Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer Reviews

6.9
7.1

pkueng's Rating
Acai Berry

Great tasting for a "natural" pre workout. Gives the added energy and makes you feel great, without the jitters. I find a difference for sure in my workouts when I am taking this. I highly recommend it to my family and friends already.

GrayEyedDevil's Rating
Lemon Lime

I really like this PWO. It gives me a great boost of Energy, with a much cleaner feeling than other Pre-Workouts I have tried. Plus, the flavor is good. My only complaint is that you have to work really hard to mix it up.

AutumnDawnD's Rating
Lemon Lime

Excellent energy results that are long lasting Easily digested Mixes ok, if you use cold water it can be lumpy, I use warm water which works better. Grainy mouth feel Lemon Lime is not as good as the Acai but both aren't bad

ryanbajada's Rating

Really good, no shakes or enegery crashes after word. I wish it was a little strong but if you take 2 scoops it usually does the trick. Great product!

Reine77's Rating
Acai Berry

Not one of my favourite's. It does not mix well and it stays pretty powdery after you shake it. Only got an energy boost once or twice during the time that i used it. Flavours aren't that great either. Has a lot of carbs in it as well.

jessiegabe's Rating
Acai Berry

jessiegabe did not leave a written review for this product.

Gremlin615's Rating
Lemon Lime

I have tried both flavors and definitely prefer the lemon lime. The acai tastes like the throw up you have after drinking a cheap and poorly made mixed drink at a dive bar. That being said, both flavors do the same thing. It's a good pre-workout booster for people with sensitive stomachs. I don't get a racing heart beat and jitters like I did with other supplements. It does take between 10-15 minutes to kick in, which is fine since its a PRE-workout boost. It is a little gritty and takes some good shaking to mix, but thats a given with most boosters. The one thing I did notice was that if you don't rinse your shaker immediately after use, it can become stained. It does go away after a while but if you're vain, it could bother you. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a sensitive stomach but still wants some pre-workout boosts. I do wish it was a bit cheaper or came with more powder. It's a bit pricy.

haxxmennard's Rating
Lemon Lime

Im giving this product a 10 overall, because, it actually does work, very well. There is probably not a more body friendly company out there making products for the gym. The ingredients in there stuff is just incredible. This would be good to take whether your working out or not. The only thing with this...no fault of their own, is that most of us are used to fast acting, good tasting, chemical **** that makes us feel awesome right then and there. This wont do that, right away. However, if you get off caffeine for a week or 2...then start taking this in the morning, you will have this very clean energy, throughout the day. You wont feel your skin crawl, but, whether its getting off work, or getting another rep in, you will have this subtle energy that just feels GREAT. Now, I went through a bottle, and am now taking C4-I know...lol. But I actually wanted to feel that awful buzz for a month, and as soon as its done, I already have another vega in the cabinet. I highly recommend this product.

Awkwardkitten's Rating
Lemon Lime

Awkwardkitten did not leave a written review for this product.

YouMadOrMirin's Rating
Acai Berry

Mixed well with water and tasted pretty good. A little bit mild compared to most pre workouts but Im sure thats because its made with all natural ingredients and not a bunch of chemicals. Best part was not having my hands shaking while doing my workout. Would definitely use this again!

SLynn46's Rating
Acai Berry

Didn't feel much of anything from this product. No real energy, no real kick in the butt, taste wasn't great either. I'd recommend skipping this one.

macleanshanks's Rating
Lemon Lime

I found it to be a decent product. I have taken a few pre-workouts. From Muscle Pharm to Super pump a major sell point is vegan. A lot of people count carbs and calories but not chemicals and that's just as important. The taste is okay similar to most pre-workouts, the only draw back is it takes time for the product to mix with water 5-10 minutes. As long as you're not in a rush it's a great product. Will buy again.

jonpartain's Rating
Acai Berry

This is rough on my stomach, as in it makes me vomit even with a sip if I try it on an empty stomach. I managed to get used to it and used a whole container, but the 4 day break from it was enough to where my stomach can not tolerate it. Too bad too because it does give you a natural energy, not too much, barely even as much as a cup of coffee but it was enough to get through a workout when I didn't feel like getting up. The taste is okay, bareable but not good. If you dont have a sensitive stomach I'm sure it's great, but after puking 5 days in a row trying to digest 6oz of it, no thanks.

tdinino's Rating
Acai Berry

This is the perfect energy boost for my evening workouts! I provides me with the energy and focus needed to power through and get it done.

act6489's Rating
Lemon Lime

I really enjoy this pre-workout. It's not too harsh and I don't find that the energy lasts for too long after I'm done my workout (which is great because I workout in the evenings often). Admittedly this is the only pre-workout I have taken to date.

itwasluck's Rating
Lemon Lime

I found the taste to be very good when compared to some other high-stim products. No issues on that front. If you're looking for a "high stim pre-workout", this isn't the product you're looking for. It's a subtle, clean, and efficient boost of energy but hardly noticeable IMO. That being said, there is no crash and you can easily sleep afterwards which is huge for me since I work out the in the evenings and work early in the AM.

sopwith21's Rating
Acai Berry

For those looking for a natural, organic product, you can't possibly beat Vega's Sport Pre-Workout Energizer. It gives you a solid but smooth energy boost, without the jitters and crash associated with most highly caffeinated products. It tastes good and lasts throughout my 2 hour workout sessions. The "let down" - if there is one - is not even noticeable. You cannot tell when the product is out of your system and no longer energizing your body, because there is no crash after using it. I rotate pre-workout supps every few weeks and will add Vega's product to my list of favorites. This is the first time I've used the product and I'm very pleased.

bcollins24's Rating
Acai Berry

I cannot handle most PWOs, they cause me to jitter and my heart to race. But I really needed a boost sometimes and the helpful folks at Whole Foods gave me a few samples a couple years ago and I have been buying Vega ever since. Vega PWO does the trick for me. Gives me that extra boost I need without the creepy side effects that other PWOs have on me. The taste is ok, but I drink most of my supplements and they can be worse. I've gotten used to it. For mixing, one trick that I found was to put a scoop of Vega in your cup and first add a bit of "HOT" water (enough to cover the powder) and mix. Then add your cold water and it blends smoothly then. No clumps or layers of anything on top.

mrythern's Rating
Acai Berry

I am not a body builder!!! I am an older woman who suffers with severe leg cramps. The pain is indescribable. My children should contribute here because they have had to see me screaming in pain for literally 20-30 minutes, pacing the floors, getting into the shower fully clothed and pouring hot water on my legs from thighs to toes while screaming, swearing and crying with the pain. I do not know why I have this. I have consulted every kind of doctor and specialist out there without answers. Then I tried this. IT WORKS!!! As soon as I feel restlessness in my legs I take a scoop of this and it works. I could kiss you VEGA!!!

zagaboi's Rating
Acai Berry

The Sport Pre-Workout Energizer is a big surprise for me. I wasn't expecting that you can make a PWO from plants that would work well. It gave me the alertness and focus in the gym. As fa as energy was concerned, it doesn't have much kick as other PWO's but this is still a good alternative if you want to stay all greens.