Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer Reviews

6.2
7.4

Antioxidant's Rating
Acai Berry

I occasionally use the sugar-free version of this product when I have a cardio day or I'm having trouble dragging my butt to the gym. For me it works very well and i end up having my best workouts the days I use it. I have heard of some other pre-workouts causing an unpleasant wired feeling or jitters and this doesn't do that at all. I appreciate the reasonably clean ingredient list, and will continue to buy Vega products for this reason.

marchj3's Rating
Lemon Lime

Taste wasn't terrible. I actually appreciated the fact that you can barely taste it at all. Its easier to swallow than most pre-workouts that just taste like chemicals. Energy wise it was pretty good. It does what it says. It's clean energy for the gym. I used it for an abs and calves workout and it is just what i need. Nothing to severe, but enough to help me out through the workout. There are no jitters, no tingling, just a healthy energized feeling, similar to drinking a vitamin water, but more awake and way less sugar.

danifitness01's Rating
Lemon Lime

This is only my second time trying out a pre workout energizer, this one was way better then the last one. Definitely made a difference during my workout session. Usually I find that I get bored during my cardio, I run out of distractions and start watching the time as I get annoyed by the speed LOL, well with this stuff I was in a zone where I just wanted to keep going and speed up. It kept me concentrated, motivated and energized all through my workout routine! Will be using this pre workout energizer again!! I look forward to tomorrow! However the taste is a bit icky but reminds me of ice tea, but not a big issue for me considering the benefits I got out of it!

ccmarks's Rating
Acai Berry

Taste: 2/10 Sorry guys but for me the taste was near terrible. I drank it but it was in a fast fashion to get it all down. Mixed it in 8oz cold water and drank 20 minutes before my workout. Mixability: 4/10 I had a hard time getting it to mix..I do not have a shaker cup but that had never been a problem with any other preworkout I have used. It only mixed about 40% and I still had alot of lumps left in it. Edit: The second sample I used I mixed up about 10 minutes before I was going to drink it..I stirred it a few times then left it sit..when I came back to it was about 90% dissolved. Energy: 7/10 For a nonstim preworkout mix I was pleasantly suprised. I did wake me up and I set a PR on my bench.

booneman77's Rating
Lemon Lime

Taste on this was a bit rough... I'm not picky about taste and it was a chug me fast type of pre which was made even more difficult due to the awful mixability of this (clumpy). Might need some time to sit (like a bcaa) but that's a bit of a pain. For me this is just not product. I didn't see any additional focus, drive, endurance, etc from this. An unfortunate and rare miss for the VEGA team.

NEBinAK's Rating
Acai Berry

This product mixed just awful, very very hard to mix, but I just swirl and gulped it, the flavor of the unmixed granules was actually pretty good, I was however impressed with how well it worked, it provided me with clean steady energy throughout my lift.

hasanaliraqi's Rating

i got 1 sample for this and i didnt too much

mr3j's Rating
Acai Berry

I really cannot say how much I have gained or loss since buying the Vega Sport Plant Pre-Workout powder, but I can tell you what I did notice. I noticed that the taste was fine. I could drink it with no problems. It was actually delicious at times on the way to the gym. I was not impressed with this pre-workout though. I only could tell that it would make my under arms start to sweat while on the way to the gym, so I know it was at least working. Other than that...I did not really notice any ADDED BOOST or DRIVE to help me lift. I'm going to try a different pre-workout now. Maybe, attempt something with LOW LOW caffeine rating, seeing that I am more worried about having anxiety attack/jitters/tingling. (I dont want any of that - but I want to actually feel hype for a workout) ****NOTICE**** This was a goof pre-workout if you're afraid of having anxiety or jitters or tingling. I did not experience any of that while taking a full scoop. I started with half scoops and then went to a full scoop.

radioRazzy's Rating
Acai Berry

I got this as a freebie and I'm glad I didn't pay anything for it. I gave it an honest attempt but I tossed out my second package. It smells very nice when you open it, earthy and fruity at the same time. I tried for several minutes to get it to mix with water and it kept separating. The bulk of the mix went to the bottom, then water in the middle and a scum on the top. I tried it in a shaker bottle and it didn't fair much better. Being that it had a pleasant smell, I just gave it another stir and went for a big sip as my first taste. I honestly gagged. It tasted like I had put a shovel of soil into my cup and tried to drink it and it looked like it too. I tried for a second sip and couldn't do it. I spit it out and poured the rest down the sink.

