BPI Sports Best Creatine Reviews

9.6
Unflavored

Tenderson3's Rating
Snowcone

This creatine is amazing. I play college football and even during spring practice my maxes are going up. Also, on myprotein.com they're having a major sale. Use my code to get an extra 25% off! TYLER-R1Z6

EG34's Rating
Snowcone

currently on my first cycle with this product. i really do enjoy the flavor, as all these products that I've used from BPI are awesome. i do mix this creatine with my BCAA's for during my workout. i have noticed a big difference in my build since starting the creatine. i will post pics to my page once i have finished the program.

Eeffoc1's Rating
Snowcone

Eeffoc1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Starnjnyc's Rating
Snowcone

I used this haven't seen much of a difference like I did with other products but taste is great. I will try there newer versions. Love the ph balancer they add as a buffer but don't like the fake coloring

shane1996's Rating
Blue Raz

I have tried creatine from pill form to this powder. I would have to say its been the best product I've used. every single muscle that ive trained has gone up 25 pounds or more in just my repetition workouts. this has been one of the best brands i have tried and once I'm finished with what i have left. i will buy more maybe just try different flavors

Mgunz85's Rating

This creatine formally really works well... I've seen a bump of 20-30 pounds on just about every lift ... and it only took about a week or two. It works as advertised no loading required and no bloating! Great taste, mixes really well!

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

ashabuzaid's Rating
Snowcone

The Snowcone will almost make you feel guilty your taking it. This stuff is super addicting so watch out!! The Blue Raz is solid when mixed with a vanilla based whey (think raspberry cheesecake), but the Snowcone flavor is out of this world! I have found MY creatine! :-)

Jduran90's Rating

Jduran90 did not leave a written review for this product.

Wenstorm's Rating

Definitely added more energy to my workout! Icy Blue Raz flavor smells good and tastes good. I will definitely buy again! :)

Maxisking7's Rating

I have tasted a lot of different creatine from different companies and bpi has a far superior taste compared to the others. Mixes well and taste good.

waverlykay's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

I take this post-workout, and it helps to feel a little more refreshed. The taste is great and I would recommend it to anyone!

RubenB12's Rating
Snowcone

RubenB12 did not leave a written review for this product.

Xenuprime's Rating
Snowcone

As the name says, this is the best creatine I have tried. Performance: I still get a pump after over a year of using this. No water retention either. BPI always puts out quality stuff and this is no exception. A lot of people recommend just going with basic, cheaper creatine, but this level of quality (and product confidence) is worth the small price difference. Taste: No doubt one of the most refreshing supplement drinks out there. The watermelon is fantastic, but I rated it slightly below Snow cone because I got a little tired of watermelon after awhile.

JayAbs15's Rating
Lime Sherbet

Top product from a good trustworthy brand. This is not your normal Createin, it contains 6 different types of createins and that's what makes it stand out. Noticed a increase in strength and size while taking this for some time.

auggie5120's Rating

Product is advertised having 6 forms of creatine, one of them being creatine phosphbate. When I received my 2 bottles, it does not have creatine phosphate listed in the nutrition label. It is replaced with a different form of creatine. I give it 1 star for the fact of false advertising.

DSurlaya's Rating
Snowcone

Love this creatine. I was taking purple K before this, and this preforms just as well, or even a bit better for me. The taste of Snow Cone is pretty **** good. I water mine down quite a bit though as its pretty **** sweet. I do the same with my Best BCAA. I've gotten a sample of the Lime flavour, and I'd avoid that one. I really did not like it. The fruit punch is pretty good though. I'm going to grab that on my next order when they do their "Buy one get one free" sale.

pendlet0n's Rating

I love pretty much everything BPI puts out and this is no exception. I've tried this in the Icy Blue Razz, Fruit Punch, and Snowcone flavor. Ice Blue Razz and Snow Cone are good - slightly too sweet/artificial for my preference. I prefer the Fruit Punch. Mixes easily in a shaker minus some grit at the bottom - but that's normal for creatine. I just continue to swirl it as I drink. I definitely notice an improved performance in the gym and quicker muscle growth/lifting heavier with this problem. My only real complaint is with BPI products, a lot of them have a "milky" taste even when just mixed with water. Some of the products bother me because of that, but this one has no ill side effects. I'd definitely recommend it!

samoanlean's Rating

It just works for me.

ethanvenzin's Rating

This creatine is amazing, i feel a lot better in the gym, though i can't really see it but it improves my performance in the gym. But i gotta say about the fruit punch flavour though, it is disgusting it's a chore for me to drink it so i mix it with other supplement when i can. Just pick a different flavour i'm sure it is better.