BPI Sports Best Protein Reviews

7.8
Snickerdoodle

jandres742's Rating
Strawberries & Cream

I have always liked BPI Best Protein, and I usually order Vanilla flavor. Last time I ordered Strawberry and I don't know if I receive a bad batch or is just this type, but the Strawberry does not mix very well and you have always an "powder" after taste in your mouth. I will continue ordering Vanilla from now on, which has always been good in taste and mixing.

Ghawk21's Rating
Salted Caramel

The flavour was great, no complaints there. Could mix a little better, I had some clumping in the bottom. I would still continue to use this, definitely want to try the snickerdoodle flavour.

laurlaur63's Rating
S'Mores

I like the s'mores flavor. But this powder really does not mix well with the water. No matter how much or hard I shake it I still end up with clumps and a gritty feel.

rbryan50's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Overall a good protein supplement...I'm still looking for those magic supplements to get the superman bod in all the pics :) Taste and mixture is the reason I didn't rate it higher...I use a chocolate syrup to enhance the flavor when needed with proteins...overall BPI carries good, verified products, which is why I am willing to try more!

lindlj01's Rating
S'Mores

lindlj01 did not leave a written review for this product.

dominicj1415's Rating
Cookies And Cream

Bought this because it was on sale. Tried mixing with both milk and water and it was a very thick consistency and hard to drink compared to other proteins. Very Dissatisfied.

Kasimi23's Rating
S'Mores

It has a really weird taste and Very hard to mix. It does not give you that good feeling after your drink it after work out

cemiltacir's Rating
Salted Caramel

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

RickiestRick's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

I bought this protein before and I was pretty excited to try it out. Unfortunately I've had better. The flavour was alright, it only has 24g of protein in each serving, and it was clumpy at times. Also after shaking the crap out of it to get all the clumps out the texture was on the grainy side. I won't be buying this again.

cabo3328's Rating

Probably one of the top two proteins in my book. Taste great mixes well and the company is transparent about what the put in their products. Cant ask for more. Ive actually buckled down to mainly two companies and this is one of them. They also make t shirts that fit well lol

rabiee's Rating

rabiee did not leave a written review for this product.

killah556's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

I fell in love with the price and taste of BPI Chocolate brownie a few months ago and when I finally purchased a 2LB container again during a recent sale, my heart was broken. I didn't want to believe they switched the formula but they did. I didn't want to believe the other reviewers saying this was now a chalky protein and to move on, after all, I had finally found a simple formula and loved the simple ingredient's list free of stuff like Maltodextrin. They added a few new proteins to the blend and it has unfortunately made this shake go from good, to Casein consistency bad. Hope you liked my first review and I apologize if it was mostly based on taste and not results, this is protein after all, and I'm not writing a thesis on my personal gains over the course of a decade lol. Thank you!

bbeatty22's Rating
S'Mores

No complaints from me. The s'mores is pretty good and I would definitely consider buying again.

kevin7187's Rating
S'Mores

kevin7187 did not leave a written review for this product.

nwg7's Rating
S'Mores

nwg7 did not leave a written review for this product.

ShaggyMunky's Rating
Cookies And Cream

S'mores was my first attempt with BPI and I was pleased with the flavor. I would mix it with the No Flavor Creatine from BPI and the sweetness of the mix covered the creatine compared to the bitter taste when mixing with Optimum Nutrition chocolate. It is a little chalky, but nothing major. I had to return my next flavor, Cookies and Cream. The smell of the powder wasn't pleasant and the flavor wasn't that appealing. I could see myself toughing it out for a week, but I could not see myself finishing the 5lb tub. Especially since I take two shakes a day.

Njbrat413's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

I have to say what I use this protein for it awesome ! PANCAKES , I've tried other proteins and other recipes but BPI works great. We do like the Vanilla Cookie slighter better but don't always want to purchase the larger tub. So with all that said this protein makes for a great tasting pancake .

Frankstylez's Rating

I thought bpi was okay after my first chocolat brownie but my next flavors were really bad tasted chemicals and chalky. I guess ill go back to ON

Trippettd's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

The actual taste isn't the problem with this product it's the texture. With it being 100% whey I was expecting a smooth, non gritty feel...not what I got. It wasn't as bad as a casein protein but def not as good as other whey proteins I am using. With the quality I have with other bpi products I was very excited for this one but unfortunately was on the disappointed side of things this go around. I will not be purchasing bpi protein in the future. Other products for sure

ardchoille's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

Stay away from vanilla swirl. This company must have changed their formula recently because I've been buying vanilla swirl for over a year and the last two tubs I've received foam up entirely too much as to make the process is a complete waste of time. I recently bought a 2 pound tub and I can't even finish it. I think it's time to move onto another company. BPI, y'all screwed up.