clumps, and chunks no matter how long mixed or amounts of water. Contacted bpi about it and they don't really care. If you have to use iso, go with iso100, that's what we usually use but we got these on sale here so gave them a shot. Not worth the savings imo. Tastes are weak and mixability is horrible.

Thedeuce2's Rating
Cookies And Cream

This stuff should be a sin it is so good. By far the easiest to mix or even stir that I've ever used. I recommend anyone to try this product NOW

ajpaulson91's Rating
Vanilla Cookie

Strictly reviewing based on flavor. Huge fan of the Vanilla Cookie. Tastes great by itself, but love to blend it with frozen berries to make a great tasting smoothie, which really helps with my sweet cravings while adding a solid protein boost. Also mix it with my breakfast shake and the flavor blends well with other coffee flavored supplements. The Peanut Butter Candy Bar flavor is also tastes good but not nearly as diverse and the vanilla.

zman739's Rating
Peanut Butter Candy Bar

I decided to try this Isolate protein because there was a great online deal. The flavor was pretty solid, with either water or milk it tastes like a snickers bar. It mixes pretty well for the most part. It has been a great post workout shake and I will probably be purchasing again and trying the Vanilla Cookie flavor so I can do more kinds of Shakes. Great product!

rhlaughlin's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Pleased with this product, it works great! This product performs well and delivers the results I look for in a post-workout iso/hydro whey protein shake. Highly recommend! Taste is nothing to rave about, but taste is never a strong factor for me since I drink my post-workout shake pretty quickly.

ralu101's Rating
Peanut Butter Candy Bar

One of the best protein powders I've had so far, love that it mixes very well, and the flavor is just delicious! Craving a Snickers? Then this is the flavor for you, I've been so positively surprised by it, it's definitely on my repurchase list!

kristensilva's Rating
S'Mores
Chocolate Brownie

S'mores is okay, it's not a very strong flavor. There's a little graham cracker and marshmallow but it's mostly chocolate. And chocolate brownie is also okay. It pretty much tastes like your standard chocolate. Not my favorite product.

Mattyice166's Rating

Horrible! Bought 4 flavors expecting them to be great. But sadly no. Couldn't even bare the taste. The only Bpi supplement I would recommend would be there bcaas.

Ihabia73's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

BPI ISOHD Protein is all I use now for my extra protein supplement. Mixes well, tastes fantastic and doesn't upset my stomach like the whey concentrates out there. Make sure you buy the biggest tub, at 2 - 3 scoops a day on workout days, it goes down fast!

spacejim67's Rating

Well, hit me on the head, every time I think I find the best tasting peanut butter shake. I try a new one. Since I'm not a fan of some of the other flavors I was hesitant. WHAT a MISTAKE. to me this is the best on the market. Mixes easy, no stomach discomfort or issues. Well see how it works in the long run. YUMMY

ggginooo's Rating