Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer Reviews

6.4
7.2

kntkody's Rating
Acai Berry

kntkody did not leave a written review for this product.

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Acai Berry

Very amazed about this product. Vega Pre-Workout Energizer is just that, lot of energy and I mean clean energy with no tingling effect or head aches or hart palpitations like with other products designed for more advanced athletes. This is a perfect products for beginners and mid level enthusiast of sports. It mixed fast and easy in water with a very delicious flavor taste. I will say for any kind of sports for men and women (Climbing, walking, running, tennis, swimming, Ping-Pong, Cross Fit, etc....). Give it a try without hesitation it will not disappoint you. I'll give it a 10 out of 10.

cymru1189's Rating
Acai Berry

I received a sample of this from the very generous people at Vega and as much as I am a fan of what they stand for and some of their other products this was simply unpleasant. I really did not enjoy the taste and there was just no real effect. One of my training partners actually just ordered some lemon lime so Ill sample that and hope it is better, alas I won't be returning to the acai berry for my pwo.

starseller's Rating

I Received a sample of this product and my bad i should've read the label first, i've put way too much water and could not taste the flavoring of the preworkout. what i got to say is that it does mixes pretty well but you get this little foam of tumeric on top of it. this wont give you the major kick in the butt that most preworkout do, but you get steady energy and thats it.

solomama's Rating
Lemon Lime

Wow its interesting to read such polarized reviews here about this product, some seem to love it & others state that it doesn't quite fit the bill. For me, it worked almost too well. I had so much energy I couldn't sleep after I completed my workout. I'm not sure what caused me to be so alert, maybe the green tea but whatever it was it definitely worked and then some. Leg day was a breeze to get through for the first time ever. I was able to lift more than usual and added on a few more sets easily which was also a first. The next time I use this energizer it will definitely be during the morning because the effects seem to last for hours upon hours for me. I did however have coffee earlier in the day so that may have caused me to be somewhat wired. I don't see myself ever using this pre-workout at night otherwise I might be pulling an unwanted all nighter.

vlopez's Rating
Acai Berry

If you are used to taking stim-based pre-workouts this may take some getting used to. I was looking for a non-stim pre-workout because I work out very late and get up very early for work. A PW like Assault or Muscle Marinade would cause me to lose sleep. Vega Sport gives a nice subtle boost of energy; the focus while working out sorta creeps up on you and lasts the duration of my workouts (45 min - 1.5 hrs). The ingredient profile is one of the healthiest I've seen. I've even taken to filling my shaker-bottle first thing in the morning as a chaser to my morning coffee. Taste is pretty good, albeit a little bland. The one drawback is the price. Like almost all of the Vega Sport Line the pricepoint is set rather high. But then again you are paying for premium ingredients.

Martel95's Rating
Acai Berry

Soon after taking this, I could feel the focus and pep coming on. However, the taste isn't very good. I didn't have any problems mixing this, using just a blender bottle. The sustained energy it imparts is appreciable considering it contains no caffeine or taurine, which I wanted to avoid. Give it a try if you want something plant-based, without those two ingredients.

Antioxidant's Rating
Acai Berry

I occasionally use the sugar-free version of this product when I have a cardio day or I'm having trouble dragging my butt to the gym. For me it works very well and i end up having my best workouts the days I use it. I have heard of some other pre-workouts causing an unpleasant wired feeling or jitters and this doesn't do that at all. I appreciate the reasonably clean ingredient list, and will continue to buy Vega products for this reason.

marchj3's Rating
Lemon Lime

Taste wasn't terrible. I actually appreciated the fact that you can barely taste it at all. Its easier to swallow than most pre-workouts that just taste like chemicals. Energy wise it was pretty good. It does what it says. It's clean energy for the gym. I used it for an abs and calves workout and it is just what i need. Nothing to severe, but enough to help me out through the workout. There are no jitters, no tingling, just a healthy energized feeling, similar to drinking a vitamin water, but more awake and way less sugar.

danifitness01's Rating
Lemon Lime

This is only my second time trying out a pre workout energizer, this one was way better then the last one. Definitely made a difference during my workout session. Usually I find that I get bored during my cardio, I run out of distractions and start watching the time as I get annoyed by the speed LOL, well with this stuff I was in a zone where I just wanted to keep going and speed up. It kept me concentrated, motivated and energized all through my workout routine! Will be using this pre workout energizer again!! I look forward to tomorrow! However the taste is a bit icky but reminds me of ice tea, but not a big issue for me considering the benefits I got out of it!

