Vega Sport Performance Protein Reviews

Berry
7.3

NoobSaibot10's Rating
Vanilla

I've always had trouble digesting whey so I made the switch to this. I've noticed good results so far, although the taste is really not that good. It's growing on me but I can't say I liked it at all the first shake I made. These days ingredients are more important to me than taste though.

BrentSgoat's Rating
Vanilla

Going off a sample pack here since I can't afford the actual product. Recovery was not really noticeable but I only has 3 packs. Tastes...well it is a vegan protein, and I usually do Whey...prepare yourself to chug it to get it down. But as far as Plant based proteins it's ok.

zagaboi's Rating
Vanilla

Thank you Robert for elping me try this... I haven't tried plant based proteins before so this is a new area for me. Tastewise, this product ismoff the hook! I love how you added the sweetness which hts the right spot. It doesn't even taste like it's plant based. Aside from the very small grainy texture, I do nit have a problem with the product because it was very helpful with elping my tired and aching muscles. Good job Vega!!

krankphreak's Rating

I am going off a sample pack I won, 2 packets of each flavor. This is in the top 3 proteins I have ever had, and not solely on taste. Taste is pretty darn good, especially for a vegan product, but the ingredient list, added glutamine, and use of Stevia and NO artificial garbage sweeteners tops the charts with it. I would give it a 10 as it deserves, but cost is an issue with me, especially since I like taking a couple scoops per day (morning and after a workout). This can get $$$ real fast, out of my reach. Bring down the cost to compete with some other stevia sweetened proteins and it would be perfect. If you only take protein powder after a workout though, you are looking at 3-4 scoops per week so this could be ok for someone in that situation.

FaurckkkMyronn's Rating
Vanilla

Vega's Sport Performance Protein has literally blew me away. I was raised the complete opposite of being a vegetarian and I am not even close to being Vegan. I love this protein. I am used to a whey a protein but this stuff mixes great, is a little chalky but it is plant based and is not as think as one would expect. Performance Protein is an excellent add to anyone's supplement stash. I personally would rather take this over whey now, and on the odd days I do have a whey protein shake because I still have some of my last bag left I get upset because it is not as good for you and this protein has just grown so much on me. Would recommend to anyone. 10/10

sarahdistefano's Rating
Vanilla

I thoroughly enjoy that VegaSport is all natural and is a low-carb, high protein powder. I do enjoy the Chocolate over the Vanilla because it is rich and less chalky. I personally do not like the taste of the Vanilla. I started off with the Chocolate and mixed it with almond milk, bananas, or strawberries etc. I recently tried the Muscle Milk Crème (Whey Protein), and it is by far closer to taste. I am not Vegan and am not limited on different proteins. I don't think I will continue to use the Vanilla VegaSport.

Foomeister's Rating
Chocolate

This product works like a beast for me! I tried several different types of protein. This one is by far the best! We are like frenemies since the taste is terrible. In the end, it's totally worth it because I seem to become hulk after ingesting this. Crazy amounts of energy and lifting more than I could on any pre workout. C4 and Jym give you a boost but on caffeine. The side effects aren't nice, where this one actually gave me none, it was more natural. I was pumping over my max without the help of a spotter. Yes, it's a protein, it tastes bad but I will definitely continue to buy the product because it is legit. This baby is gonna help me grow. I wanted to keep my leanness while continuing to grow, this will do it!

robert5891's Rating
Vanilla

THANK YOU to Robert and Team VEGA for so generously sending me a great sample pack of Vega Products. Included was some of the Vanilla Sport Protein. Having never tried vegan protein powder, or supplements for that matter, I was very skeptical about the taste and texture of it. So far, I've tried it in protein sludge (mixed w/ greek yogurt) and my morning smoothie. Opening the can, you can see the texture and of it is quite different than you would see with a whey protein powder. Mixability was great in the yogurt and smoothie, NO LUMPS/CLUMPS. Taste was PHENOMENAL! The Vanilla Sport Protein tastes like a rich, creamy French Vanilla flavor! I was completely shocked by how great the taste was. Texture was a little chalky, not too bad overall

Deluz's Rating
Chocolate

I have had a PEA Protein in the past and I found this one to be superior for a plant based product. PEA mixes very thick, and therefore it is very nice for a thick and refreshing shake or mixed up in a bowl to make a pudding. The chocolate had a very good after taste, and mixed with no problems besdies being very thick. The overall nutrient profile gives you a great amount of protein per serving with a few grams of fat and carbs as well. For the price, macros, and overall taste this is a great product and I would reccomend.

