Xyience Xenergy Drink Reviews

Tangerine Twister
Cran Razz
Blu Pomegranate

vino757's Rating

vino757 did not leave a written review for this product.

Anthony8507's Rating
Cherry Lime

This is the best energy drink out there. Great tasting and gives you good energy without the crash. I'm hooked on the cherry limes!

codyhyattBC44's Rating

The greatest energy drink on the market. Melon Mayhem is the best satisfying tasting on the market. Like to have one these baby twice a week before working out. Its been hard to find a great healthy energy drinks until Xyience brought out this product.

Dylan9311's Rating

This is my new favorite drink for a quick energy boost. I use to drink other name brand energy drinks all the time, they were very sugary and high calorie. The other issue with others is the jittery feeling I often got with them as well as a huge crash. These Xyience Xenergy Drinks completely change that for me. They are zero calorie and zero sugar drink. Every flavor I've tried has been great tasting. The best thing of all of these though, I don't have the jittery feeling when I drink these and there is no crash from drinking these. If you are looking for a quick energy boost at work or school, this is the way to go!

pregreatness's Rating

If anyone in college need to stay up and study and not drink sugar, this is hands down the greatest drink. I swear by this and always will.

evangraves1's Rating
Cherry Lime

I order this product looking for something to give me an extra boost during my workouts. I have tried pre-workouts like C4 and 1.M.R. While they certainly did give me a boost, it was an uncomfortable, jittery boost. On top of that, they were so sweet and strong that they always made upset my stomach going into workouts. I have to say, these Xyience energy drinks are great. They give me energy, but its not the wiry, jittery energy. I was also surprised at how good they taste, If they weren't energy drinks, I would drink them all the time! I am extremely satisfied, and will purchase again.

adidas6732's Rating
Blu Pomegranate

adidas6732 did not leave a written review for this product.

armyengineer's Rating
Cherry Lime

On days that I need an extra boost, this stuff does exactly that. I get a get rush, equivalent to that of a regular preworkout, I've only been able to find them at Shell Gas Stations though. They're dirt cheap, usually 2 for $3. I wouldn't recommend any other energy drink! Cherry Lime is the way to go, but you really can't go wrong with any of the flavors.

missironkris's Rating
Mango Guava

missironkris did not leave a written review for this product.

RobHanigan's Rating

RobHanigan did not leave a written review for this product.

sdrury13's Rating

sdrury13 did not leave a written review for this product.

KSchreiner's Rating

KSchreiner did not leave a written review for this product.

reubenjames's Rating
Cherry Lime

Very smooth energy; no jitters; no crash; taste is okay; better than Monster

Killshot1's Rating
Mango Guava

Iv been drinking these for a couple months now, I really like them! They don't stim you out and give you a ton of jittery energy. They give you just enough energy to keep you going! But what i really like about Xenergy, the flavors. The flavors are out of this world! The fruit punch doesn't have a energy drink taste, it taste just like really good fruit punch! And my favorite, the mango guava... It tastes so so good! I absolutely love the flavor, and its probably my favorite energy drink iv ever had. Give it a try!

kineticmuscle's Rating
Mango Guava

Right on energy drink. No blast of energy or anything crazy.. but you get what you pay for and this is definitely a well rounded natural health product for "Xenergy"

MandiRose311's Rating

MandiRose311 did not leave a written review for this product.

cmdavis11's Rating

This stuff is great! The Cherry Lime flavor tastes awesome and gives you enough energy to make it through the day. Heck, it got me through an entire day of IT training at work so it has to be good! Best thing is, there's no sugar added. I'm definitely going to purchase again.

hjcpmeek's Rating
Mango Guava

Love the taste and the vitamins that keep me on my toes. Hate that I have to have it shipped to me while I'm stationed overseas

badclams's Rating
Cran Razz

Whew, this stuff has legs ! my Girlfriend loved the taste and agreed, this stuff will put some lead in your pencil.

benccarpenter's Rating

Xyience Energy drinks are the best they deliver a great kick without all the sugar of a red bull and Cherry rush is a great flavor. They work well as a mid afternoon pick me up or keeping you going after being awake for 24 plus hours.