BPI Sports Best BCAA Shredded Reviews

Designed To Promote Lean Muscle Building, Optimized Recovery And Nitric Oxide Synthase*

Blue Raz
Watermelon Ice
Snow Cone

LuWannaReed's Rating

Great product! For the past few weeks, I start my morning off with this powder and I've started to exchange fat for muscle. I definitely recommend this product and the flavor is amazing; you can add other supplements and not taste them.

Ironwarrio5r's Rating

Ironwarrio5r did not leave a written review for this product.

Candie0327's Rating

I mix with cla+carnitine and my hubby noticed my body shaping up more. I also felt leaner and tighter. I love it

crschmidle's Rating

I take this before I do my morning cardio routine. I haven't lost weight but notice my stomach is showing some definition after a few weeks. I'd say this is doing its job. BPI Best BCAA is my go to amino supplement so I would recommend it. Flavor is typical with fruit punch. Nothing exciting but not gross.

Smalls77's Rating

Great product will continue to purchase and use

krystalblue87's Rating

I thought I liked it the first few uses and then my water bottle started smelling funky (like cat food / blood/iron). I thought it was weird but continued to drink it for a few more days. I kissed my fiancé one day and he told me I had bad breath. He took a drink of my aminos days later and said it smelled gross, like what my breath smelled like that day. I had been telling him my water bottle smelled weird and I clean it daily. I've put other brands of aminos in it before on a daily basis and this has never happened. I'm not sure what Ingredient is doing it but, now I have a tub of this stuff and can't bring myself to drink it. Bummed out. I don't know if there is a return policy but I'm concerned about drinking it.

terit01's Rating

Great mixing and great tasting. I am not 100% positive it gives me a ton of energy but I think it may give me a little jump start for fasted workouts in the morning.

• lcassu
lcassu's Rating
Snow Cone

The best flavor of all, it's amazing, I love it :)

aliska203's Rating

Maybe others took different flavor but fruit punch tastes terrible! I like regular BCAAs from BPI sport, the shredded one disappointed. And it also raises my blood pressure a lot, I've never had such bad experience with other supplements. I would not recommend BPI BCAA shredded. If you want to pump up your energy and recover just get a regular pre workout and regular BCAA

CJHarrold's Rating

It tastes great and helps me lift more weight and reps but the down fall is it increases my blood pressure a lot and increases my heart rate a lot so much that I can't use this product anymore.

bhaiterror's Rating

Amazing product.

SueNolan's Rating

Taste is good but that's it. BCAAs are pretty similar all around but can't say it did anything on the fat loss end. Does not seem to have too many fat loss ingredients either.

lovri1jw's Rating
Blue Raz

Delicious BCAA!

AlfonsoOr's Rating

Pretty good taste and mixes very well. I recommend this product.

Tony20018's Rating

Best product ever keeps you lean and energy for workout i take this everyday first thing in the morning stacked with /bpi-sports/best-bcaa during workout and it works good highly recommend

tbgodd's Rating

Awesome taste, all flavors I've had were awesome. Great for recovery

BuffBooty's Rating
Cherry Lime

BuffBooty did not leave a written review for this product.

poppinwithamy's Rating

Did not see much difference taking this as opposed to normal aminos. I do sweat a lot during workouts but carnitine is the only fat loss ingredient in it but enough to kick up the sweat. However, I really enjoyed the fruit punch flavor and get great recovery.

klaassenp's Rating
Cherry Lime

One of the best I have had I like the taste and it mixes without creating a foam on top. I drink this for both of my workout in the morning and afternoon.

iamtonysy's Rating

Got a free sample with my order. Can't comment on the effectiveness of this product as 1 sample pack is not enough to make a judgment on. I can however comment on the taste. Fruit Punch does indeed taste like, well fruit punch. A little bit syrupy sweet, like an overly sweet red Hawaiian Punch.