Bodybuilding.com Clothing Women's Burnout Racerback Tank Reviews

Not sure how many are saying it runs small. I almost always wear a Tshirt size small and I ordered this tank in size small and it fits great. If this helps anyone, im 5ft5, 118lbs, fit/athletic build aprox 21% body fat, bra size 34b/32c. Small fit is just perfect for me. Medium would be too wide across my chest. Material is great for gym!

• kaz17b

Great little workout shirt for $6! Warning: size runs small, so order a size up. I wear a Medium in most shirts, but saw reviews that it ran small so opted for the Large which is snug but a good fit, a medium would have been too small. Its long too which is good because Im tall (5'11). Great price too!

I was sooooo excited to get this tank. The color is as pictured and the material allows for nice air circulation. I would have given this a 10 if it was offered in a largerow size. Us big girls like to look good too. But...I will keep it as inspiration to lose more weight.

Love this tank! Super soft and incredible quality- esp for that price! Sizing is spot on for me!

Great tank and good price. Can't ask for more than that!

I wear a medium in this shirt, and it fits great!

I purchased a Med (usually wear small) and this fits Perfect! It is long enough and not too tight. For the price, this is great!!

I loved the quality of this tee - it just ran a little small on the size. I should have ordered one size larger

Liked this, but it was a bit too small. I am normally a size small which is what I ordered, medium would have fit better. Kept it anyway, hoping it will fit better when I lose a few pounds.

callfas91 did not leave a written review for this product.

vtaylorfitness did not leave a written review for this product.