Iadetsenuwi's Rating
Chocolate

Iadetsenuwi did not leave a written review for this product.

COLIE07's Rating
Vanilla

This is definitely my favorite proteins. Its all natural and perfectly sweet. Love mixing it with Almond coconut milk with a couple strawberries taste like a naughty strawberry milkshake. Very good and easy on the digestive tract. Can't wait to try the chocolate.

kntkody's Rating
Chocolate

Excellent taste, I liked the natural ingredients and it mixes well

giraffe123's Rating

I love the ingredients in this protein. It has BCAAs, glutamine, and 26 grams of protein per scoop. What more could you want in a protein? Flavor was on par with all the other proteins I've tried. Definitely like this one a lot! Highly recommend. Can't wait to try the chocolate flavor as well. I loved the chocolate flavor. Very rich and it tasted like hot chocolate. The berry flavor tastes like Captain Crunch to me. Also very very good.

starseller's Rating
Chocolate

I would like to share with you guys the love i got for VEGA. Those protein shakes are 100% vegan product without GMO, soy and lactose, which is pretty **** awesome! Require a blender or shaker with blender ball. The texture of the product is very smooth very pleasant, even mixed with water. Although i got to share that I never tryed any � vegan ��product for protein powder and this is probably the worst tasting one i had before, Dont get me wrong here, i never tried vegan product before so i cannot compare this to whey! I think that they did a pretty **** job. but the flavoring need work in my humble opinion.

Sephra's Rating
Vanilla

This protein tastes very good. That texture is similar to that of whey in that it has no granules floating around, smooth texture, and the taste blows my mind for being vega. It tastes like cocoa chocolate unsweeted for the chocolate and a very thin vanilla flavor

darkcosm's Rating
Chocolate

Excellent choice of a protein powder. This is a vegan protein which includes Pea protein, SaviSeed protein, Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice protein, Alfalfa protein, as well as 5 grams of BCAAs and 5 grams of Glutamine. This product has only 2.7g of sugar per scoop (36 grams). Each scoop contains 25 grams of protein. I have gone through at least 5 containers of this stuff and have always been satisfied. It has helped me to cut down my recuperation time in half.

onthemove85's Rating

This protein is amazing. It mixes awesome with cold water. I love the chocolate, the vanilla is decent too but I do not prefer the berry flavor. I scratch my head as to how this protein only has an 8.7 rating, the price is the only drawback but as far as quality goes its at least a top protein 5 on the market hands down. Problem is too many 'bodybuilders' only worry about muscle mass and have little care for all the added ingredients/fillers they put in their body. I would guess 90% of the proteins sold on this site are filled with Ace K and/or other garbage. But anyway if you want a legit no bs awesome protein give this a shot.

lowroller21212's Rating
Chocolate

Solid protein and great macros all across the board for a vegan choice. I won it so full disclosure here, but the flavor wasn't up to par for me rather on the thick side mixing almost pudding like with 8oz skim milk, not overly sweet, not a fake chocolate more of a raw unrefined cocoa..it could use a few tsps of stevia. I'd rec 1:1 water to milk ratio with it.

BigSac1's Rating
Vanilla

Great profile!!! Genuine company would GREATLY recommend to all!!

kinmotsu's Rating
Vanilla

I've used this protein for about three years now, and I still enjoy it. It has a smoother texture than that of other vegan proteins I've tried, and although it tastes a little too sweet at times, I'm glad that it's sweetened with stevia so I don't have to worry about blood sugar spikes. I've also used the Sun Warrior Protein in Vanilla, and kinda still prefer Vega. It gets a 9/10 because I'm not 100% convinced it's the bestestest vegan protein out there.. I mix it with water and have it downed in less than a few minutes, but if you need a little more substance to your protein shakes, mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it'll mimic the taste of vanilla icecream. (I say mimic because nothing tastes like icecream except icecream, don't lie. hahaha! )