Vega Sport Performance Protein Reviews

Berry
7.4

13emmaj's Rating
Vanilla

I started using this protein powder because the regular Whey Isolate made me breakout so much! and as soon as I switched to this I completely stopped and my skin became clear again. I love the vanilla flavor, if you mix it with almond milk and let it stand a little bit it becomes like whip cream, it's delicious. I highly recommend this!

jendroy's Rating
Chocolate

jendroy did not leave a written review for this product.

AsiaGirl27's Rating

The Mocha flavor tastes just like Mocha coffee. I try to avoid caffeine so this is a good substitute.

FattDaddy84's Rating
Vanilla

I am definitely loving the taste of this with unsweetened almond millk. It mixes great in the blender. I will definitely be taking a break from Whey as I have switched to a pescatarian diet. I may go back to whey but i'm not sure.

08022011's Rating
Chocolate

i love this company, and this protein supplement . i add less water and make vegan protein pudding with it.

littlemissavi's Rating
Chocolate

Love love love this product. This powder tastes yummy (a little chalky but MUCH less chalky than other big brands) plus it contains a really generous dose of BCAA's/Amino Acids which you don't get in a lot of protein powders. This greatly reduces the number of products I have to purchase and mix myself. The only reason why I gave this product an 8 instead of a 10 is - 1) It only cotains 23 servings. Seriously, when every other sports supplement contains 30 servings, why can Vega not match that for ease of use in a diet plan. It sucks having to order this product seperate to the rest, and pay extra postage. 2) The cost. The price per serve is insane compared to other protein powders, and definitely does not fit into the average budget.

emmariana's Rating
Chocolate

emmariana did not leave a written review for this product.

tdinino's Rating

This is a great protein that is soy, dairy and gluten free (meets my dietary needs). It also has BCAA's and glutamine to help in my post workout recovery. This is a staple in my supplement program.

RabhiAkram's Rating

the best and the cleanest protein ..

ashleyhorner's Rating

This is my favorite protein from Vega. Now that I am cleared to get back in the gym I am drinking this for recovery after each workout. By far the best tasting protein, and most effective for my training.

ajej4780's Rating
Vanilla

THE INGREDIENTS! JUST WOW! I love the fact that everything in this product is natural. Not just that, it has everything that you need! The flavor did not agree with me but I have friends that love this stuff. BCAA's, Protein, a few carbs and digestive enzymes all in one product. For anyone who wants that clean all natural protein VEGA is the way to go.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Vanilla

Like the VEGA ONE all-in-one nutritional shake,not a huge fan of the taste.As with the other,very earthy/natural tasting,not gross,just not for me.But as the all-in-one,great profile,and love the fact that they have BCAA's in them so I don't have to take them seperately.Low fat,low carb,low sugar,26g protein per serving,and all natural ingredients,if the taste was a bit better I would consider adding this to my daily regimen.Mixes good and thick with no clumps.Overall,great product.

Dgunner240's Rating
Vanilla

I loved this product taste. It's one of the best vegan protein powders I've tasted. However, i won't (can't) buy it anymore because of the price. Just way to expensive and not enough servings for the price.

brownkd23's Rating

Liked the taste but upset my stomach for a couple days ...really bad bloating and discomfort. Waited for symptoms to resolve and then tried again and same thing happened. Had better luck with MRM veggie elite, no GI issues there, good flavor just no berry option unfortunately.

Biggben75's Rating
Chocolate

Overall this is an excellent product with arguably the best and cleanest nutrition label that I've ever seen, let alone used. 25g of protein is awesome especially since its a nice blend of different all natural plant based protein sources and the BCAA's are great too. it leaves you feeling good about what you put into your body and doesn't make you feel gassy or bloated afterwards. believe me when I tell you that you can make great gains with this product naturally especially when used in conjunction with their sport recovery accelerator. The only downsides to this product is that its a bit expensive but luckily you can get a great deal here on bodybuilding.com and the protein itself can taste a little chalky if you only mix it with water, but that can be solved easily by using almond milk instead of water.

NoobSaibot10's Rating
Vanilla

I've always had trouble digesting whey so I made the switch to this. I've noticed good results so far, although the taste is really not that good. It's growing on me but I can't say I liked it at all the first shake I made. These days ingredients are more important to me than taste though.

BrentSgoat's Rating
Vanilla

Going off a sample pack here since I can't afford the actual product. Recovery was not really noticeable but I only has 3 packs. Tastes...well it is a vegan protein, and I usually do Whey...prepare yourself to chug it to get it down. But as far as Plant based proteins it's ok.

zagaboi's Rating
Vanilla

Thank you Robert for elping me try this... I haven't tried plant based proteins before so this is a new area for me. Tastewise, this product ismoff the hook! I love how you added the sweetness which hts the right spot. It doesn't even taste like it's plant based. Aside from the very small grainy texture, I do nit have a problem with the product because it was very helpful with elping my tired and aching muscles. Good job Vega!!

krankphreak's Rating

I am going off a sample pack I won, 2 packets of each flavor. This is in the top 3 proteins I have ever had, and not solely on taste. Taste is pretty darn good, especially for a vegan product, but the ingredient list, added glutamine, and use of Stevia and NO artificial garbage sweeteners tops the charts with it. I would give it a 10 as it deserves, but cost is an issue with me, especially since I like taking a couple scoops per day (morning and after a workout). This can get $$$ real fast, out of my reach. Bring down the cost to compete with some other stevia sweetened proteins and it would be perfect. If you only take protein powder after a workout though, you are looking at 3-4 scoops per week so this could be ok for someone in that situation.

FaurckkkMyronn's Rating
Vanilla

Vega's Sport Performance Protein has literally blew me away. I was raised the complete opposite of being a vegetarian and I am not even close to being Vegan. I love this protein. I am used to a whey a protein but this stuff mixes great, is a little chalky but it is plant based and is not as think as one would expect. Performance Protein is an excellent add to anyone's supplement stash. I personally would rather take this over whey now, and on the odd days I do have a whey protein shake because I still have some of my last bag left I get upset because it is not as good for you and this protein has just grown so much on me. Would recommend to anyone. 10/10