Bodybuilding.com Clothing Women's Burnout Racerback Tank Reviews

9.6

Love this! and just came back for more. It runs true to size. Great color and very soft!

Legit LOVE this shirt. Awesome to workout in. True to size. Doesn't shrink (I don't put it in the dryer). Super good price. Got lots of compliments and one girl even went and bought herself one after she saw me wear it! So yeah, just buy it. Wish there were more color options for it.

Not sure how many are saying it runs small. I almost always wear a Tshirt size small and I ordered this tank in size small and it fits great. If this helps anyone, im 5ft5, 118lbs, fit/athletic build aprox 21% body fat, bra size 34b/32c. Small fit is just perfect for me. Medium would be too wide across my chest. Material is great for gym!

• kaz17b

Great little workout shirt for $6! Warning: size runs small, so order a size up. I wear a Medium in most shirts, but saw reviews that it ran small so opted for the Large which is snug but a good fit, a medium would have been too small. Its long too which is good because Im tall (5'11). Great price too!

I was sooooo excited to get this tank. The color is as pictured and the material allows for nice air circulation. I would have given this a 10 if it was offered in a largerow size. Us big girls like to look good too. But...I will keep it as inspiration to lose more weight.

Love this tank! Super soft and incredible quality- esp for that price! Sizing is spot on for me!

I wear a medium in this shirt, and it fits great!

I purchased a Med (usually wear small) and this fits Perfect! It is long enough and not too tight. For the price, this is great!!

I loved the quality of this tee - it just ran a little small on the size. I should have ordered one size larger

Liked this, but it was a bit too small. I am normally a size small which is what I ordered, medium would have fit better. Kept it anyway, hoping it will fit better when I lose a few pounds.

callfas91 did not leave a written review for this product.

vtaylorfitness did not leave a written review for this product.