Vega Sport Performance Protein Reviews

7.4
7.1

Martel95's Rating
Berry

This stuff is incredible! It has added with my recovery, and even with my digestion. The flavour is great, too. Will definitely keep buying this.

jlcampbell03's Rating
Chocolate

Great smooth protein! Plant protein tons of natural ingredients wish other companies would attempt to get more natural ingredients like Vega does! The chocolate isn't like the protein powders you've had but you get used to it after couple sips and it's exactly very good!

mentalist72's Rating
Chocolate

I got a sample of this to try and was very pleased. The profile of this protein is top notch. High protein content and high in BCAAs too. The chocolate flavour tastes just like the chocolate saviseed protein bars. I would definitely use this stuff again!

TnRob's Rating
Vanilla

Another great addition to a line of awesome products put out by Vega! I like the fact that this sport protein is also dairy, gluten and soy free with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. 131 calories with 4.5g of carbs and 26g of natural protein per serving, this is refreshing to the system and really does seem to help reduce recovery time between training sessions. I'm happy with the 5,000+mg of bcaa's it boosts my system with and the protein blend is in a league all by itself. Good job, Vega!

jubjubrsx's Rating
Vanilla

I have to admit I came in to the thought of a vegan protein supplement pretty doubtful to be honest. Robert Cheeke sent me a few samples to try and being skeptical I said to myself I will atleast give it a shot, I sure glad I did to be honest. Mixed some of the vanilla in with my oatmeal and my goodness tasted like an oatmeal cookie with vanilla ice cream on it.

greenstar01's Rating

Love the fact that it is 100% plant-based and tastes really good (sometimes I add a tsp of raw cocoa powder for a more intense chocolate flavour).

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Vanilla

Second time that I use a protein powder from plants and this one was no different in regards of how well it was digested by my stomach. Another great product from Vega Sports a company dedicated to utilize plants to make every product they have in their line. Naturalistic way and with no complaint from me as a user. Very satisfying kind of protein. Flavor is good and it can be approved for any Vanilla lover. This protein is a little bit lighter than the all in one protein so when I mixed in water, it was more like a kind of isolate protein texture. I will give it a 10 out of 10 and recommend it to anyone looking to try something different or getting in track to loose weight.

andrebour's Rating

This is a great brand for someone looking for protein that is lactose intolerant. I enjoy the flavours of all of them, but I need to use some sort of juice instead of just water. With solely water I find it hard to drink and it takes quite a while to finish it. With a juice like orange juice, it takes a few minutes. The chocolate has a low rating due to me just not liking chocolate. Vanilla tastes a little off and the berry has a little bit of a bad after taste.

marchj3's Rating
Vanilla

Not my favorite flavor, but one of the best vanilla flavors I've had because it is very mild. Overall great addition to a stack, especially when one needs to change up their protein source.

EllipticalLif's Rating

Love this brand and their protein! Vanilla and Chocolate are both delicious just with water. :)

ccmarks's Rating
Vanilla

Taste: 7/10 Vega's chocolate flavor protein reminded me of ovaltine(sp)? The taste was good but it had a slight chalky texture. The chocolate is by far much tastier then the vanilla. I mixed it with water per the directions but if I had another sample I would try almond milk..I bet it would really improve taste. Overall a major step up from the vanilla flavor. Mixability: 10/10 Once again I was amazed..this stuff dissolved with very little effort..just a couple stirs of the spoon and its mixed almost 100%. Once again it sports a nice profile with 5,000mg BCAA and 5,000mg glutamine. I would would use this product again..am actually curious as to the baking/cooking applications..how it would compare to whey protein.

booneman77's Rating

Maybe the best plant-based protein I've ever had. Flavor was on point and didn't have any funky aftertaste that you can sometimes get with a plant based protein. Overall very enjoyable and pretty solid profile.

smithandsam's Rating

I like more fruity flavors and this is a great way for someone like me who is lactose intolerant and a vegetarian to get the protein that they need!

NEBinAK's Rating
Chocolate

I enjoyed this protein more then the all in one, the only problem I had with it was it had just a slight chalkiness to it. Everything else was great, if your a vegan and you need to supplement protein, give this a shot.

jero1360's Rating

A great vegan protein source... love the taste of the chocolate!

asolsvig's Rating
Vanilla

ALL Vega products are of exceptional quality. I lift to shred and tone (I am a female in my min twenties), and the protein powders and nutritional shakes have been a huge part of achieving my goals by fueling my body with complete, clean nutrition. The flavors are not over powering and not chalky or fake tasting. Great to use in homemade protein pancakes and other baked goods.

angelajhnsn687's Rating
Berry

I'm actually not vegan but switched to this protein for digestive reasons. It is easy on my tummy. Flavor is not that great but I'd rather sacrifice some taste for smooth digestion.

Carl113's Rating

I stopped using whey protein a few months ago because of the growing bad press surrounding it so I've been looking around for a good tasting and complete vegan protein. I was hoping Vega protein's taste would make up for the high price but it didnt quite do it.... Christ, what's so difficult about getting plant protein to taste good?!?

crwper's Rating
Chocolate

I've tried several vegan protein powders, and this one is by far the easiest to drink.

CindiS's Rating
Chocolate

This is a great, great product but value for money is completely out the window - as is the case with almost all of the Vega products. The only thing I think is still worth buying is the pre-workout energizer because that actually lasts longer than 2 weeks. $52 worth of protein powder that lasts me about 2 weeks is just crazyness. I switched to S.A.N. rawfusion and have fallen in love with it. Same great product but for a reasonable price. Too bad because I love the Vega Sport products, but although I earn good money and can afford it, I just think it's not worth paying over $100 for protein powders alone every month.