B-Elite Fuel Healthy Frozen Meals Reviews

7.7
Good
6.8

xnogiveitoya's Rating

xnogiveitoya did not leave a written review for this product.

mikeheffernan's Rating

mikeheffernan did not leave a written review for this product.

Laur8178's Rating

These meals are perfect for on the go! I keep them stocked in my freezer at home and work. The taste is good, if you like you can add more seasoning or sauces to how you like. The price is very reasonable considering I now spend a lot less money at the grocery store. These meals are such a time saver and allow me more time in the gym after work. The only reason I gave it 9/10 instead of 10/10 was the chicken came out a bit dry but that was because the suggested cooking time was too high. Great product overall!

jkd1978's Rating

I really liked the salmon and rice as well as the egg white omelet with kale, they taste the best! The chicken is while...chicken lol it's ok. Wish they would have more to choice from but over all taste great and worth the money!

Mandie322's Rating

I recently purchased B elite meals to try. I honestly do enjoy cooking, however recently I do not always have the time. I recently had a baby (4 months ago) and am back to work full time. I am getting back on track with my workouts and eating clean so I wanted to try pre made meals to make life easier. I purchased the chicken/green beans/ sweet potato, the chicken/brown rice/ broccoli, chicken/asparagus and the protein pancakes. I tried the chicken/ green bean/ sweet potatoes first, since I love sweet potatoes but was very disappointed I did not think the flavor was great and the sweet potatoes turned to soup. The protein pancakes are not bad, but definitely have a protein taste, but taste better with the syrup. The chicken/broccoli/brown rice is the best one, I do like the flavor of the meal. When I purchase again I will stick with the chicken/broccoli/brown rice and the protein pancakes :)

Yippieyaya69's Rating

For an idiot like me who is 24 next month and eats horribly this product is perfect. Cheap enough, good enough ingredients, and most importantly portioned correctly. Eat atleast three a day plus protein creatine and other supps you should be ok. Eat four and all of that working out you can't go wrong. Buy 48 meals at 7.50 a meal delivered to your door step in two days....I personally will continue to do this. I'd not recommend if you don't mind cooking and washing things. If you don't mind going to the supermarket and cooking your own food and washing the utensils then I'd say continue to do that because it is much cheaper. But if your looking at this I assume you hate doing that so I'd recommend this. I'm very happy with it.

moumaad's Rating

I did not like the taste of the meals. I would not reorder this again. I still have some left in my freezer and now I have to force myself to eat them.

darricm's Rating

Great concept but they have work on the taste. I only like the pancakes and for the price there are better meal companies.

jpsumida's Rating

My previous review is below. I have revised my rating from 5 to 8. I only buy the chicken and broccoli and the high protein pancake meals. My reason is that these are the best tasting for the options. The primary benefit of this product is convenience and good clean nutritional value - I generally toss the low sugar fake syrup packet that comes with the pancakes because I just don't think corn syrup is a good idea. I use real maple syrup for these meals. The packaging is much improved and it has been some time now since I received a broken package. Also thank you for placing the syrup pack on top of the pancakes as this makes it much easier to remove. Previous review. "Overall good nutritional value. I usually pack 1-2 meals for the work day. Tend to be on the bland side but then there are no excessive additives. Easy on the digestion and low salt. Packaging needs work. Last order I received many of the meal packages were cracked and had leaked. This is why my rating is only 5 and not higher. Probably will purchase this again, but if the packaging is damaged next time probably will not order again."

fitphorlife's Rating

Ok. So I just knocked down the burger, sweet potatoes and asparagus. My preference for meal #3 is red meat and potatoes, so here goes: I really enjoyed it. The only thing I added was a leftover hot sauce packet just to see how it tasted on the burger--and, it didn't make a difference...the meal was good either way. So, suffice to say, whether you prefer adding seasoning to your meals or not, you are getting some flavor out of this meal. There is no after taste, no "pot-belly" feeling and I am satisfied. This particular selection gets two thumbs-up from me. I'll be ordering a box full of these again very soon. Bon appetite!

pnketia's Rating

pnketia did not leave a written review for this product.

dvereb's Rating

This product has helped me stick with clean eating with a very hectic work schedule. The food is fantastic and I love the convenience of not having to meal prep all the time. I just pop it in my lunch bag and I'm out the door.

scadieux's Rating

Love B-Elite! I order them at least once a month. Though being a pescatarian there aren't as many options for me - wish there was egg white omelet without chicken and more veggie/fish options. Besides that, these are awesome and convenient!

alilyportnoy's Rating

I am a terrible cook for starters and I often dont have a ton of time to cook. When I do actually find time to meal prep day 2-3 meals usually are difficult to choke down (dont taste so great). These meals are convienient and great tasting (with some hot sauce/red pepper flake or mustard/lemon added-otherwise a little bland). So purchasing these ARE my meal prep! Really glad I gave these a try! Will buy again!!

wnaskor's Rating

When walking through the grocery store...stop and look at a few of the frozen meal options. It could be as simple as chicken rice and broccoli, yet there are 25 ingredients. This couldn't be right?? Yet it is. They add so many chemicals and excess bs to these meals that something that once was good for you is now not. Im a big fan of the B-elite fuel meals. You can take them anywhere, they have limited ingredients, all natural, and a quality product. Pancakes being my favorite:)

rachelle411's Rating

When comparing B-Elite Fuel Meals to any other frozen meals on the PLANET there is nothing better when it comes to quality and ingredients. The thing about these is that they come plain so you can season as necessary for your tastebuds and according to your dietary needs/meal plan! Ill say again, in my opinion, there is nothing better! They are supposed to be CLEAN, healthy, convenient and with that you cannot expect it to be a highly seasoned, juicy steak from a restaurant coated in oils. These get a high rating bc they have and contain exactly what they're supposed to! I have never had any one taste try -but I have my preferences for the ones I enjoy most! The sirloin burger is juicy and brown rice is soft and filling. the broccoli is never too dry, always a bright fresh green color. Thanks B-Elite fuel!

taychay11's Rating

Absolutely love B-Elite fuel meals. Had I known these were available on bb.com during my last two bikini preps, life would have been ten times easier! Pulling these ready-made meals that are healthy and delicious right out of the freezer ready to go is genius. Extremely helpful and worth every penny!!

amandabucci's Rating

With the B-Elite fuel meals, you get foods that are tasty and can fit your macros and diet program quite easily! Having meals when you're traveling, on the go, or struggle to find time to meal prep is really helpful in being able to stick to a plan. My favorite is EASILY the protein pancake meal!

Salherrera05's Rating

I personally love the B-Elite meals! Even on competition prep the macros fit my diet and they are super yummy! especially the pancake one!

TrainerB's Rating

Let's be honest a frozen meal will never be as good as something fresh cooked. That aside these are some of the best frozen meals I have had. One of the best things I like is that the are simple and clean, and I know what the macro count is. I will often add extra flavor or seasoning to mine. It's nice to have options with carbs and without carbs as well. Having these on hand has saved me from hitting fast food on more than one occasion when it's been a long day. The flavor and texture is better than the original version. For a healthy frozen meal I've never found better. I try to keep some in my freezer both at home and my office, that way if I am running late I know I will have a healthy meal.