Weider Fat Burners Reviews

A Healthy Way To Support Weight Loss And Energy Levels!*

dcimbron's Rating

dcimbron did not leave a written review for this product.

AlexFawal's Rating

I have been using this product for little over a month and is starting to show some results. I'm really satisfied so far with this product. Thx

josiling's Rating

dannrt76's Rating

dannrt76 did not leave a written review for this product.

blashwood's Rating

I have been using Weider Fat Burn on and off for decades now. It has just the right amount energy boost (small caffeine) and all natural ingredients that make for a smooth "ride". I feel it to be immune balance/regulating and the fat just does not stick around (like it would with regular supplement intake).

inki's Rating

inki did not leave a written review for this product.

sbiggy888's Rating

Have been using this product for about 4 months now and is starting to show results. I am satistfied so far with this product and am happy that this website offers this product as it is not easy to find.

dansersdeeds's Rating

I don't care about the claim of "fat burners". I do believe that the mixture of natural herbs (green tea, cinnamon, etc.) are what have kept me healthy. I do not get sick. I do not feel hyper with them. I have taken them for years, started out buying them in the stores, but now have to buy them here, online. I hope they do not get dropped.

dsgtz90's Rating

Over the years I have tried and used just about every so called Fat Burner on the market today. To be honest none do as they claim. Most are just high doses of caffeine which makes you shake and jitter and this feeling makes you think you are burnering fat. I am sold on Weiders Fat Burners for 2 reasons. #1 is the price. #2 is they get me going without the shakes! While using these I have increased my body weight almost 10 lbs in 5 months while losing an inch on my waist.

ireland133's Rating

Good fat burners. I've only been doing weight training, and a good diet but this supplement has seem to help with fat loss because I have lost 6 lbs in 1 week so far. I wish I could get my hands on Lipo-6 but unfortunately the Canadian Government sucks.