Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Reviews

Professional Caliber Sustained Release Micellar Casein For Lean Tissue Acquisition!*

Strawberry

suecarlson's Rating
Butterscotch

excellent taste. great product

Vinny82's Rating

Stuff is very good tastes like desert. High quality, the Cinnamon roll in my opinion is the best tasting protein on the market.

mnovotny85's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

By far the best tasting protein known to man, srs. It is delicious in oatmeal, baking (cheesecake esp.), and regular shakes. Some will be turned off by the higher calorie and fat content, but do yourself a favor and make room in your macros to try this 'nectar of the gods'.

Misctake7's Rating

This is easily the best tasting protein on the market. Lemon Cream Pie and Cinnamon Roll are untouchable imo. Mixed with either milk or water, tastes great. Higher in calories because it's a meal replacement and it really is a filling shake. Quality ingredients. Only a select few flavors that I'm not a big fan of. Protein mixes easily if you use enough liquid in a shaker bottle. Higher price but well worth it!

scarface5066's Rating
Banana Cream

Mixes well but I don't understand how it's getting so many 10's for flavor. I like banana flavored products but this has a really artificial taste to it.

wburt88's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

My favorite protein on the market. GOAT taste wise. Works really well in shakes, for baking, in oats and mixed in yogurt. A higher pricepoint but you are getting what you pay for with XF UP.20. A high quality protein with good healthy fats and zero spiking issues. A must buy.

Msistine's Rating

GOAT flavored protein. Flavoring is so incredible - partially because this is more of a meal replacement powder, with the purposeful inclusion of MCTs - not cheap fillers/carbs. You need EFAs - especially when cutting - most people eat too much protein while missing out on the healthy fats they need. Makes amazing shakes (one of the few powders that can cover up greens powders fully) and bakes incredible. Already made a ton of custards with LCP and PROATS with Cinnamon Roll. To the complaints re: macros. Healthy fats are not bad macros or terrible stats. Healthy fats are just as important to include in a diet as protein - if you'd prefer to get it elsewhere fine, but to give this product a low rating because of your dietary needs is ludicrous. 10/10 flavoring 10/10 value.

mikedj's Rating
Banana Cream

Love the flavors, is there a single review that does not say the same? Though protein content is low, I've found a fix that works for me. I purchase an unflavored Casein protein that is crazy cheap and mix a half serving of that in with this. It bumps this up to 30 for my sleep, and only adds about 30 cents cost to the full serving. Would love to see this stuff on sale, I'd load up big time.

raekaya's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

Incredibly delicious. I would describe the lemon cream pie as tasting like the Girl Scout lemon-aid cookies. The macros aren't as great as some other proteins but they certainly aren't bad either and if taste is your priority, I'd start here.

Rob1882's Rating

This is easily some of the greatest protein powder on the market. The flavoring on the majority of flavors is very spot on it mixes quickly/easily, also easy to cook/bake with. My favorite flavor is Cinnamon roll in heated almond milk 2nd to banana cream and triple chocolate. This is must have imo for any flavor. Update: have had all of XF flavors but Cookies & Cream at this point the French Vanilla is hand's down the best vanilla on the market tasting like a vanilla cream cookie while mochaccino in heated cashew milk is just beyond words! They need to get butterscotch on bodybuilding.com it is also insanely good.

rwclay's Rating
Chocolate

Only reason I gave it a 9 is the protein is so low.. However I did switch over from Trutein which is suppose to be the best tasting but this blows that theory right out the water.. As a tip for those trying it for the first time or doubting it a little, follow the label instructions and crush some ice in it when blended.. best tasting protein ever! did want to update this since i'm still purchasing tubs and tubs of it.. i see a lot of comments on the macro's being so low and although i do think the protein should be higher still the rest of the macro's make sense now as this protein is more for cutting/toning/leaning out, however you wanna phrase it. for that fact the macro's make sense..

Tellavega's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

The Xtreme formulations ultra peptide is AMAZING! I use the cinnamon roll near daily with my breakfast tastes like a liquid cinnamon roll 100% spot on.

DaniDeelish's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

Not sure how I feel about this protein. The positive: The taste. This is one of, if not the best tasting protein powder I have ever used. And I have used a lot. It tastes amazing blended with almond milk or water; like a thick milkshake. I have tried 4 flavours; Lemon Cream Pie (10/10), Cinnamon Roll (10/10), Butterscotch (9/10), and Chocolate Peanut Butter (6/10). I would stay clear of the chocolate peanut butter one. It tastes like cocoa powder and not chocolate, and the peanut butter isn't strong.The downside are the macros. Only 18g protein, but 180 cal, 9g fat, 8g carbs. For those stats I would expect at least 35g protein. But this has 1/2 of that. My opinion? Buy something else. Tastes amazing, but not worth the terrible stats for me.

carmafanatic's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

Macro profile is poor, and has a lot of filler, but it tastes amazing. I would recommend this only as a dessert protein, but not as a day-to-day go to if you want more efficiency from your supplementation.

NEBinAK's Rating

I was lucky enough to receive some samples of this protein, all of the flavors I tried were very very good, nice thin consistency and every single one tasted of real authentic flavors not candied overly sweet versions. Mixes very well in water, milk, and almond milk. If your looking for a high quality blend I suggest you give them a try.

altair11's Rating

altair11 did not leave a written review for this product.

bogui94's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

Overall, XF UP 2.0 surpassed my expectations for a MRP. I got the LCP flavour and it was delicious, to say the least. Literally tasted like lemon cream pie. Some people may see it as a poor choice because of the high cost and addition fats/carbs; however, the ingredients used to provide those macro nutrients aren't fillers. Quality Omega-3s and a plethora of ingredients make XF UP 2.0 a great meal replacement that tastes amazing. If I had to give it a critique, it would be the cost; however, quality ingredients don't come cheap. Great job, Xtreme formulations!

vanwisaa's Rating
Banana Cream

vanwisaa did not leave a written review for this product.

thegymrat734's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

The cinnamon roll flavor actually tastes like a cinnamon roll. Definitely one of the best tasting protein powders on the market and perfect for nighttime use. Highly recommended