Vega Sport Performance Protein Reviews

Berry
7.8

snowwhite007's Rating
Vanilla

The vanilla is absolutely delicious! I only mix it with almond milk, that's all it needs. I look forward to drinking it after each workout. I highly recommend it. The chocolate is also delicious but compared to the vanilla it isn't as good. Sometimes I will mix the 2 together to get more of a creamy chocolate flavor which is supper yum!. I love Vega proteins and the sport is my absolute favorite. You can't go wrong.

Wlfdg's Rating
Chocolate

I've used both vanilla and chocolate. Both taste like artificial sweeteners. I've added fruit flavored drinks and honey to the vanilla which didn't effect the flavor at all. I've added peanut butter and frozen berries to the chocolate which had no effect on the artificial sweetener flavor either.

noamhadadi's Rating

noamhadadi did not leave a written review for this product.

alejita50's Rating
Vanilla

Best plant base protein I've had. Surprisingly it mixes very well in a shaker; I don't need to blend it. The taste is great and it keeps me full for quite some time. I love it!

vabynautiyal's Rating
Berry

Clean protein source, although taste is not as good as Whey Protein but taste does not really matter to me when I see good results. Recovery is amazing and it does not bloats you like Whey. A bit expensive but really worth it.

raindropx's Rating

raindropx did not leave a written review for this product.

Mjaxz's Rating

Berry. Very good. Only protein I can stomach. No gas Suns. Awesome taste.

JoeTinpan's Rating

I have tried all of the flavors of this protein and most of them are good but I did not like chocolate that much. The blend itself is fantastic. It is an excellent profile and even has the necessary amount of Leucine in it to help stimulate MPS if that is your goal. I like all of the extra that are included in it as well. The BCAA's, the turmeric, the tart cherry, the probiotics (although I somewhat question this one), are all great proven additions. The only bad thing is the mixability. Vega needs to figure out how to get this to mix better without you having to actually put it into a blender. If I put it in my shaker cup, its a mess and a lot of dry product as well that gets stuck everywhere. Other than the mixability, which I can deal with to an extent, I would definitely recommend this product.

woodblack14's Rating
Chocolate

Could not finish one serving. Absolutely the worst tasting protein I've ever tried.

AutumnDawnD's Rating
Vanilla

I love this product, it gives Vegetarians, Vegans and the like a great source of protein with 5,000 BCAA and 25 g protein per scoop. Stevia is used instead of sugar alcohol which I prefer, no bitter taste either :) One thing that may bother some is that it is a little grainy but that does not bother me at all. Mix with either water or milk and tastes great!

gregallen9227's Rating
Vanilla

Clean source of plant-based protein with a good amino profile. I take 1 scoop with 8-10 oz. of low fat milk and it tastes pretty decent with no after-taste. Doesn't mix particularly well and has a gritty texture—tends to separate if you don't drink fast enough. Wouldn't recommend taking with water since the texture and flavor worsens.

DoronELD's Rating

It feels like drinking sand. Very gritty. Unpleasant taste

determine8r's Rating
Chocolate

Vega protein is a great tasting natural plant based protein supplement. I love the flavor, it has a great real chocolate taste, and mixes very smooth. I've tried alot of plant based protein products, and there is no equal to VEGA. This stuff rocks. I recommend it to anyone looking for an alternative to whey or other protein supplements.

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Mocha

A strong candidate to win the battles of Vegan proteins today. Much better taste and mixability than the Raw Protein. Taste like cappuccino. I had to add some extra packets of stevia to it to get me in the right mood. Everyone is different so some people my add more stevia or less. I used 3 packets of it to make the taste a little bit more tasteful to me. So it goes the same as when you prepare coffee that you add more or less extra sugar to it. This protein kept me full for 3 hours and I used for my lunch time at work. I would recommend it to everyone looking to go the Vegan way and want to try something different that your every day whey protein. 10 out of 10 in my book.

VegasRocker's Rating
Mocha

Got the opportunity to review this protein from Vega (thanks Robert and Karen, awesome reps!). I am not Vegan but wanted to compare this vs my traditional Whey and Casein proteins. First off, the taste profiles are amazing. I am using the Mocha currently which is my favorite but have tried Vanilla and Chocolate and both are great as well. The texture is very satisfying and in my opinion just right compared to Whey (very thin) and Casein (very thick). The ingredient profile is impressive and it boasts a high serving of BCAA's and Glutamine. One thing I notice when I started using this, is I was not as bloated as I usually feel during the day when using my other proteins. This is due possibly to the non dairy formula or the alkalinity digestive condition this promotes. I definitely see a place for Vega's Sport Protein in my supplement regimen and am already planning on incorporating it as a healthy breakfast protein alternative. On a side note, I tried the Vega Sport Bars as well and for the same reasons, highly recommend them as well..

Jolly077's Rating

I've tried the chocolate and the mocha flavor, and they do not have an awful taste for me. It's been a month that I've tried Vega Sport , and I am enjoying this protein. I add water, ice, and a banana for an extra kick. I truly recommend this protein!

jeffjones1332's Rating

Like the VEGA ONE all-in-one nutritional shake,not a huge fan of the taste.As with the other,very earthy/natural tasting,not gross,just not for me.But as the all-in-one,great profile,and love the fact that they have BCAA's in them so I don't have to take them seperately.Low fat,low carb,low sugar,26g protein per serving,and all natural ingredients,if the taste was a bit better I would consider adding this to my daily regimen.Mixes good and thick with no clumps.Overall,great product.The Mocha is the best of the three,I mixed it with non fat greek yogurt and a little milk and it tasted just like Mocha,not too strong or weak,but could be a tad stronger.

theactualcrap's Rating
Vanilla

I've been using this protein for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. I can genuinely say that I am also seeing better gains using this protein than I ever did using a whey isolate, for some reason. Granted, that could be due to a change in my workouts and how heavy I attempt to lift now versus when I was using the whey, but nonetheless, I am growing stronger. I recommend and will continue to buy. Just wish it was 10 bucks cheaper!

YouMadOrMirin's Rating
Vanilla

Only problem I had was I used a protein shaker for it and needed a lot of water before it would dissolve mostly. Liked the Vanilla flavor a lot, definitely a good protein powder overall.

idk565's Rating
Vanilla

High-quality protein with great taste! 26g of protein, 5g of BCAA, and 5g of Glutamine? Can't beat that!