Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Reviews

Professional Caliber Sustained Release Micellar Casein For Lean Tissue Acquisition!*

Strawberry
9.7
Cinnamon Roll
Chocolate Peanut Butter
9.7

• meliT
meliT's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

I'm giving this a 5 right now because i've only taken it once so it remains to be seen what i think about it. I spent a while looking around online for something great tasting and effective for my needs. I went for ON strawberry for post workout shakes and got this casein protein for before bed. It came yesterday and i was so excited to try it! I actually took some right before a nap (i was wiped). it was delicious. like eating a lemon sugar cookie. But i think i mixed it with too much milk. The rub says 6-8oz but that much liquid fills me up. usually with protein shakes i only do 4oz. but i went for 6 like it says on the bottle. towards the end i was like blugh. too much. it filled me up all the way. so i took a nap. an hour into this glorious and much needed nap i get the worst stomach cramps from hell. i mean, i've had NATURAL childbirth before and this was right up there. i was praying to the porcelain god to save me while i **** out my stomach. not fun. NOT FUN. so now i'm scared as **** to take this again. don't know if anyone else had this reaction. not sure if its because i had had another protein shake (diff brand) already that day and it was too much for my body or if its this protein specifically. i will try again with just this protein, 4oz of milk, a holy book by my side and pray..... if this happens again thats $$ down the drain because i can't handle that.

alyssakacprzyk's Rating
Banana Cream

loved this product, not as thick as your usually casein which I didn't mind either way, i like think shakes, but the banana cream flavor was amazing! I mixed it with a little bit of water until it had a fluff consistency, mixed in a little almond extract, put it on a whole wheat 100 cal roll with Peanut butter, a drop of sugar-free maple syrup and some cinnamon! it was a PB and banana fluff sandwich before bed! I'm hooked! :)

jennum's Rating

Cinnamon Roll is great with milk. I usually mix in banana and peanut butter, but with the Cinnamon Roll flavor, it didn't taste great, so I just used it by itself with milk. The Chocolate Peanut Butter, which is typically a flavor combination I love, wasn't good at all. I don't know why it was so bad.. Hopefully the Banana Cream is in stock soon... Like most said, I wish it had around 25g of protein instead of 18g.

hermillerj's Rating
Banana Cream

I love this casein. My dad gave me a scoop of the Banana Cream at his house and I was instantly hooked! It tastes amazing and definitely curbs my appetite. The French Vanilla flavor wasn't listed to review, but it also tastes great and mixes well with just about anything!

JohnJeg's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

Regretted ordering this. 18g protein and 9g fat ... 2-1 is a horrible ratio. Not enough protein and too much fat. If the LCP tasted as good as everyone said I might have sucked it up but I found it wayyyy too sweet (and im someone who always had a sweet tooth), so very disappointed in the flavor as well. Halfway thru im giving it away to a friend. Going back to the ON Casein (30g protein/1.5g fat). Should never have switched.

disavow's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

Just received this in the mail and have to say LCP is my fave so far!

jeffmusial's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

Lemon Cream Pie might just be the best protein flavor I've ever tasted.. its almost amazing it tastes this good. I've tried a few other Casein's and this is right there with them. Taste puts it over the top for me though.

damarc6's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

by far the best tasting casein ive tasted, no better dessert before bed than this!!

cpodlew's Rating

Probably the best tasting protein out there (I've tried quite a few). Initially rated the overall a 9 instead of a 10 because the macros weren't as good as others but the carbs are actually pretty close to other good tasting proteins and i've learned the essential fatty acids are good for muscle growth so moved it to a 10. Tastes amazing (wasn't a fan of the cookies and cream but I go back and forth between LCP and Cinnamon Roll as the best tasting protein I've tried.

EngageShadows's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

Really thick powder, but breaks up quickly and well into water/milk. I only wish there was more than 18 g protein per serving. It does the job well, though and suppressed my hunger for a couple hours.

pol155's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

This is by far the best tasting protien on the market you will not regret this purchase. Its soo good its makes you want to skip a meal just so that you can use it as a meal replacement...well at least thats my take on it.

RubenMonardez's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

RubenMonardez did not leave a written review for this product.

FsAxis92's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Amazing MRP, with good ingredients and AMAZING taste. Uses the best possible filtration processes and has a good blend of proteins.

leithdj's Rating

leithdj did not leave a written review for this product.

priscilla477's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

I don't like Lemon Cream Pie, but the flavor of this shake blew my mind away so bad, that I do like Lemon Cream Pie now! The first time I drank Peptide, it made me feel very full. The only thing I have to complain is that, after drink it, in just an hour I feel hungry again. Don't know if this is because it only has 18 grams of protein, but it is definitely a protein shake to drink it, brush your teeth, and go to bed ASAP, if you don't want to be assaulting the fridge. Overall, awesome product! Best tasting protein I have tried! Highly recommend it.

MACPHARMACIST's Rating

I'VE TRIED MANY, MANY DIFFERENT PROTEINS ON THE MARKET AND THIS PRODUCT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST TASTING ON THE MARKET. THE ONLY DRAWBACK, WHICH IS QUITE SIGNIFICANT, IS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE BEST NUTRITIONAL PROFILE. TOO MUCH FAT & SUGAR WHILE ONLY 19 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER SERVING. THUS, I RATE IT AN 8.

snakeplisken83's Rating

snakeplisken83 did not leave a written review for this product.

kargagr's Rating

kargagr did not leave a written review for this product.

fibercarbon's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate

I Have been drinking protein shakes for over 10 years , tried every brand out there and This protein is GOD Like.. it tastes to good to be protein!! i could live on this protein for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

deannakae's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

OMG...this protein is AMAZING. The lemon cream Pie is to die for. My casein protein of choice right now!