Vega Sport Performance Protein Reviews

7.7
Berry
7.3

ashleyhorner's Rating

This is my favorite protein from Vega. Now that I am cleared to get back in the gym I am drinking this for recovery after each workout. By far the best tasting protein, and most effective for my training.

ajej4780's Rating
Vanilla

THE INGREDIENTS! JUST WOW! I love the fact that everything in this product is natural. Not just that, it has everything that you need! The flavor did not agree with me but I have friends that love this stuff. BCAA's, Protein, a few carbs and digestive enzymes all in one product. For anyone who wants that clean all natural protein VEGA is the way to go.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Vanilla

Like the VEGA ONE all-in-one nutritional shake,not a huge fan of the taste.As with the other,very earthy/natural tasting,not gross,just not for me.But as the all-in-one,great profile,and love the fact that they have BCAA's in them so I don't have to take them seperately.Low fat,low carb,low sugar,26g protein per serving,and all natural ingredients,if the taste was a bit better I would consider adding this to my daily regimen.Mixes good and thick with no clumps.Overall,great product.

Dgunner240's Rating
Vanilla

I loved this product taste. It's one of the best vegan protein powders I've tasted. However, i won't (can't) buy it anymore because of the price. Just way to expensive and not enough servings for the price.

brownkd23's Rating

Liked the taste but upset my stomach for a couple days ...really bad bloating and discomfort. Waited for symptoms to resolve and then tried again and same thing happened. Had better luck with MRM veggie elite, no GI issues there, good flavor just no berry option unfortunately.

Biggben75's Rating
Chocolate

Overall this is an excellent product with arguably the best and cleanest nutrition label that I've ever seen, let alone used. 25g of protein is awesome especially since its a nice blend of different all natural plant based protein sources and the BCAA's are great too. it leaves you feeling good about what you put into your body and doesn't make you feel gassy or bloated afterwards. believe me when I tell you that you can make great gains with this product naturally especially when used in conjunction with their sport recovery accelerator. The only downsides to this product is that its a bit expensive but luckily you can get a great deal here on bodybuilding.com and the protein itself can taste a little chalky if you only mix it with water, but that can be solved easily by using almond milk instead of water.

NoobSaibot10's Rating
Vanilla

I've always had trouble digesting whey so I made the switch to this. I've noticed good results so far, although the taste is really not that good. It's growing on me but I can't say I liked it at all the first shake I made. These days ingredients are more important to me than taste though.

BrentSgoat's Rating
Vanilla

Going off a sample pack here since I can't afford the actual product. Recovery was not really noticeable but I only has 3 packs. Tastes...well it is a vegan protein, and I usually do Whey...prepare yourself to chug it to get it down. But as far as Plant based proteins it's ok.

zagaboi's Rating
Vanilla

Thank you Robert for elping me try this... I haven't tried plant based proteins before so this is a new area for me. Tastewise, this product ismoff the hook! I love how you added the sweetness which hts the right spot. It doesn't even taste like it's plant based. Aside from the very small grainy texture, I do nit have a problem with the product because it was very helpful with elping my tired and aching muscles. Good job Vega!!

krankphreak's Rating

I am going off a sample pack I won, 2 packets of each flavor. This is in the top 3 proteins I have ever had, and not solely on taste. Taste is pretty darn good, especially for a vegan product, but the ingredient list, added glutamine, and use of Stevia and NO artificial garbage sweeteners tops the charts with it. I would give it a 10 as it deserves, but cost is an issue with me, especially since I like taking a couple scoops per day (morning and after a workout). This can get $$$ real fast, out of my reach. Bring down the cost to compete with some other stevia sweetened proteins and it would be perfect. If you only take protein powder after a workout though, you are looking at 3-4 scoops per week so this could be ok for someone in that situation.

