Vega Sport Performance Protein Reviews

Berry
7.3

kntkody's Rating
Chocolate

Excellent taste, I liked the natural ingredients and it mixes well

giraffe123's Rating

I love the ingredients in this protein. It has BCAAs, glutamine, and 26 grams of protein per scoop. What more could you want in a protein? Flavor was on par with all the other proteins I've tried. Definitely like this one a lot! Highly recommend. Can't wait to try the chocolate flavor as well. I loved the chocolate flavor. Very rich and it tasted like hot chocolate. The berry flavor tastes like Captain Crunch to me. Also very very good.

starseller's Rating
Chocolate

I would like to share with you guys the love i got for VEGA. Those protein shakes are 100% vegan product without GMO, soy and lactose, which is pretty **** awesome! Require a blender or shaker with blender ball. The texture of the product is very smooth very pleasant, even mixed with water. Although i got to share that I never tryed any � vegan ��product for protein powder and this is probably the worst tasting one i had before, Dont get me wrong here, i never tried vegan product before so i cannot compare this to whey! I think that they did a pretty **** job. but the flavoring need work in my humble opinion.

Sephra's Rating
Vanilla

This protein tastes very good. That texture is similar to that of whey in that it has no granules floating around, smooth texture, and the taste blows my mind for being vega. It tastes like cocoa chocolate unsweeted for the chocolate and a very thin vanilla flavor

darkcosm's Rating
Chocolate

Excellent choice of a protein powder. This is a vegan protein which includes Pea protein, SaviSeed protein, Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice protein, Alfalfa protein, as well as 5 grams of BCAAs and 5 grams of Glutamine. This product has only 2.7g of sugar per scoop (36 grams). Each scoop contains 25 grams of protein. I have gone through at least 5 containers of this stuff and have always been satisfied. It has helped me to cut down my recuperation time in half.

onthemove85's Rating

This protein is amazing. It mixes awesome with cold water. I love the chocolate, the vanilla is decent too but I do not prefer the berry flavor. I scratch my head as to how this protein only has an 8.7 rating, the price is the only drawback but as far as quality goes its at least a top protein 5 on the market hands down. Problem is too many 'bodybuilders' only worry about muscle mass and have little care for all the added ingredients/fillers they put in their body. I would guess 90% of the proteins sold on this site are filled with Ace K and/or other garbage. But anyway if you want a legit no bs awesome protein give this a shot.

lowroller21212's Rating
Chocolate

Solid protein and great macros all across the board for a vegan choice. I won it so full disclosure here, but the flavor wasn't up to par for me rather on the thick side mixing almost pudding like with 8oz skim milk, not overly sweet, not a fake chocolate more of a raw unrefined cocoa..it could use a few tsps of stevia. I'd rec 1:1 water to milk ratio with it.

BigSac1's Rating
Vanilla

Great profile!!! Genuine company would GREATLY recommend to all!!

kinmotsu's Rating
Vanilla

I've used this protein for about three years now, and I still enjoy it. It has a smoother texture than that of other vegan proteins I've tried, and although it tastes a little too sweet at times, I'm glad that it's sweetened with stevia so I don't have to worry about blood sugar spikes. I've also used the Sun Warrior Protein in Vanilla, and kinda still prefer Vega. It gets a 9/10 because I'm not 100% convinced it's the bestestest vegan protein out there.. I mix it with water and have it downed in less than a few minutes, but if you need a little more substance to your protein shakes, mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it'll mimic the taste of vanilla icecream. (I say mimic because nothing tastes like icecream except icecream, don't lie. hahaha! )

Kristahathaway's Rating

The taste is good in milk or a milk substitute I prefer hemp milk. In water it is not very good. I love how healthy the vega is. It's nice having a plant based protein that tastes this good!

godstemple777's Rating
Vanilla

I like this product because it fits in my vegetarian diet..and is an easy source of protein for me with a lot of BCAA'S!

erictovar80's Rating
Vanilla

so today i had the honor of trying vega sports performance protein and i gotta say wow for a plant based protein it taste and mixes well with only water happy to say the vanilla was very good flavor gonna try chocolate soon overall i give this product a 9 and would will gladly use more in the near future also with the great promos here on bb.com u cant go wrong

Martel95's Rating
Berry

This stuff is incredible! It has added with my recovery, and even with my digestion. The flavour is great, too. Will definitely keep buying this.

jlcampbell03's Rating
Chocolate

Great smooth protein! Plant protein tons of natural ingredients wish other companies would attempt to get more natural ingredients like Vega does! The chocolate isn't like the protein powders you've had but you get used to it after couple sips and it's exactly very good!

mentalist72's Rating
Chocolate

I got a sample of this to try and was very pleased. The profile of this protein is top notch. High protein content and high in BCAAs too. The chocolate flavour tastes just like the chocolate saviseed protein bars. I would definitely use this stuff again!

TnRob's Rating
Vanilla

Another great addition to a line of awesome products put out by Vega! I like the fact that this sport protein is also dairy, gluten and soy free with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. 131 calories with 4.5g of carbs and 26g of natural protein per serving, this is refreshing to the system and really does seem to help reduce recovery time between training sessions. I'm happy with the 5,000+mg of bcaa's it boosts my system with and the protein blend is in a league all by itself. Good job, Vega!

jubjubrsx's Rating
Vanilla

I have to admit I came in to the thought of a vegan protein supplement pretty doubtful to be honest. Robert Cheeke sent me a few samples to try and being skeptical I said to myself I will atleast give it a shot, I sure glad I did to be honest. Mixed some of the vanilla in with my oatmeal and my goodness tasted like an oatmeal cookie with vanilla ice cream on it.

greenstar01's Rating

Love the fact that it is 100% plant-based and tastes really good (sometimes I add a tsp of raw cocoa powder for a more intense chocolate flavour).

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Vanilla

Second time that I use a protein powder from plants and this one was no different in regards of how well it was digested by my stomach. Another great product from Vega Sports a company dedicated to utilize plants to make every product they have in their line. Naturalistic way and with no complaint from me as a user. Very satisfying kind of protein. Flavor is good and it can be approved for any Vanilla lover. This protein is a little bit lighter than the all in one protein so when I mixed in water, it was more like a kind of isolate protein texture. I will give it a 10 out of 10 and recommend it to anyone looking to try something different or getting in track to loose weight.

andrebour's Rating

This is a great brand for someone looking for protein that is lactose intolerant. I enjoy the flavours of all of them, but I need to use some sort of juice instead of just water. With solely water I find it hard to drink and it takes quite a while to finish it. With a juice like orange juice, it takes a few minutes. The chocolate has a low rating due to me just not liking chocolate. Vanilla tastes a little off and the berry has a little bit of a bad after taste.