ccmarks's Rating
Acai Berry

Taste: 2/10 Sorry guys but for me the taste was near terrible. I drank it but it was in a fast fashion to get it all down. Mixed it in 8oz cold water and drank 20 minutes before my workout. Mixability: 4/10 I had a hard time getting it to mix..I do not have a shaker cup but that had never been a problem with any other preworkout I have used. It only mixed about 40% and I still had alot of lumps left in it. Edit: The second sample I used I mixed up about 10 minutes before I was going to drink it..I stirred it a few times then left it sit..when I came back to it was about 90% dissolved. Energy: 7/10 For a nonstim preworkout mix I was pleasantly suprised. I did wake me up and I set a PR on my bench.

booneman77's Rating
Lemon Lime

Taste on this was a bit rough... I'm not picky about taste and it was a chug me fast type of pre which was made even more difficult due to the awful mixability of this (clumpy). Might need some time to sit (like a bcaa) but that's a bit of a pain. For me this is just not product. I didn't see any additional focus, drive, endurance, etc from this. An unfortunate and rare miss for the VEGA team.

NEBinAK's Rating
Acai Berry

This product mixed just awful, very very hard to mix, but I just swirl and gulped it, the flavor of the unmixed granules was actually pretty good, I was however impressed with how well it worked, it provided me with clean steady energy throughout my lift.

hasanaliraqi's Rating

i got 1 sample for this and i didnt too much

mr3j's Rating
Acai Berry

I really cannot say how much I have gained or loss since buying the Vega Sport Plant Pre-Workout powder, but I can tell you what I did notice. I noticed that the taste was fine. I could drink it with no problems. It was actually delicious at times on the way to the gym. I was not impressed with this pre-workout though. I only could tell that it would make my under arms start to sweat while on the way to the gym, so I know it was at least working. Other than that...I did not really notice any ADDED BOOST or DRIVE to help me lift. I'm going to try a different pre-workout now. Maybe, attempt something with LOW LOW caffeine rating, seeing that I am more worried about having anxiety attack/jitters/tingling. (I dont want any of that - but I want to actually feel hype for a workout) ****NOTICE**** This was a goof pre-workout if you're afraid of having anxiety or jitters or tingling. I did not experience any of that while taking a full scoop. I started with half scoops and then went to a full scoop.

radioRazzy's Rating
Acai Berry

I got this as a freebie and I'm glad I didn't pay anything for it. I gave it an honest attempt but I tossed out my second package. It smells very nice when you open it, earthy and fruity at the same time. I tried for several minutes to get it to mix with water and it kept separating. The bulk of the mix went to the bottom, then water in the middle and a scum on the top. I tried it in a shaker bottle and it didn't fair much better. Being that it had a pleasant smell, I just gave it another stir and went for a big sip as my first taste. I honestly gagged. It tasted like I had put a shovel of soil into my cup and tried to drink it and it looked like it too. I tried for a second sip and couldn't do it. I spit it out and poured the rest down the sink.

Ilovelululemon's Rating

This stuff definitely helps with focus and gives a nice subtle edge. It's the only pre workout I've taken that doesn't give me an upset stomach. It tastes bland, especially when it settles. So remember to stir it after every sip.

sniknidd's Rating
Acai Berry

Both my brother and I mixed this in with our pre-workout aminos ( and I've got to say...it's a very nice non-stimulant herbal blend. One of the better ones out there. I was also surprised by the taste -- it was much more mild than I expected it to be. It has an earthy/fruity aftertaste on it's own, which I sort of enjoyed. I think with adding Ginkgo Biloba, & Cordyceps would help round this into something a little more formidable. Very nice though.

ds12345's Rating

I love this pre-workout drink, it's perfect for work and school as well. I get the same kick as a cup of coffee but without the edge.

ark5652's Rating
Acai Berry

This is the first pre workout I have tried. I absolutely love it!! I drink it about 15 to 20 minutes before my workout and I feel energy right away. I am pretty sensitive to caffeine so this stuff is perfect, and it leaves me feeling energized all day without any kind of crash. I like mixing it with coconut water because just mixing it with water is very bland. I only mix it with water when I want to cut back on my calories and carbohydrates. Coconut water and Vega energizer is a good combo! Gives me energy super quick and I feel like a beast at the gym :P no bad side effects whatsoever!