Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Reviews

Professional Caliber Sustained Release Micellar Casein For Lean Tissue Acquisition!*

Strawberry
Chocolate
Butterscotch
Mint Chocolate

GoldenSnidget's Rating

I have the Lemon Cream pie and I think it tastes good. I don't get tired of it. It can be used at a mixer with fruit, too. It doesn't blend well in a shaker bottle, but if you have a bullet or ninja blender, that works well. The chocolate is harder to mix, but tastes really good, too. It gives me energy throughout the day. I using as meal replacement drink right, now, but originally bought it for my boyfriend to recover from surgery. It gives him energy as well. I like that is has creatine in it. I would recommend this for recovery or a light MRP.

OT2000's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

This is by far the best tasting protein or meal replacement supplement out. It's a mix of casein, whey isolate with some essential fatty acids and carbs throw in. Lemon Creme pie is above any other protein and cinnamon roll is outstanding.

mecsalin's Rating
Chocolate

This is by far the best casein protein I have ever had. Usually I have to take deep breaths and chug my way through my nightly protein, telling myself it's for my health. But, this protein tastes phenomenal! The texture is so much smoother and not as thick as other powders. I don't mind drinking it at all. I also feel like it does an excellent job in helping with muscle recovery. I wake up every morning expecting to be sore and I'm usually not at all. I totally give this two thumbs up.

Adrake24's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

Hands down the best tasting protein I've ever tasted. The lemon cream pie is phenomenal, even in water. It is a little higher in fat than I typically look for in a protein, but I make it fit in my macros and it's well worth it.

nicmurphy22's Rating
Banana Cream

I LOVE this casein protein! It is extremely easy to dissolve in your liquid of choice and the Banana Cream flavor is AMAZING! You definitely don't need a blender, or really even a shaker cup for this micellar protein but i generally use one and use almond of cashew milk and a little water, and it comes out nice and light and frothy! It's great!

sjones2112's Rating
Banana Cream

My favorite pre-bedtime protein by far. Smooth and very tasty!

DarKiyoko's Rating
Mint Chocolate

DarKiyoko did not leave a written review for this product.

carmafanatic's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

I would recommend this only as a dessert protein, but not as a day-to-day go to if you want more efficiency from your supplementation. CR tastes absolutely amazing though, like a liquid Cinnabon.

NikkyJacobs's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

NikkyJacobs did not leave a written review for this product.

RoamingGnome's Rating

All the ultra peptides mix quite well. Never have any chunks. Cinnamon roll and lemon cream pie are amazing flavors. Strawberry is tasty - I've had quite a few strawberry proteins and this has to be the best. Strawberry just isn't my favorite in general. Mint chocolate... Tastes like... Chocolate with a hint of mint. Not a great flavor but still mixes well and tastes decent enough to just down it. Certainly not a flavor I'll ever crave but it wasn't all thick and nasty and no weird aftertaste so it's still better than most of the stuff out there.

Dylarian's Rating
Banana Cream

The taste is just unbelievable for a protein powder. I wish they'd up the grams of protein though. Eighteen seems a little on the low side. This is very filling though. I usually mix 1c 2% milk, 1 scoop and either ice or 1c frozen mixed fruit. I just bought a second bottle which leads me to another wish. I wish the sold it in greater quantities. At least 5lb containers. If it had higher protein and larger containers I would up the rating.

suecarlson's Rating
Butterscotch

excellent taste. great product

Vinny82's Rating

Stuff is very good tastes like desert. High quality, the Cinnamon roll in my opinion is the best tasting protein on the market.

mnovotny85's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

By far the best tasting protein known to man, srs. It is delicious in oatmeal, baking (cheesecake esp.), and regular shakes. Some will be turned off by the higher calorie and fat content, but do yourself a favor and make room in your macros to try this 'nectar of the gods'.

Misctake7's Rating

This is easily the best tasting protein on the market. Lemon Cream Pie and Cinnamon Roll are untouchable imo. Mixed with either milk or water, tastes great. Higher in calories because it's a meal replacement and it really is a filling shake. Quality ingredients. Only a select few flavors that I'm not a big fan of. Protein mixes easily if you use enough liquid in a shaker bottle. Higher price but well worth it!

scarface5066's Rating
Banana Cream

Mixes well but I don't understand how it's getting so many 10's for flavor. I like banana flavored products but this has a really artificial taste to it.

wburt88's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

My favorite protein on the market. GOAT taste wise. Works really well in shakes, for baking, in oats and mixed in yogurt. A higher pricepoint but you are getting what you pay for with XF UP.20. A high quality protein with good healthy fats and zero spiking issues. A must buy.

Msistine's Rating

GOAT flavored protein. Flavoring is so incredible - partially because this is more of a meal replacement powder, with the purposeful inclusion of MCTs - not cheap fillers/carbs. You need EFAs - especially when cutting - most people eat too much protein while missing out on the healthy fats they need. Makes amazing shakes (one of the few powders that can cover up greens powders fully) and bakes incredible. Already made a ton of custards with LCP and PROATS with Cinnamon Roll. To the complaints re: macros. Healthy fats are not bad macros or terrible stats. Healthy fats are just as important to include in a diet as protein - if you'd prefer to get it elsewhere fine, but to give this product a low rating because of your dietary needs is ludicrous. 10/10 flavoring 10/10 value.

mikedj's Rating
Banana Cream

Love the flavors, is there a single review that does not say the same? Though protein content is low, I've found a fix that works for me. I purchase an unflavored Casein protein that is crazy cheap and mix a half serving of that in with this. It bumps this up to 30 for my sleep, and only adds about 30 cents cost to the full serving. Would love to see this stuff on sale, I'd load up big time.

raekaya's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

Incredibly delicious. I would describe the lemon cream pie as tasting like the Girl Scout lemon-aid cookies. The macros aren't as great as some other proteins but they certainly aren't bad either and if taste is your priority, I'd start here.