FaurckkkMyronn's Rating
Vanilla

Vega's Sport Performance Protein has literally blew me away. I was raised the complete opposite of being a vegetarian and I am not even close to being Vegan. I love this protein. I am used to a whey a protein but this stuff mixes great, is a little chalky but it is plant based and is not as think as one would expect. Performance Protein is an excellent add to anyone's supplement stash. I personally would rather take this over whey now, and on the odd days I do have a whey protein shake because I still have some of my last bag left I get upset because it is not as good for you and this protein has just grown so much on me. Would recommend to anyone. 10/10

sarahdistefano's Rating
Vanilla

I thoroughly enjoy that VegaSport is all natural and is a low-carb, high protein powder. I do enjoy the Chocolate over the Vanilla because it is rich and less chalky. I personally do not like the taste of the Vanilla. I started off with the Chocolate and mixed it with almond milk, bananas, or strawberries etc. I recently tried the Muscle Milk Crème (Whey Protein), and it is by far closer to taste. I am not Vegan and am not limited on different proteins. I don't think I will continue to use the Vanilla VegaSport.

Foomeister's Rating
Chocolate

This product works like a beast for me! I tried several different types of protein. This one is by far the best! We are like frenemies since the taste is terrible. In the end, it's totally worth it because I seem to become hulk after ingesting this. Crazy amounts of energy and lifting more than I could on any pre workout. C4 and Jym give you a boost but on caffeine. The side effects aren't nice, where this one actually gave me none, it was more natural. I was pumping over my max without the help of a spotter. Yes, it's a protein, it tastes bad but I will definitely continue to buy the product because it is legit. This baby is gonna help me grow. I wanted to keep my leanness while continuing to grow, this will do it!

robert5891's Rating
Vanilla

THANK YOU to Robert and Team VEGA for so generously sending me a great sample pack of Vega Products. Included was some of the Vanilla Sport Protein. Having never tried vegan protein powder, or supplements for that matter, I was very skeptical about the taste and texture of it. So far, I've tried it in protein sludge (mixed w/ greek yogurt) and my morning smoothie. Opening the can, you can see the texture and of it is quite different than you would see with a whey protein powder. Mixability was great in the yogurt and smoothie, NO LUMPS/CLUMPS. Taste was PHENOMENAL! The Vanilla Sport Protein tastes like a rich, creamy French Vanilla flavor! I was completely shocked by how great the taste was. Texture was a little chalky, not too bad overall

Deluz's Rating
Chocolate

I have had a PEA Protein in the past and I found this one to be superior for a plant based product. PEA mixes very thick, and therefore it is very nice for a thick and refreshing shake or mixed up in a bowl to make a pudding. The chocolate had a very good after taste, and mixed with no problems besdies being very thick. The overall nutrient profile gives you a great amount of protein per serving with a few grams of fat and carbs as well. For the price, macros, and overall taste this is a great product and I would reccomend.

Iadetsenuwi's Rating
Chocolate

Iadetsenuwi did not leave a written review for this product.

COLIE07's Rating
Vanilla

This is definitely my favorite proteins. Its all natural and perfectly sweet. Love mixing it with Almond coconut milk with a couple strawberries taste like a naughty strawberry milkshake. Very good and easy on the digestive tract. Can't wait to try the chocolate.

kntkody's Rating
Chocolate

Excellent taste, I liked the natural ingredients and it mixes well

giraffe123's Rating

I love the ingredients in this protein. It has BCAAs, glutamine, and 26 grams of protein per scoop. What more could you want in a protein? Flavor was on par with all the other proteins I've tried. Definitely like this one a lot! Highly recommend. Can't wait to try the chocolate flavor as well. I loved the chocolate flavor. Very rich and it tasted like hot chocolate. The berry flavor tastes like Captain Crunch to me. Also very very good.

starseller's Rating
Chocolate

I would like to share with you guys the love i got for VEGA. Those protein shakes are 100% vegan product without GMO, soy and lactose, which is pretty **** awesome! Require a blender or shaker with blender ball. The texture of the product is very smooth very pleasant, even mixed with water. Although i got to share that I never tryed any � vegan ��product for protein powder and this is probably the worst tasting one i had before, Dont get me wrong here, i never tried vegan product before so i cannot compare this to whey! I think that they did a pretty **** job. but the flavoring need work in my humble opinion.