BPI Sports Best Creatine Reviews

Rainbow Ice
9.6
Unflavored

Maxisking7's Rating

I have tasted a lot of different creatine from different companies and bpi has a far superior taste compared to the others. Mixes well and taste good.

waverlykay's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

I take this post-workout, and it helps to feel a little more refreshed. The taste is great and I would recommend it to anyone!

RubenB12's Rating
Snowcone

RubenB12 did not leave a written review for this product.

Xenuprime's Rating
Snowcone

As the name says, this is the best creatine I have tried. Performance: I still get a pump after over a year of using this. No water retention either. BPI always puts out quality stuff and this is no exception. A lot of people recommend just going with basic, cheaper creatine, but this level of quality (and product confidence) is worth the small price difference. Taste: No doubt one of the most refreshing supplement drinks out there. The watermelon is fantastic, but I rated it slightly below Snow cone because I got a little tired of watermelon after awhile.

JayAbs15's Rating
Lime Sherbet

Top product from a good trustworthy brand. This is not your normal Createin, it contains 6 different types of createins and that's what makes it stand out. Noticed a increase in strength and size while taking this for some time.

auggie5120's Rating

Product is advertised having 6 forms of creatine, one of them being creatine phosphbate. When I received my 2 bottles, it does not have creatine phosphate listed in the nutrition label. It is replaced with a different form of creatine. I give it 1 star for the fact of false advertising.

DSurlaya's Rating
Snowcone

Love this creatine. I was taking purple K before this, and this preforms just as well, or even a bit better for me. The taste of Snow Cone is pretty **** good. I water mine down quite a bit though as its pretty **** sweet. I do the same with my Best BCAA. I've gotten a sample of the Lime flavour, and I'd avoid that one. I really did not like it. The fruit punch is pretty good though. I'm going to grab that on my next order when they do their "Buy one get one free" sale.

pendlet0n's Rating

I love pretty much everything BPI puts out and this is no exception. I've tried this in the Icy Blue Razz, Fruit Punch, and Snowcone flavor. Ice Blue Razz and Snow Cone are good - slightly too sweet/artificial for my preference. I prefer the Fruit Punch. Mixes easily in a shaker minus some grit at the bottom - but that's normal for creatine. I just continue to swirl it as I drink. I definitely notice an improved performance in the gym and quicker muscle growth/lifting heavier with this problem. My only real complaint is with BPI products, a lot of them have a "milky" taste even when just mixed with water. Some of the products bother me because of that, but this one has no ill side effects. I'd definitely recommend it!

samoanlean's Rating

It just works for me.

ethanvenzin's Rating

This creatine is amazing, i feel a lot better in the gym, though i can't really see it but it improves my performance in the gym. But i gotta say about the fruit punch flavour though, it is disgusting it's a chore for me to drink it so i mix it with other supplement when i can. Just pick a different flavour i'm sure it is better.

Bcdickey13's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

Bcdickey13 did not leave a written review for this product.

BxWar88's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

Best Tasting Creatine Blend I Try. I Mix It With My Best BCAA( One Scoop Of Each ) For A Better Post-Workout Recovery Drink. The Result Are Amazing My Strength And Recovery Are Up And I Be Able To Build Muscle More Easier And I Be Able To Put Some Extra Pound On The Weight Scale.I Gain 8 Pounds With This Combination With A Better Nutrition Plan And A Better Workout ( Shortcut To Size ). Considering Im A Hard Gainer This Is A Amazing Product I Recommand It And I Will Buy Again Thank You BPI

kevinamorin's Rating
Lime Sherbet

I just started taking this supplement this week, but I do feel a difference already in terms of my performance at the gym. HOWEVER, if I do decide to purchase again, I will go for the unflavored kind. I bought the Lime Sherbet and it's so disgusting. The amount of sweetener they put in is ridiculous and it leaves me with this gross sucralose aftertaste for at least 5 hours after drinking it. It's scary to see the white powder turn to bright green as soon as the water hits it. If I continue to see results, I will definitely go for the unflavoured option.

adrinanichole's Rating
Blue Raz

I have been using BPI Best Creatine for 2 weeks and everytime I use a scoop for pre-workout, I feel much stronger during my time in the gym!

alexcuba1's Rating
Lime Sherbet

Awesome product that does it's job and lime sherbet is unbelievably good.....BUY!

GideonVorster87's Rating
Snowcone

I use this 1-2 times a day, everyday. It is the best Creatine on the market in my opinion & it tastes great.

Pedro818's Rating

Best creatine I have tried

StayThirsty79's Rating
Blue Raz

StayThirsty79 did not leave a written review for this product.

anacottsteel27's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

The Watermelon flavor of this Creatine is actually pretty good, however my biggest complaint is that it is far too sweet tasting. You can add extra water to dilute the sweetness, but then the flavor is also diluted. The product does not mix very well, however that is not uncommon for Creatine products. Overall I like this product and believe it has helped with my overall strength and muscle growth and will likely buy again.

avgspc85's Rating

I started taking this product in conjunction with a Kris Gethin workout plan and have noticed that I am getting better results with it than I was getting before. The flavor is a little sugary tasting but is great otherwise. I stack this with the BPI BCAA supplement and together I am recovering faster while getting amazing workouts and results in.