BPI Sports Best Protein Reviews

7.8
Snickerdoodle

ShaggyMunky's Rating
Cookies And Cream

S'mores was my first attempt with BPI and I was pleased with the flavor. I would mix it with the No Flavor Creatine from BPI and the sweetness of the mix covered the creatine compared to the bitter taste when mixing with Optimum Nutrition chocolate. It is a little chalky, but nothing major. I had to return my next flavor, Cookies and Cream. The smell of the powder wasn't pleasant and the flavor wasn't that appealing. I could see myself toughing it out for a week, but I could not see myself finishing the 5lb tub. Especially since I take two shakes a day.

Njbrat413's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

I have to say what I use this protein for it awesome ! PANCAKES , I've tried other proteins and other recipes but BPI works great. We do like the Vanilla Cookie slighter better but don't always want to purchase the larger tub. So with all that said this protein makes for a great tasting pancake .

Frankstylez's Rating

I thought bpi was okay after my first chocolat brownie but my next flavors were really bad tasted chemicals and chalky. I guess ill go back to ON

Trippettd's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

The actual taste isn't the problem with this product it's the texture. With it being 100% whey I was expecting a smooth, non gritty feel...not what I got. It wasn't as bad as a casein protein but def not as good as other whey proteins I am using. With the quality I have with other bpi products I was very excited for this one but unfortunately was on the disappointed side of things this go around. I will not be purchasing bpi protein in the future. Other products for sure

ardchoille's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

Stay away from vanilla swirl. This company must have changed their formula recently because I've been buying vanilla swirl for over a year and the last two tubs I've received foam up entirely too much as to make the process is a complete waste of time. I recently bought a 2 pound tub and I can't even finish it. I think it's time to move onto another company. BPI, y'all screwed up.

Kimmie1111's Rating
Snickerdoodle
Salted Caramel

Looks like the Salted Caramel is discontinued; it had a weird twangy flavor like EAS Vanilla. The Snickerdoodle (with the cinnamon flavor) was good for a change. I have a video review on my YouTube channel that shows what the product looks like as well as the label.

2012nyets12's Rating
Cookies And Cream

After trying Salted Caramel and not really liking it I then purchased Cookies and Cream and it was worse. I've tried both of these plain meaning mixing it with a nut based milk and also as a frozen fruit smoothie and neither worked for me. As a matter of fact the 1st time i used it as an almond milk drink it became so frothy that i was concerned as I never saw that before. And the item was in date and sealed when I received it. Therefore I am going to change brands for my protein supp needs as I gave BPI enough of a chance and they failed miserably twice.

jnorthrup15's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I ordered this because I like switching brands and flavors every time just for the hell of it. I've never had this brand before. I got cookies and cream because I've never had that flavor in any brand and I love that ice cream flavor so why not. It has an interesting taste. Definitely not sweet like Musclepharm vanilla but it oddly tastes just like cookies. It tastes a little salty to me and I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing. I give the flavor a 7 right now because I can't decide if it's good or not. But with a 25% discount, it's a steal.

mafoo83's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Update: This doesn't fill me up like any other protein shake I've had, it just makes me hungry. And to say this tastes like *** would be a huge insult to the taste of ***!!!

Aricker418's Rating
S'Mores

Aricker418 did not leave a written review for this product.

rogier40's Rating

Great tasting - just like the little Kraft caramel candies. Tasty! Also working through the Strawberries & Cream. Just as good. Both are often enjoyed with a split of skim milk and water, warmed. Then given a quick whip in the blender. The BPI Sports proteins are helping to build muscle in conjunction with my training program.

K50nDVj42L's Rating
S'Mores

They chocolate and vanilla flavors are good but the s'mores is just terrible. It upset my stomach and made me constipated. The s'mores contains carrageenan and that could be why it did not agree with me. I noticed it clumped easy and just didn't mix well as it would absorb any liquids you mixed it with. It clung to the scoop easy almost like static. Bodybuilding was great as I returned the product and got a full refund. Will avoid this flavor and any others that contain carrageenan.

mmahlen7's Rating

awesome. my girlfriend and my favorite. very tasty and good macros. little spendy unless you get it on sale. which I always do

slapstick20's Rating
Cookies And Cream

I used to rave about this protein. I had posted a review a few months back singing its praises, but my recent purchase was chalky and when compared to how it normally tastes, the taste was almost unbearable. I noticed other reviewers making the same observations. If this is some kind of "new formula" I wont be ordering again, and may not even finish the one I just bought.

vallettc's Rating
Cookies And Cream

This is one of the best tasting and best priced proteins on the market! It mixes well, and tastes great.

nonomomo's Rating

This is my second time ordering this product since my first two flavors were so delicious. Both the Cookies and Cream & the S'Mores flavors are delicious!! I like to mix them with water more than milk, I highly recommend!! I should have read the reviews about the chocolate brownie though, it was so sour I couldn't finish it and it made my stomach hurt. I also found out after the order that there are no exchanges; so to get a new flavor, I'd have to return the chocolate brownie flavor at the sale price and then buy a new flavor at full price. Be warned!!

JPellerito's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

I'm reviewing this product again because I'm concerned.... I have purchased this product several times over the past couple years, every time has been flawless until my most recent purchase. I'm a verified buyer, but my workout partner actually ordered the most recent tub of mine (we take turns to cover shipping) (I'd be happy to provide order number if necessary). I have been a fan of the s'mores and chocolate brownie forever. This most recent order was 5lbs of chocolate brownie, and I'm not sure if the formula is different now, but it has been chalky and has not mixed well at all. I've tried 4, 6, 8, 10 oz of water for 1 scoop and every time is has a hard time mixing. This used to be my favorite protein powder, and I'm hoping it may have just been a bad batch. I'll order another one when this runs out, but probably will not get chocolate brownie again as my experience with this round has been unpleasant.

hankpierce11's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

The flavor on the chocolate brownie needs a little tweeking. The s'mores is to die for tho. Be warned

ArmGym's Rating

Taste good, good quality

Williamhennika's Rating
S'Mores

Awesome protein product because it is just that, whey protein. No other additives; pure protein. I use it as my main protein source, mixed with pasteurized egg whites and a banana. Really helping me in leaning out, which is my goal. Two scoops pack a whopping 48 grams of protein, blended with 16 ounce of whites makes this protein very effective for me. Boom 100 grams of protein right there, works for me. Been searching for a pure whey protein product that is cost effective and for sure this is the one.