Ilovelululemon's Rating

This stuff definitely helps with focus and gives a nice subtle edge. It's the only pre workout I've taken that doesn't give me an upset stomach. It tastes bland, especially when it settles. So remember to stir it after every sip.

sniknidd's Rating
Acai Berry

Both my brother and I mixed this in with our pre-workout aminos ( and I've got to say...it's a very nice non-stimulant herbal blend. One of the better ones out there. I was also surprised by the taste -- it was much more mild than I expected it to be. It has an earthy/fruity aftertaste on it's own, which I sort of enjoyed. I think with adding Ginkgo Biloba, & Cordyceps would help round this into something a little more formidable. Very nice though.

ds12345's Rating

I love this pre-workout drink, it's perfect for work and school as well. I get the same kick as a cup of coffee but without the edge.

ark5652's Rating
Acai Berry

This is the first pre workout I have tried. I absolutely love it!! I drink it about 15 to 20 minutes before my workout and I feel energy right away. I am pretty sensitive to caffeine so this stuff is perfect, and it leaves me feeling energized all day without any kind of crash. I like mixing it with coconut water because just mixing it with water is very bland. I only mix it with water when I want to cut back on my calories and carbohydrates. Coconut water and Vega energizer is a good combo! Gives me energy super quick and I feel like a beast at the gym :P no bad side effects whatsoever!

lexiloowhoo's Rating
Acai Berry

lexiloowhoo did not leave a written review for this product.

argotech756's Rating
Acai Berry

Really enjoy this as a pre-workout to biking to school or some cardio around the neighbourhood. I usually dilute it double of what the instructions say, as it can be alittle too gritty. Paired this with green pea protein for when i was a health/hippie who liked to do some crossfit years ago

TheJadeRose's Rating
Acai Berry

TheJadeRose did not leave a written review for this product.

Jonesz3's Rating
Acai Berry

This is a product that I like to cycle with other pre-workouts. For example one day ill use Craze, or another pre-workout then the next day ill use this and go back and forth that way my tolerance for more intense pre-workouts doesn't get to high. It's plant based and all natural so you can't expect it to be as intense as other pre-workouts. For the average person looking for a good energy boost throughout the day or for their workout this is great for that. However for more intense athletes or bodybuilders unless they want to take a break from the harsh-chemical filled pre-workouts (which I recommend doing) this product won't give you the same desired results.

ProteinReviews's Rating
Lemon Lime

DISCLAIMER: THIS PRE WORKOUT IS THE FIRST I'VE EVER TAKEN, SO TAKE THIS REVIEW WITH A GRAIN OF SALT AS I HAVE NO BASE TO COMPARE THIS PRODUCT TO This pre workout was okay at best. There was a nice boost of immediate energy and for my first few sets of squats, I banged out 4 more reps than usual. There wasn't much sustained energy. Energy levels plateaued about 30 minutes into the workout. After 45 minutes, energy levels dropped fairly quick. The taste was bad; very sour and chalky; a vitamin like taste. I will say that for a completely plant based product, the taste was decent, and to be fair, there were hints of lemon and lime in the taste. I'll have to try more pre workouts to have a base to compare this to, but for someone who hasn't taken pre workouts before, this product was disappointing.

jamesursin's Rating
Acai Berry

This is a great alternative to any jittery feeling pre-workout drink. This is for non-bodybuilders who need a little energy before a morning workout. My doctor gave it the thumbs up, so that's a good sign.

xcrunner14's Rating
Acai Berry

I have been a cross country and track runner ever since my freshman year of high school and I am currently entering my senior year. I have improved significantly, and I was looking forward to an easier year considering the fact that I now have 3 years of experience. However, for the past several months my health issues have consumed my abilities. I have something called Autoimmue Disease, and in short, it's like your body's immune system suffers and your energy is completely zapped. I am a person who hates taking naps, however I have had no choice lately. I could sleep for 10 hours one night and still have no energy all day long. I also have asthma, and I get winded quickly. Over a year and a half ago I decided to become a vegetarian for ethical reasons, but more recently I have also had to cut out many other foods such as gluten, dairy, eggs and more because of the Autoimmune Disease. I used a medicine called Advair for my asthma, but I learned that there was Fluoride in it and I wasn't comfortable with putting that in my body, so I switched medicines. My body completely self destructed. I did all of these things at different times so I can't pinpoint a certain area, but I had no energy at all. My legs felt like they weighed 100 pounds each and my breathing became out of control. I lost motivation and tried anything to get back. This didn't last for like a week either, but it lasted all winter, all spring, and now into the summer. I went on many medicines including Asthmanex and Symbicort, and I ended up deciding to go back to Advair. None of those things helped. I made a difficult decision to reintroduce meat; that didn't help either. In giving up meat, I had lost 7 pounds and yet that didn't help me either (I was never overweight or even chubby though). So I saw this product and decided to try it, and I had incredible results. My legs felt light and energized, I felt more motivated, I felt alert in the morning, and it completely changed my running abilities. I don't know if I can say it helped my breathing at all, but I didn't get tired until much much later in my workout. Before, I would run 100 meters and be winded, but now I have more endurance and can do things I was able to do before. I would definitely recommend this product. The results may not be as significant unless someone who took it had felt as crappy as I had for such a long time, but this was the ONLY thing that helped me, even more than prescription medication and loads of protein, and I will never use anything else.