BPI Sports Best BCAA Shredded Reviews

Designed To Promote Lean Muscle Building, Optimized Recovery And Nitric Oxide Synthase*

Blue Raz
Watermelon Ice

drshawnlambert's Rating

drshawnlambert did not leave a written review for this product.

Feltonthegreat's Rating
Snow Cone

Honestly this stuff works , I started the Arnold blue print to cut and I couldn't cut without this. Great taste and great product.

misskarese's Rating

Love this stuff! It tastes just like a snow cone. I am sensitive to caffeine so this is a good caffeine-free option for me to get my BCAA's in! The only issue I found was a bit of grittiness at the end of the serving but shaking it throughout consumption helps! Overall, I love it!

AdityaShivam's Rating
Watermelon Ice

AdityaShivam did not leave a written review for this product.

xcreex12's Rating
Cherry Lime

Really enjoyed this product, noticed the difference when I don't take it. I enjoyed the cherry lime but am curious for other flavours. I would recommend this to other people to try.

arrdenn's Rating
Cherry Lime

I have never tried any "shredding" products but I'm the kind of person who likes to wake up in the morning and get my gym on. Take this on an empty stomach it says, but I actually take pwo first thing in the morning and drink this BCAA during my workout session. Lean bulking is a long process, I feel like it does help promote lean muscle and why I say this is because I can slowly see the abs creeping through (only motivating me more) and looking more defined. My macros have been consistent and this is the variable that been added to my plan. My fave flavor out of their products would be the cherry lime.

ramseyrowland's Rating
Cherry Lime

Just started taking about a week ago. Tastes great. Also just ordered the straight bcaas to stack with. Always great results with bpi products. Will update after I've been on this for awhile.

LuWannaReed's Rating

Great product! For the past few weeks, I start my morning off with this powder and I've started to exchange fat for muscle. I definitely recommend this product and the flavor is amazing; you can add other supplements and not taste them.

Ironwarrio5r's Rating

Ironwarrio5r did not leave a written review for this product.

Candie0327's Rating

I mix with cla+carnitine and my hubby noticed my body shaping up more. I also felt leaner and tighter. I love it

crschmidle's Rating

I take this before I do my morning cardio routine. I haven't lost weight but notice my stomach is showing some definition after a few weeks. I'd say this is doing its job. BPI Best BCAA is my go to amino supplement so I would recommend it. Flavor is typical with fruit punch. Nothing exciting but not gross.

Smalls77's Rating

Great product will continue to purchase and use

krystalblue87's Rating

I thought I liked it the first few uses and then my water bottle started smelling funky (like cat food / blood/iron). I thought it was weird but continued to drink it for a few more days. I kissed my fiancé one day and he told me I had bad breath. He took a drink of my aminos days later and said it smelled gross, like what my breath smelled like that day. I had been telling him my water bottle smelled weird and I clean it daily. I've put other brands of aminos in it before on a daily basis and this has never happened. I'm not sure what Ingredient is doing it but, now I have a tub of this stuff and can't bring myself to drink it. Bummed out. I don't know if there is a return policy but I'm concerned about drinking it.

terit01's Rating

Great mixing and great tasting. I am not 100% positive it gives me a ton of energy but I think it may give me a little jump start for fasted workouts in the morning.

• lcassu
lcassu's Rating
Snow Cone

The best flavor of all, it's amazing, I love it :)

aliska203's Rating

Maybe others took different flavor but fruit punch tastes terrible! I like regular BCAAs from BPI sport, the shredded one disappointed. And it also raises my blood pressure a lot, I've never had such bad experience with other supplements. I would not recommend BPI BCAA shredded. If you want to pump up your energy and recover just get a regular pre workout and regular BCAA

CJHarrold's Rating

It tastes great and helps me lift more weight and reps but the down fall is it increases my blood pressure a lot and increases my heart rate a lot so much that I can't use this product anymore.

bhaiterror's Rating

Amazing product.

SueNolan's Rating

Taste is good but that's it. BCAAs are pretty similar all around but can't say it did anything on the fat loss end. Does not seem to have too many fat loss ingredients either.

lovri1jw's Rating